Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:21 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

spectrumvoid wrote:I'm sorry, but no. I rather play in games where decent playstyle is the norm, and where actual strategizing is required. I don't see the other ICs here making any effort to salvage this either.
So you don't think that pushing for the town to lynch someone who I believe is scum is trying to help the game?

Panzerjager: read a couple of games in which ShadowLurker has played. He always plays this way - that doesn't mean you KNOW he's a killing role.

Battle Mage still only has just over half the votes of scotmany12. I really sincerely don't understand how only 4 people have realised that he's far and away the scummiest player in the game.

Nightfall - exactly WHAT was that 13-FoS post supposed to achieve?
FoS: Nightfall
#greenshirtthursdays
Dagger
Dagger
Goon
Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:30 am

Post by Dagger »

This game is giving me a major headache. I have read like twice through this thing and all I can see are childish insults being hurled around and erratic votings.
I would really appreciate it if someone were to list out and condense the actual case against both BM and SM12 in a single post.
Oh, and
. Multiple FoSes are usually done by scums to try and confuse the town.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:48 am

Post by Primate »

Dagger wrote:This game is giving me a major headache. I have read like twice through this thing and all I can see are childish insults being hurled around and erratic votings.
I would really appreciate it if someone were to list out and condense the actual case against both BM and SM12 in a single post.
Oh, and
SM12 may be scum.
Scotmany
:
Could you claim your role please?

P.S. Anyone else gives him any help, and I will drive spikes into their genitalia

BM isn't scum, he is overeager newbie, reacting agaisnt the people attacking him because he is working with the one piece of info he has, which is that he is pro-town. His attacks really aren't insiduous at all. Read them, he actually thinks the people attacking him are scummier for attacking him.

I suspected Spectrumvoids earlier post to be an attempt to put wayward scumbuddies back on the straight and narrow, but considering her actions since, this seems less likely.

RafK is bein way dodgy, as per normal.

Cheesefan is being scummy. Autoload isn't being particularly scummy. Blue Gatorade is being more useless than a chocolate teapot. ChannelDeliberd is barking up the wrong tree with gusto, but is probly town. Mari is being scummy. TCS is fairly townish, Panzer too.

And that's pretty much a summary of anyone who's done anything. Nightfall tried to do something, but ended up just looking stupid, so I exempted him.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:51 am

Dagger wrote:Oh, and
But 13? Come on, you'd need cojones the size of monster trucks to try and pull that one off.

I think it's more likely that Nightson is just posting for the sake of it without posting content.
#greenshirtthursdays
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:27 am

Post by Twito »

ShadowLurker wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:First off, I would like to know what FoS stands for. Secondly, call me jumpy if you makes you happy. I am doing the only thing that will help the town right now. We have no real evidence against anyone at this point. What people are doing right now is either making up exscuses, or just going with their instincts. You guys have no real evidence against me to lynch me. In fact, there is no real evidence against anyone. Why risk lynching a perfectly good townie, or possibly even a cop? Think about that.
Don't worry, you'll be dead before tommorow.

Since our scotmany problem will be taken care of let's move onto other matters.
Unvote Vote Cheesefan
Are you claiming vig? Or is it just the mentioning of "possibly even a a cop". Don't blame me for rolefishing I just don't understand this comment.
ShadowLurker wrote:Nah I was thinking more in terms of vigging. But whatever gets him killed is fine by me.
Though so.
~N9V~ wrote:
Unvote: Blue Gatorade Vote: Scotmany12
Fircoal, oyu but it in the best words so far, and with everything against him, I am starting to beleive he is mafia.
Too many people jumping on it. We are in no rush to end the day.
FOS: N9V

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:One Day One lynch is as good as another.

unvote, vote: scotmany12
FOS: TCS

Fircoal wrote:
HUGE FOS: Shadowlurker

You are standing up for Scotmany12, even when the evidence is toward him being mafia.
FOS: Fircoal

Note at this point: I'm not so good at newbie games coz newbies play like newbies and all strike as scum to me and this game gives me the feeling of a newbie game.
pevergreen wrote:Very good, stunning read there.
Looks like sucking up to me.
Panzerjager wrote:CDB, im understand but did you even read the cause on scotmany? I believe scotmany is doing way more scummy things and multiple post and we can always lynch BM tomorrow.
I don't like this post.
FOS: Panzerjager

At this point I must say that I think BM is flat out newb. Stupid one for that matter.
Cheesefan wrote:BattleMage

Your arguments do not make sence

you have shown yourself to be a liability as any kind of player

Im not sure if your scum or just plain ol stupid

but i think its scum
Me doesn't like this post.

BM and Scot buddying up. Makes me feel like one of them is scum.
Fircoal wrote:
Unvote: Scotmany12

FOS: SCotmany12, Battlemage, Shadowlurker

Scotmany12 and Battlemage seem to make every mistake in this game. Whether they are scum or just stupid, I don't know. Shadowlurker also, has been acting like scum.

I don't know whether BM, or Scotmany12 is more scum like, but I think we're going to find out.
Backing off so that he can later jump on the best wagon.
pevergreen wrote:Your both incriminating yourselves to me. In my eyes, it looks like we've got 3 mafia here.

We need more discussion, not flame wars.
Me don't like this post.
Fircoal wrote:
Nightfall wrote:Fosses
13 people and none of them are SCotmany12, and BAttlemage.

I don't know why you'd think that 13 people might be scum, just because they thing that BM, and Scotmany12 are scum.
Also a FoS on Nightfall.
I don't like this post either.
Panzer wrote:Shadow i hesitate even mentioning your name in fear of being vigged or NKed. Sir, you are the scariest MF in this game and if you are a vanilla townie you are the BEST mafia player ever.EVER. All i know for certain is that you are a kill role. Like i said before it will be very hard for you to tell me otherwise.
Wtf?

Fuck that I will not read the rest. I agree with Spectrum. I'd also like to ask to be replaced but not giving up just yet. And then again why the hell not fuck that.

Main fosses: Panzerjager, Fircoal, Cheesefan, pevergreen
ç
unvote,
Vote: Panzerjager

I will not put anymore effort to this game if it doesn't get better. Feel free to lynch me for that atleast I get away from this game.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Dagger
Dagger
Goon
Dagger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:29 am

Post by Dagger »

Primate wrote:
Dagger wrote:This game is giving me a major headache. I have read like twice through this thing and all I can see are childish insults being hurled around and erratic votings.
Oh, and
SM12 may be scum.
Scotmany
:
Could you claim your role please?

P.S. Anyone else gives him any help, and I will drive spikes into their genitalia

BM isn't scum, he is overeager newbie, reacting agaisnt the people attacking him because he is working with the one piece of info he has, which is that he is pro-town. His attacks really aren't insiduous at all. Read them, he actually thinks the people attacking him are scummier for attacking him.

I suspected Spectrumvoids earlier post to be an attempt to put wayward scumbuddies back on the straight and narrow, but considering her actions since, this seems less likely.

RafK is bein way dodgy, as per normal.

Cheesefan is being scummy. Autoload isn't being particularly scummy. Blue Gatorade is being more useless than a chocolate teapot. ChannelDeliberd is barking up the wrong tree with gusto, but is probly town. Mari is being scummy. TCS is fairly townish, Panzer too.

And that's pretty much a summary of anyone who's done anything. Nightfall tried to do something, but ended up just looking stupid, so I exempted him.
Thank you. I'll keep this post in mind as I do the 3rd reread... Sigh
ChannelDelibird wrote:
Dagger wrote:Oh, and
But 13? Come on, you'd need cojones the size of monster trucks to try and pull that one off.

I think it's more likely that Nightson is just posting for the sake of it without posting content.
Well, 13 or not, that post still needs an FoS to even things out. :)
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:30 am

To all players considering asking for replacement because of the amount of newbies:

Oh, come on. Consider it a challenge.
#greenshirtthursdays
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:01 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I basically already claimed my role a couple of times already. I am a townie, but just saying that isn't good enough for people. I don't know what else to say.
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by ~N9V~ »

Well scotmany12, lots of people can claim town, hell ,everyone can
claim
town, but it doesnt mean that you are a townie.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Fircoal and ~N9V~ are mafia. I've done my work for today.
ChannelDelibird wrote:
To all players considering asking for replacement because of the amount of newbies:

My brain is about to asplode. I play mafia for fun, not having to painfully decipher which one is being newbnewb and which one is newbscum.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Twito »

ShadowLurker wrote:Fircoal and ~N9V~ are mafia. I've done my work for today.
ChannelDelibird wrote:

My brain is about to asplode. I play mafia for fun, not having to painfully decipher which one is being newbnewb and which one is newbscum.
Secound that.
Oh and I'm with you about Fircoal being mafia.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:02 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Why? I don't understand why you 2 think I'm mafia. THe reason I orinigally backed down, was because I don't want a lynch to happen without proof. I wanted to vote the one with more proof. Then ~NV9~ said that all that think SCotmany12 is scum should just go and vote for him. I was a fool and re-casted by vote, because I thought he was scum.

Also, It's hard to see if BM and SCotmany12 is dumb-scum or a dumb-townies. Though I think scotmany12 is acting more like dumb-scum, because I've seen BM act like this before.

Sorry, if I'm acting too much like a newbie.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:08 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Sorry, forgot to add this:

pevergreen
pevergreen
Townie
pevergreen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:12 pm

Post by pevergreen »

pevergreen wrote:
Very good, stunning read there.

Twito wrote:
Looks like sucking up to me.

No, there was meant to be a hint of sarcasm, while still saying what he had posted was useful to me.

pevergreen wrote:
Your both incriminating yourselves to me. In my eyes, it looks like we've got 3 mafia here.

We need more discussion, not flame wars.

Why dont you like that post? Its not very good, but it reflects what we need. Less insults, more discussion. You'll have to excuse me if i have varying levels of posting, this is my first non 24 hour phase game.

My Analysis (sp?) of the few people posting above me

Twito: Bored/annoyed veteran.
Fircoal: Confused, maybe slightly scared.
Shadowlurker: Seems a bit eager to end the day. Or isnt, and really thinks they are mafia.
ChannelDelibird: Seems to be having fun.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:13 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

pevergreen wrote:Shadowlurker: Seems a bit eager to end the day.
Are you kidding me?
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:16 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING POSTS IN ISOLATION CLOSELY:

Fircoal wrote:SCotmany, and BattleMage both look like scum, but Scotmany looks more like scum. I won't vote yet, I would like more proof.
Fircoal wrote:AS, for the game. SCotmany you've gaven good proof that your the mafia. You were jumpy (bad) bandwagoned (bad), you want the game to be over (bad). IF you want the around to be over not many are going to go for no lynch, so why do that?
So, it seems you've confirmed your death.
Vote: Scotmany12
Fircoal wrote:
HUGE FOS: Shadowlurker

You are standing up for Scotmany12, even when the evidence is toward him being mafia.
Fircoal wrote:*cough* *cough*Battlemage is also a stupid noob. *cough*
Fircoal wrote:

FOS: SCotmany12, Battlemage, Shadowlurker

Scotmany12 and Battlemage seem to make every mistake in this game. Whether they are scum or just stupid, I don't know. Shadowlurker also, has been acting like scum.

I don't know whether BM, or Scotmany12 is more scum like, but I think we're going to find out.
Fircoal wrote:13 people and none of them are SCotmany12, and BAttlemage.

I don't know why you'd think that 13 people might be scum, just because they thing that BM, and Scotmany12 are scum.
Fircoal wrote:SOrry

FOS: Nightfall
Fircoal wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:BM, not a smart move standing up for me, as now it just looks like we are both mafia. I know that I am not mafia, and I am also pretty sure the you are not mafia as well, but it really doesn't matter what we think at this point.
ARe you trying to tell your mafia partner directions during day.
Fircoal wrote:sounds good enough.

VOte: SCotmany12

He's the most scum like, and I voted him before.

Mod: Vote count please.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:22 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Fircoal wrote:
Nightfall wrote:OMG it's a newbie game on steroids!!!

I'm sticking with my vote, and
FOS:
Twito
RafK
Primate
Chaucer
~N9V~
Fircoal
SenFive
autoload
Blue Gatorade
pevergreen
dagger
JDodge
cheesefan

I have already shown that I agree that BM is town, why would I FOS him?
I am voting Scotmany, am I not? Why would I FOS him?
Who said that I thought all those people were scum because they were voting for BM or Scot?

@ CD, Oh come on your giving me grief over FOS's? Is it because I listed the names? Would it have been beter if I just said FOSes for everyone?
Oh and what purpose did it serve? Look at all the people who FOS'ed me... Did everyone really find me saying that I found that many people suspicious as the least bit scummy? Or did the majority of them act like sheep and play a game of follow the leader...

@ SV, Ouch... Hey I'm willing to help out, when I can, I do have work though so I cant spend the day posting about how to play...

Just let the newbs go crazy and lynch each other. If any of them are scum, they'll out themselves soon enough. And if anyone really wants our help or wants clarification on a certain action or event they will ask. If they start to mouth off instead, they wouldn't have listened to us anyways.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:38 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Nightfall wrote:
Fircoal wrote:
Nightfall wrote:OMG it's a newbie game on steroids!!!

I'm sticking with my vote, and
FOS:
Twito
RafK
Primate
Chaucer
~N9V~
Fircoal
SenFive
autoload
Blue Gatorade
pevergreen
dagger
JDodge
cheesefan

I have already shown that I agree that BM is town, why would I FOS him?
I am voting Scotmany, am I not? Why would I FOS him?
Who said that I thought all those people were scum because they were voting for BM or Scot?
SOrry, I didn't remember that, and I was just posting what those fos's were for.
TheJiveMachine
TheJiveMachine
Goon
TheJiveMachine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:04 pm

Post by TheJiveMachine »

FoS: Nightfal
l: FoSing over half the people in the game with zero reasoning, then when confronted, saying other people are unreasonable to ask for said reasoning. Not to mention his whole "leave the newbs to lynch each other" comment; that would probably kill a lot of townies.

FoS: Shadowlurker
: For offering several conflicting points of view, trying to act tough with a vig semi-claim, and generally giving off bad vibes.

FoS: pevergreen
: Has offered next to nothing as far as substance goes, and doing generally nothing but bandwagoning.

Huge FoS: Mariyta
: Random vote for panzer in the middle of the chaos (before he had posted anything very scummy), a grammar correction post, and a "oh you don't see the case against scotmany?...me neither!". other than that, jack from her.

Fading yet present FoS: Battle Mage and scotmany
: I still have a hard time completely believing that every mistake they've made is merely because they're new and/or not to bright, but they're definitely far from being certain scum, so

Unvote
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:00 pm

Post by PJ. »

Alright, a lot has been posted, but not much content has been presented. I enjoy SV saying "i'm too much of an elitist to play with newbs so i want to be replaced". Ditto for Twito but at least he left something worth reading.

ToS:Nightfall
Secondly, I do not know if i like the 13 FoS post especially without any reasoning, but i agree with CDB that Nightfall is probably just posting for the sake of posting.

FoS:ShadowLurker
In addition, Shadow why do you drop so many scum tells and why are you acting like you have a kill role? On top of you semi-claiming vig and acting scum you have said that Fircoal and N9V are Mafia without any explaination, can you please explain?

HoS: Jdodge
Reading is tech! How do you not get a case until 5 pages after it starts? You probably should have tried to understand before you argued it, which you have and i would show you if i wasn't lazy. I believe that you are an inexperianced mafia that won't railroad a partner.

@Jive, i believe you are right about BM and Pever. They are acting exetremely newb (which is established) but i don't think that they are BOTH scum; It is really just a matter of finding out which is which. So i'm gonna
confirm vote: pever
and then analyze after a lynch. I believe the only thing that will change my mind is if we have some kind of ridiculous daycop investigation in which someone completely random is called scum(that situation is totally made up in the imaginations).
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:04 pm

Post by PJ. »

EDBWOP: you explaned Fircoal..please explain N9V
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:12 pm

Post by PJ. »

EDBWODP: Sorry that should read

BM and Scot not BM and Pever.

and
Confirm Vote:Scot
not pever..i apoligize very much
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:33 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

If you guys lynch me, the town will lose this game.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:35 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Also, I am not sure but has SenFive even posted yet. If not, maybe you guys should think about him as a possible scum.
TheJiveMachine
TheJiveMachine
Goon
TheJiveMachine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:44 pm

Post by TheJiveMachine »

scotmany12 wrote:If you guys lynch me, the town will lose this game.
Right. Elaborate or I'm pretty sure you're going in the ground today.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”