Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Remembrance »

Also, weren't you the guy talking about motives/suspects being better hidden? Did you change your mind about that? Why?

Remembrance (L-2): I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent (L-2): SE-Asians

Not Voting: I Am Innocent, pirate mollie, buldermar

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Deadline is on Sunday, June 16th at 8:00 PM EST.
Last edited by Majiffy on Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Remembrance »

And seriously, I've answered all of your questions this whole game and what has it gotten me but ignorance? You've never used a single question I've answered productively.

HD was better about it.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by buldermar »

I'm embarrassed about my lack of activity recently. I finished the last exam yesterday and went out to celebrate that after. Had to get up early for a meeting with a lawyer and then subseqently had to get to my mothers wedding. Now I'm hangover, extemely sleep deprivated and can't fall asleep. I'll do some reading and posting now, but if you guys prefer that I replace out then I fully understand that and will do so, just tell me. Sorry.
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3618, I Am Innocent wrote:Go for it. You still have a 50/50 chance in LyLo between bulder and remembrance.
The person that it favors you the least to lynch currently has to be yourself regardless of your alignment given the setup and status of the game, so this is nonsense.
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3618, I Am Innocent wrote:They also in past days held out as long as possible (or in Bulder's case, forever) from lynching Kuror.
I had Kuror as my 2nd most preferred lynch and only slightly after you IIRC. I didn't think the lynch order would matter a ton because I thought the two scum would be in you, kuro, rubi-slot. I don't know if that theory is still plausible given conversations between Kuro and you - it's something worth looking into.

Man I'm so tired that I don't even understand if what I'm writing makes sense, but it's really all I can do atm.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3618, I Am Innocent wrote:PS - Remembrance and Bulder, in your next post, I want you two to stop waffling and to rank the players from scummiest to towniest. I will do likewise:

Remembrance
Bulder
Asians
Mollie
I don't like how you're trying so hard to sell the idea that I'm waffling.

I havn't had a closer look at your case on rem yet, and I havn't checked up on my initial town read of Asians. Without doing that I'd say mollie is town for certain, Asians is still very town even though Rubi-slot flipped town which weakened my theory a bit, have to look at Rem and have to look at you as well. I'm not buying all your self-meta, but I've come to the conclusion that you probably do it as either alignment.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:59 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3618, I Am Innocent wrote:If Asians or Mollie are somehow scum, I will personally take this loss on myself and nom that player for a scummy.
Or personally take the win if you're scum.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by buldermar »

And ofc mollie should be in LyLo, even if she feels uncomfortable. Worst case scenario she can flip a coin and will still almost certainly statistically do better than what can be expected from any other permutation that doesn't contain her because she's confirmed town.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3619, I Am Innocent wrote:So in all sincerity, that is where I was coming from with why you should be in LyLo, and why it should be declared by Asians that he will be protecting you.
Asians declaring that he is protecting mollie is brilliant and I'm absolutely convinced that he understands why and I'm absolutely certain that I will not be pointing out why that is.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3622, I Am Innocent wrote:Still, we need those lists from Remembrance and Bulder.
I feel like you're trying to set yourself up to push me and call it scummy that I don't have any elaborate list ready knowing that I've been busy with exams, which could only be scum motivated. Could also be that you really just want a list, but it does stand out to me how you were trying to paint me as waffling when I've been quite explicit about the fact that I wanted you lynched yesterday for what I considered a scum slip.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by buldermar »

I'm going to find the posts regarding my initial Asians read now.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by buldermar »

I wish I had not made so many posts in this game :(
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 397, buldermar wrote:I just realized that it being a hydra account may skew things towards it actually being a joke. If it was indeed a fake-claim, I'd imagine that some percentage of the time the person intending to make the fake-claim would confront the other participants of the hydra with the idea before actually making it. I'm not saying that I rule it out altogether, but this does make me second guess myself.
There may be more, I'll check.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by buldermar »

I take that back, I'm quite sure that this is the most important quote and either way I feel like it's a strong enough case for Asians being town to not have to look further. This means that it really boils down to one of IAI and Rem being scum.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3638, buldermar wrote:I take that back, I'm quite sure that this is the most important quote and either way I feel like it's a strong enough case for Asians being town to not have to look further. This means that it really boils down to one of IAI and Rem being scum.
I am too and despite all of IaI's hard hard work I am leaning on him
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I think the stuff between him and kuror was scum theatre
whew!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Can you point out what makes you think that Mollie? Were there any discrepancies or anything? I also didn't really get the "town don't say this" thing you posted earlier, it didn't make sense to me. Can you elaborate why it made him scummy? Pretty sure I'm guilty of mentioning something similar, but you didn't call me out on it. Not in the same context, but still.

@IaI, you have two options here. You can.

a. Continue to vote me, either you'll be lynched(seems that way, but not for long!) or I'll be lynched and flip town and then you'll get lynched tomorrow or
b. We lynch Buldermar, then Mollie votes me and we lose because you're town or because you're scum (and you win! Yay!). Either way I only get one shot at this.

Which do you prefer? I notice of course that you were rather interested in hearing my thoughts
first.
Was this the reason? Because you didn't think you could beat Buldermar tomorrow?

I gave you rope and you tried to hang me with it. Might as well give you more rope with which to hang me, right? :]

Se-Asians, you've kind of been avoiding this whole "rem is scum thing" Based on your votes so far it doesn't seem like you think me that likely (I'm glad I'm not), however you have also not really PUSHED, Why haven't you asserted yourself? You asserted yourself when pushing the IaI/HD Gambit, why not here where it counts so much? There is more that makes you town than simply that Mantis said you were based off of your meta, it it because of happened in game in the game. Can you please explain the non-meta reasons for why you thought it was Buldermar? Meta isn't enough at this point. Because if it was, no one would be suspecting me (since I never insist I'm town when I'm scum based on my meta).

@Buldermar, Glad you could join us, congratulations on your Mother's wedding :] . Well I look forward to your analysis I'd also like to hear why that hydra analysis as to why it was likely a joke makes him town. There is definitely more firm things than a joke fake claim that point to town him. Why not those?
Also, I look forward to your analysis of IaI's reasons for why I'm scum. And also why you decided to reevaluate your read on me, given you bet Mollie that I was town. You never really mentioned why you thought I was town in the first place.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Requesting prod of Se-Asians, This game has gone on a rather long time, but an extension to get the new player up to speed would be appreciated.

I am sorry, but I don't think this is reasonable anymore. It was a pleasure playing with you. :(
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3641, Remembrance wrote:@Buldermar, Glad you could join us, congratulations on your Mother's wedding . Well I look forward to your analysis I'd also like to hear why that hydra analysis as to why it was likely a joke makes him town. There is definitely more firm things than a joke fake claim that point to town him. Why not those?
Also, I look forward to your analysis of IaI's reasons for why I'm scum. And also why you decided to reevaluate your read on me, given you bet Mollie that I was town. You never really mentioned why you thought I was town in the first place.
I think town hydras joke about these matters more often than do scum hydras. Either way, I subsequently consolidated my town-read on Asians but didn't quote all of the posts in which I mention that slot because I was specifically looking for this post.

I've decided to reevaluate my read on you because of the combination of Rubi-slot flipping town and IAI reading you as scum. For you to be town IAI would pretty much have to be scum whereas before there were additional possibilities that seemed very plausible (that's not to say that it's not plausible that IAI is scum, but I can't help but to think that kuro flipping scum skews his alignment at least slightly towards town).

I don't recall whether I pointed out specific posts of yours as town-ish.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Why would IaI have to be scum just because he scum reads me? That doesn't make any sense.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by Remembrance »

You've already stated you haven't evaluated his case, so to reevaluate your reads before looking if they have any merit is not well conceived.

I don't believe you've ever pointed out a specific thing I did as townish. As far as I can remember. Just a rather steady insistence I was.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3644, Remembrance wrote:Why would IaI have to be scum just because he scum reads me? That doesn't make any sense.
because poe says it is one of you 2.
whew!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 3642, Remembrance wrote:
Requesting prod of Se-Asians, This game has gone on a rather long time, but an extension to get the new player up to speed would be appreciated.
Yeah I've given that slot enough prods. May be a while before we get a replacement, though. 150 pages.

Finding a replacement for SE-Asians.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3644, Remembrance wrote:Why would IaI have to be scum just because he scum reads me? That doesn't make any sense.
Because Asians and mollie are both town. How does it not make sense?
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by SE-Asians »

Yah, I should thanks for that. Somehow, I'm glad. Read 100+ pages to clear out paranoid is a misery for me. (And, I'm still not finish it, I'm clearly not suitable with 13=+ person games)

Any way, good luck.

(I just woke up to continue my read by the way)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”