Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

WORST SCUMDAY EVER
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by spinachattack »

And I do want the video, so please make one.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 3227, Nachomamma8 wrote:WORST SCUMDAY EVER
But nacho we love you. Also le doubt.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 3219, spinachattack wrote:
In post 3199, Cabd wrote:
In post 3197, RachMarie wrote:food tells?? WTF? Only thing I can see where a food tell would be a bread crumb is for fruit vendor?

In the NFL upick we did fruit vendor was changed to cheese vendor cause dude picked Wisconsin cheeseheads team lol.

We had a lot of cheesy fun with that.

uggh not liking AJs response to his wagon. eh I am gonna shut up now.. wtf where is the town motivation in that? Kill it with Fire

Scumz

Andy you still seem to be so sure AJ is town can you explain what town motivation there is in his response to his wagon?
Rach food tells as in talking about food instead of the game as a way to force town-tells. Not as in the role itself.
I totally didn't get that whole conversation last night, and still don't. It just gave me the munches and I had to go snack on crap. You gotta explain how you could glen anything from that because it went right over my head.
I might go later and find where a food tell was successfully applied. I have done it on ratskep but the one that comes to mind is where my mentor was impersonating another member and I was pretending to be my mentor. that was fun. and funny.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by Andrius »

We do love you, Nacho. <3
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT
YOU FREE FOR DINNER?
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:25 pm

I've been ditched
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Cabd »

It's okay, I still ship it.

Love will find a way.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 3229, Cabd wrote:
In post 3227, Nachomamma8 wrote:WORST SCUMDAY EVER
But nacho we love you.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:26 pm

oh wait that was lunch
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 2.4 (Final)

[9] Aj The Epic (Nachomamma8, RachMarie, BROseidon, spinachattack, Varsoon, Andrius, orcinus_theoriginal, Cabd, GuyInFreezer)

[1] Metal Sonic (TiphaineDeath)
[1] RachMarie (Venmar)
[1] Sajin (Ghostlin)
[1] TiphaineDeath (Metal Sonic)
[1] Venmar (Sajin)

[3] Not Voting (Aj The Epic, BeautyAndTheBeast, Ser Arthur Dayne)

With 17 alive, it is 9 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

A lynch has been reached! Scene incoming.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

~Satorl Marsh~

1 week later

It wasn’t so much that he
wanted
this whole Heropon gig as much as that he was hopelessly in debt to around half of Makna Village.

So it was on the premise that he be paid a hefty chunk of coin that Riki found himself on the southwest side of Satorl marsh, tracking the dinobeast that not only terrorized the treetop transit system in Makna Forest, but was currently heading for the Nopon Camp just a few marks north.

It wasn’t easy traveling. Riki had to haul himself through not only the entirety of the forest, but also into the nasty recesses of the Bionis itself before coming out into the marsh.

Riki liked the humidity of the forest, but this was too much for even a nopon to be comfortable. He hoped this was worth it -- maybe the dinobeast had a hoard somewhere, like a dragon? He could take it out, plunder its riches,
and
get paid in one fell swoop.

This continued for another hour or so, but eventually, Riki reached a clearing, over which the beast was circling.

And he was just about to charge in, flail at the ready, when an errant blast nearly singed his fur.

“Yowie!” he exclaimed to no one in particular. “Riki just had tan last week!”

Riki stopped. The beast was still firing, but not at him -- it was pure bad luck that he’d almost just bought it.

He quickly regained his bearings and dived behind a small mogul, over which he peered into the clearing, and was surprised at what he saw.

A metallic monster, now clearly the target of the dinobeast’s wrath, faced off against it, trying to slash it when it came near.
Why metal beast fight dinobeast?
He wondered, but there was no way he was going over there to find out.

The dinobeast, like so many of the forest’s aerial denizens, couldn’t take its target in a straight fight. Riki had hunted many sorts of fowl over the years, and the challenge had always been catching them rather than beating them into submission once he had.

The mechon was having similar problems, and was slowly losing ground. A few hits had destabilized it, and it dropped to one knee after flailing about for a few seconds. The telethia, as the Homs called it, moved in for the kill.

It never knew what hit it until it was too late. The mechon suddenly lashed out with its claw, raking the telethia across the midsection. The beast went flying into a nearby cliff face and lay still.

The mechon hadn’t fared much better. Dinobeasts could fell a group of Nopon with a single burst of energy. Riki had seen the mechon pelted with no fewer than five. Riki hunkered back down and waited.

When the noise had died down, he looked up again, just in time to see the mechon lose its fight with gravity, and tumble off the side of the hill. It rolled down like a large boulder, and at the base of the mountain the earth gave way, revealing a hidden cave.

Riki waited another quarter-hour before he moved in -- he hadn’t survived this long by being rash or foolish. After he was at least moderately satisfied that the mechon wasn’t going anywhere, he crept up to the entrance to the now revealed nook, and peered inside.

The mechon was in shambles; mechanical debris littered the area, and Riki couldn’t see any signs of power on its body. This was good -- he’d be able to salvage it for parts, adding to his haul for this escapade.

But what he saw a few feet beyond floored him. He hadn’t been serious when he compared the the telethia to a dragon protecting its hoard, but either accidentally or purposefully, the beast had been drawn here, to what was contained inside.

And before him protruded more ether deposits and veins than he’d ever seen in his life.

Riki dropped his mace, protection no longer the first thing on his mind, and simply sat down, savoring the scene before him.

He knew he was no
Heropon.
Not like the ones from legend, anyway. He was just a poor sap who the chief had found a convenient way to get rid of for a while.

Oh, how that would change, he thought, and Riki couldn’t help the grin that fought its way onto his face. It was very often better to be lucky than good.

He got back to his feet. It was time to go find out who to talk to about buying Satorl Marsh.

Aj The Epic,
Riki, Colonist Aligned Vanilla,
retired early from Heroponning (Lynched) Day 2.

It is now Night 2. Actions due in (expired on 2013-06-07 22:00:00)
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Quicktopic seems to be down atm. If it persists I'll extend night.

All clear.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Daughter just woke up screaming. I'll have this open as soon as I've taken care of her.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

~Tephra Cave~
During the events of the previous scene

Ok, so he was lost.

It’s not like it was the first time this had happened. Juju, having precious little else to do in the way of obligations due to his age, or recreation due to the times they lived in, he had to find ways to keep himself occupied.

And sneaking out of Colony 6 at night proved to be just the perfect diversion for him.

This wasn’t his first rodeo, either, and Juju had mapped out what he thought to be at least the northwest corner of the Bionis’ Leg. He didn’t dare go further South -- stronger monsters lived down there, and even he wasn’t stupid enough to head into Satorl Marsh.

So when he discovered the cave entrance, yet untouched by anyone in the colony as far as he knew, he jumped at the chance to delve into uncharted territory. So far, he’d mapped out 3 dead ends, a loop, and a steep decline. Jotting the information down, he’d dropped his multitool when he was reminded exactly what ‘steep decline’ meant.

Juju tumbled down into a mini ravine, landing squarely on his rump. He was uninjured except for some soreness, but there was no way he could make it back up the way he’d came. Worse yet, his multitool was nowhere to be found.

Rookie mistake,
he chided himself. A professional explorer would have retreated to safer ground before he recorded his findings. He still had a lot to learn.

Juju picked himself up and started off in the only viable route open to him -- down the windy passage away from the cliff, and more importantly, away from the cave entrance. Apprehension began to eat away at him -- Juju knew there was no guarantee that the way out would even be accessible to him anymore.

The general ambiance began to change. The cavern took on a more lifelike appearance, and Juju could, in the limited light, see scurrying shadows along the walls. This was, he knew, both good and bad. The surroundings could sustain life, which means the surface was probably accessible. Whether or not that life might consider him
food
was another issue entirely.

As if on queue, the cavern opened up ahead of him, and a lump formed in his throat. He still could barely see -- there wasn’t much opportunity for natural light to penetrate this deep, but he could see egg sacs adorning the ground, walls, and probably the ceiling too.

He didn’t have a choice -- Juju paused to compose himself, and then tiptoed along the outer wall, hoping to the Bionis that whatever called this place its home was taking an extended beauty sleep.

He’d about made it -- almost perfectly opposite the tunnel he’d entered was one leaving in the opposite direction, and he negotiated a path along the outside without incident. He turned his head over his shoulder to ensure he wasn’t being followed, and promptly ran full onto something hard that he could’ve sworn hadn’t been there a second earlier.

“Oy, what the hell you doing here, kid?!”

Juju looked up. It was, to his relief, another Homs, or so he appeared. But this was one of the tallest, bulkiest men he’d ever seen.

“I’m sorry!” he whispered harshly -- what the hell was this guy shouting in here for? “I got lost and I’m trying to--”

A hissing sound had exploded behind him. Juju turned in horror; the floor was crawling with life now, the stranger surely having disturbed whatever lived there.

“Uh, “ said the hulk of a man, not altogether realizing the danger they were now in. “That’s bad then?”

Moron.
thought Juju, reflexively. “Maybe we should--”

Juju’d voice trailed off as his eyes moved toward the ceiling, where two distinctively arachnid eyes stared back at him. He began to back away, when he looked down. Spiders were streaming on the ground from behind him toward the cavern. He stopped -- sticking with this oaf might be his best shot.

The man turned toward Juju. “Where you off to? These small fry shouldn’t be a problem. I’ll just squash a few and then we can get on out of here. Won’t even break a sweat. Just yesterday we were...”

The boasting continued as Juju watched on in horror. The giant spider was beginning to descend upon them.

“and I just picked the krabble up and
tossed
it on its--

“Look out” Juju interrupted him, pushing the muscular man out of the way. The spider’s claw raked Juju’s arm in the process, opening a significant gash.

To his credit, the other man’s instincts seemed to take over. He drew his weapon -- some sort of sword and shield hybrid -- and sprung into action -- taking a quick look at Juju as he did. “You all right, kid?”

Juju just nodded.

The other man seemed satisfied. “Reyn time, baby.”

Fortunately, Juju quickly found that what this ‘Reyn’ lacked in brains, he certainly made up for in brawn and, more importantly, skill. The soldier -- for what else could he have been? -- not only struck the spider with vigor, but also masterfully parried claw and fang to avoid taking many hits himself. Man and spider traded blows for a few minutes, until Juju saw Reyn get nicked in the face by the spider’s fang as it bit.

The slice merely served to piss the man off, and Reyn slammed the full blunt edge of the driver into the beast’s face as it drew back, stunning it. “Gotcha!” he yelled, and brought the sharp edge of it across the spider’s midsection as it reared up in anger. Foul smelling guts leaked out, and Juju knew that if the thing was capable of expressing disbelief, it would be that exact emotion he’d be seeing on its face right now as the life slowly drained out of it. It collapsed to the floor, dead. “Wasn’t so bad!” Reyn exclaimed, and Juju had to admit he was impressed.

As the adrenaline left him, Juju realized a throbbing in his left arm, increasing in intensity by the minute. Venom, he knew.

Reyn apparently saw it too, and seemed to deflate a bit. “That thing got you, didn’t it?” He knelt down beside Juju, rustling the boy’s hair a bit. “Thanks kid, for what you did back there. You’ve definitely got a pair on you.”

“We need to... get back to the colony,” Juju insisted, fighting to maintain conversational volume. He stared off in the direction he’d initially been trying to go. The scurrying had died down, the spiders no doubt realizing the two men were a threat to them.

He didn’t make it more than fifteen feet or so in that direction when his leg gave. The good news, at least, was that the pain was receding. In fact, this seemed as good a spot as any to have a quick nap.

Strong arms lifted him up. “No you don’t. Hang in there, buddy.”

The world swirled around him and he quickly lost consciousness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juju opened his eyes and stared at pure white. Thoughts returning to them, he blinked and quickly sat up.

Was he dead? He looked at his arm -- he could still see where the claw had raked him, but the wound had been dressed and cared for. He looked around the room and saw Reyn lying on a bed next to his, bandages adorning his face.
Not dead, then
, Juju decided, for no other reason that no god would be as cruel as to force Juju to spend eternity with this musclehead recounting stories of krabble flipping. On the other side, a petite girl he did not recognize was sleeping.

“You’ve awoken, as I had hoped. I am glad my efforts were not in vain.” came a soothing male voice from behind him. Juju spun around and wonder overtook him.

Another homs stood before him this one short and slender, with long, light hair, and although the man’s physique could not have been further from Reyn’s, the man seemed to inspire just as much awe.

“Do not be alarmed,” said the newcomer. “You are in no danger.”

Juju had figured as much by the treatment of his spider wound, but hearing it from the source reassured him all the same. “Um, thank you, mister...?”

“Alvis will do.” The man said. “And your friend will survive too, before you ask.”

Juju didn’t even think to dispute the use of the term friend at this point, a fact that initially shocked him, but the two had known each other for mere minutes and had already saved each other’s skins.

He simply nodded. “Where on Bionis are we?”

“I’m afraid that question lacks a certain grasp of the situation, but regretfully, we will have an overabundance of time in which to explain it.”

Juju didn’t like the sound of that, but remained silent. Next to him, he heard a groan. Reyn was beginning to come around.

“This ancient place is my home,” said Alvis. “Your friend here called out for help, and that message traveled across the bounds of time and space to reach me here. I instinctively pulled you away from the Bionis so I could treat your wounds.”

The boy did a double take. “Away from the Bionis?”

Alvis nodded. “We currently reside on the only existing relic of a forgotten age, before the dawn of your universe.”

Overwhelmed, Juju crashed back onto his cot. Outside the windowed room, a vast expanse of nothingness loomed. He could sense the truth of Alvis’ words: he’d never felt so far away from home when he stared into the vast expanse of...whatever it was out there.

The obvious question came to him. “Why?”

“Why you? Fate has decreed that your role in this world has not yet come to a close. Some battles must yet be fought.”

Juju suspected there was quite a bit more to it than that, but he’d had enough world shattering revelations for one day. Alvis didn’t seem the type of volunteer any more -- or less -- information than was absolutely necessary concerning the current situation.

“What happens now? Can I go home?”

Juju was surprised when Alvis’ expression softened significantly. “I’m afraid I cannot send you back now. The energy reserves of this ship have been expended, and I am currently unable to breach the veil that separates this ship from the place you call home. I do not know when they will be available again.

“For the foreseeable future, I’m afraid we’re all stuck here.”

Remember, kills are in random order.

BeautyAndTheBeast,
Alvis, Colonist Aligned Even-Night Cop,
was stranded in an unknown location (Killed) Night 2.

Venmar,
Juju, Colonist Aligned 2-Shot Hider,

Cabd,
Reyn, Colonist Aligned Vanilla,

Day 3 begins now.
Last edited by borkjerfkin on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:37 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 3.0

[13] Not Voting (Andrius, BROSeidon, Ghostlin, GuyInFreezer, Ser Arthur Dayne, Metal Sonic, orcinus_theoriginal, RachMarie, Sajin, Nachomamma8, TiphaineDeath, spinachattack, Varsoon)

With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-06-21 22:30:00)
beefycheese
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by Andrius »

FIRST BORK LOCKS THE THREAD AS I TRY AND POST MY LOVE LETTER TO MOLLIE

THEN SHE DIES BEFORE I CAN POST IT AGAIN

THERE
WILL
BE
BODIES
EVERYWHERE
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Andrius »

VOTE: VARSOON
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

VC of end of days, hoping this gives us focus:

End of Day 2:

[9]
Aj The Epic
(Nachomamma8, RachMarie, BROseidon, spinachattack, Varsoon, Andrius, orcinus_theoriginal,
Cabd
, GuyInFreezer)
[1] RachMarie (
Venmar
)
[1] Sajin (Ghostlin)
[1]
Venmar
(Sajin)

(BnB didn't vote day 2)

End of Day 1:

[11]
²
(Andrius, orcinus_theoriginal, Nachomamma8, BROseidon, Sajin,
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mac
, GuyInFreezer,
TheReverend
, Varsoon,
Venmar
)
[3] waynegg (Ghostlin,
Aj The Epic
²
)
[2] Metal Sonic (
Cabd
, TiphaineDeath)
[1] Aj The Epic (RachMarie)
[1] orcinus_theoriginal (waynegg)
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 3244, Ghostlin wrote:VC of end of days, hoping this gives us focus:

End of Day 2:

[9]
Aj The Epic
(Nachomamma8, RachMarie, BROseidon, spinachattack, Varsoon, Andrius, orcinus_theoriginal,
Cabd
, GuyInFreezer)
[1] RachMarie (
Venmar
)
[1] Sajin (Ghostlin)
[1]
Venmar
(Sajin)

(BnB didn't vote day 2)

End of Day 1:

[11]
²
(Andrius, orcinus_theoriginal, Nachomamma8, BROseidon, Sajin,
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mac
, GuyInFreezer,
TheReverend
, Varsoon,
Venmar
)
[3] waynegg (Ghostlin,
Aj The Epic
²
)
[2] Metal Sonic (
Cabd
, TiphaineDeath)
[1] Aj The Epic (RachMarie)
[1] orcinus_theoriginal (waynegg)
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

A few things.

TD/MS, stop cross voting each other and find scum or
I will fucking see you hang.
In fact, there's a 50/50 chance you're doing this on fucking purpose.

Scum is in, but not exclusive at least one of {Varsoon, Sajin}, using Day 1/Day 2 wagon data and PoE. Nacho, I know you're re-calibrating, but would you support a Varshoon lynch today?

I still fucking like TMT's hydrae for scum and would love to hear arguments about it. That Day 1 vote is fucking useless.

In the clutch, we probably should look Nacho, Orc and Andy ways, but we're not in the clutch yet.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Vote: Sajin
to start the day. Would join Andy on Varshoon, tho'.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 3226, spinachattack wrote:
In post 3220, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:if aj is town i will eat my hat

and since when did you start town reading me lmao
You may want some hot sauce or something with that :giggle: