Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

In post 6, Alabaska J wrote:VOTE: TMTOLBTWNTOF way too many caps man.

on that note,
FoS: DCLXVI
Vote: Alabaska J

The FoS is completely unsubstantiated and useless.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:22 pm

I'm attacking them for making a silly FOS, not because it was on you.
Show

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:28 am

In post 39, RadiantCowbells wrote:Let's get this day moving.

VOTE: NotThePope
And how exactly does this vote get the day moving along? Yes, bandwagons can move the day along, but not just because they exist. You simply jumped onto the bandwagon and did nothing to actually get the game moving. Furthermore, the whole bandwagon on notthepope is stupid because he's most likely town.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:31 am

In post 52, absta101 wrote:
@Bud
Furthermore, the whole bandwagon on notthepope is stupid because he's most likely town.
What makes you say that?
He's trying to get discussion moving and is scumhunting. By far the towniest player in the game right now.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:33 am

As for the FoS, I was being half-serious. Every game I'm in I try to get out of RVS as soon as possible by nitpicking at some tiny thing and making a seemingly serious vote.

No, I do not find that FoS to be an alignment tell in any way. I just wanted to get the game moving.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:45 am

In post 112, Smudger wrote:ok, prolonged absence exasperated by the downtime, and have just caught up. NTP is a Hydra, this is the first time I have been playing with such a "beast", strangely I get varying reads dependent on which one is typing.

as for there discussions, In theory I would agree that a newbtown may be cautious as they are untrusting of their own judgment, but surely so would a newbscum? in fact more cautious, and as that person would know who town were, and therefore would agreeing with a player they knew to be scum them gain town credits?

In post 108, Kid A wrote:i would still be worried about levio voting mafia even though they think absta is the mafia,

where does this happen?

here?
In post 98, levio wrote:OK since everyone is giving town reads on absta im gonna have to sthu...

as I don't see it, or am I missing something?
This post is full of wishy-washy non committal fake scumhunting that scum love to employ.

unvote; vote: Smudger

Cowbells, don't get too comfy, because I've still got my eye on you.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:03 am

In post 119, Smudger wrote:Bub, you need to define wishy - washy to me as looking at your contributions you have not said much at all. you have posted 6 times, which includes your vote during RVS and changing your vote to me. OTher than that you really have made no effort to contribute to the game other than a few throw away lines. In fact the biggest post you make is the one above and that is primarily because you quote my post then vote me and add the "wishy washy statement".

lets look at your posts shall we, with the exception of :
In post 20, Bub Bidderskins wrote:I'm attacking them for making a silly FOS, not because it was on you.
In post 51, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 39, RadiantCowbells wrote:Let's get this day moving.

VOTE: NotThePope
And how exactly does this vote get the day moving along? Yes, bandwagons can move the day along, but not just because they exist. You simply jumped onto the bandwagon and did nothing to actually get the game moving. Furthermore, the whole bandwagon on notthepope is stupid because he's most likely town.
In post 59, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 52, absta101 wrote:
@Bud
Furthermore, the whole bandwagon on notthepope is stupid because he's most likely town.
What makes you say that?
He's trying to get discussion moving and is scumhunting. By far the towniest player in the game right now.
In post 60, Bub Bidderskins wrote:As for the FoS, I was being half-serious. Every game I'm in I try to get out of RVS as soon as possible by nitpicking at some tiny thing and making a seemingly serious vote.

No, I do not find that FoS to be an alignment tell in any way. I just wanted to get the game moving.
In post 12, Bub Bidderskins wrote:

on that note,

then laughably you warn cowbells you have your eye on him, WOW sterling work sherlock...
This is exactly the kind of reactive/defensive argument that I would expect from scum. My vote is confirmed.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:04 am

In post 137, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Kid A

ISO sucks elephant dick, voted me with shitty backing.
Care to explain why his ISO sucks?
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:48 am

V/LA until friday
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:47 am

In post 169, Smudger wrote:VOTE: Bub
Defensive and OMGUSing.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:52 am

Generic, why did you feel the need to vote now as opposed to earlier? You just refused to vote, and now, after no posts from your main suspect, you decide to vote. Why?
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:23 pm

Oh shoot, got prodded. No excuse, I'll catch up ASAP.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:46 am

In post 260, RadiantCowbells wrote:
just gotta look at how the two heads play and respond to each other and figure out if they have town or mafia motivation

Personally I don't think it made sense for them to vote wrestle when they weren't in danger of lynching someone and I also don't like how one of them keeps townreading everyone who pushes on them
I actually can't say anything negative about this, He points out something that's genuinely scummy on his scumread.
i disagree with the people above me levio just told us they were voting the largest wagon over their scumread because ntp hasnt omgused absta

imo this is an attempt to look town because levio expects ntp to flip town and they dont want to look like they pushed a mislynch

VOTE: levio
This is where things REALLY get interesting.

Kid A's vote is on NTP because he thinks he's scum, right? Now, there's "levio expects ntp to flip town"
This is huge.

Unvote; Vote: Kid A

Smudger is still scummy btw, but that catch by cowbells is massive. Kid A reveals that he knows that NTP is town by saying levio expects him to flip, but then he still wants to get onto the hot NTP wagon. That is such a massive scumslip. Cowbells is conf. town. Kid A is conf. scum.

Lynch him now. I will not be happy with any other lynch today.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:49 am

In post 293, Generic wrote:Trying to figure out this sudden kid A wagon that's formed. So far kid A has opened in RVS with a vote on NTP, then a naked vote to bub, followed by a return to NTP with what looks to be a serious vote based on indecision between the two users making up the hydra. He then criticises NTP for not explaining themselves, explains to me how to read a hydra mindset, then at post 106 changes vote to Levio based on the theory now that NTP will flip town and Levio knows this. Continues the case on Levio with decent logic, then switches to cowbell based on not much input of her own, leans on alabaska for an NTP read, goes back to cowbells to point out their OMGUS and show the difference in how each voted for people (the assumption here is that kid gives an explanation and cowbell doesn't).
From here there is an abusive outburst to alabaska to give his NTP read, moves his vote to NTP before then switching to NTP with the short reason of it giving most information.
He then in single sentence responses pushes NTP, and at one point explains he unvoted alabaska because he went v/la (dies that count as a reason?) before seemingly dodging responses to people who are pushing on him.

Summarised, there are a few concerns about his play, such as the leaving cases he built in favour of an NTP push which has very little case from him or indeed an explanation, and also the leaving of the alabaska vote I don't fully understand the reasoning given.
But beyond that he has been applying pressure and the vote changing up until NTP has always had a strong logic attached to why.

Is the wagon building solely to force him to stop dodging questions or have I missed something more damning on him? Currently im not seeing anything worthy of the speed those votes came in at.
Your defense of Kid A has been noted.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:25 am

In post 317, Kid A wrote:
In post 311, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Smudger is still scummy btw, but that catch by cowbells is massive. Kid A reveals that he knows that NTP is town by saying levio expects him to flip, but then he still wants to get onto the hot NTP wagon. That is such a massive scumslip. Cowbells is conf. town. Kid A is conf. scum.

Lynch him now. I will not be happy with any other lynch today.
this is the misreppiest misrep to ever misrep

a suggestion that levio could be mafia expecting ntp to flip town is miles away from "Kid A reveals that he knows that NTP is town by saying levio expects him to flip"

using words like scumslip and conf inappropriately might make you think your case looks really good but it entirely hinges on something you made up :c
I didn't make this up, I'm just sheeping cowbells here. And your futile defense make you look even more scummy.
In post 323, Smudger wrote:
In post 311, Bub Bidderskins wrote:Smudger is still scummy btw,
pray do tell as this will be interesting?
I already have said why you are scummy, and nothing that has been said has changed my reads on that.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:05 am

The NTP wagon is stupid and you should feel bad for being on it.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:11 am

In post 378, Kid A wrote:
In post 372, Bub Bidderskins wrote:The NTP wagon is stupid and you should feel bad for being on it.
why have you been defending ntp constantly w/ no reasoning
Why have you been attacking ntp with no reasoning?

NTP has been scumhunting throughout this entire game. I find the very notion that he is scum to be laughable when he's clearly one of the most pro-town players in the game.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:31 am

In post 389, RadiantCowbells wrote:The NTP wagon sucks and everyone on it is earning themselves huge scumpoints.
In post 375, yessiree wrote:The Kid A wagon is full of glory and justice and you should feel bad for not being on it
These people. Listen to these people.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:34 am

In post 391, Mutleyddmc wrote:VOTE: NTP

cos RC is doesnt want it
This would be a scum vote, but levio was a slot conf. town by kid A.

Mutely, I know you're town bro. Get off that shit wagon plz.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:09 am

Kid A revealed that he knows that you are town.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:03 pm

I think he shouldn't because we are NOT lynching him today. That would be amazingly stupid.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:46 am

Generic, are you implying that you know that NTP will flip town? Because that is what it sounds. You are already setting up a lynch based off his town-flip.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:19 am

I am aggressively defending a guy who is obv town.

And Generic said "White Knighting". From my understanding, white knighting occurs when scum tries to defend town to buddy up to them. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:18 pm

Great. There's still time to lynch Kid A now.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:22 am

That was a very scummy way to hammer Smudger.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:23 am

Not talking about your actual hammer vote, but all the stuff leading up to it.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:34 am

I'm sure you would.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:41 am

So I was completely and utterly wrong for the entire whole first day. All of my reads from that day are complete shit now (and probably were at the time).
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:55 am

Given NTP's flip, Smudger is very likely town. Personally, I also think Kid A is town based off of his support of the NTP wagon.

Cowbells could be scum bussing a partner early and then trying to defend him when he was actually getting threatened with a lynch.

Om of the Nom is prob town given his attacks on NTP throughout the day.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:51 am

The only defense I have is pure WIFOM:

Why would I, as scum, defend NTP so hard for so long? Wouldn't that be flagrant?

Of course, that's pure WIFOM, lynch me if you will.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:52 pm

In post 635, RadiantCowbells wrote:
The only defense I have is pure WIFOM:

Why would I, as scum, defend NTP so hard for so long? Wouldn't that be flagrant?

Of course, that's pure WIFOM, lynch me if you will.
Getting really bad vibes from this and I haven't liked anything else he's posted today.

VOTE: Bub Bidderskins
vote: Cowbells

Quick and easy wagon jump when I started to get votes on me. Cowbells didn't say anything about me early in the day.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:41 pm

Bub, i'd like you to go back to your day 1 self and quote a couple early NTP posts that you found townie.

Fixed the spoiler tag ~N
In post 44, NotThePope wrote:
In post 12, Bub Bidderskins wrote:

on that note,

First post during RVS stage, looks to me like a sarcastic response.
In post 20, Bub Bidderskins wrote:I'm attacking them for making a silly FOS, not because it was on you.
"Silly" again, makes it sound joking. Attacking him over a "silly FoS" doesn't sound like a joke to anyone else, especially during RVS? I'm standing by that point, looks to me like a joke.

Then again, people here are sooooo serious it gets boring after a while.

Wheeeeeeee Radiant just OMGUS'd us tooo yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

How can you say in your right mind those are serious posts whatsoever, especially given the time period they were posted

Generic you did the vote method wrong js

Also if you've seen me play you know I'm mucho de paranoia

Weak townread on absta thus far, flip side for radiant.
I felt that this was an attempt to get the game started. Furthermore, I read a lot of the case against NTP as simply confusion over the hydra. Of course, I was wrong.
Show

Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:48 pm

In post 663, Generic wrote:So basically the two biggest wagons are the two most vocally either defending NTP or persecuting kid A.

Kid A is seemingly an antagonistic little fucker, but his play has been pro town so I think cowbells is just tunnelling out of pride more than anything else.

Bub, would you mind providing a read of the players left in the game please. Your reconsideration of kid A based solely on his NTP push as well as calling smudger town simply because he hammered seems far too basic. And the confidence you argued with day 1 suggests simplistic theory like that is beyond you.

Lets kick this day phase into a bit of life.

Om is prob town as I said before for his reasoned out attack on NTP throughout.

Smudger's hammer doesn't look like a bus hammer. The reason I said it was scummy was because I thought that NTP was town. Right now I'm leaning town on smudger.

Generic was right throughout D-1 and is likely town for posts like this one.

I mainly thought Kid A was scum because of his push on NTP. Given that NTP is scum, that makes him look townier.

Cowbells is my number 1 scum read. Early in the day he made an easy jump onto the early NTP wagon. Later, however, he sided with me in trying to desperately defend NTP, and now is trying to set me up as the fall guy. Of course, if I called anybody scum for desperately defending NTP, then I would be a massive hypocrite. I'm not calling her scum based off of that. I'm calling her scum because of what I perceive to be an early buss onto NTP and then an easy wagon jump onto me today.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”