livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:31 pm

Post by livingod »

Let's do this Pooky The Magical Bear™ style!

ScotScum12 and Cogito Ergo Scum are obviously buddies. So is DoScum. And KaleidoScum. And Scum the Dragons. And The Central Scum didn't even confirm. Don't even get me started on TheScumMachine. Remusscum didn't even bother to post, lurking perhaps? Neither did Fruscum. Chaotic_Scum is advocating his own lynch. Pata is the only other town here (besides me).
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:52 am

Post by livingod »

DoS: I did mention you. You're DoScum.
And now my vote on chaotic_scum is warranted, somewhat.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:10 am

Post by livingod »

Why is no one in the festive, joking Day 1 mood? Who in their right mind would ask for a page 2 lynch and be serious about it? It's not a good town tactic, not a good scum tactic either. Guys, IT'S DAY 1!!! Chill. I bet the Scrutinizer wagon has at least one scum.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:18 am

Post by livingod »

Says you, Cogito Ergo Scum!
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:31 am

Post by livingod »

It's only the second time :)
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:30 am

Post by livingod »

So you're 1) awesome and 2) scum. What else is new?
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:10 pm

Post by livingod »

I think that was a typo there. You obviously meant 'scummy' when you typed 'awesome'. It's understandable, the keys are right next to each other.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:00 am

Post by livingod »

Diablo: Look who's talking? At least I did something. You, on the other hand, did not post once on page 3. As soon as someone had something important to say (like you in post 75) I would stop the joking (and I did). At least I was posting something instead of laying low. I think my vote is still on you, if it's not,
FoS crazy_devil
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:18 am

Post by livingod »

Why? Just because I said so? Do you have any reasoning behind your vote than what I already stated? I ask purely out of curiosity.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:02 am

Post by livingod »

Ooh, was the crazy devil voting himself too now? A bit too shy to pass out a vote, perhaps because you're scum?
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by livingod »

chaotic_diablo wrote:There is a difference between posting crap and posting content.
Again, I posted, you did not.
chaotic_diablo wrote:I'm not the only one who didn't post on page 3
Yet you're the only one of those whose vote is related to the structure of posts.
chaotic_diablo wrote: You've been:
1. Encouraging contentless joking
2. Ripping off pooky so you can hide behind that logic
3. Crying wolf (scum) all day long
1. I did not encourage it. If/when someone pointed out something important I would/did stop.
2. It's not logic.
3. I was ripping off Pooky, you said so yourself.
chaotic_diablo wrote:And your point is what? That you get to decide who I should vote for? Or are you suggesting that you're scum and I should vote for you?
Self voting = Baad. It's defensive. You don't want to accuse anyone because you know they're not scum, and you don't want to vote your buddy because then you'll be related. It's pretty much unconscious.
chaotic_diablo wrote:You're dancing along the WIFOM line in which I can just as likely be town or scum with my selfvote.
No, YOU'RE dancing on the WIFOM line with your self vote. WIFOM = Baad.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:47 am

Post by livingod »

This really set something off in me:
chaotic_diablo wrote:2. It is logic. It's called a "logical fallacy". http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.p ... _Authority
Whether you feel that it is logic or not, imitating players is scummy.
It's not logic.
ScumWiki wrote:Relying overmuch on the
arguments
of "older, wiser" players [...] can be a fallacious arguments designed to persuade.
Bolding mine. I have not made any real arguments against anyone. It's POOKY'S style, remember? "Arguments" like that aren't meant to be taken seriously. So I don't even consider them as such.

Also:
Livingod wrote:No, YOU'RE dancing on the WIFOM line with your self vote. WIFOM = Baad.
Diablo wrote: I'll have to give you that. I'm definitely WIFOM dancing on the line.
Jive wrote:D) Trying to justify a self vote by saying that it is totally defensive WIFOM and that there's nothing wrong with it. Double WTF?
Diablo wrote:D. I'm sure you can find something wrong with it. However, LG has provided reasoning that has been proven false.
Jive wrote:D) Proven by who? You?
Diablo wrote:D. Explained already.
Explained!? Where? I can't see it.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:53 am

Post by livingod »

DragonsofSummer wrote:
TheJiveMachine wrote:D) Proven by who? You?
This statement really bothers me. It almost seems to me like even if C_D has proven his point, which I like his evidence more than yours right now, you won't care specifically because it is him.
FoS:TheJiveMachine
Doesn't seem very town oriented to me.
I think he meant that Diablo didn't prove his point. So he shouldn't claim that he did.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:08 am

Post by livingod »

So you're actually considering randomly accusing a huge amount of people on Day 1 an argument?
wiki wrote:By invoking the name or ideas of an experienced player, or Paragon of Mafia Hunters, they absolve themselves of responsibility if the theory turns out to be false later.
I have not pushed for a lynch using Pooky's style. My random accusations were not "theories" and it's quite obvious that my "theory," as the Wikiquote you refer to states, IS false because I accused everyone but me to be scum. I am not willing to support any lynch or force any claim or promote any tactic based on my random Day 1 accusations. And I hope that no one does either. Stop looking at my "Pooky"ness as an argument. it is quite blatantly Day one nonsense.
chaotic_diablo wrote:Just because it's POOKY'S style, doesn't mean you can get away with it because it isn't supposed to be taken seriously. You are not pooky and using his "style" as an excuse to justify certain actions is scummy. Stop using pooky as your argument and use something with substance.
If you do not like my random Day 1 Appeal to Authority, then I do not like your random Day 1 selfvote.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:31 am

Post by livingod »

Then why are you on in the first place?
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:17 am

Post by livingod »

[quote="Zindaras"]
chaotic_diablo
: 4 (livingod, The Central Scrutinizer, Cogito Ergo Sum, TheJiveMachine, KaleiÐoscøpe)[/quote]

I believe that's 5.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:30 pm

Post by livingod »

Despite the fact that he's been voting the devil, TCS has done some votehopping. IGMEOY...
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:18 am

Post by livingod »

chaotic_diablo wrote:
TheJiveMachine wrote:
CD wrote: Your conversation mostly stated that my point was "unproven" due to not having any support.

Yep.

CD wrote:Later, you state that your point wasn't that I hadn't proved it, but it's because I was "arrogant".
100% wrong. I said you hadn't proved your point and were arrogant for assuming you had. Do you even read my posts?
That's what you said? That changes everything. My vote is now reinforced. Personality doesn't play into scumness. Using it to justify a case isn't worth scrap.
The remark about being arrogant is just there to uncover your fallacious reasoning (i.e. assuming to have proven your point). His real point wasn't you being arrogant, it was you assuming something that wasn't true. You seem to use technicalities in your above argument while missing the real point, and also ignoring TJM's rebuttal until now, when it has been brought to you on a silver platter.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:42 am

Post by livingod »

CD wrote:3. Ignores my other arguments
TheJiveMachine wrote: A) Saying that posting jokes is scummier than posting nothing.
B) Only going after LG for this. If you're so opposed to "contentless joking, why did you both intially and continuously attack only one of at least three or 4 people who were doing it at the same time he was, all while you posted <i>nothing</i>?
C) Claiming that LG is trying to appeal to authority. WTF?
D) Trying to justify a self vote by saying that it is totally defensive WIFOM and that there's nothing wrong with it. Double WTF?
A. fritzler-like players are scummy.
B. I already explained beforehand. What did he do? Ignore it.
C. I gave reasoning, lots of reasoning. It's far from craplogic. Exaggerated would have been a better word if he wanted to criticize it.
D. I didn't say it was "okay", I conceded and gave livingod that point on WIFOM. Then Jive goes on about "defensive WIFOM" that has no meaning.
A Lurkers are scummier
B I gave the same reaction that you did for the selfvote accusation (call it ignoring if you will).
C Lots of reasoning, besides the fact that it's Day 1.
D You're right, you were WIFOMy.

The crux of my case against you (not all of it):
1. I FoSed lots of people early on, referring to Pooky's style.
2. I joked for one page (along with others).
3. You selfvoted early on.
4. You lurked for one page.

I believe that 3 and 4 are way scummier than 1 and 2, respectively. Your argument seems to be the exact opposite.

You state that your three suspects are TCS CES and Kalei, yet your vote is still on TJM.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:28 am

Post by livingod »

livingod wrote: The crux of my case against you (not all of it):
1. I FoSed lots of people early on, referring to Pooky's style.
2. I joked for one page (along with others).
3. You selfvoted early on.
4. You lurked for one page.

You state that your three suspects are TCS CES and Kalei, yet your vote is still on TJM.
Save The Dragons wrote:4. ????????????????????????????????????? ARE YOU FRICKEN KIDDING ME. When I have bad days and don't come onto scum, I miss pages. When I can't add anything to the discussion, I miss pages. Lurking is a fact of life. I'll admit, scum lurk. So do town. In general, scum lurk while participating. Town lurk by not posting, although don't take that as fact. My point is...one page? Are you so sure that that's a scum tell?
Why do I consider it a scumtell? Because he didn't post for one page, and then accused me of not posting substance for one page, in fact the SAME page. I find that hypocritical at the very least.

And Jive is at lynch-2, btw...
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:53 am

Post by livingod »

Hmm, TJM is kinda right. We got a case going and all of a sudden we got wagon jumpers. I think that the wagon may have been hijacked by scum, but since they're not very active in the wagon, it's just a strong suspicion...
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:59 am

Post by livingod »

But not only was that point not believed to be proven by anyone, it wasn't even proven in the first place. Hence the disbelief.

You say:
"TJM sez that since no one believes it, it's not proven."
I say:
"TJM sez that since it's not proven, no one believes it."
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:01 am

Post by livingod »

Sorry for the absence. Back.

Methinks: DoS + TJM = Scum

Since I've only skimmed the last few days' posts, I'll vote on the one with the smaller wagon.

unvote vote DoS

Mod:
Can you please prod the nonvoters?
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:00 am

Post by livingod »

Both TJM and DoS claim = good.

TJM goes first. Why? Vibes.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:32 am

Post by livingod »

Vibes = I find TJM scummier.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:14 am

Post by livingod »

It's because I think they're both scum. But if TJM's claim seems like bull enough, I won't push for a DoS claim anymore.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:55 am

Post by livingod »

No one died? Looks like the doc/RB got lucky. Or scum didn't kill...
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:43 am

Post by livingod »

Ahem, do you mean C_D?

I still think he's scum, but not as strongly. Also DOS and Shea. But I feel that Shea is the best candidate for the day.
vote shea

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”