BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:55 am

Post by BROseidon »

Yeah okay I still want TD lynched. 3874 solidifies that.
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:54 am

Post by spinachattack »

Right now I have every intention to vote Nacho, but I do want to see what Andy comes up with first. I also think MS and TD look like they could be white flagging each other.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:14 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

white flagging isss........
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:46 am

Post by spinachattack »

GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

wat
Weren't both pushing against each other since D1?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Also as the wiki described that gambit, if I'm reading it right, to be doing that I would have to have put MS to L-1 or Vise versa, I don't think either me or him has had more than two or three votes at any point today. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Credo-Supra-Veritate
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 3880, GuyInFreezer wrote:wat
In post 3880, GuyInFreezer wrote:wat
Yeah. Have either been lynched? It wouldn't even take too much tweaking of the published gambit to play it that way. Can you think of a better reason for why they've tunneled each other all game and little else? "You're scum!", "No, you're scum" has gotten them this far...

They've done shit for town. Anyhow, just a thought.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Huh
I was thinking white flag gambit as totes different thing.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by spinachattack »

Yeah, by definition it's different, but not by that much. I mean, I've run Slayer's Gambit successfully throwing someone else under the bus to get the same reads. It takes the same kind of plays, just directed outward instead of inward. Anyhow, trying to keep discussion going during the intermission.

Speaking of which, it's to,or row night Andy. I'll be voting before I go to bed. Anything yet? And yeah, it's another epic playoff game so I understand if you've gotten a little sidetracked...
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by spinachattack »

Ok

VOTE NACHO

That's L-1 Nacho. You have the floor.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3832, spinachattack wrote:Not liking this a bit, personally. Where's the town motivation in being so absent from the thread you don't even know the deaths from 3 phases ago? Scum doesn't have to read to win.
It confirms him from being not-blue, for one. The timing of it (after he found a strange interaction between a scum suspect and Sajin and then suddenly notices Sajin wasn't around) is genuine, and I think completely ignoring the names behind what townie died at night shows a town mindset.
In post 3833, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I did? Well tbf I only had time to ISO BRO, SA, and TD.
Why didn't you include reasoning after you did your ISOs?
In post 3841, Andrius wrote:Yeah I keep feeling like I need to post but all I can do is restate what I've said and still not have reread anything.

Anything for me otherwise? D:
Make your case on me. You haven't come close to doing that.
In post 3850, TiphaineDeath wrote:Killing blue is right today. nacho has been arguing that we should be killing red, thus he is blue. MS has been agreeing with me, thus he is red. Nacho is the right kill today.
Then why do you find me scum? The only reason you've had for me being scum earlier was the scumslip that somehow revealed I was redscum. Otherwise, I was a "very strong townread that could only be shaken by a townslip".
In post 3871, BROseidon wrote:Also my vote has been on TD for a while.
OK, cool.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3885, spinachattack wrote:Ok

VOTE NACHO

That's L-1 Nacho. You have the floor.
I don't know if you've noticed, but I've been left completely on my own this day phase. I want you to read through the actual arguments that people have been making and tell me why you're allowing MS to buddy the hell out of you, why you're allowing TD to blatantly contradict himself, and why you're allowing SAD to coast when I'm hauling my ass off producing as much content as possible and nailing scum as hard to the wall as I possibly can. Your current wagon mates are TD, SAD, and MS. Andy has mentioned that he's found me scummy, but the entirety of the case against me is still:

1) Nacho's still alive when he posted so much and so many people read him town on Day 1!
2) Nacho's arguing that we should lynch red scum today! He's probably blue scum!
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

TD:
In post 3677, TiphaineDeath wrote:Nachos 3606, is a scumslip, GIF caught this, well done.
Nacho has to be red scum.
In post 3687, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3681, TiphaineDeath wrote:Nacho is red scum.
In post 3556, TiphaineDeath wrote:I have not been throwing shit everywhere. I have two solid town reads, Nacho/andi.
Also what happened to this?
In post 3690, TiphaineDeath wrote:You slipped. That simple.
Pretty much nothing short of that or a night action reveal would have made me change my read on you
but.... there it is.
In post 3850, TiphaineDeath wrote:Killing blue is right today.
nacho has been arguing that we should be killing red, thus he is blue.
MS has been agreeing with me, thus he is red. Nacho is the right kill today.
Bolded is mine.

Tiphane has been arguing that I am red scum because of the scumslip. He said that if it were not for the scumslip, he would find me town. Next, Tiphane finds strong evidence that I am NOT red scum, which would make the scumslip invalid. Instead of deciding that "oh, nacho's scumslip is wrong and thus he's probably town again" he decides that instead I am BLUE scum. He is doing this because there is support for a Nacho lynch today, but he can't hop on my wagon as long as he's calling me red scum. So he takes my theory arguments (despite the fact that SAD has been doing the exact same thing) as a confirmation for me being blue-scum, which allows him to say consistent in his earlier arguments for "we have to lynch blue scum today we have to lynch blue scum today" but also allows him to stay on my wagon. I also questioned him on "what would happen if evidence comes around saying that I'm not red scum?" and Tiphane's answer was that if SAD flipped red scum, I would be pretty much cleared (#3706). His attack on me now is a direct contradiction to what he was saying before. There is no way in hell that he's town.

Vote: TiphaineDeath

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'll be more active when I have more time, but that should be good enough for discussion for now.

spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by spinachattack »

UNVOTE NACHO

VOTE TD
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by spinachattack »

I was just missing you and it seemed the only way to get you to post. Going off the beaten path makes scum who can taste the win fuck up. I thought you may have picked up on that for how many times I tried to get you back involved.
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:04 pm

Post by spinachattack »

You still slipped red in several places. You don't have to appeal to my emotion to make me think. And I only want an answer to one question from you- why did you admit to red?
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

..... Nacho, The scumslip made me decide you were scum in the first place. Your posts since have made me keep deciding you're scum. And if they hadn't that last one would have.

Do you listen to yourself man? I have been so fucking confused throughout this day ever since you slipped that I don't even know what to think let alone do. At this point I'm posting in fucking stream of consciousness mode because I don't know where else to go. And you're attacking me over what? A contradiction that appears because I haven't been thinking about my posts and haven't been putting my every thought out here to read? If I didn't respect you so much as a player I'd tell you to go to hell.

Nacho was on L-1 and didn't even fucking claim, bet that's cause he has no idea what to claim at this point that would sound believable.

This is a desperate last minute gambit from a trapped scum.

This is my unimpressed face.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Post by spinachattack »

No. That's town not revealing because you wouldn't believe it anyway. My read on him didn't change. I just gambited him so others would get too comfortable and fuck up.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Huh, spinach I aint talkin to you. Were you talkin to me?

Credo-Supra-Veritate
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by spinachattack »

Yeah
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I'm not scum man... I don't know how many ways to say this, and I don't see where you're getting that I claimed red.

Dude the number of gambits you're pulling hurts my brain X_x, I just wish they were pointed in the right direction.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 3891, spinachattack wrote:I was just missing you and it seemed the only way to get you to post. Going off the beaten path makes scum who can taste the win fuck up. I thought you may have picked up on that for how many times I tried to get you back involved.
Well, good work on that front.
In post 3892, spinachattack wrote:You still slipped red in several places. You don't have to appeal to my emotion to make me think. And I only want an answer to one question from you- why did you admit to red?
I didn't. I wanted to ask TD about my possibilities of being non-red scum because I sensed a major readflip from him and I wanted to make sure it didn't happen again. The facepalm was because our little three way had brought out a lot of good things and you focused in on a scumslip that definitely wasn't a scumslip.
In post 3893, TiphaineDeath wrote:Do you listen to yourself man? I have been so fucking confused throughout this day ever since you slipped that I don't even know what to think let alone do. At this point I'm posting in fucking stream of consciousness mode because I don't know where else to go. And you're attacking me over what? A contradiction that appears because I haven't been thinking about my posts and haven't been putting my every thought out here to read? If I didn't respect you so much as a player I'd tell you to go to hell.
OK. So if all of my posts were scummy after I slipped, why haven't you addressed them? Talked about them?
I'm zooming in on your contradiction because your thought process shows no reasoning for it whatsoever, while your scum thought process (switch to calling Nacho blue scum so I can push a lynch on him and SA can hammer) seems very, very clear.
In post 3893, TiphaineDeath wrote:Nacho was on L-1 and didn't even fucking claim, bet that's cause he has no idea what to claim at this point that would sound believable.
I haven't claimed because no one claimed intent, and "Nacho, you have the floor" sounds very, very different from "Nacho hurry up and claim before we kill the shit out of you".

TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

.... I haven't felt the need to because I saw a slip. Then I had decided you were scum, but you couldn't be that color of scum because you were telling me to lynch that color of scum. So you had to be the other color of scum. Honestly the idea that after you slipped you might actually be town didn't enter in to my head, cept the once I think it might have. I just kind of kept thinking "slippityslippityscummity." An honestly, if I had really wanted you lynched and didn't care all I had to do was retract my reasoning, go along with you, say that lynching red scum today was right (even though it's totally not) and then call you red and happily sing and dance my way on to your grave. For fucks sake man.

Who is SA? I know I'm fucked up but I don't think there's anyone in the game with that name, help me out here, I totally forgot a player existed in my other game recently too.

Credo-Supra-Veritate

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”