Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Majiffy »

buldermar (L-2): SE-Asians
Remembrance (L-2): I Am Innocent

Not Voting: I Am Innocent, pirate mollie, buldermar

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
Deadline is on Sunday, June 16th at 8:00 PM EST.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Remembrance can u give me a post # when I was at L-1 and u were not on my wagon? I don't recall that ever happening...
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:28 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3551, Remembrance wrote:You avoided acknowledging his case on me Buldermar. But you considered his plan. Why?
Because his case looks to be too much tunneling to be of any use unless you actually have the time to look into the context of each individual post he quotes, which I simply don't right now.

- b
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:35 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3554, Remembrance wrote:Actually, never mind to both my never minds. Buldermar decided to focus on a plan in the possibility of a mislynch instead of taking a stance. questioning a player's allocation of time being questionably used is probably a good thing. So I would like to know why you devoted time to IaI's plan rather than on his case, which you specifically asked for.

@IaI, if I'm not scum who is scum and why? I'm not scum, so it's worth you thinking it over. Similar question to anyone else that considers voting me.
I wont be taking a stance until I've reread some parts of the game (for instance, IAI's case on you and I have to figure out if my Asians town read is still valid), and I likely wont be doing this prior to the 11th.

I focused on the plan because it didn't require for me to read a lot and because I enjoy that kind of stuff.
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

whenever I read buldey's posts I see town.

why do we have SE as town again?
whew!
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:33 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3579, pirate mollie wrote:why do we have SE as town again?
I'm getting to this, but IIRC it has to do with him being in a hydra and dropping one or more town tell(s) that I couldn't imagine being deliberate.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:33 am

Post by buldermar »

MAJIFFY, WHY DOES UR AVATAR CONSIST OF NACHOTAR + PINK HEART?
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Remembrance »

He lost a bet with Nacho.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=28260

There are a couple of individual things that makes me think Se-Asians is town. One of the primary ones being that both Kuror0 and Bacde tried to push for his lynch. Fate changed this and stated Se-asians was a mislynch. There's also the Mantis meta read to consider. There is a lot to go through.

I'll do something more in depth very soon. I need to get back on track, I got knocked right the fuck out with Jon being town.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Remembrance »

@IaI, post 3467
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Remembrance »

And I'm not blind. It was quite clear Buldermar favored voting you over voting Kuror0. I didn't need to jump back and forth.

Plus I voted Kuror0 before Mollie intervened the second time. The first time, she reinforced that what you were saying was town-centered, so I jumped off to my strongest scum read. But then Buldermar put me back in toward you, after trying to read Jon. Ultimately, I decided on Kuror0. Since you dropped a town tell. It's not as simple as "IaI, Jon, IaI, Jon, Kuror0"

It's "Goddamnit, Rubicon lied to me and hid behind me, vote Jon" "It's not optimal to vote Jon, -B or whoever" "I need to be safe given his signs of tunneling, vote IaI", "Oh shit look at all that town ATE he just did, "Vote Jon, pressure Jon," Oh shit Buldermar told me off, what if I'm wrong about Jon? "Vote IaI," Oh god, I'm not sure, ask him again"
"Okay, I hear you IaI, Buldermar town makes sense, vote Kuror0, Jon must be the other one"

Day end.
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:30 am

Post by SE-Asians »

Majiffy's avatar is disturbing... a lot. I just follow IaI's flowchart now. Get up, survive, and sleep.

=

Buldermar, if Jon was alive today, then it should be me who was going to be killed at night because I still have my power. I don't think Jon would be not lynched today. Though, after that Jon's result is confirmed whatever his result.

It just night speculation.

I withdraw that 1v1. I should realize I need to protect someone today. I hate LyLo...

=
In post 3555, I Am Innocent wrote:You are asking player x to tell you why player y is town, I don't like that.
I like to do this also. Not because to convince me that Y is town, but I want to read X is town or mafia, or mental note about X. I like to have townread rather than scumread, in other case townread need to be asked also.
In post 3579, pirate mollie wrote:why do we have SE as town again?
You tell me.
In post 3582, Remembrance wrote:One of the primary ones being that both Kuror0 and Bacde tried to push for his lynch. Fate changed this and stated Se-asians was a mislynch. There's also the Mantis meta read to consider. There is a lot to go through.
Bussing can happen. Fate is mafia, so I don't know from view of point you believe that is mislynch, but indeed it is mislynch. Meta still meta, not 100% read.

=
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:44 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 3585, SE-Asians wrote:Majiffy's avatar is disturbing... a lot. I just follow IaI's flowchart now. Get up, survive, and sleep.
Blame Nacho, he did this to me!
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:11 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3582, Remembrance wrote:He lost a bet with Nacho.

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=28260
What was the bet? I thought sig bets and avatar bets were prohibited.

- b
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:15 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3585, SE-Asians wrote:Buldermar, if Jon was alive today, then it should be me who was going to be killed at night because I still have my power. I don't think Jon would be not lynched today. Though, after that Jon's result is confirmed whatever his result.

It just night speculation.
I'm not sure I understand this. Could you try to phrase it differently? Sorry.

- b
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:16 am

Post by buldermar »

Oh God I'm doing the -b thing again.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:16 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Half way through my 4th reread. Yes, I do want to kill myself.

Also read up on Buldermar meta. This is a serious breaking away from his scum meta if he is scum this game. It's entirely different in both attitude, posting style, vote usage, level of consideration of player activity, and interactivity. If this game was entirely based off of meta, Buldermar would be town this game. I will continue to be reading his meta, and also considering his play.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Kinda wish Buldemar brought his A game though, meta of town games, shows he's usually more focused on the game then he has been here. /:
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Se-Asians, why do you think Buldermar is scum? Is it just PoE again or something else?
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 3591, Remembrance wrote:Kinda wish Buldemar brought his A game though, meta of town games, shows he's usually more focused on the game then he has been here. /:
Is this with respect to the game in its entirety or solely with respect to the last few gamedays where I've had exams?
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Entirety. Exams can't be helped. I went V/LA for the same reason earlier in the last game day.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

yeah I am leaning town on buldey too

it is between you and SE

this is why SE should never have made it this close to endgame. because of the language barrier he is hard to read.

sora has been active on the site and the weird way in which they read nacho was well weird. it was hedging pure and simple and sora has been active elsewhere on the site but I don't think he has posted in this game since d1. lurking is a scumtell for sora I think but gah, has claimed n5 doc
whew!
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:03 am

Post by SE-Asians »

In post 3588, buldermar wrote:I'm not sure I understand this. Could you try to phrase it differently? Sorry.
My bad. My writing sucks.

If Jon alive, night kill (almost likely me), almost likely Jon is going to mislynched (especially town result), confirm 1 person.
In post 3592, Remembrance wrote:Se-Asians, why do you think Buldermar is scum? Is it just PoE again or something else?
Some of his posts in day 2 or day 3, I forget, tingling my gut that he is slick. It just make me paranoid about him over and over and can't read him.
In post 3595, pirate mollie wrote:this is why SE should never have made it this close to endgame
I agree.

Just simple, if you think I'm scum, go ahead. Maybe I'm ego, but this is for town's sake also. At least in this 3, Rem, IaI, and Buldey, choose who is town. For your substitute in LyLo though.
In post 3595, pirate mollie wrote:sora has been active on the site and the weird way in which they read nacho was well weird. it was hedging pure and simple and sora has been active elsewhere on the site but I don't think he has posted in this game since d1. lurking is a scumtell for sora I think but gah, has claimed n5 doc
He is too busy.

Let me tell again. Overall that is my read about Nacho.

After 12 persons posting, Nacho came and suggested the plan. Even though, he had townread in my slot, he still considered it after Rem interviewed me. His interaction with Fate is different like scum-Nacho I ever seen. So yes, Nacho is town.

(By the way, usually I'm lurking as town, this is self-meta)

=

Why the hell I get feeling IaI bussing his partner whole day 4 now god dammit.
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:52 am

Post by SE-Asians »

Fine then

Unvote

Vote : IaI

:cool:
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:00 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3594, Remembrance wrote:Entirety. Exams can't be helped. I went V/LA for the same reason earlier in the last game day.
I think I actually contributed a lot to day 1 especially, so I don't feel like this is accurate. Whatever, we may just be looking at it differently.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:01 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3595, pirate mollie wrote:yeah I am leaning town on buldey too

it is between you and SE

this is why SE should never have made it this close to endgame. because of the language barrier he is hard to read.

sora has been active on the site and the weird way in which they read nacho was well weird. it was hedging pure and simple and sora has been active elsewhere on the site but I don't think he has posted in this game since d1. lurking is a scumtell for sora I think but gah, has claimed n5 doc
Why are you ruling out IAI as a possibility entirely?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”