GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #4075 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Walls without tl;dr makes me sad :(

Anyway, what does macho do?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by spinachattack »

Macho means I can't be protected. Bodyguard means I can save someone at my own peril.
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by spinachattack »

Andy. You said that the Varsoon shot failed because Monado only works on Mechon or whatever, so why

In post 3399, Andrius wrote:Addendum: The fact that you're ALIVE after being shot is sending up ten thousand flags.
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by spinachattack »

One more question Andy. What happened since 3334 to now that made you put Nacho in your town pile other than me thinking you and he are scum? I mean in that time he's even made 3 posts that could easily be scum slips.

I keep going over your ISO, and though I can't find another scumcrumb (and yes, that's what I call them to differentiate and its based on the apparent motivation behind them; still don't understand why you're having a hard time wrapping your mind around that) I also can't find anything to make me change my mind on you. And I'm trying very hard. You were successful in at least making me second guess myself.
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by spinachattack »

So what I'm getting from you is that there is some scummotivation behind my breadcrumbing (and since you choose to overlook any and all town motivations for anything I do) you label the entirety of the breadcrumbs as these heretical 'scumcrumbs'.
Maybe I'm just giving too much credit to your skill, but while I see posts with a town feel to them, they're always followed up with something that nullifies that feel. Then, you lament over night kills and N2 wasn't the only one. That has always raised red flags for me. Them you go from having Nacho as a strong scum read to strong town read with no justification, and this after I accuse the two of you of being a team. Likewise you go from liking the spinach slot a lot better to calling me scum just because I start building a case on you . Also scummy. You argue semantics of scumcrumb vs crumb with scum motivation behind it.

If you want me to see you as town, you're not giving me many reasons to.

Now that's said, what's up with the no contributing floaters.

MS- other than tunneling TD all game and randomly bitching about shit
GiF- who has yet to take a stance on ANYTHING
BRO- who seams to only be able to post when the light is shined in his direction (though all of his posts have a clear town feel, where are you now that it's down to crunch time?)
SAD- who seems to post when he damned well feels like it and then vanishes (though his posts read town as well, except maybe the pushing of red over blue vs just going after scum)

Huh? Holy shit! Just going after scum... Who said that? Was that you Andy or was it Nacho?

Anyhow, why aren't any of you guys helping to find scum?
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 3812, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3809, Nachomamma8 wrote:What's the benefit of having one less nightkill?
My point is that it's relatively immaterial at this point because town should be trying to lynch scum no matter what, not trying to lynch a specific scumteam. Town should be going with the lynch on the most likely person to be scum and not care nearly as much about trying to hit the right alignment.
Ok. Found it BRO is town. This wins town post of the day because it sets things clearly in perspective. Any scum lynch is a good lynches. Like a lot. Now, who do you read for scum?
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 3800, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 3798, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3756, Nachomamma8 wrote:What points of TD did you like?
I didn't actually like anything TD posted so much as my gut response to what you posted felt off at the time. It feels like you might be blue scum trying to make sure that red-scum is lynched instead of town just trying to make sure that it is a scum lynch.
What? But, from a town PoV, a red-scum lynch today is better than a blue. Because of the possiblity of cross fire during the night (however small that is).

If we lynch red today (and assuming 3/3/14):

Going into night with 7.
Coming out, worst scenario, with 2 dead townies, leaving 1/1/3. Which means town has to lynch both scum in a row. However, there is the possibility of cross fire during the night.

If we lynch blue today:

Going into night with 7.
Coming out with 1 dead townie, leaving 2/4. We have to lynch red both days (I mean it would be MyLo so we can go into night to make it 5p LyLo but that doesn't really change anything). And there is no hope of cross fire.
In post 3833, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Well another advantage of lynching red today is going in tomorrow with 1 scum of each alignment, meaning that each of them individually have less power than if there were two on the same scum team.
Starting to think the motivation for pushing red lynch may not be as townie as it first came across. Other opinions?
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 3720, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3712, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 3705, spinachattack wrote:
In post 3694, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3690, TiphaineDeath wrote:You slipped. That simple. Pretty much nothing short of that or a night action reveal would have made me change my read on you but.... there it is.
What happens if redscum flip?
Ugh!!! A 3v3 and I gotta step in to point out the obvious??? NACHO HAS CONCEDED THAT HE SLIPPED, IS SCUM, AND IS NOW JUST CRUMBING HE IS RED. If it has to be Blue, he isn't the tree to be barking up.

well who's going over? TD or nacho?
spinach
this is what it feels like when scum buddy up to you
In retrospect, and looking at how far MS has distanced himself from me since I started "posting so scummy" that it was like "the stock market crash" after having been my cheerleader just before, you're right. MS is scum buddying me. I would really like to put you back in town, but I don't know how. Help?

Null, which is much better than where you ave been.
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 4044, Andrius wrote:TAKE TWO

for nacho, 3886
Make your case on me. You haven't come close to doing that.
There might not BE a case.
Andy has mentioned that he's found me scummy, but the entirety of the case against me is still:

1) Nacho's still alive when he posted so much and so many people read him town on Day 1!
2) Nacho's arguing that we should lynch red scum today! He's probably blue scum!
At least one of these will be recycled against me but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Ok time to get back to what I set out to do.

wall the first against spinachAll quotes in this area tag are his.
Are they special brownies?
No.
He said he crumbed all his actions.
...is this up for dispute or what.
I pointed out that he pulled them up too quickly when he had to (which made me think they were strategic crumbs placed for a cover). He said he looked for keywords and I took it hook line and sinker.
Okay. Point the first: crumbing can be done as either alignment. We can clearly agree on this.
Point the second: I crumb as either alignment. We can clear this through meta.
This is Open 239, the Scumgame that got me my Title.
This is Harry Potter Mafia, Large Theme. This is the Towngame that got me my Title.
In the former, I crumbed pretty much every role in existance (as scum). Seriously. Go read.
In the latter, pretty much anything that follows I crumbed my role heavily. Again, these are the games that got me my Title.

This clusterfuck of a game got me 'Most Improved'.
Look for the words:
Hope
Holy (first notable occurance, the second line of my very first post. Later appears at the bottom.
Stroller
Walker
Saint
and this post.

So we have established that I crumb as either alignment.

So your thing here is that I'm scum for having my breadcrumbs available on-call when needed.
So I ask, what good are breadcrumbs if you can't find them when you need it?

A more recent example:
LoLMafia.
This is my claim in the massclaim. You can see here that there is a nifty little place called BREADCRUMBS at the bottom. As you can see, I DO keep track of my breadcrumbs and doing so my keywords- how I crumb- is just what I do. And I was town here.
If you want more, ISO me for the following:
DEMACIA
Do Not Pursue
pursue
anything to do with Willpower (by my will this shall be finished)
Lu Bu

Again, your argument is based on the fact that I was easily able to call upon my breadcrumbs when needed.
How, praytell, is that scummy?
What is the point of breadcrumbs if you cannot recall them at will?
I can still pull out breadcrumbs from a game I played in two years ago based on keywords. That's how I work, that's how I got my Title.
I don't see how this is inherently scummy when either alignment uses breadcrumbs and needs to utilize them.
And the scum are so stupid they've been offing VT.
Oh look, the exact same line I've been tossing around about Nacho.
I'm pretty sure I make this point later so I'll hold off at the moment.
These are his real breadcrumbs.
Yes, yes they are.
He took out Mollie, and cabd too.
Ah, no. Still not possible for me to kill two people in one night; still not possible for scum to have a JoaT.
More on this later because I know I cover it at least three times.
His claim alone has provided all the WIFOM needed to take his team to the end as a result.
Important notice: Here he is implying that I am a ScumJoaT, so I'd have all the same powers and stuff blah blah blah.

NEW POINT I JUST THOUGHT OF THAT DOESNT REALLY DO MUCH:
I'm Shulk. I wield the Monado. Dunban is dead. Reyn is dead. Mumkhar is dead. Zanza is dead. Meyneth is dead.
So.
Who else uses the Monado that is still alive besides me?
Oh wait, no one. So who, fakeclaim-wise, can use the Monado and would therefore have access to the JoaT powers through the Monado?

Yeah, pretty weak argument since that assumes ALOT regarding fakeclaims but since I'm already STORMTYPING I figured why not?

Back to the real point- ScumJoaT does not fit into the setup. Especially since he thinks I'm RedScum.
It also explains why he's having to "go back for a re-read", though after meta diving him, he's completely on top of the games he's been in.
I go back for rereads all the time. Except games I replace in- that's a reread in and of itself.
In post 3941, spinachattack wrote:And Andy first claimed in 3334

In post 3334, Andrius wrote:
VOTE: VARSOON

1) I shot varsoon last night. He isn't dead. Town_protective roles have no reason to protect him.
2) Nacho isn't dead. TownBastionofLightandGlory Nacho isn't dead. Its D4. I'm not sure how much else I want to claim at the moment but suffice to say I think Nacho has a chance of being scum.

orc flip is shocking and saddening.
MS probably isn't MechonisScum.

tl;dr: Shot varsoon in the face- he's not dead. pewpew
Just after I first posted my position on him in 3332.

Scum knew he was claiming PR
before
the night phase and yet VT was killed.
I'm inferring you mean Night Four, because I claimed D4.
But no VT was killed N4.
So I'm confused.
But I'll address BOTH OF THEM!!!

Night Three I wasn't killed because Red crosskilled and Blue killed Sajin, a VT, because
they had to
. Sajin's notice of Venmar's breadcrumb which led directly to RachMarie's lynch all but confirmed Sajin as NonBlueScum.
Night Four I'm inferring that Red's shot failed and Blue shot Ghostlin. Why am I inferring that Blue shot Ghostlin and not Red? Because Red had no need to kill Ghostlin- Ghostlin was neighbors with BlueScum, thus Ghostlin was confirmed NonBlueScum upon orc's death.
Blue had to kill who they did N3 and N4 so they could not deviate.
Red crosskilled N3 (good play) and their shot failed N4.
I WONDER WHERE IT WENT?
WHO KNOWSES PRECIOUS WHO KNOWSES

But seriously- me (and nacho) are alive because scumbags are busy elsewhere.
In post 3948, Andrius wrote:
spinach wrote:he's completely on top of the games he's been in.
this breaks my self imposed ban but
nacho
kindly explain to spinach
what happened the last game we were in
and how on top of that i was
Just kidding I'll fucking do it.

Last game, LoLMafia, Nacho was scum and I was town.
I was 'on top' of that game for oh, 2.5 gamedays. Then it all went to hell.
So no, I'm generally not on top of my games- even the games where I'm obvtown I rarely get a FIRM GRASP on scum and can't really apply pressure on them.
Rare exceptions include Storm of Swords and BNM.

Another intersting point- you keep referencing my meta on crumbing, being on top of games, and yet you actually did NO READING on me as you just admitted.
Curious.
Which makes me think you're scum contriving arguments you didn't actually put in the work to look up/defend better.
In post 3952, spinachattack wrote:Yes, I'm actually serious Andy. It's a game and it furthers your wincon and it takes out someone who aparently knows you better than the rest of us. It's not like you actually killed her. Is that the only point you have an objection to?

pedit- I guess not, but I still see you as scum going all the way back to 1622. And from something I read somewhere...players with your experience who make it this far into the game, especially with a claimed town PR, are usually scum.

pedit2 you should remember that I think
Point the first: This was my first game with mollie and cabd (and you and GiF and orc and RM and TMT and mac and ...) so they don't know me at all. Hence the getting to know youuuuuu mollie/andy that was going on.

The only person here who knows me well is Nacho, who's been pretty consistent in calling me town.
In post 3963, spinachattack wrote:
In post 3956, Andrius wrote:I cant kill both mollie and cabd the same night.

anywho back to reading, drinking, and listening to the Rains
No? Use your vig on one and convince your team to take out the other. And then you crumbed it as you stated you would with your actions. I know you said you used it on Varsoon, but that would mean I would have to believe you first.
Another key point: in order for me to kill both of them in one night I
have
to be a scum killing role, notably, JoaT.
Ok so this is here because I'm making the point that he thinks I'm a ScumJoaT.

Oh.
So let's say I did kill both of them.
And Venmar still killed himself on RM as he said he would.
Where then, did the BlueTeam kill go off to? (I say Blue because he thinks I'm RedScum, as we'll get to later.)
Did that happen to disappear the very same night RedScumAndy shot two people?

Oh and by the way.
ScumJoaT makes no sense.
From a balance perspective.
1. ²,
Zanza, Bionis Aligned Ability Cop,
was lynched Day 1.

14. RachMarie,
Mumkhar, Mechonis Aligned 1-Shot Strongman,
was lynched Day 3.

13. orcinus_theoriginal,
Meyneth, Mechonis Aligned Godmother Neighbor,
was killed Night 3.
So BlueTeam is very weak. Red team is quite strong, especially if you factor in the RedScum JoaT (with a kill) that spinach wants factored in.
RedTeam HEAVILY OUTWEIGHS BlueTeam, and even SUPERSTRONG EgilScum (the obvious last blue) couldn't tip the balance that far given red still has one more member.

Yeah, Red with an ability cop, JoaT powers, that extra kill, and #3 against a Godmother Neighbor (weak since there is a limited use cop and as far as I know being godmother doesn't prevent hiders from dying) and a 1shot strongman implies that RedScum has the Roleblocker. Unless town does but why Town_RB would block my shot N3 is beyond me.

OH OKAY.
So this is spinach's RED TEAM:
2, Zanza, Ability Cop
#3, Roleblocker
Andrius, JoaT with a kill

This against a GodmotherNeighbor and a 1shot Strongman and UNKNOWN Egil?
Yeah.
RedTeam broken.

Now remember- he is saying that I have to be a ScumJoaT.
Which incidentially doesn't fit in the balance of the scumteams.
In post 3968, spinachattack wrote:No, I'm saying fake claim JoaT And, actual SK or SM Andyscum.
So now he's saying JoaT is a fakeclaim.
In which case there is no way I could have killed two people in one night.
Case closed.

I'm clear.
Give me the
town leader
dunce cap back and lets' roll.

IMMA LET MYSELF FINISH FIRST
In post 3968, spinachattack wrote:No, I'm saying fake claim JoaT And, actual SK or SM Andyscum.
Possibilities:
1) Fakeclaim of JoaT

2) SK
3) SM Andyscum

Don't know what SM means.

If I were a SK I'd be a shitty SK since
1) I haven't killed a single thing yet
2) Nacho isn't dead

No but seriously- as we cleared up, I'd obviously kill off people who knew me well and that happens to be... only Nacho this game.
So if I were SK I'd have shot him
and he'd have been dead
since no one else targeted him N1 as per my Watch.
pewpew
Possibilities:
1) Fakeclaim of JoaT

2) SK

3) SM Andyscum

No idea what this is but ok.

YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE? HAH. WALL THE SECOND.Again, all quotes belong to spinach.
On Andy. So it's much slower today than I speculated, so I decided I could at least be productive here if not at work.
k lets dance its not like i was going to do something with my day besides sit here and repost my stuff but w/e.
175 purposely remove the direction in the quotes for BRO. What purpose is there in doing this kind of extra work other than for hiding stuff? Sure, he had some for Sven as well, but he left the redirect in the source quotes from Sven before breaking it down point by point. Don't like.
gonna have to give me a hand with this i dont get what you're grasping at

You mean I didn't leave the sourcelink in?

When you hit the QUOTE button you get the sourcelink.
If I don't want the whole thing I copypaste the text I want and add quotetags myself. Which obviously doesn't have the sourcequote but w/e saves me time.
while he broke it down sentence by sentence.
I do alot of crafty things with my diction.
when I actually bother to spell things out, capitalize correctly, and punctuate scentences that means I'm trying.

when i make posts like this or walls like this or replies like this that means im either mad and speedtyping to get the point across without stopping for commas or periods or caps or im annoyed and cant be bothered or its a statement that doing so for you is simply not worth my time

Quoting scentence by scentence is a nice way of keeping things clear as to what I'm respondind to. :D
Andy boldly claiming scum early
1114 I've done it before its quite easy
1138 Um you just claim scum.
Then they lynch you. gg
That's not claiming scum.
What I did in Greek Mythology, SAIII, Strategy Mafia, and that Open I just replaced into (now over) is claiming scum. And BDM.
I don't mean 'teehee look at me' I mean
'You caught me good job guys I'm scum'.

Again if you bothered to meta me at all you would have learned some of this. :P
Oh, and not like it needs to be said but I don't claim scum as town. That's silly.
Triumvirate-is a political regime dominated by three powerful individuals. This after he speculated early about two mafia factions with no real reasoning other than speculation. Guess that wipes the Nacho and BRO associatives. Unless you interpret this as Andy calling Orc other scum. I don't read this as referring to the townbloc, though he did use the same term to refer to them.
I was wondering when people would bring this up; I 'established' the Triumvirate to establish my townreads for Nacho and orc in that I couldn't see them as scum.
I don't put scum knowingly into a townbloc.
With a few exceptions. :P
1825 "But the guy I'm attached to I'll never be able to lynch. :/", so now he's JoaT ~and~ mason/neighbor. Also, why could he lynch him? Would that be because by that point it was probable for 2 lynch, leaving two on team red? It's starting to look to me like 2's miserable D1 play was just gambit to put their partners as far away from them as possible.
Dude you read waaaaaay too deep into things.
Nacho said "why can't you be scum / i wanted to lynch you so badly"
I said "I know the feel. But the guy I'm attached to I'll never be able to lynch. :/"

That guy I mentioned? Nacho.
<3 him and all but skillcap required to lynch scumcho is way above me.

If I were a neighbor/mason you wouldn't see me being jealous of neighbors.
In post 2878, Andrius wrote:
In post 2867, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 2865, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:You are an idiot for claiming and your anger looks incredibly untownie

Ghostlin and I are neighbors
..Um, now you're what the fucking me. No, literally, you're dropping acid..

I didn't even barely softclaim that; you presumed I was talking about you.

How, I might as well fucking confirm it. We are fucking neighbors.
I am so jealous.
2263 says he's unemployed and out of school, yet recently he's been on a business trip which has consumed his time and that's why he hasn't been contributing. Interesting, but I could just be taking the purpose of his trip wrongly.
Yes, I am unemployed and recently graduated.
When I said 'business trip' I meant 'going to a networking group for the greater puget sound area in order to meet-and-greet, exchange cards and be chummy with business executives to try and get a job on the west side'.
But I figured calling it a business trip would be acceptable.
In fact, 2263 is one i think everyone should go back and read in detail.
I don't see what you're getting at.
2269 "You can infer a lot from only your role.". Yes, when you're scum for example, you know all the players who are against you, and when you see there's only three members on your team in a 20 person you can also assume multiball very early on...
So. Remember how I said that there were times spinach is literally grasping at anything he can to help try and pin me as scum? Literally anything no matter how small?
This is the perfect example.
As Im about to explain.

He instantly takes this as "KNOW YOUR SCUMCHUMS AND MULTIBALL".

What I meant is the following:

I am Shulk, Colonist-Aligned 3-Shot JOAT.

What I can learn from my Role PM is as follows:

1) I am not aligned with the Bionis so Zanza_scum is a certainty.
2) My Monado Buster kills. Now perhaps, and this may be a bit bastard but, perhaps- like the game- the Monado only works on Mechon. So that might be why my kill on varsoon failed- because he flipped High Entia, which is not Mechon and thus cannot be killed with the Mechon 1.0. But that is pure speculation and I still think RedTeam RB'd me.
3) Monado Shield is a doc protect and implies multiple ways to die (other than myself).

Oh hey remember Tyrea? How she's a Miller?
She's a Miller b/c she tried to kill Melia in the Tomb and is part of the Bionite Order.
BIONITE. ORDER.
So she's probably a Miller to the BionisScum.
THE THINGS YOU LEARN FROM READING

That is what I meant- there are plenty of things you can learn by reading a bit deeper, so to speak.
But instead he instantly assumes scummotivation.
I also don't like how he came off knowing it was multiball so early on.
I didn't know, as shown here:

In post 1114, Andrius wrote:Zanza and his Disciples are scum, but I could be wrong here. Egil and Co. could go down as Mafia2 or Town in some all-against-Zanza scheme.
Done.
Multiball was not certain and certainly makes more sense from a FIRST HALF OF THE GAME perspective as opposed to ALL AGAINST ZANZA for the second half.

nacho wrote:I'm waiting for you to catch up.
Don't worry I handled it.
nacho wrote:You can explain this, especially keeping his latest responses in mind.
D1 play.

I KNOW YOURE NOT TALKING TO ME BUT HERE I COME WALL THE THIRD
He can't be THE protector and JoaT at the same time.
I definitely think there's another protective role in this game but assuming that this statement is false in every game is bound to get you in trouble.
Diving his meta last night showed me he crumbs scum too, and how he does it.
False- you just admitted you didn't actually do any reading.
Though yes, I do crumb but in a different manner entirely.
You don't want to LOCKDOWN a claim as scum until you have to so being fluid with crumbing multiple roles works in some games (Open 239) but in others you just have to stick with THE safeclaim (Strategy Mafia).
Thanks for that. It seemed they'd played a few games together.
Nacholove and Andylove didn't just appear out of nowhere.
<3

That wasn't so bad was it?

WALL THE FOURTH
On Andy. There seems to be many inconsistencies with several of his posts.
Because you know all about inconsistencies. :roll:
Ok, so he claims JoaT, goes on to explain how he investigated Nacho N1, protected Nacho N2, and then even though he's explained why its suspicious Nacho hadn't been targeted by then and that he would be "hard pressed to pick ANYONE but him to be shot" instead to shot at Varsoon on N3. That just doesn't sit right with me.
I meant I'd be hard pressed to shoot anyone but Nacho AS SCUM.
He was obviously a strong player and obviously a target so I did what I did to save him.
He didn't even get looked at with a dirty grimace.
So obviously I'm confused.
Grasping at straws, son.

Then there's this. He's gloating over the night kill of Mollie and cabd (because he didn't even mention Venmar who was also killed that night; what, is he not worthy of a mention?). When I first called him out on that he responds basically- 'cant kill two in one night-derp!', but he can protect two?!? Yeah, not buying that one either.
Weeping (;_;) over the death of mollie (and cabd) is not gloating. Again, you're stretching things because you want me to be scum.
(because he didn't even mention Venmar who was also killed that night; what, is he not worthy of a mention?).
Venmar died doing his duty. That's like criticizing a bodyguard of not playing well when he died N1 protecting someone.
When I first called him out on that he responds basically- 'cant kill two in one night-derp!', but he can protect two?!? Yeah, not buying that one either.
Well no of course I can't protect two people.
Again, you're stretching me being sad over two deaths to mean I could have protected them both.
I could have protected ONE of them.
I didn't protect either.
My fault they died.
But I couldn't save both.

BATMAN COULDNT EITHER
RACHEL STILL DIED DESPITE HIS EFFORTS
RACHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
WHY DID YOU COME FOR ME NO RACHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
How many roles does one player get?!? JoaT ~and~ indestructible.
Dude if nothing else clues readers in before this point its this-
the SHEER WILLPOWER was a joke.
Willpower comes from a couple things- namely the LoLMafia game that was running CONCURRENTLY. (By my will, this shall be finished.) And the Green Lantern Corps from BNM/BDM.

If I were unkillable I'd be all over this thread from the get-go.
Games where I'm not concerned with my life (Frenzy Mafia) and games where I am (Cult v. Masons) play out VERY DIFFERENTLY.
Is that in response to Andy crumbs town only as town vs probable town night actions and actual scum actions as scum? I think that was deleted in the crash so thanks for reminding me if that's what you're getting at.
...this is really simple so I don't know how you are asking.
As town you crumb your role.
As scum it varies based on what's going on.
As I've said before. (The whole Open239 v Strategy Mafia deal.)

I did too, but as much as I would have liked to have seen it I won't be cruel and have him type it all out again for naught...
FUCKING TYPED IT UP AGAIN YOU BETTER READ IT
Ok, there's actually a lot of crumbing Andy/Nacho scum team in this post, so everyone should probably go look at the entire wall. This is just the most blatant example.
...I may be dumb and thick and unobservant at times, but
crumbing your scumbuddies
is just plain moronic and something I have never done.
"Guaranteed" is such a strong word, especially in a game like this. Regardless of how many times you've played with someone.
That's the point- he always knows.
Yeah, Nacho is scum #2 for the team. He said as much himself (probably drunk slip, but slip none the less) in a couple of places in the whole 1v1v1 of Nacho/TD/MS.
Confirmation he thinks I'm red.
And given I blew that out of the water earlier I'm town.[/area]

I KNOW THIS IS MEANT FOR SPINACH/NACHO BUT IM HERE ANYWAY WALL FIVE
In post 4028, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 4014, spinachattack wrote:"hard pressed to pick ANYONE but him to be shot" instead to shot at Varsoon on N3. That just doesn't sit right with me.
Hard pressed to pick anyone but him to be shot if he were scum, not town vig.
Exactly this.
In post 4014, spinachattack wrote:Then there's this. He's gloating over the night kill of Mollie and cabd (because he didn't even mention Venmar who was also killed that night; what, is he not worthy of a mention?). When I first called him out on that he responds basically- 'cant kill two in one night-derp!', but he can protect two?!? Yeah, not buying that one either.
He never suggested that he could protect them both, and was making a "sorry for failing to protect you, my dear" which I sort of understand you seeing as a scumtell but really isn't (I freaked out after I died in a newbie game when a player apologized for failing to protect me).
Never suggested I could protect them both.
CANT BE SHIPPED WITH MOLLIE IF SHES DEAD NOW CAN I?
In post 4014, spinachattack wrote:How many roles does one player get?!? JoaT ~and~ indestructible. Picking my feet off the floor now. The shit's getting pretty damned high in here... I guess the SHEER WILLPOWER thing can be fundamentally true though Seeing how I think he's the one who offed Mollie, lynching him would take out the one who ended her...
That was definitely a joke.
This.
In post 4022, spinachattack wrote:Ok, there's actually a lot of crumbing Andy/Nacho scum team in this post, so everyone should probably go look at the entire wall. This is just the most blatant example.
THIS is the more interesting point. Andy, you definitely didn't seem to have the same confidence that I could read you as you do in this game. Why is that?
Nacholove.
If I were able to read you and/or had the ability to lynch you
LoLMafia would have turned out differently.
In post 4029, spinachattack wrote:Well Nacho, he's either crumbing you a scum partner or framing you for the same. That's why I support a Andy or MS lynch today and not a Nacho.
...you really don't get this whole NACHOLOVE/ANDYLOVE do you

Andrius wrote:YES MOLLIE IM SORRY I LET YOU DIE
I THOUGHT I COULD GO OUT WITH THE GUYS FOR A DRINK
AND THE MINUTE I DO YOU WIND UP DEAD
THATS ON ME
thats on me honey
;_;
Um at the close of D2 mollie had the sads because I said I'd be seeing Nacho that night.
This is in response to that.
I did not think she'd die and if I had any inclination she were cop I'd have protected her.
But it was guy's night out for nacho's scumday so I was busy elsewhere.
And paid for it.

Sad cabd died too but

tl;dr

POSSIBILITIES OF SPINACH's:
1) RedScum JoaT Andy
2) RedScum Fakeclaiming JoaT Andy
3) SK
4) TownAndy

1) RedScum JoaT Andy does not work for balance reasons against the BlueTeam
2) RedScum fakeclaimng JoaT Andy doesn't work because then I'd only have one kill which blows his KILL BOTH PEOPLE argument out of the water
3) There are no unaccounted for extra kills
4) Only possibility left.

Now on spinach.
He's clearly grasping at straws trying to find the scum.
Inciting my "meta" numerous times after admitting he actually did little if no reading at all.
Stretching everything he comes across including jokes.

Now.

I still think TD is town for D1 play but I see the concerns and I see the people who think he's scum and I would be fine lynching him. WOTC wins over my vote.
SAD is scum because lurking and not posting.
spinach might be blue. He's putting in effort and whatnot TRYING to find the reds so he might be blue blending in with the town trying to find the scum.
Nacho is town and seriously someone needs to slap sense into me when I think otherwise.
GiF is town.
BRO is town.
Or at least they're not blue.
MS could be red assuming the other one is a stronger player.

So. FINALLY

1. ²,
Zanza, Bionis Aligned Ability Cop,
was lynched Day 1.

11. Mac,
Melia, Colonist Aligned Vanilla,
was killed Night 1.

16. TheReverend,
Tyrea, Colonist Aligned Miller Tracker,
was killed Night 1.

2. Aj The Epic,
Riki, Colonist Aligned Vanilla,
was lynched Day 2.

4. BeautyAndTheBeast,
Alvis, Colonist Aligned Even-Night Cop,
was killed Night 2.

7. Venmar,
Juju, Colonist Aligned 2-Shot Hider,
was killed Night 2.

6. Cabd,
Reyn, Colonist Aligned Vanilla,
was killed Night 2.

14. RachMarie,
Mumkhar, Mechonis Aligned 1-Shot Strongman,
was lynched Day 3.

13. orcinus_theoriginal,
Meyneth, Mechonis Aligned Godmother Neighbor,
was killed Night 3.

15. Sajin,
Dunban, Colonist Aligned Vanilla,
was killed Night 3.

20. Varsoon,
Yumea, Colonist Aligned Vanilla,
was lynched Day 4.

8. Ghostlin,
Fiora, Colonist Aligned Neighbor,
was killed Night 4.

Mac was killed because he was a strong player and my guess is they thought he might have been a PR. Guess? Redscumkill.
Reverend was a Tracker and I feel like Blue might have shot him. Then again if we're looking at the Miller part I get more of a redvibe since that Miller points directly to BionisScum.

Ruling out me killing both mollie AND cabd, one team killed B2B because they were a strong player and maybe picked up on a PR vibe? idk
cabd killed b/c strong townie.
Venmar died doing his duty

orc was a crosskill from redteam.
sajin was a necessary kill from blueteam b/c he was confirmed nonblue.

Redteam's kill is missing N4
Blueteam killed Ghostlin because Ghostlin was also confirmed NotBlue

No room for a SK here unless they forget to send in actions and/or just aren't shooting. (lol)

Oh yeah Nacho.
I rescind any claims to you being scum namely because D1 play.
Also why TD is town (to me).
And why TMT is scum.

And because playing this game without living in fear of nachoscum is much better. <3
So.
People I'm ok with lynching:
TD, spinach, SAD
Preferably SAD because losing to lurkers isn't fun.
I'll compromise on TD.

Oh.
And if spinach is indeed blue you can bet anything I'll be dead tomorrow.
Because he still thinks I'm scum.[/quote]

Scum isn't going to put this much effort in it...twice. They also aren't going to beat the same point over and over. They'll be more clear and concise I think. I lose and am good with you being town now. Even though we didn't see eye to eye.
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 3929, TiphaineDeath wrote:...... what does 3926 have to do with the quote in it?

That has nothing to do with catching scum, are you even listening to yourself?
This. Aside from anything else, this. If he were scum, he would have picked up on exactly what I was saying without it being explained to him because it would have already been discussed in the scum QT.

Town

S
And oh yeah, UNVOTE: ANDY
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by spinachattack »

So that's

Town
TD
Andy
BRO
Me

Null
Nacho

And it leaves MS, GiF, SAD to be scum

I looked over GiF and MS as well, but there was nothing worth quoting from either slot.

Feel like I kinda owe Andy after putting him through the paces.

VOTE SAD
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 3988, spinachattack wrote:Nah, I'm firmly where I should be. And I will finish unless there's a quicklynch. Or do you want to claim an investigative role? Sorry you can't see what I see, but Andy isn't town.
We can agree to disagree, then.
In post 4079, spinachattack wrote:BRO- who seams to only be able to post when the light is shined in his direction (though all of his posts have a clear town feel, where are you now that it's down to crunch time?)
Busy. And my reads aren't really changing. Want to lynch TD or SAD. SAD seems to be getting traction now, so I'll switch my vote.

VOTE: SAD
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 4077, spinachattack wrote:Andy. You said that the Varsoon shot failed because Monado only works on Mechon or whatever, so why

In post 3399, Andrius wrote:Addendum: The fact that you're ALIVE after being shot is sending up ten thousand flags.
I didn't say that as though I knew it. All I know is it kills things. Anything more than that was speculation on my part, as I thought I said.
It was more SPECULATION that was not in my role and thus, the presence of said clause would mean bastard moddery. (That which would be perfectly acceptable to me.)
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 4078, spinachattack wrote:One more question Andy. What happened since 3334 to now that made you put Nacho in your town pile other than me thinking you and he are scum? I mean in that time he's even made 3 posts that could easily be scum slips.

I keep going over your ISO, and though I can't find another scumcrumb (and yes, that's what I call them to differentiate and its based on the apparent motivation behind them; still don't understand why you're having a hard time wrapping your mind around that) I also can't find anything to make me change my mind on you. And I'm trying very hard. You were successful in at least making me second guess myself.
My read of D1 happened. Yes, I see that.
I can't find another scumcrumb
HERESY

Maybe I'm just giving too much credit to your skill
Ouch.
but while I see posts with a town feel to them, they're always followed up with something that nullifies that feel. Then, you lament over night kills and N2 wasn't the only one.
Fair enough.
Them you go from having Nacho as a strong scum read to strong town read with no justification, and this after I accuse the two of you of being a team.
Its reverse bussing- you expect me to distance from Nacho so I just get closer.

D1 reread op.
If you want me to see you as town, you're not giving me many reasons to.
I don't want you to. I want you to believe what you want, because that's the point behind the great Wisdom.
Now that's said, what's up with the no contributing floaters.
Watching mommy and daddy fight isn't fun. ;_;
Huh? Holy shit! Just going after scum... Who said that? Was that you Andy or was it Nacho?
Said what?
Scum isn't going to put this much effort in it...twice. They also aren't going to beat the same point over and over. They'll be more clear and concise I think. I lose and am good with you being town now. Even though we didn't see eye to eye.
I lose and am good with you being town now. Even though we didn't see eye to eye.
You don't lose- this was never a contest and finding the truth is never a loss.
Feel like I kinda owe Andy after putting him through the paces.
You owe me nothing.
Though THE scumbag might be a nice gift.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:18 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 5.8

[3] Ser Arthur Dayne (Andrius, spinachattack, BROseidon)
[2] Nachomamma8 (Ser Arthur Dayne, Metal Sonic)
[1] Metal Sonic (TiphaineDeath)
[1] TiphaineDeath (Nachomamma8)

[1] Not Voting (GuyInFreezer)

With 8 alive, it is 5 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-06-27 14:00:00)
beefycheese
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:07 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 4076, spinachattack wrote:Macho means I can't be protected. Bodyguard means I can save someone at my own peril.
Ok.
This makes so much sense balance-wise.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:13 am

Post by waynegg »

What are your reads GiF? Why so cryptic with all your posts?
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:15 am

Post by spinachattack »

What are your reads GiF? Why so cryptic with all your posts?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:15 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Since you claimed bg, I'm in te middle of deciding whether I should claim or not.
Gimme a moment.

My reads haven't changed.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:16 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

The votes on me are quite terrible. :?
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:18 am

In post 4026, TiphaineDeath wrote:Still waiting on SAD's scumlist.
Nacho > MS > BRO >> SA
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:23 am

Post by spinachattack »

In post 4095, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Nacho > MS > BRO >> SA
I can ride with you on the first two. I can even from an outside perspective see your thoughts on me, even though they're wrong. But, how can you see BRO as anything but town?
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:26 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 4092, spinachattack wrote:What are your reads GiF? Why so cryptic with all your posts?
Oh also, which part of "all of my posts" felt cryptic to you?
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:26 am

In post 4096, spinachattack wrote:
In post 4095, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Nacho > MS > BRO >> SA
I can ride with you on the first two. I can even from an outside perspective see your thoughts on me, even though they're wrong. But, how can you see BRO as anything but town?
PoE? And last time I ISOed him he looked terrible (maybe not terrible enough to be really scummy but his posting + PoE gets him a ticket to the scumpool). Unless I missed some really strong towntell on my skim, then he's still in my suspect pool.
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:38 am

Post by spinachattack »

In post 4093, GuyInFreezer wrote:Since you claimed bg, I'm in te middle of deciding whether I should claim or not.
Gimme a moment.

My reads haven't changed.
If you have an investigative role with reads on living players yes you should.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”