Go with the Flow

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Majiffy »

kuror0 (L-1): I Am Innocent, SE-Asians, Remembrance
I Am Innocent (L-2): kuror0, jon_h61
jon_h61 (L-3): pirate mollie

Not Voting: buldermar

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline is on Thursday, May 30th, at 10:00 PM EST.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3442, Remembrance wrote:Well, actually he focused on associating me with Kuror0. To the point he didn't even originally make a case on Kuror0, so much as he worked on associative tells WITH Kuror0.
So maybe he just thought that Kuror0 might get lynched (it was between IaI and Kuror0 after all) and if it was, I was his best shot? Hmm.
you are going in a direction that I can't go. I try not to overthink about what scum might or might not do cos it just leaves me spinning in circles.

stating intent to hammer kuror so if anybody has anything they want to say, say it now.
whew!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Remembrance »

I'd like Kuror0 to give his last thoughts. Will you be around or is this too much of a risk?

And I might be over thinking this. I took a walk in the park and asked myself what the hell I wanted to do and who the scum are.

I don't want to risk the Jon thing. The scum team are just going to kill you Mollie, if they don't kill him. if he ends up somehow being town (but holy shit is that unlikely).

Oh and btw. I don't think scum Mollie would EVER go for Jon. Because she was the obvious kill if we lynched a town Jon.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Remembrance »

The reason I ask this is because Kuror0 promised to give his thoughts. I don't think he will break his promise.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:46 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 3404, I Am Innocent wrote: You have been asked multiple times for reads, yet you continue to wait? I've seen passive scum do this for fear of upsetting other players/drawing their votes.

As for the IAI wagon falling apart, speak your mind. I am scum and one of my partners derailed it? Mollie? Remembrance? Stop being vague and put it out there. NOW!
My reads are out there. Just that they are not compiled on a single post which I want to do, but I'm finishing semester. Today I must present the last project so I have been very busy whit all this stuff.

As for the your wagon derailing I wanted to hear from Mollie who was the first to move from you. I don't suspect her due to all what has been said by players that have experience playing whit her and that she hasn't done anything to stand out on my mind. But I still wanted to know the reasons. My main suspect to be your scum partner is Asians. He was a complete null to me due to his absence. Now I'm watching closely what kind of logic he is using to support his stance on various players. He is voting me due to PoE according to him. But his PoE was created by accepting or rejecting certain posts just by gut(or convenience?) which is what's making me uneasy about him right now. Also he recently said he is still convinced I am the best lynch and that you IaI is town due to a strong logic about the night actions(I'm not even going to do my speech about how I don't like theorization and how it can be manipulated), but he left aside all my accusations about IaI being opportunistic and misrepresentative on the facts and the accusation Bulde did. So when IaI flips scum I will most probably want an Asians lynch.

Sorry I ran out of time. When I get back from this I will have plenty of time but right now finishing my semester is way more important.

EBWOP: Holy shit while I was making this post bunch of stuff happened and seems now I gonna be lynched. Anyways like I really can't be here more time to defend or anything GL guys. Take your time to think carefully on lylo. Lynch IaI and then probably Asians but don't overlook some people.
Too lazy to be scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:48 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 3453, Remembrance wrote:The reason I ask this is because Kuror0 promised to give his thoughts. I don't think he will break his promise.
I was planning to do that when I get back form uni because I thought we would have like 7h moer of day phase, so sorry to being unable to deliver.

Town

Bulde
Remem
Mollie
Asians-Jon
IaI

Scum

that's the best I can do whit the time so, sorry guys and gl.
Too lazy to be scum.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Remembrance »

Also, I'd like IaI or Se-asians to be investigated Jon.
if only because this is Kuror's death post.
Good luck with your semester Kuror0.
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:58 am

Post by SE-Asians »

I'm still watching tournament (in 3 AM), so I still around. I still like to hear anything.

@Kuroro : Yes, indeed I vote you because of PoE, I think Mollie, Rem, and IaI are town. IaI completely defending HD in day 3, even though I accused him did a gambit, but he blatantly asked me to look over and asked why with the night analysis. I'm not accepting or rejecting by gut, it is completely because the logic I have. If I agree, then I agree, if not, then I disagree, but this is certainly not giving clue about someone alignment. Because someone have same logic, doesn't mean their alignment also same. If you take a look at the discussion about night action, it is completely both of us disagree with our thought. I countered his analyse, he countered mine.

If IaI is scum, I have no regret. Good game by him.

@Rem : You complete make me paranoid again.

Please don't say "please investigate A, Jon". This is completely assuming that Jon will survive tomorrow and dafuq how do you know...
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:03 am

Post by Remembrance »

I'm paranoid enough for the both of us, Se. Jon asked for a vote on who to investigate. So, I put a vote in (even though it is stupid).
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:06 am

Post by SE-Asians »

Somehow that's blowing my mind... That's completely right according to the fact... But with bad logic inside...
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Remembrance »

So did your hydra buddies just abandon you Lincolm? I haven't heard from them at all.
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:44 am

Post by SE-Asians »

Somehow, I don't like to tell it. But this is essentially telling it.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Remembrance »

:( Well, TNE does have a really important exam. he replaced out of almost all of his games. Don't know why Sora isn't here though. He's posting elsewhere.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:01 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3419, Remembrance wrote:Can you explain your scum slip on IaI. And how you came to these conclusions independent of my accusations? I want to know because this would not be the first time, scum has grabbed my reasons and ran with it.
I already have explained it in thread. Which part of it are you uncertain about? Or did you simply not bother reading my posts?

- b
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Remembrance »

Lol. You put b next to your name.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Remembrance »

I am asking if you took my accusation, or if you came up with it yourself.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:06 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3429, I Am Innocent wrote:Will do my best here on my smart phone:

D3 after I confirmed that hd was a cop, I suggested a plan that said we consider mantis and rubicon off limits, to keep them from claiming.

I was quickly met with much sceptism that I was scum trying to protect a teammate. This was sign #1 that this was not going to happen.

Then rubicon, who had 2 votes when my plan was suggested, received 2 more, including the nearly confirmed cop hd and nearly confirmed town mollie. This was sign #2 that my plan was not being accepted.

Since my plan was not being accepted, I felt the next best thing to do was ensure an accidental or intentional hammer did not happen on an unclaimed player, esp since he could be a n3 doc. So I asked for the claim as I felt that was all i had left.

Since it was in the best interest of scum to know the unknown roles, I was curious to see where the votes came from that got rubicon to l-1 and to my claim request.
You're leaving out key aspects of this - in fact you left out nearly everything that is my reasoning for thinking you're likely to be scum.

- b
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:16 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3441, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3412, buldermar wrote:
In post 3400, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3391, jon_h61 wrote:
In post 3389, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:hey jon you never did address this!
I'm not pushing it, I just considered it. Buldemar said you'd never do it, so I dropped it.
you didn't drop it the first time you brought it up or the second time so why are you dropping it now
Maybe because I told him several times that the idea of you being scum is absolutely retarded?
yes but he is saying that he merely considered it when what he did was to actively push the idea. I am voting him cos he is my strongest scum read. IaI is looking town and you trying to push his lynch through even though he might be town is suboptimal play. and you ignoring all of jon's very scummy play is making me paranoid of you.
I'm not ignoring his scummy play, I'm just not entertaining the idea of lynching him today because it's bad. Please don't make me repeat this anymore.

I'm going to vote IAI because he's in my eyes the most likely to be scum. If he's scum and jon is alive tomorrow then I'm going to need a really, really good reason not to lynch him and the only reason I can currently think of is Rem's sudden change of vote. If he is town and jon is alive I probably still will need a good reason not to lynch him, but then we also have to really consider kuro imo.

I don't think there is room for really entertaining the idea of Asians being scum. His play lately has been super town-minded and I have a mental note of him doing several "town slips" when we were discussing hydra issues. I'm also not going to entertain the idea of you being scum, mollie.

VOTE: IAI
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:20 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3451, pirate mollie wrote:stating intent to hammer kuror so if anybody has anything they want to say, say it now.
My only real issue is that I think IAI made a scumslip and that it seems unlikely that both of kuro and IAI is scum. Other than that, I still think kuro is likely to be scum, and if we're going by the hypothesis of 2 of kuro/IAI/jon being scum then it really doesn't matter who we lynch.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:23 am

Post by pirate mollie »

what was the scumslip?

who are your picks for a team?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:24 am

Post by pirate mollie »

pretty sure IaI is town.
whew!
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:25 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3464, Remembrance wrote:Lol. You put b next to your name.
I forgot that I'm not playing from the hydra atm -_-
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: kuror[/vote
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

whoops

VOTE: kuror
whew!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:27 am

Post by Remembrance »

Here we go. (pleasebescumpleasebescumpleasebescumpleasebescumpleasebescumpleasebescum)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”