borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:10 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 4.2

[4] Varsoon (Andrius, BROseidon, Nachomamma8, Metal Sonic)
[2] Metal Sonic (TiphaineDeath, Ghostlin)
[1] Nachomamma8 (spinachattack)

[3] Not Voting (Ser Arthur Dayne, Varsoon, GuyInFreezer)

With 10 alive, it is 6 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-06-24 10:30:00)

Varsoon is V/LA through 6/14
Andrius will be V/LA 6/14-6/16
beefycheese
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:33 am

Post by Andrius »

Nacho wrote:But I had two of them chilling in the TOWN BLOCK. I don't think they would be so ready for me to die.
True. It just makes me sad that you're so unloved. :(
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:55 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3447, spinachattack wrote:Fuck it. It's late in the game and you've asked me twice now this morning why I took you out of my scum bucket. The chance of you being able to use your role again is shaky at best anyhow. It's because you crumbed in several places that you're the other Cop and I picked up on it. You used your role on me and Varsoon so far from what I can tell. You cleared us both as town. Now, do you have any other reads?
Um I'm not cop.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:13 am

Post by spinachattack »

Yep. This is getting nowhere. Everyone is playing too guarded to get any real discussion going.

UNVOTE NACHO

VOTE VARSOON

Get our flip and see where to go from here?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Yes. We flip Varsoon and then decide what to do next. There should be at least a Day or Two left.

Unvote.

Vote: Varsoon

I very rarely get to hammer.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:34 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 4.3 (Final)

[6] Varsoon (Andrius, BROseidon, Nachomamma8, Metal Sonic, spinachattack, Ghostlin)

[1] Metal Sonic (TiphaineDeath)

[3] Not Voting (Ser Arthur Dayne, Varsoon, GuyInFreezer)

With 10 alive, it is 6 to lynch.

A lynch has been reached! Scene incoming.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:39 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

~Alcamoth~
2 months later

Yumea awoke in a cold sweat.

It was the same dream again -- visions of what she now knew to be the Bionis, of dark caves and chasms, teeming with living things that most beings would nor could ever comprehend.

She, however, could. It was in her blood, as it was in the blood of all
pure
high entia. And Yumea knew, from the dreams that plagued her every night, that the prophecy spoke of by the Bionite Order would soon come to pass.

But she was powerless to do anything to prevent its fulfillment.

Yumea had been content, at first, to use the Order for one point of common ground -- that the Homs, Nopon, and the worst of all, half-bloods that played at the nobility and grace of true High Entia, were not welcome in the city. But she had gradually come to realize that the Order stood for something else, something much more sinister: the reversion of the High Entia to what she had eventually learned was their natural state.

As first consort to the emperor, Yumea was privy to the records kept by the royal family’s ancestors from centuries ago. She knew what the telethia were; how dead telethia rarely reverted to the form of the High Entia from which it had mutated.

Yumea, having been party to the Order’s ceremonies and rituals for a long time, had gradually been unknowingly coerced down the path to reversion. And when she opened her eyes this time, and the vision of a beating heart, deep within the Bionis, did not leave her mind, she knew that her time had finally come.

Her affairs were in order; she’d told no one about her untimely fate save what she had committed to the royal family archives. No doubt they would come looking for her when she did not show her face for a few days and would find out all they needed to know. If she were lucky, they would find a humane way to put her down.

Tyrea and Melia had been missing for quite some time, and while she did not shed any tears for the latter, she knew their fates were likely linked. She hoped against hope that Tyrea would return someday and know what had happened to her mother.

But most of all, Yumea vowed that she would not lose herself without putting up a fight. She was a High Entia -- the most intellectually and magically advanced society on Bionis. She would not allow herself to succumb to the base emotions that coursed through her veins, itching for release.

Yumea walked to the window, and gazed upon the empire which her people had built. That was it! She
could
protect them still; Not from themselves, for she was powerless to combat the genetic code so expertly woven into the essence of the High Entia.

But there were still enemies, that is,
external
enemies, to fight -- enemies that still could still destroy her people from without.

Yumea latched onto that emotion, the rage and hatred she felt for those that would dare attack the city she loved.

Her body shimmered as she let herself fall forward through the window. Had there been any spectators, they would have stared in awe as a giant birdlike creature emerged from her plummeting form.

The creature that had been Yumea soared through the air, away from the city. One thought implanted itself in its mind.

Mechonis, I come for you.

Varsoon,
Yumea, Colonist Aligned Vanilla,
reverted to a telethia (Lynched) Day 4.

It is now Night 4. Actions due in (expired on 2013-06-13 13:30:00)
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:50 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

~Valak Mountains, near the border of Sword Valley~
Around the same time.

Fiora wrapped her arms around herself as best she could, although it provided precious little warmth in a place such as this.

It had all started the day that Fiora had volunteered to excavate one of the old Mechon wreckage sites on the outskirts of town. The majority of the scrap had been run-of-the-mill -- old power cells, rotors, gears, and other assorted machine parts. But Fiora had found something else: an intact memory core. That had been unheard of in their dealings with the Mechon, as their enemies had a built-in directive to self-destruct whenever it looked like the Homs had gained the upper hand on them. The military had scoured the entire battlefield after the Sword Valley and found nary a useful piece of information.

But when Fiora touched the core she’d found in the rubble, a tiny spark had passed into her hand. She’d handed off the core to the researchers, but they found what she knew they’d find at that point: nothing. Fiora had never told anyone that the contents of the memory core, and all the information they contained, had passed themselves off into
her.

Or maybe it had been a beacon that was passing information to her in real-time. Fiora did not know how mechon physiology (or for that matter, psychology), worked. But that night, she had found herself in a dream unlike she had ever experienced. In the dream was a mechanical woman; Fiora could never quite remember if she
was
the woman in the dream, talked to her directly, or was simply a third-party observer. The name of the woman, however, she remembered quite well.

Meyneth.

Meyneth was someone important to the mechon, Fiora knew, but not quite a mechon herself. She had a face recognizable, even dare she say beautiful, to a homs, but a mechanical suit that either obscured the rest of her features, or a body that was simply mechanical in origin.

Meyneth had been on a journey. Fiora did not recognize the places the woman had traveled, at first, but over the nights the cold metal of the landscape gave way to ice, snow, and eventually foliage. Dunban had told her of the places he’d visited in his last tour of duty, and Fiora knew that Meyneth had crossed over from the Mechonis to the Bionis. The question, Fiora wondered, was why?

Fiora could not talk to Meyneth in her dreams, but over time, she began to feel that she knew more and more about the mysterious woman. Meyneth’s own thoughts began to come clear to Fiora. She was looking for something; something very dangerous to her people, and she wanted to eliminate it. Meyneth passed through High Entia, Nopon, and Homs lands, but never lifted a finger to harm any being she came across.

This was not at all what she had come to expect from the race she’d grown up believing wanted nothing other than the complete genocide of her people.

Then one night, two months ago, Fiora finally recognized the surroundings firsthand. Meyneth had come to Colony 9. Fiora had been asleep when the giant mechon had attacked the front gate, and was summarily put down. But something else had happened that day too, and it was this incident that Fiora watched helplessly, in horror, as Meyneth had stormed into the Weapons Development Lab and attempted to destroy the Monado.

Fiora was numbed and saddened, but not at all surprised, when she had been taken to the lab after she had woken up and saw both her brother and the mysterious woman from her dreams slumped over.

Of course, nobody knew that Fiora had any idea who Meyneth was; they’d simply brought her in as next Dunban’s next of kin. Dunban was not dead, but his use of the Monado, which he had been explicitly warned never to hold in his hand again, had put him into a coma. He had not yet awoken.

The dreams had, of course, stopped after that. Fiora, more alone than she had ever felt, had been left to ponder just exactly what Meyneth had been trying to do.

A month later, Fiora had departed Colony 9 without a word.

Now she stood, on the precipice between two lands, the Bionis and Mechonis, wishing Dunban had been here to talk some sense into her. She wasn’t suited to these temperatures, and there were monsters around that could cleave her in two without a second thought.

But her days on the road had only served to strengthen her resolve. She did not forget about Meyneth; on the contrary, Fiora felt she understood more about her with each passing day, as if layers of information were continually being unlocked to her.

People were suffering on Mechonis as well; the mechon assault on Bionis was leaving casualties in its wake even on Mechonis. Meyneth, no doubt, wanted that to end, but the mechon seemed to be in no position even close to losing the war. Why did Meyneth, whose actions seemed borne out of desperation, risk so much to destroy the Monado?

Fiora hoped these answers could be found on Mechonis. She had left a note for Dunban, explaining where she’d gone. She hoped he’d get it, and forgive her for what probably seemed to anyone else as the actions of a madwoman.

She didn’t care. Fiora had to admit that, somehow, she trusted Meyneth, even having never spoken to her face to face, and this cause was too important to ignore.

She steeled herself, marched forward into the less than welcoming arms of the Mechonis and hoped to the heavens that mechon had a penchant for warmer weather.

Ghostlin,
Fiora, Colonist Aligned Neighbor,
went on a pilgrimage to the Mechonis (Killed) Night 4.

Day 5 begins now.
Last edited by borkjerfkin on Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:52 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 5.0

[8] Not Voting (Andrius, BROseidon, GuyInFreezer, Ser Arthur Dayne, Metal Sonic, NachoMamma8, TiphaineDeath, spinachattack)

With 8 alive, it is 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-06-27 14:00:00)
beefycheese
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:59 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3456, borkjerfkin wrote: Varsoon,
Yumea, Colonist Aligned Vanilla,
reverted to a telethia (Lynched) Day 4.
THIS BRINGS OUT MY FURY IN MY HEART

I'M RESETTING MY READS AND START OVER

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT SCUMZ CUZ I HAVE AN URGE TO DEFENESTRATE SOMEBODY
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Ghostlin »

My only regret is that I only had one life to live for Town.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:05 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Traditionally,
Vote MS
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:45 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 1050, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:
In post 1036, GuyInFreezer wrote:In case I wasn't clear enough, I'm asking player-wise.
You know. Like "who did what so he's suspicious." Kind of stuff.
Ok. Let's go.

²: If it's ok, I'm going to read ² as one person and not two separate people. Same goes for Beast. ² is scum to me because he reads TD as scum with little to no base and seems to be ignoring TD's more towny posts.

Aj The Epic: Null-Scum. I perceive AtE in #945 but that's pretty much it.

Andrius: Null, lack of posts.
BeautyAndTheBeast: Town. Reading well and catching things and no scumreads as of yet.

BROseidon: No reads as of yet.
Cabd: Null-Scum, mainly for not specifying reads in #931.

dntfkingcare: Null, lack of posts.
Ghostlin: After an ISO after Varsoon's read, scummy.
GuyInFreezer: Town. No scumreads. I like you asking questions.
jon_h61: no posts.
Mac: Town for the most part, but look at his #811, #821, and #831. Detailed analysis AJ is scummy, waits for nacho to vote, then says he's "considering" voting as well?!?!?

Metal Sonic: Null (no posts)
orcinus_theoriginal: Town. No scumreads, and acts and reads town.

RachMarie: Agree with Mac's #1010. Seems to be ignoring large portions of the game.

Sajin: Null.
Svenskt Stål: Active lurking, seemingly. Active early on but quieter now. Lingering scumreads from the claim and such.

Nachomamma8: Null. Towny early in game, but I feel a little less so about that.
TiphaineDeath: Town, scummy early in game, but did a 180
TMTOLBTWNTOF: No comment
Varsoon: Null, I'm finding it hard to read him.
Let's start from here.

Looks like a blue scum so far.

I'll keep digging.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:45 am

Post by spinachattack »

Interesting having only 1 NK. Possibilities of Blue team being eliminated and we're only dealing with red vs. one sum team did the math and decided to hold their kill?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:24 am

Post by BROseidon »

SA, why are you ignoring the possibilities of a protective role, BP, or scum targeting the same person?
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:19 am

Post by spinachattack »

Tiphane, in your 3346 you say MS is scum

Then in your 3348 you say that MS is in your "to be checked out" pile? What?
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:22 am

Post by spinachattack »

Wasn't. I was trying to do some more fishing. Thanks for throwing that rock in the water :/

Anyhow, I would really like to discuss Nacho today.

~wayne

EBWOP- yeah, TD too.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:42 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Because I wasn't voting him just then, seems relatively simple to me.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:51 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Option one: It was a protective role, and they didn't protect ghostlin. The only other person I can see being reasonably protected last night is our claimed joat. One of the shots could have been on andi and thus prevented, this is a credible option.
Option two: It was a role block based role. If this happened, role blocker come forward now with your target, we have likely caught scum unless roleblocker missed and one of the other options is true.
Option three: We have a BP in the game who someone tried to shoot. Relatively straightforward.
Option four: Scum Crossshot, I can see this as a possibility because the kill was a conf town.
Option five: The blue scum team is dead. I haven't done the math on this but in a twenty person game if there were only four scum total wouldn't they likely all be on the same team? I know this is setup spec, and that is dangerous, but 3 and 3 feels more likely, Simply because I've never seen a multiball game with 3-2, and 4-4 would be mega-imba.
Option six: Scum held their kill. Honestly this one seems like the least likely, just because like, why would you do it? Spinach suggesting this sets off alarm bells for me, may need to go re-read tmt.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Eh I highly doubt it's 2 ppl scum team balance wise.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

That would be what I just said, yes.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Andrius »

Hi.
I'm guessing Ghostlin was killed by Blue as Red had no real reason to off him.
Not sure where their kill went but I had nothing to do with it on my end.

I'm worried about Nacho.
And the spinach hydra.
I'm going to desperately cling to my TD townread because I need a townread.

So.
Massclaim today or manana? We have eight alive today and we'll have 5 manana assuming both kills go through.
Regardless I'll probably claim my actions just to get them out there.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Andrius »

me wrote:Not sure where their kill went but I had nothing to do with it on my end.
And by this I mean I didn't block/protect last night.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I suggest lynching MS today and massclaiming tomorrow.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Do you have a reason for wanting to lynch MS before massclaim?

I am fine with massclaim now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”