Newbie 1389 Trouble in River City Game Over Scum win

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

/confirm

And the game "started" the second Capslock confirmed.

VOTE: cAPSLOCK

Cause you didn't RVS in the first post of the game :P
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:27 am

Post by JasonWazza »

imking, how is she last to confirm if she never confirmed?

She may never confirm making you scum.

Also a lot of people will be against RVSing (not meaning it's productive to not RVS) just because, and sit around doing nothing.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:29 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Erm nvm apparently i can't skim a page effectively.

Read the above as "She may never confirm making me scum"
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:23 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 18, Kueshina wrote: david, I was in bed when my role pm arrived, and checking mafiascum is not the first thing I do when I get up. Besides, wouldn't it make sense for the last people to confirm to be the people with the least exciting roles, e.g. Vanilla Townie? (Not that I'm saying what role I am, except that I win with the town)
I'll VOTE: Vote:imkingdavid because this seems like bad logic.
No because scum have reason not to confirm (if 7/9 confirm game starts so unless all townies confirm then the game won't start)

But ever since that was used everyone just confirms straight up, but that is the logic of it.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:23 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Also i expect Newbies to at least read some of
Game, it's not that hard.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

I will be here in 6-7 hours to answer the questions (i saw someone direct me to some)
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 63, cAPSLOCK wrote:
In post 57, JasonWazza wrote:I will be here in 6-7 hours to answer the questions (i saw someone direct me to some)
So far you came roaring out of the gate swinging about noobs and RVS. But since then you have just skated along. Kinda scummy to tell the truth. So far the only statement you've made has been more or less: "I am opposed to players who on their first post here do not follow convention".

Kinda weak. Hello?

You've made a great show of principal and voting. Where's the content?
You just earned yourself a fucking rage post and you will see why

NO ONE IS HERE 24/7

SOME PEOPLE CAN'T POST CONTENT EVERY 5-6 HOURS

SOME PEOPLE CAN ONLY POST CONTENT EVERY 24 HOURS.

Now i will give you time stamps on my end of when my last 2 posts before this were posted
Iso #4/Post 20 wrote:Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:23 pm
Iso #5/Post 57 wrote:Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:44 am
FOR FUCKS SAKE DON'T EXPECT ME TO POST WHILE I'M FUCKING SLEEPING.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Ok since that rage post is out of my system i will re-read what i missed and post content.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Also realize i am doing this as i go, if something is already addressed, basically ignore that part
In post 21, fferyllt wrote:
In post 14, imkingdavid wrote:Well would you look at that? It's my scum day! Four years ago today I made the decision to never trust anyone ever again. :shifty:

VOTE: Kueshina

Last to confirm. Obvscum. Die.

-----

btw fferyllt - lacking RVS, what is your plan for starting Day 1? RQS?
Day 1s always start fine without me RVSing.
(because everyone else RVS's and starts the game for you :shifty:)

Some day i want to see a game with all the people that refuse to RVS and see how slow it starts off.
In post 27, cAPSLOCK wrote:For me its just a distaste for the arbitrary. All the logic behind random voting seems extinguished even on the newbie side here. Then again we need fodder to get started.
Reasoning for RVS is simple

It starts content based discussion, yeah reason's start out as petty, but they become real very very quickly.

The other ways to start the game are less effective (General conversation, RQS, No Lynching for examples that i can think of.) and generally all end up producing a lot of fluff or useless content that is alignment null.
In post 31, Kueshina wrote: I'll VOTE: fferyllt because he seems like he might be buddying sikon327.
Why is the buddying coming from scum over town?
In post 32, likeabauss wrote: JasonWazza - Not to put you on the spot, but I'd like your insights on my questions above.
If i haven't answered it in the rest of the post, ask it again, but i think i answered everything that needed it.
In post 38, cAPSLOCK wrote:In these games, and particularly the newbie section how much of the three weeks do the players tend to use on average before reaching consensus?
Depends on a lot of things really, like how quickly content starts to build up, if someone just is plain scummy, if town is kinda 2 sided about an argument.

Generally i'd say it's closer to 2 weeks of the 3 weeks, but a lot of groups will tend to take the whole 3 and deadline lynch (though if at all possible it is best to avoid.)
In post 41, sikon327 wrote:Actually, come to think of it, likeabauss, I just noticed something seriously wrong about your post. I initially didn't notice because I was too busy attempting to address the questions you raised about my behaviour, but... let's put it like this.

In your post, you had questions for a few people, but the majority of your post was directed towards me. You formed a clear, concise case with a rather plausible narrative for why my behaviour was scummy. Your post was probably the first legitimate content forming a case for one of the players actually being scum.

But you didn't vote for me. You don't think your narrative justifies putting your vote on me. Why not? Seems to me when you make a claim like that, you accompany it with a vote, but here, you don't seem to have the guts to actually take responsibility for leading a wagon on me.

Now
that
is suspicious.

UNVOTE: cAPSLOCK
VOTE: likeabauss

I'm terribly sorry for jumping from one vote to another so quickly, but... I think I'm onto something here.
Why is that suspicious when he hasn't put a vote down at all?

If he had a vote, yeah it's scummy, but without a vote down it's null as there are a few people who have this in their playstyles

You need to learn the difference between a playstyle tell and an alignment tell.

I'm gonna keep my vote on cAPSLOCK because he is trying to push suspicion based on not being online for 24 hours, that is actually a normal thing, if someone hasn't posted for a few days then MAYBE you have a case.

But here is another thing, he is mostly coming off very defensive, his sitting on his hands, voting "lurkers" (quote's cause they aren't lurkers he is just pushing that reason) and he isn't doing any scumhunting whatsoever.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:37 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Page 1 don't expect walls of content, so when you quote a post of mine saying i'll answer questions in 6-7 hours don't bitch that i'm not posting content.

In fact i'd say my content was better then yours considering you haven't done anything but sit on your hands and wait for content, defend yourself, and push lurker votes.

Also i didn't just "defend" likeabauss, by the same token i "defended" fferyllt which i didn't in either case.

I questioned the case, because voting someone because they aren't voting someone that they are implying is scummy IF AND ONLY IF they are voting someone else.

Hence i think it is scummy to imply that it is scummy to not vote, that's a playstyle tell.

Also that rage post was entirely justified.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:22 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

@Mod: Mind you know actually starting the game for us and giving us a Votal?
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 72, sikon327 wrote: With regards to likeabauss:

The problem I have with his lack of voting is that, it seems to me, when a townie thinks someone is scum, they place their vote on them, because frankly, why not do that? But likeabauss's play has been unusually hesitant to actually place a vote. At all. He has not voted for one single person throughout the game thus far.

It seems to me that he knows that when a mislynch happens, the people on that person's wagon will be the first to come under fire. Knowing this, he hopes that by pointing out errors, inconsistencies, and strange behaviour in others' play, he may cause townies to become suspicious, and to form a wagon on them of their own accord. When the person flips town, he escapes scrutiny because he never actually voted for the person, or so he hopes.

I've had a look through his previous games -- there are two of them, one newbie, one mini normal, and in both of them, he's town. And in neither of those games does he display the hesitance to vote for possible scum that is present in this game. So why has he suddenly become cautious about voting? The way I see it, he either had some kind of epiphany in-between his previous game and this one, or he is merely playing differently now because he now has a different role -- that of the town's enemy.
The problem is that not all people think this is useful, i agree with you wholeheartedly that you should use your vote for pressure and on those you think are scum, however other people don't always follow this train of thought.

Also if a mislynch happens the people on that wagon SHOULDN'T BE THE FIRST UNDER FIRE IF THERE LOGIC WAS SOUND.

Yeah X might flip town, but with half the town having lynched them they obviously didn't LOOK town.

Also considering that both those games are 2-3 years old i am reluctant to use them, as a person's playstyle will change over time.

I think it's more important to look at the MOTIVATIONS rather then the ACTIONS.

Not voting seems scummy if you just look at the action, but look at the motivation behind it and that's not always true.

But if we look at the actions that cAPSLOCK has done (gonna use a quote to say what i mean)
In post 67, JasonWazza wrote: I'm gonna keep my vote on cAPSLOCK because he is trying to push suspicion based on not being online for 24 hours, that is actually a normal thing, if someone hasn't posted for a few days then MAYBE you have a case.

But here is another thing, he is mostly coming off very defensive, his sitting on his hands, voting "lurkers" (quote's cause they aren't lurkers he is just pushing that reason) and he isn't doing any scumhunting whatsoever.
There is a lot less TOWN motivation to be defensive, vote "lurkers" and not scumhunt.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:41 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 79, Kueshina wrote:If the setup has lots of different town roles, massclaiming d1 can be a good strategy. As an extreme case, if every townie has a different role then each scum can only counterclaim 1 townie, and all uncced townies are clear (if the setup isn't randomized). In setups where private communication is allowed, if massclaiming would be an advantage except mafia would gain too much from knowing who the powerroles are, having a confirmed innocent to massclaim to can be worth losing the doc.
MASS CLAIMING IN A SEMI-OPEN SETUP WITH A MAX OF 2 TOWN PR'S IS NOT PRO-TOWN
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:49 am

Post by JasonWazza »

awwww i'm sorry Rach, hope it gets better <3
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:34 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 101, likeabauss wrote: I don't put much stock into meta reads (I know lots of people here do though.) I just prefer to focus the discussion/energy elsewhere. You can dig into old games of all the players all you want. I don't think it matters much, for the reason I posted above. A good player can/will adjust their meta or maintain it as they see fit.
On meta here is one thing i find to be true.

Only Ever Use Meta To Disprove A Scum Tell

Meaning don't use meta to make someone scummy, only use it to disprove someone being scummy.

Cause usually when you use meta to make scummy it ends up being wrong.

I will catch up on this game in a minute.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

I'll be honest there is something about this game that just makes it meh to read.

However cAPSLOCK is still a good vote, he's vote is based on lurking, not based on scumhunting.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 168, likeabauss wrote: I was hoping for more insights from you... there have been a number of new angles developed since you RVS'd cAPSLOCK and just left your vote there. I'd love for you to share your "list" or maybe explore some of the observations that are being discussed.

The game may be "meh to read" because you aren't adding enough of your flavor to it. Try that and see if it helps?
I RVS'd cAPSLOCK correct, but that is a real vote now, if you haven't been keeping track.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:58 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 184, cAPSLOCK wrote: VOTE: JasonWazza
TL;DR of this post is

"omg someone gave me a reason to vote jason i better jump at it"
In post 183, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 67, JasonWazza wrote: Some day i want to see a game with all the people that refuse to RVS and see how slow it starts off.
Only if they also avoid RQS and bold statements about how they're going to play the game.
In post 67, JasonWazza wrote:The other ways to start the game are less effective (General conversation, RQS, No Lynching for examples that i can think of.) and generally all end up producing a lot of fluff or useless content that is alignment null.
RVS usually produces a heap of fluff itself. (RQS is obviously the worst offender)
Yeah without RQS and everything as well would be interesting

As for the second part, read the words "less effective"
In post 80, JasonWazza wrote: MASS CLAIMING IN A SEMI-OPEN SETUP WITH A MAX OF 2 TOWN PR'S IS NOT PRO-TOWN
This seems oddly familiar. (with something that's only valid day 1 - which at least we're in day 1 when you're yelling at people this game)
I was saying it because it's right at this time.
In post 102, JasonWazza wrote: On meta here is one thing i find to be true.

Only Ever Use Meta To Disprove A Scum Tell

Meaning don't use meta to make someone scummy, only use it to disprove someone being scummy.

Cause usually when you use meta to make scummy it ends up being wrong.

I will catch up on this game in a minute.
That form of meta use sucks as well - players won't correct their play if they keep being cleared by others meta.
Meta is only a tool to ice cases and still then only to be used sparingly.
I mean only use it to rule out something that is a playstyle tell (quick example is Nacho and giving fuck all in reads which is where i had to meta to disprove tells) it really shouldn't be used as a way to make someone scum (as it's likely wrong)
In post 151, JasonWazza wrote: However cAPSLOCK is still a good vote, he's vote is based on lurking, not based on scumhunting.
Is your own vote just based on a vote based on lurking?
Which is basically actually more useless that capslock's vote.
[/quote]

No my vote is based on the fact that he isn't scumhunting.

and cAPSLOCK is like 1,000,000* more scummy now.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:00 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Ergh i missed one quote part but is should be obvious where, also cAPSLOCK i am scumhunting, you are not.

just because you say i'm not scumhunting doesn't make it true.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Lol, yes i stuck to an RVS vote cause it landed on a scum but.

I did reply but that crash.

The fact is this, you having to wait for someone else to vote, to vote me, is scummy and opportunistic as fuck.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:54 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Prods never went out and i fucking completely forgot about this game a lot.

Ummmmmmm i'll re-read and try to prompt some activity.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:06 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 203, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 202, JasonWazza wrote:The fact is this, you having to wait for someone else to vote, to vote me, is scummy and opportunistic as fuck.
No one else has voted you?
*suspecting me, same fucking difference.
In post 204, cAPSLOCK wrote: Since the crash ive been thinking... Bottom line, if you are town your obsession is a mistake. This is the only part that still gives me pause. If you are scum you are playing a fairly bad game by doing this. Unfortunately, even though this greatly supports an asshole read it is not as supportive of a scum read as I wish it was...

UNVOTE:
Hi appeal to emotion, nice to see you again.
In post 224, Cheery Dog wrote: I haven't done anything about your meta this game or even looked at your styles from the two games. (I try not to use meta from hydra posting ever anyway - unless it's for the same hydra, separating who posted what is annoying for meta purposes even when you are signing your posts)

I've been trying to work out if Jason is just being slightly inactive regardless of alignment since seeing him disappear and lose vengeball, but in all the recent completed games I found of his he'd died night 1, which was before the disappearing spree.
It's rare i disappear, it was more out of not wanting to read/not having enough time to read, and i am fixing that at this point and time.
In post 242, fferyllt wrote:
In post 202, JasonWazza wrote:Lol, yes i stuck to an RVS vote cause it landed on a scum but.

I did reply but that crash.

The fact is this, you having to wait for someone else to vote, to vote me, is scummy and opportunistic as fuck.
Jason's last post in this game was on Monday. He has made about 100 posts since then elsewhere on the site, with the majority in other games.

Game states have a lot to do with activity levels when people are playing more than one game, but to me this looks like he's ignoring this game.
And I'll speculate that he's not posting because he's been happy with the current gamestate.

In ISO the posts he's made don't look too bad, aside from his hyperfocus on cAPSLOCK, so I'm not going to quote or link to them.

Leaning scum
When you assume you make an ass out of u

Seriously that's not even what it implys.
In post 250, fferyllt wrote:
In post 247, likeabauss wrote:
In post 242, fferyllt wrote: Jasonwazza
In post 151, JasonWazza wrote:I'll be honest there is something about this game that just makes it meh to read.
How does this fit in with your activity observation?
IME demotivation and lack of involvement is more often scummy than towny. Jason's early activity level wasn't bad. He raged about getting called out for not making a post overnight, but nearly 5 days without a post is ridiculous. He should have been prodded 2 days ago, but with all the confusion after the site crash, a lot of stuff is slipping through the cracks.
Yeah this is bad, i love being scum, i thrive on it generally, some of my best games are based with me being scum. (vengeball is an odd one of me being scum)

@Rach: You NEED to get your ass in here, this game dieing is partly the players fault, and partly yours, please get in here.

I'm gonna do an ISO in a second and see what i feel about certain people.

JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:18 am

Post by JasonWazza »

VOTE: sikon327

Things of interest;

Way to fucking apologetic.
Plays the newb card a fair amount.
too much AtE
A lot of sitting the vote in the unvote area.
267 seems like some crap.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:23 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Also fferyllt i'm offended, you forgot about me in popcorn Mafia. (mind you were dead for most of it but still :P)
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:29 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Not for long that i can remember.

What are your thoughts on my sikon vote?

P-Edit: Why is it newb town over newb scum?
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 298, fferyllt wrote:
In post 286, JasonWazza wrote:Not for long that i can remember.

Hey, where'd you go?
Ummmmm sleep?
In post 295, likeabauss wrote: What do you make of my questions for him in post 32, his responses and what ensued there? It turned my read to town... just wondering if my compass is off kilter.
39 i can see scum doing.
In post 39, sikon327 wrote:
In post 32, likeabauss wrote:sikon327 - I'm interested in why your first substantial post of the thread has you leaning town on 2 folks, and then "opening a door" on your RVS fferyllt but subsequently clarifying that you are non-committal. I often find that scum opens the door without committing, and lets townies walk through. I also find quite often that scum likes to lean town or confirm town to build allegiance early in the game. Nobody walked through your open door, and you then retracted your vote. I find this intriguing.
Ah, didn't occur to me it could be viewed that way. My vote on fferyllt was just me trying to go for an RVS vote. After that, I asked her a question about her refusal to take part in the RVS, because I'm new and don't fully understand how some things work. Her answer to my question satisfied me, and
I figured I ought to take my vote off of her, if only to be, I dunno, civil(?)
, since I didn't have a real reason to suspect her just yet, and the RVS stage seemed to have petered out somewhat, so why hold onto an RVS vote? I never said she was town, necessarily. I just don't actually think she's the most likely to be scum right now. Although concerns about her behaviour being "buddying" are intriguing.

As for your mention of only having townreads...
wouldn't a scum player be LESS likely to have townreads?
It seems to me that by declaring a player to be town as a scum player, I'd be closing off potential avenues of people to lynch.

But I guess unvoting this early in the game is also a bit stifling, considering my own belief that seeing who everyone votes for is important. With that in mind...

Since most of the discussion right now seems to be around how the early game should function rather than scumhunting, and, well, these are questions whose answers don't depend on whether one is scum or not. If I wanted to, I could say, ohhhh, he's twisting my actions or whatever, but I can't honestly say you're suspicious, likeabauss, because you're scumhunting, scumhunting IS generally pro-town, and I guess my opening moves were a bit scummy, which helps no one, really. so... hm....

VOTE: cAPSLOCK

You said if people weren't RVSing, you'd "probably try to start something." I think RVS is over at this point, and your posts still don't seem to have a whole lot of content with regards to the current game.

I'd also like to hear from Lynx_Shine and Morthas, who haven't posted since confirmation.
The first bolded is bad reasoning/wording that i don't think a townie would use, there is no need to be civil in finding scum.

The second bolded she is trying to call herself town for having town reads.

That forth paragraph that i italicized is rather scummy.

The rest of the post seems to be fake scumhunting to me

And then in 41 she flip flops and votes you.

So yeah pretty darn scummy in my eyes.
In post 288, fferyllt wrote:
In post 286, JasonWazza wrote:Not for long that i can remember.

newbscum don't get butthurt over their cases being ignored.
I'm pretty sure i as newb scum got very butthurt over being ignored, i also don't believe that is a reason to town read a newb.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 304, sikon327 wrote: Firstly: Not a she. Not sure where that came from.

The first point you bolded, you highlight the point about "being civil" while ignoring the place where I said that I did not think fferyllt was scum. I had no reason to believe she was scum at this point, my vote on her was an RVS vote. And as with my apologetic-ness in the early game, this was born of still settling into the game. You'll notice the "apologeticness" and "civility" wears off once I start rolling with my case on likeabauss.
Someone's a liar, 268 is extremely apologetic.
The second point: I legitimately did not understand what was scummy about having townreads at this specific point in time. I explained why I believed it was not scummy. He explained why it was scummy. Now I know.
That's not the point, it's the point you are screaming "i'm town because i did this"
The fourth paragraph was me thinking out loud. I believed that clearly expressing my thought process was the best thing to do, and my thought process went in a little circle there.
It's still scummy
The flip-flop after the initial vote on cAPS (why was that fake scumhunting, by the way?) was simply the fact that I hadn't noticed until after I posted my first post that he hadn't actually voted for me. I'd intended for that to be a double post, but posts came in-between the two. I did not actually read these posts, as for some reason the forum failed to tell me that posts had been made since I started the post. I believed that he was actually trying to accuse me of being scum, due to the scum narrative he appeared to be building, and I believed that to be incongruous.
Yeah the above is crap, you flip-floped, plain and simple, one second cAPS was scum, the next Bauss was, and this was during a conversation with him, the fact that it happened to be during a single posting time doesn't make it any more town.
And just in general, my play in the beginning was, I will freely admit, a little bit unsteady. I was trying to settle into the swing of things at this point. You can call that "playing the newbie card" if you want, but... well, what else am I supposed to tell you? That's just what happened.

I like to think my play after this point showed a more pro-town attitude, even if it was a bit reckless.
"I know i seemed scummy to start off, but i'm pro-town now right? RIGHT?"

Yeah no.
In post 305, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 280, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 203, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 202, JasonWazza wrote:The fact is this, you having to wait for someone else to vote, to vote me, is scummy and opportunistic as fuck.
No one else has voted you?
*suspecting me, same fucking difference.
No it's not. When other than me questioning, I still had you as a town read at the time.
It's basically the same thing, you may have had me down as town but the suspicion is what sparked cAPS, that's not a town thing for cAPS to do.
In post 280, JasonWazza wrote:
So I assume cAPS isn't as good a vote now? What changed since then?
I wasn't paying attention here, shit happened, i ISO'd Sik.
In post 282, JasonWazza wrote:
VOTE: sikon327

Things of interest;

Way to fucking apologetic.
Plays the newb card a fair amount.
too much AtE
A lot of sitting the vote in the unvote area.
267 seems like some crap.
Please explain why all these are apparently made my scum with the scum motivation behind them.
Because while 267 probably won't help the game progress much, just calling it crap means crap.
Easy;
Way to fucking apologetic; Scum want to appear sympathetic because it can lead to town town reading them wrongly
Plays the newb card a fair amount; Simple, scum don't want their mistakes to be looked at as scum mistakes, easier to write it off as newb.
too much AtE; Explains itself really
A lot of sitting the vote in the unvote area; This is bad for obvious reasons
267 seems like some crap; to me, i read a fake blow up, the wording just reads as fake, it looks like scum being backed into a corner (thanks to Trollie) and flailing around trying to act town, i don't read anything as genuine in this post.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 313, likeabauss wrote: For a comparison analysis, hanging Fferyllt over Kue is advantageous because:
Fferyllt is a more experienced player. Better/more experienced players hide their scum game well. An experienced player as scum, in a game of this size with waning involvement, can easily control the flow of info and conversation. Basically an experienced scum player is more dangerous to noob town than an experienced townie is helpful to a noob town. I'm thinking we have a mostly noob town here, and the mafia will be killing off any experienced town players in short order.
*bzzt*

YOU NEVER EVER HANG BASED ON EXPERIENCE

UNVOTE: sikon327
VOTE: Likeabauss

If you hang someone based on "experience level" instead of based on "scumminess" then your basically gambling on RNG.

Experienced players are better to have alive, even when they are scum.

This is basically a "lynch the IC because they are better scum" argument, and that argument is based on odds, not on personal scumminess.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:21 am

Post by JasonWazza »

It's not a hammer because ff unvoted, and 1 day and 12 hours from now day will end.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:29 am

Post by JasonWazza »

You realize we have less then 14 hours right?

I don't mean to rush it but do the shit now.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:01 am

Post by JasonWazza »

That shit is sheep worthy.

VOTE: fferyllt

Also that slot is town as fuck now.

cAPSLOCK i apologize if you are still reading this thread.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:38 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Grim baby, you don't need to convince the scum they are scum.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 482, fferyllt wrote:
In post 479, JasonWazza wrote:Grim baby, you don't need to convince the scum they are scum.
VOTE: jasonwazza

Because you are not doing shit in this game.
Does that make me scum now?

Bad vote is bad.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:48 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Wanna know what i see fferyllt?

Scum Fferyllt, cutting down Town Grim's weakest points and then attempting to shift the attention.

Her arguments for me scum right now are pathetic.

Pretty sure she earlier refered to me as a possible town read (when i got back into the game) Now that i suspect her after Grim's Posts (which are very convincing) and blatantly sheep him, she instantly votes me based on "no content you MUST BE SCUM"

Me not doing shit in this game =/= Me being scum in this game.

Fferyllt, when you come up with a better argument, i will address it.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:25 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Grim's Town
Lynx is Probably town.
Kues is probably town.
Trollie, is trollie, i'm unsure about him but it's not as if he will do much as is evidated by him just asking about the bread crumb (which by the way you found WAY to easily.)
Cherry is probably your partner.

Your saying i'm scum for not looking at other players, but your yet to realize, i look at other people, i just focus on the one i'm looking at right now.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:26 am

Post by JasonWazza »

That's because she is scum with him Grim.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:57 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Well your reasoning is pretty shit.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 504, fferyllt wrote:Lack of answer to 2nd prompt is noted.
Keep your fucking pants on.

Also it's because i just get town vibes, i'm sure i can dig up why, but i don't see the need to.

It's not like anyone but you has requested them, and i think your scum so it's no use for me to dig shit up for scum.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

CD seems more town from that last post, ff more scummy from her last post.

Stuff when i'm not phone posting.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 508, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 497, fferyllt wrote: Cheery isn't my partner
I thought you were calling yourself a mislynch before - now there's something about you not having me as a partner.

I am wanting to L-1 you with all this WIFOM about you being a mislynch and not actual defence though, except that I'm not having doing that when Kues hasn't posted yet today and not much else from Trollie (not really surprising) or Lynx.
This reaction From CD seems very Town CD rather then Scum CD

I will have to re-evaluate slightly.
fferyllt wrote: I knew that would get your attention. Now, why are you reading me as scum? You never went into detail on day 1.
Opposite side of the spectrum, this is terrible, this is scum.

"Oh shit i just did something scummy, hey it was totally to get your attention"

No you just got caught doing something scummy, don't just turn it around.

I will re-read soonish.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

It's not fact for anyone but you (if it even is fact) don't try to do that Fferyllt.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 512, JasonWazza wrote: I will re-read soonish.
Fucking read, maybe.

I'm not doing the re-read right now, but CD seems town enough for now.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Now your stretching, I had thought CD would be a viable partner, his reaction was too town to be faked in my opinion.

If i had to guess off my head, it'd probably be Trollie, but again this is without a re-read with the thought of CD probably being town.

So quit trying to re-direct suspicion when your fucking trapped in the spotlight.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

I'm not worried, i just think your showing your colors of how your trying to direct the spotlight on ANYONE you can.

Your scum, you have no defense, you've been caught, so what do you do, try to fake it by cutting down the most minimalistic points there are, and then try and shift the spotlight before someone points it out.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

BUT WE CAN'T READ YOUR ALIGNMENT QUIT PLAYING THAT SHIT AND START PLAYING LIKE TOWN THAT WANT'S TO LYNCH SCUM

Fucking hell woman.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 527, fferyllt wrote:
In post 525, JasonWazza wrote:BUT WE CAN'T READ YOUR ALIGNMENT QUIT PLAYING THAT SHIT AND START PLAYING LIKE TOWN THAT WANT'S TO LYNCH SCUM

Fucking hell woman.
What is this?
It's quit accepting your lynch if your actually town and start fucking scumhunting PROPERLY.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:54 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 508, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 497, fferyllt wrote: Cheery isn't my partner
I thought you were calling yourself a mislynch before - now there's something about you not having me as a partner.

I am wanting to L-1 you with all this WIFOM about you being a mislynch and not actual defence though, except that I'm not having doing that when Kues hasn't posted yet today and not much else from Trollie (not really surprising) or Lynx.
Grim do you think this post comes from town or scum?

I personally see it as a town post.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

But the thing is there is the possiblity that one of them is still scum.

Hmmmm.

Let's see how bad L-1 Can be.

UNVOTE: fferyllt
VOTE: Cherry Dog
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:01 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Still waiting for actual scumhunting from Cherry Today.

:P
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:26 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Your being fucking dense now aren't you?

Grim's case mixed with your failure to do anything, mixed with my capture of the "town" post i'm leaning on that being fake right now.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

We are waiting on TheIrishPope to do shit.

P-Edit:
Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 575, Grimgroove wrote:If you read my posts, you know very well what caused my attention to be put on you. There's nothing "biassed" about it.

Can't we just lynch him? This game is dragging on and nothing new has been presented.
When I have no idea why this is actually scummy, or knowledge of this apparent "plan" I had, then yes your whole thing is bias.
Yeah but you haven't even properly addressed it other then calling it biased (which is a piss poor defense), and not scumhunted AT ALL.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 580, Cheery Dog wrote:I guess I better also give some reasons for doing that (besides wanting to rage at shit),
as I'm not entirely sure Jason is scum or not
, but he's just provoking me into doing that by not going into more details of which parts of Grimm's confirmation bias case he is actually sheeping.

From what I understand of Grim's actual case(s) is that he found something which is apparently textbook distancing (and who the fuck uses textbooks nowadays?)
and is then finding evidence to back it up re: what I'm currently talking to him about.

Yes this game is still got crap out with the Kues/TIP slot needing a lot more content posted and with people like Trollie fluffing a majority of the time, I'm not convinced of my reads at all and haven't been all game besides when Sikon became obvtown.
Bold = not scumhunting, and not to mention not town motivated.

TIP you have all my permission to lynch this when you read, just give out reads before you lynch this.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Just admit your OMGUS'ing me

The case as a whole looks pretty solid, i'm not going to go back through all of it when YOU haven't even gone through it all properly.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:57 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 646, Cheery Dog wrote: I still do think you're possibly scum with the statements I made at the start of the day about you calling the day-1 lynch obv town as buying town-credit. I am happy leaving that for today though, with what may happen tonight and that Jason actually avoiding stating reasons other than sheeping ofr his voting. (Plus the horrible vote staying on capslock day 1)
Get Off Your Fucking High Horse.

You put in the effort to ACTUALLY address GrimGrooves case, then i will put in the effort to look back through to see which bits convinced me most.

Otherwise keep deflecting scum.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:36 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Spoiler: Spoiler Alert
They shot me Night 1

Good to see your ignoring me CD
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

CD still ignoring me.

CD if you were town you would have done my request just to get me posting content, you are not town, therefore YOU ARE SCUM.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

I'm trying to get you to actually, you know address the case on you.

Considering that you can't be fucked reading over it, why the fuck should i bother?
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:28 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Ok so this is LYLO so no votes should be placed without consideration (any vote from town onto town can cause a quicklynch from scum)

FF, what's your say on the current scope of things.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:53 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Doctor/BP, so no claims.

Also FF i was more asking for who you think was scum.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:13 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Any specifics as to why me?
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:27 am

Post by JasonWazza »

You say I'm scum in your gut, then you proceed to explain every reason why that would be wrong.

Is your read based on anything barr gut?
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:48 am

Post by JasonWazza »

OK then, inform me when you are done said hard reset.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:20 am

Post by JasonWazza »

I was on the lynch of both scummy players, and your point is?
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #63) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 735, TheIrishPope wrote:@JasonWazza, it's just interesting that you were in both mislynches. Are you worried about that?
@Lynx_Shine, you don't want to make an ass of yourself, but you just did. How is Town supposed to answer a question like that?
*bzzt*

I never said i was worried, i assumed since you posted it you had a point, obviously you didn't.

Being on mislynches doesn't mean fuck all.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:43 am

Post by JasonWazza »

L-4 and L-2 isn't really consistent, and if your gonna go the butter zone argument (or similar) it's just a shit argument.

Go into my motivations behind voting and
Maybe
you'll have something on me.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (isolation #65) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

with both ff and trollie yet to do anything i'm thinking one of them, i have a sneaking suspicion though that you are scum trying to throw enough shit at me that something sticks without actually putting your ass on the line and voting me.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #66) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 744, JasonWazza wrote:with both ff and trollie yet to do anything i'm thinking one of them, i have a sneaking suspicion though that you are scum trying to throw enough shit at me that something sticks without actually putting your ass on the line and voting me.
/Calling me scum properly
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:04 am

Post by JasonWazza »

No i'm baiting him to not fence sit.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:36 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Well if your gonna accuse me, at least have the balls to say you actually think i'm scum instead of this "It means something" bullshit.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (isolation #69) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:44 am

Post by JasonWazza »

implying was the word i was going for.

Your posts just seem like tiny pathetic jabs at me, or like i said earlier, seem like you throwing shit to see if any sticks.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:49 am

Post by JasonWazza »

It concerns you because scum are the ones that don't want to commit to calling someone scum.

Fence sitting in LYLO is like a scum's bread and bussing is the fucking butter.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:06 am

Post by JasonWazza »

VOTE: TheIrishPope

He is probably scum number 1.

Number 2 is still a toss up between Trollie and FF, but that's not a matter for today.

P-Edit: so your changing to a more scummy approach of fence sitting?
How is that a good change?
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:28 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Now the 2 townies and/or possibly your buddy joins the wagon, and we lynch you.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:08 am

Post by JasonWazza »

FF just vote the scumbutt, he didn't even crossvote me (If his town, his sole focus should be either getting my vote off, or voting me in return)
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #769 (isolation #74) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:10 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Again, if i am town, and you are town, either i unvote you, or we lose the game.

Point still stands.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #75) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:17 am

Post by JasonWazza »

I'm placing the hypothesis from your side, in which you don't have my alignment.

You'd either crossvote me (you think i'm scum), or get me to unvote (you think i'm town) there's no fucking middle ground in LYLO.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

I'm surprised i managed to bait FF into that so easily.

Lynx nice game, but don't be afraid to place a likely doc protected kill, you don't lose anything and you learn there is a doc.

TiP what the fuck was that?

Worst townie thing ever

CD: I may be scum, but my best trait is to keep people off me.

One major thing:
In post 784, Lynx_Shine wrote:To be entirely honest now that it's safe to say this, I'm way happier with my scum games than my town games for the most part.
If something like this is ever true, take a page out of one book and put it in the other.

Move some of your scum play to your town play, cause obviously it works
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #77) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Just doing nothing like a sack of shit, that is how i managed to bait a FF vote on you.

YOU NEED TO DO THINGS
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (isolation #78) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

no one cared cause it's not like either you or FF legitmately made an effort to answer Grim's case.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (isolation #79) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Nor is me putting in effort alignment indicative.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (isolation #80) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

<3

Plus had i been lynched, i think Lynx would have taken it home.

That reminds me, Lynx i'm cool with letting the QT out if you are.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (isolation #81) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Didn't realize lynx didn't put the QT here

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/PpwkMUT7KhAh
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #82) » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

I was worried you'd backflip onto me because i just simply sheeped you.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:05 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Actually that is a very smart move, a tracker tracking someone to anyone but the kill immediately knows that they are a doctor, and who they are protecting (though a guilty is worth more in this setup.)

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”