Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
I am somewhat between accepting my fate and terribly insulted you think my scum game is this easy to poke out.
wrt the bold: that statement is so full of lulz

I wish I had a dollar everytime I heard scum say that[/quote]

I'm not the empathetic scum around here... I'm definitely having a drink after getting lynched. For my own health (obviously, dying and all) but to you to stop lynching me in every game we play together.

Venmar, I think that Rach could be scum, but Bro is the constant one that steps scum more than Rach to me. Compared to Andrius' catch up posts, Bro doesn't sit right.
I think that's your day three lynch.
And TMT's hydra can be the vig shot.
Um Venmar how is it opportunistic when I voted for the dude I thought was scumz yesterday? nice misrep there.

BTW why are we ruling out a vig? I could very well see a vig shooting Rev there was certainly plenty of confusion on his slot and there were peeps who were not sure about his claim, especially the tracker part. Miller was kinda believable but tracker meh, (NOT claiming vig BTW).
At Bold: Let's answer this Jeopardy style: "What is bussing".
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2924, Venmar wrote:Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice.
I lol'd.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 2.1

[6] Aj The Epic (Nachomamma8, orcinus_theoriginal, RachMarie, Cabd, BROseidon, spinachattack)
[1] Metal Sonic (TiphaineDeath)
[1] RachMarie (Venmar)
[1] TiphaineDeath (Metal Sonic)
[1] Varsoon (Andrius)

[7] Not Voting (Aj The Epic, BeautyAndTheBeast, Ghostlin, GuyInFreezer, Ser Arthur Dayne, Sajin, Varsoon)

With 17 alive, it is 9 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-06-16 22:00:00)

GuyInFreezer is V/LA through 6/4
Last edited by borkjerfkin on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beefycheese
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2927, borkjerfkin wrote:i have failed at pagetopping 3 times today, here's where you get your VC
We love to mess with you bork~
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by spinachattack »

Note: This half of spinachattack (the TMT half) will be V/LA up until June 5. I'll try to make posts so catching up will be less of a business.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

Venmar I'm pretty solid on Rach being town, at least for the time being.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

In post 2925, Aj The Epic wrote:
BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
I am somewhat between accepting my fate and terribly insulted you think my scum game is this easy to poke out.
wrt the bold: that statement is so full of lulz

I wish I had a dollar everytime I heard scum say that
I'm not the empathetic scum around here... I'm definitely having a drink after getting lynched. For my own health (obviously, dying and all)
but to you to stop lynching me in every game we play together

Venmar, I think that Rach could be scum, but Bro is the constant one that steps scum more than Rach to me. Compared to Andrius' catch up posts, Bro doesn't sit right.
I think that's your day three lynch.
And TMT's hydra can be the vig shot.
Um Venmar how is it opportunistic when I voted for the dude I thought was scumz yesterday? nice misrep there.

BTW why are we ruling out a vig? I could very well see a vig shooting Rev there was certainly plenty of confusion on his slot and there were peeps who were not sure about his claim, especially the tracker part. Miller was kinda believable but tracker meh, (NOT claiming vig BTW).
At Bold: Let's answer this Jeopardy style: "What is bussing".[/quote]

wrt the bold: I only lynched aj once! and it was a mislynch. rest of the time I read him as town except for the first game I played with him when he was scum

otherwise he is pulling the same angle as buldey of scummy 2

who is he protecting
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Oh god you terrified me I thought you were starting to post with full punctuation and grammar. But it was just a fucked up quote tag.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by spinachattack »

In post 2912, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2907, spinachattack wrote:@BnB why do you see Varsoon town? I really don't. His "gambit" that would have lead to a modkill comes across as trying to get a town to self lynch, possibly ending the day and saving 2's ass. That and all the stuff I pointed out in my reads. I'm with you on Metal though. If you think I'm off on Barsoon, could you link me to why?

I still haven't heard from TMT, but I don't want to keep holding my vote. So if he doesn't agree, I guess he can debate me on changing it.

VOTE AJ
his timing with his outrage. it was at a point where he was wanting to lead town with a gambit that he thought would for sure catch scum but was feeling slighted that no one was listening to him. I responded to him and tried to reach out to him but his blatantly ignoring me reads as townish cos I would think that if he was going to pursue the sulkey angle as scum he would not have dropped it (it would give scum great cover to hide behind that particular aTe). frustrated town would would though
In post 2912, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:his timing with his outrage. it was at a point where he was wanting to lead town with a gambit that he thought would for sure catch scum but was feeling slighted that no one was listening to him. I responded to him and tried to reach out to him but his blatantly ignoring me reads as townish cos I would think that if he was going to pursue the sulkey angle as scum he would not have dropped it (it would give scum great cover to hide behind that particular aTe). frustrated town would would though
I can see that, but who's to say his announced flaky gambit wasn't in and of itself a gambit in the way I mentioned. An announced gambit does nothing because people see it coming. I read it as more a 'look what my right hand is doing while I pick your pocket with my left hand' kind of ploy. I mean for Christ sake, the rules in the op are pretty damned clear about what will happen to you if you quote any part of your role pm or other private mod communication. Still seems scummy to me, but thanks for the opposing perspective.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:07 pm

@ majiffy

I did do it once
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:17 pm

In post 2933, spinachattack wrote:
In post 2912, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2907, spinachattack wrote:@BnB why do you see Varsoon town? I really don't. His "gambit" that would have lead to a modkill comes across as trying to get a town to self lynch, possibly ending the day and saving 2's ass. That and all the stuff I pointed out in my reads. I'm with you on Metal though. If you think I'm off on Barsoon, could you link me to why?

I still haven't heard from TMT, but I don't want to keep holding my vote. So if he doesn't agree, I guess he can debate me on changing it.

VOTE AJ
his timing with his outrage. it was at a point where he was wanting to lead town with a gambit that he thought would for sure catch scum but was feeling slighted that no one was listening to him. I responded to him and tried to reach out to him but his blatantly ignoring me reads as townish cos I would think that if he was going to pursue the sulkey angle as scum he would not have dropped it (it would give scum great cover to hide behind that particular aTe). frustrated town would would though
In post 2912, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:his timing with his outrage. it was at a point where he was wanting to lead town with a gambit that he thought would for sure catch scum but was feeling slighted that no one was listening to him. I responded to him and tried to reach out to him but his blatantly ignoring me reads as townish cos I would think that if he was going to pursue the sulkey angle as scum he would not have dropped it (it would give scum great cover to hide behind that particular aTe). frustrated town would would though
I can see that, but who's to say his announced flaky gambit wasn't in and of itself a gambit in the way I mentioned. An announced gambit does nothing because people see it coming. I read it as more a 'look what my right hand is doing while I pick your pocket with my left hand' kind of ploy. I mean for Christ sake, the rules in the op are pretty damned clear about what will happen to you if you quote any part of your role pm or other private mod communication. Still seems scummy to me, but thanks for the opposing perspective.
it read as clumsy to me

skill level + confidence = to do this on d1?

scum push for the success of their scumgambits not back off with petulance when they don't succeed.

but he does need to come back in here and post
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 2932, Majiffy wrote:Oh god you terrified me I thought you were starting to post with full punctuation and grammar. But it was just a fucked up quote tag.
beefycheese
spinachattack
spinachattack
Goon
spinachattack
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by spinachattack »

But, correct me if I'm wrong here, didn't Bork step in and say that they would be MK if they went down that road? It would take VERY stupid scum to keep pushing after that, no?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:36 pm

In post 2937, spinachattack wrote:But, correct me if I'm wrong here, didn't Bork step in and say that they would be MK if they went down that road? It would take VERY stupid scum to keep pushing after that, no?
it would take stupid town too

and that was not what I was talking about

I was talking about the interactions
before
borky posted
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2931, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:wrt the bold: I only lynched aj once! and it was a mislynch. rest of the time I read him as town except for the first game I played with him when he was scum
Once, five times... The difference is minimal. And this game will make two.

See, I've never lynched you. I think I should get a Nobel Peace Prize for that.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:50 pm

if the difference is minimal then why are you trying to push that I *always* lynch you?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:51 pm

eta: you should probably get a nobel prize for not mislynching me, yes
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2902, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Reads mixed with last votecount.
majiffy hook up into the game some more
mollie is doing her thing, so let's do ours
In post 2906, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I like ghostlin tbh
ghostlin stepped it the fuck up this game, so he's feeling a lot better
In post 2921, Venmar wrote:still believe AJ is town, but my townreads ( namely Nacho ) believe AJ to be scum, which makes me doubt my own read. I tend to put at least 1 scum into my townreads pretty much every game, so I wouldn't be surprised if AJ was actually scum, but in this case I feel confident in my own personal townread, which I trust more especially because of how quick AJ's wagon took off. I don't feel confident in this wagon is the overall conclusion I have come to I think.
the thing is, you weren't around for the step of yesterday
2 and AJ were pretty much nailed together, and so that lynch was decided today
and you can see by his scum trolling that mollie is FALLING FOR that he is scum
In post 2922, RachMarie wrote:Um Venmar how is it opportunistic when I voted for the dude I thought was scumz yesterday? nice misrep there.

hey what are your reads?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

also andy you owe me quality time
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:07 pm

pretty sure rach posted them cos majiffy asked her this too

I think she posted them twice
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2942, Nachomamma8 wrote:ghostlin stepped it the fuck up this game, so he's feeling a lot better
That's because Ghostlin is town...
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

why is nacho posting weird stuff about andy
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 2885, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2855, Andrius wrote:...wagon requires 11/20 players.
Good chance that in HALF the playerlist, there's at least ONE scum.
it's the majority of my townblock
let's not hunt off the wagon today, okay?
Can't delay it forever.
But I'll respect your decision.

I still think Sajin is town. The post defecit is noteworthy, but not enough.
...And then Ghostlin's post is making me reconsider the read.
Nacho wrote:I'm always up to looking. Talk to me.
Yeah all I ask is to take a look at
motivation
In post 2905, Cabd wrote:Mollie, your other head seems to hate me with a passion.
I know the feeling.
In post 2908, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2878, Andrius wrote:Nope. Nice try jiffy.
I'm personally thinking the second half of the wagon; scum bussing once they realize that 2 can't be saved.
andy.

my skin is really soft and I smell nice how come you can't tell when you are talking to a girl

I think you can

meh. venny looks like a derp hammer and the L1 vote looked natural.

so who are you thinking. varsoon? I don't think so.

how you are not scumreading aj. like you are really working hard at it
...mollie has tagged her name in her posts in the past.

Because I'm not? I outlined why and telling me im working really hard doesn't cut it.
venmar wrote:So, I am split on AJ. Don't get me wrong, I still believe AJ is town, but my townreads ( namely Nacho ) believe AJ to be scum, which makes me doubt my own read
This sums up my thoughts quite well.

...no one can match my catchup posts.
Magua can't even read them.
In post 2943, Nachomamma8 wrote:also andy you owe me quality time
Sorry, I've been busy moving a friend out of the apartment/in to the house so I've been busy all day/tomorrow too.
Though I feel like I have visited with you a bit, I'm down for more quality time. How do you want to spend it? :D
In post 2946, Metal Sonic wrote:why is nacho posting weird stuff about andy
xD

More tomorrownight/Wednesday; I'm doing Pt.II of moving tomorrow so we'll see how long that takes.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Umm Venmar are you now saying you think I am bussing AJ? That would require that both of us be scum... hello?

Or did you misunderstand that I voted for AJ yesterday cause I thought he be scumz and I voted for him today for the same reason.

The Beetlejuice ref was cute though :P

I am on the computer at sporadic times for now because I am sharing the laptop with NS, in a cple of weeks though should have my new computer YAY.

Yeah I did post them still working on sorting out a few peeps being a large game and my time a bit more limited. Plus not wanting to make too many notepad files to keep track of stuffs on NSs computer.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:12 pm

Post by RachMarie »

MS maybe you should slow down on the reading dude and you might get it..... Sometimes when you read really fast you miss stuffs.

TD what will you do iffen MS flips Town you are so mega uber tunneling there why not forget about him for a couple of hours and like look at the rest of the players hmm? Seriously dude you are missing the bigger picture here with those confirmation bias glasses on. At this point, I am not sure if he is town or scum yet since basically it has been a mud wrestling match tween you and him so kinda hard to get a good read on him. Same thing to MS actually what would you do and who would you look at if TD flips Town?
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”