Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by ² »

In post 2273, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
majiffy always speaks authoritively
no matter what he is talking about.
I am going to snap a collar around his neck and keep him on a short leash
if he doesn't stop this....w/e it is he is trying to do.
xD

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by ² »

In post 2279, Cabd wrote:2, do you consider my post(s) against you so insignificant i'm not worth responding to? Or did I miss your response in the wave of posts?
I don't recall the questions. Could you quote them? Maybe I considered them insignificant, or maybe I missed them.

- b
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2301, ² wrote:
In post 2279, Cabd wrote:2, do you consider my post(s) against you so insignificant i'm not worth responding to? Or did I miss your response in the wave of posts?
I don't recall the questions. Could you quote them? Maybe I considered them insignificant, or maybe I missed them.

- b
It's fine, f got them for me.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by ² »

@mollie

I was wondering if you bothered to do a search on my account and "townish" on the site where I've mostly played. I've been kinda waiting for you to follow up on that, but I think you're too sure of yourself to bother.

If you had, you would have gotten 236 returned posts. I haven't checked the other sites where I've played a lot, but I'd be surprised if there aren't at least another 200 or so occurances. shouldn't take too much context checking to see that I don't use the term to signify "slightly" or "a little" townlike.

- f
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by ² »

In post 2282, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Is it a problem that I'd like to interact with a slot a good majority of the playerlist disagrees with me on?
It's a problem when you are directly guiding him in his answers to my questions. Stop pretending to be stupid, mollie, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by ² »

In post 2302, Cabd wrote:
In post 2301, ² wrote:

- b
It's fine, f got them for me.
Alright, sorry.

- b
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Okay TD. I get what you're talking about, since I've commented on it too. I agree that it makes it hard to read her, especially since I have never played a game with her. That's why I'm okay going with the reads of the more experienced players (Nacho, Jiffy, etc), because they have the experience to get a read and all seem pretty confident.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

You're welcome to answer them too, b. It was my bigger post a few pages back asking about the 4 scum thing.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by ² »

In post 2285, ² wrote:
In post 2026, Cabd wrote:This hydra sure does talk a lot. 2 is sitting in the scum list of around half the town right now, and I'm inclined to agree. Personally, going back and seeing the first few pages did it for me, with the early read of sven of town without any other context, guts me to think that they know full well sven's alignment and that they're telling the truth. If 2 flips scum at the end of today, I'll feel much better about our miller slot, as well. The "4 scum" thing that happened in not one but TWO posts is pretty damning too.
cabd, this is all I could find that looked specific to us.

the svenskt read is mine, not buldermar's though I think he believes I have the experiential meta to make a reasonable call. My initial read on svenskt was maybe town...wait and see. the replace-out looked town-motivated to me for two reasons. First, because I've seen him replace out before out of annoyance as town. But more importantly because although not being in a position to lead due to role, not due to some horrible gaffe, would bother town-svenskt immensely, being relegated to the sidelines and not drawing much attention would suit scum-svenskt's purposes well.

Rev's posts, attitude about being miller, and his analyses have if anything moved the slot further townward.

Re the 4 scum, that's how many were in my scumpile, and I kept searching and thinking about nulls to get to at least 4 because I do guess that there will be 4 scum at minimum in a game this size. I hadn't thought about multiple factions, but it is possible in a 20 player game. I usually start thinking about 2 full factions when I am designing for 22 or more players.

- f
IIRC I stated in this thread why I thought scum-sven would be less likely to sub out in the manner he did than town-sven would (although I don't actually recall my thoughts right now - I'd have to find the specific post). Other than that, what f said is accurate.

If there is anything specific that you'd like for me to answer let me know.

- b
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by RachMarie »

If you would like to meta stalk me Ghost. I can provide links to completed games both town and scumz and the bonus will be they will also help you meta some of the other players.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I want ur scumgame plz
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

forgot to respond to this
In post 2278, RachMarie wrote:if you put a collar and leash on Jiffy I wanna see PICS :P
hehehe
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:22 pm

In post 2299, Cabd wrote:
In post 2294, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2286, Cabd wrote:Thank you. Still waiting to hear what "OMG AMAZING" scumslip 2 made, though, before I sign on to vote them. My new hesitation comes from BB pushing so hard for 2 and the earlier issue about setup speculation sounding so darn sure of it....
why are you so worried about what I saw but can't comment on but not nacho?
Hey I can't explain how X works or what X is, but X implicated BB as scum!

See the issue i'd have? Nacho is the same issue but he's not online at the moment.
okay what are you wanting clarification about? if you are asking what it is we can't tell you. in my case I specifically asked borky about it and he would said he would prefer that I didn't. not because I would be breaking the rules but because it could lead to a discussion that could potentially lead to rule-breaking. nacho is in the same boat.

what I don't understand is why you are pushing a vein of topic that could possibly lead to a modkill or force replace. I suggest you just let it go tbh.

on d3 if we are still alive and we have not lynched scum yet then you have every right to push for my lynch like a bat out of hell until then just relax. chill a bit.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:25 pm

In post 2303, ² wrote:@mollie

I was wondering if you bothered to do a search on my account and "townish" on the site where I've mostly played. I've been kinda waiting for you to follow up on that, but I think you're too sure of yourself to bother.

If you had, you would have gotten 236 returned posts. I haven't checked the other sites where I've played a lot, but I'd be surprised if there aren't at least another 200 or so occurances. shouldn't take too much context checking to see that I don't use the term to signify "slightly" or "a little" townlike.

- f
nah. it was a weak point and certainly not my major one. I am getting cosy with andy now so it won't be necessary. :mrgreen:
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by Cabd »

If borky won't let you post it why the hell are you using it to push a lynch?

I don't like it. For all I know you're just claiming you talked to bork and you don't actually have jack shit on 2.

This is like signing a contract that the other party won't let you read first.

Would you sign a bunch of loan paperwork without reading it first?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:26 pm

In post 2304, ² wrote:
In post 2282, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Is it a problem that I'd like to interact with a slot a good majority of the playerlist disagrees with me on?
It's a problem when you are directly guiding him in his answers to my questions. Stop pretending to be stupid, mollie, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

- b
that was majiffy lol, as if you did not know that

oh yeah I am supposed to be signing my posts

-mollie
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2313, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:

- f
nah. it was a weak point and certainly not my major one. I am getting cosy with andy now so it won't be necessary. :mrgreen:
It was a beautifully townish post.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by ² »

In post 2316, fferyllt wrote:

- f
gah
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:51 pm

In post 2314, Cabd wrote:If borky won't let you post it why the hell are you using it to push a lynch?

I don't like it. For all I know you're just claiming you talked to bork and you don't actually have jack shit on 2.

This is like signing a contract that the other party won't let you read first.

Would you sign a bunch of loan paperwork without reading it first?
so you think I am scum claiming to have this "smoking gun" in order to "mis"lynch two players on d1?

lol

how much mileage do you think we would get out of that

and then you will have to reverse your townread on nacho for doing the same. work that one out

also that isn't the bulk of my case. I specifically asked nacho, orc and mac if they would trust me on my reads. I didn't ask the same from the rest of you cos you do not know me.

I think what you and varsoon are having the biggest problem with me is cos how hard I am hitting. you don't understand why I am doing this and you don't understand my reasons for my reads cos they are mostly meta based and you do not have the same experience (I am treating you as town for now, cos that is where nacho has you). I understand this. but the reason why is cos I think I have the lifespan of a housefly in this game and I want to hit scum with everything I have and leave a trail that hopefully the remaining players can look back on.

does this make sense?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:54 pm

In post 2317, ² wrote:
In post 2316, fferyllt wrote:

- f
gah
it was!

I can't argue with you there
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Cabd is more and more looking like town even if he is on the wrong garden path. I have noticed that kind of hey wait a minute I dont trust you and I am sticking to it comes more from a towny PoV

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by Cabd »

I'm not saying you're scum, I just... ugh i don't even know this just seems so wrong. You're accusing 2 super hard, and then not even allowing 2 to even be able to respond to your case, because you say the mod won't let you actually state it.

So then I guess the best followup question I can give you is this:

Are you so sure that 2 is scum to the point that you'd willingly jump off a cliff if 2 flipped town?

If your conviction is THAT strong, then I will respect that.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Venmar replaces dntfkingcare!
beefycheese
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by Venmar »

Someone catch me up. 93 pages is too much.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Yay Venmar ♥

lots of posts from 2 who is a hydra of Bulder and fery both hyperactive posters.

Nacho vouched for Andy as being a town read. So most of us are thinking he is town

B n B is the hydra of Jiffy and Mollie.... Mollie is getting cozy with Andy to get to know him better and see why Nacho thinks dude is town

Your slot has basically zilch

Lotta discussion about a town block which would include B n B, Nacho and Andy.

There the cliff notes :P

Oh and I got a title and am now engaged to NS and my computer and my hearing aid died... In a couple of weeks should be able to get a new computer and hopefully work out something on a temp hearing aid loaner til they sort out my new one...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”