Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:08 am

Post by Zindaras »

While I can sympathise with her feelings, her continued denial of my request is rather off-setting.

Look, Katygal, all I want to know is what you think about the other players in this game. If you echo others, I won't be attacking you for that, as I feel that attacking people simply because they're echoing others is a scumtell. If I attack you for anything in your that opinion-post, it'd be for the opinions themselves (if I disagree heavily with them).
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:58 am

Post by draygn_mage »

@Katy- just say what you think, a lot has been discussed, so as long as you're not just barning someone completely, we'll at least have something to go on.

With that said, I think Katy's life in this game is in her own hands now. If she complies and posts opinions, we have something to discuss and I'll probably drop my vote on Masterchief, if not, I'll be voting her.
Disciple of AniX- Who needs scumdar when you play by smell?

GreenLiquid: I am proud to crown draygn_mage (Tuff/Serial Killer) the sole winner of Kirby Mafia!
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:47 am

Post by milkman »

Y wrote:I agree with you. I didn't think about it this way. I did a mistake and I won't repeat it.
I'm not really sure what to think right now, so
unvote
. I'll be back after class, and do a re-read.
HurriKaty
HurriKaty
Goon
HurriKaty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:06 pm

Post by HurriKaty »

ChannelDelibird wrote:
Zindaras wrote:OMGUS, too. I am dead set on lynching you because I feel that you are the best bet for scum. You're still avoiding giving any opinion (except, funnily, this one. The funny part is that you said that you didn't want to give opinions because you'd just be echoing others, but now you're voting me, which is hardly echoing anyone else, as you stated you would be doing if you stated your opinions) or even a good reason for your vote.
I agree that HurriKaty's response to your pressure has been OMGUS, but I do sympathise with her feelings that if she stated her opinions she would be accused of echoing. I have felt the same during this game, although I did in fact post that I wished to echo others' opinions. Katy should at least have done this.

Not sure where I stand over the issue, frankly. With the deadline soon I might end up voting Katy, but I'd rather we lynched Masterchief.
Except that Zindaras's whole attack on me has been one OMGUS. Its just LYNCH KATY LYNCH KATY LYNCH KATY without any contributions to the other discussions that are going on, and he's asking ME for an opinion?

Frankly the last time I echoed someones opinion, I was lynched for it. So I'd rather not post than do that again.
HurriKaty: *runs over Nightson with a mack truck*
Jathan84: OWNED BITCH
Filiusnocte: *is run over*
Filiusnocte: *bites Katy anyway*
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by Jack »

Unvote, Vote:HurriKaty

I'll unvote you when you post your opinions on everyone playing, even if you are just echoing others.
HurriKaty
HurriKaty
Goon
HurriKaty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:56 pm

Post by HurriKaty »

My opinion on everyone right now is you all seem to be desperate to lynch someone before deadline, and even if I did give a real opinion, you'd lynch me anyway. But fine, you want an opinion? I'll go read through 12 damn game pages so you can have your way and I'll still get lynched like I always do. This and the other games I'm in will be probably be my last on Mafiascum for awhile, since I'm damn tired of always being attacked on Day 1. I've given my opinion on Zindaras, so I wont go over him again because he doesnt deserve it.

These are going to be angry opinions because I'm damn pissed right now.

AngusHutchsky is clear of my rage right now as he's willing to prove himself right now. If he doesnt, he dies.

draygyn_mage is completely wrong, as at this point my vote isnt in my own hands. I'm screwed either way.

Y is probably scum, I still think he's scum from that damn claim fishing post he made early on. Saying "Sorry, I was wrong" doesnt change anything for me. It just seems like he's covering his ass so we wont lynch him.

ChannelDelibird almost ticked me off with his last post, but didnt because he seems to be the only one getting what the hell I'm saying.

Jack seems to be hopping on the attack Katy wagon just for the sake of hopping on a wagon.

Is there anyone in specific anyone would like me to give opinions on at this moment before you all lynch me anyway, or any certain posts?
HurriKaty: *runs over Nightson with a mack truck*
Jathan84: OWNED BITCH
Filiusnocte: *is run over*
Filiusnocte: *bites Katy anyway*
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by Jack »

unvote

thanks
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:32 pm

Post by Jack »

Ok, I actually by Katy's persecuted bit. I don't find her particularly scummy.

StallingChamp wrote:Twito will keep my vote all day.
I'm amazed, he actually hasn't posted since voting twito. You still think twito is scum?
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:43 pm

Post by Twito »

ChannelDelibird wrote:Masterchief wagon > Y wagon.
Always. I have no fking idea what I'm doing in Y wagon in a game with MC.
Coron wrote:In my defense it's a lot easier to keep up with a game than to catch up on one. If I get behind on games I have to spend a large lump of time to really catch up, however if I just need to keep up it only takes a few minutes.
Truth on most games. And then there are games like LO2. :P
Coron wrote:
unvote vote: Milkman
clearly scum.
Why?
Y wrote:Writing a lot of meaningless posts quoting other meaningless posts
That's how I play. In top of that I also like to post content and catch the scum but that's less important.
Zindaras wrote:Seriously, why isn't Katy getting more votes?
I really don't remember anyone stating too many reasons at all..
HurriKaty wrote:
Zindaras wrote:
HurriKaty wrote:Zindaras, must you constantly beat a dead horse?
You're not dead.

I have already stated that I wish to know your opinions.
You said you wouldn't, because then you'd just be echoing others. That is entirely irrelevant, as that'd mean that nobody would ever be able to agree with someone else.
You still haven't given anything remotely resembling what I want to see from you.

Scum, yo.
Apparently this game has become all about what you want now.
I want to see those too.. I think I stated this already..
HurriKaty wrote:At this point, I'm not even sure if my opinion would change your mind, because you seem dead set on sticking to the fact that you want to lynch me when there are a million other discussions going on.

You want a contribution to the game? Alright, fine.
Vote: Zindaras
That's not contribution. That's an OMGUS vote.
HurriKaty wrote:Frankly the last time I echoed someones opinion, I was lynched for it. So I'd rather not post than do that again.
I think 4 players in this game have already asked you to post your opinions even if they are same than someone elses.
HK wrote:My opinion on everyone right now is you all seem to be desperate to lynch someone before deadline
Obviously.
HK wrote:since I'm damn tired of always being attacked on Day 1
Haha.. No one gets attacked more Day 1 than me. Or maybe MC since I'm bringing it to him.
Jack wrote:I'm amazed, he actually hasn't posted since voting twito. You still think twito is scum?
He seems to have dissapeared from mafiascum entirely. I already mentioned he was missing few pages ago.
MOD:
Can we get a replacement for StallingChamp?

I re-read why I have my vote on Y and see if I keep it or change it afterwards.
If I do change it I'll prolly change it to MC just coz he is MC.

Mafiascum has been down for a while now so I will not have time for that re-read. I'm just waiting to get to post this one..
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:11 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

Vote Count:

Y
- 2 - AngusHutchsky, Twito
milkman
- 2 - Coron, Y
Zindaras
- 2 - draygn_mage, HurriKaty

Masterchief
- 1 - ChannelDelibird
Twito
- 1 - StallingChamp
HurriKaty
- 1 -Zindaras

Those who have forgotten they're in the chat room
- 3 - Masterchief, milkman, Jack

12 in the room, so 7 to kick somebody out of the chat.

Tentative deadline for Sunday, January 28, 10 PM PST.

I will be looking for a replacement for StallingChamp.
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:09 pm

Post by Y »

HurriKaty wrote:My opinion on everyone right now is you all seem to be desperate to lynch someone before deadline, and even if I did give a real opinion, you'd lynch me anyway. But fine, you want an opinion? I'll go read through 12 damn game pages so you can have your way and I'll still get lynched like I always do. This and the other games I'm in will be probably be my last on Mafiascum for awhile, since I'm damn tired of always being attacked on Day 1. I've given my opinion on Zindaras, so I wont go over him again because he doesnt deserve it.

These are going to be angry opinions because I'm damn pissed right now.

AngusHutchsky is clear of my rage right now as he's willing to prove himself right now. If he doesnt, he dies.

draygyn_mage is completely wrong, as at this point my vote isnt in my own hands. I'm screwed either way.

Y is probably scum, I still think he's scum from that damn claim fishing post he made early on. Saying "Sorry, I was wrong" doesnt change anything for me. It just seems like he's covering his ass so we wont lynch him.

ChannelDelibird almost ticked me off with his last post, but didnt because he seems to be the only one getting what the hell I'm saying.

Jack seems to be hopping on the attack Katy wagon just for the sake of hopping on a wagon.

Is there anyone in specific anyone would like me to give opinions on at this moment before you all lynch me anyway, or any certain posts?
You're not the only one to always get attacked on D1. It happens to me all the time and I believe that there are many others. I've been in games on which I got almost lynched every single day although I helped lynching scum after scum, but there are two different kinds of people: Those who know it and try to avoid it/play through it and try not to get lynched and those who always seem to whine about it as you're doing.

What I really hate, that gets my votes the most, are those players that instead of taking responsibility for their mistakes, they keep using emotions. I see your post as "You attack me D1, everybody does, so it makes me angry and now I'll be angry until you definitely lynch me".
If you decided you're getting lynched - You will.

Here's a hint: Everything you do can get you lynched. If you repeat people, if you don't post to not repeat people or everything else. Stop sticking to bad experiences and just play the game.

Right now you're far from being the one to get lynched, so stop bitching about it.

FoS: HurriKaty.
I want to keep an eye on him.
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:06 pm

Post by Zindaras »

HurriKaty wrote:Except that Zindaras's whole attack on me has been one OMGUS. Its just LYNCH KATY LYNCH KATY LYNCH KATY without any contributions to the other discussions that are going on, and he's asking ME for an opinion?
No. I've been on you since you 'wagoned onto Angus.

I'm not here to make people angry. I'm here to play a game.

Unvote

Vote: Masterchief

I haven't seen him post anything of substance for a while.
Mod
, could you prod him?
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:06 am

Post by draygn_mage »

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind hearing from Masterchief myself.

unvote, vote Masterchief

Now Zindaras can relax, I'm not voting him anymore, lol.

GreenLiquid: I am proud to crown draygn_mage (Tuff/Serial Killer) the sole winner of Kirby Mafia!
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:23 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Zindaras wrote:

Have you seen him post anything of substance ONCE IN THE ENTIRE GAME?
#greenshirtthursdays
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:27 am

Post by Twito »

ChannelDelibird wrote:
Zindaras wrote:

Or in any other game either? :P
He has to be replaced or lynched. Doing my re-read now.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:56 am

Post by Zindaras »

ChannelDelibird wrote:
Zindaras wrote:

Touché.
Show
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:16 am

Post by Twito »

Y wrote:
Y wrote:
Vote: Coron
for crap logic.
I'll make it
Vote: AngusHutchsky
. Same reason.
His vote on AH.
If I recall correctly that's secound vote on AH.
Y wrote:
AngusHutchsky wrote:I find it interesting how you like to only use part of my quotes. In that first quote you might note that I also said I am not new to Mafia, yet you seem to have conviniently left that part out so that you could make the point that I am acting dumb. As far as the second quote, all I can say is it's true.
What I got from his post, actually, is that you're acting dumb
although
you're not new to the game, thus, by your reasoning - You're scum.
Y wrote:I'm just telling you what I think milkman is saying, but you do act dumb in some ways:
1. You're using the "I'm new on the site" excuse while saying that you're not new to mafia.
2. You "random" vote with a reason.
3. You're saying that you know the reason for your vote and therefore it stays, yet no one else can understand it.
4. You wrote "Everyone else is voting randomly, why are you picking on me?", while the reason for picking on you is that your vote isn't random.

Those are the ones on the top of my head. I'm not willing to reread the whole thread right now and find everything. It's after 2:00am around here after all...
1. This site can be very different from many other ones. Also more importantly AH never used being new to the site as an excuse.
2. Basicly random but reason added makes it better than only random vote. How is this scummy?
3. Yeah. Being Random is a reason. I can understand it.
4. Basicly it is. Just a bit better as he added some reason for it.
Also it was only secound vote for dragyn so you can't really blame him for bandwagoning either as Y already had 2 votes on him at that time and he voted Dragy with 1 vote on him.
Y wrote:I almost forgot the most important one: You really seem like you can't understand our accusations.
How is that scummy if he really can't understand them? You should try to explain better.

For Y's profit he did try to explain the accusations again. To me they look very weak and not nearly enough for roleclaim request but he did try to explain them.

But now that I look at it Y wasn't the worst one on that wagon. Katy's jump on the wagon looks pretty bad to me. Jacks a little bit better but still terrible.
Y wrote:Does any one else has a real life character? Does any one else has an artist?

His character sounds very different than mine and I want to see if we can find any patterns.
This is just rolefishing here.
Y wrote:
AngusHutchsky wrote:I can prove it exists, what would you like me to paint for you?
Either you're a liying scum, so you'll be deat today or tomorrow - The sooner the better, Or you're town.

If you're town and you survive today, you're a confirmed townie (As you say) - You won't outlive the night.

You're dead already, the question it: "Do we want to wait untill tomorrow for it to happen?"
I don't like this post looks scummy to me.
Y wrote:
AngusHutchsky wrote:I could have sent you my suspiciouns secretly each night through my work, but now my role means nothing. Now will you go lynch a Scum instead of me?
Just thought about it: Why would we need some one that can send us his suspicion secretly during the night? It's not like you're mute during the day...

Sounds false to me.
Keeps attacking the claim trying to get AH lynched. If you don't believe that ability exist we can just lynch him tomorrow can't we?

After milkman put some pressure on him Y instantly unvoted.
Y wrote:
ChannelDelibird wrote:Y's post #83 rubs me up the wrong way. Could be rolefishing under the cover of trying to disprove Angus' claim.
Eventually we will have to do it. There's usually a pattern.

But D1 might be too soon though...
At this point you are still trying to reason your rolefishing. The only advance I can see from it is for scum :P
Y wrote:I'm actually starting to think they're both scum.

So much drama for nothing but OMGUS votes...
This is your only comment on the situation between me and SC?
Y wrote:
StallingChamp wrote:I will continue to participate in discussion and everything. I am just letting people know that I do not plan on moving my vote.
That isn't something I would expect hearing so early...

The game starts to slow down. I don't like it...
Ok you are pointing to game starting to slow down.

Couple of contentless posts.
Y wrote:I need a reread. I'll try to do it today...
This post didn't come until 3 days later and it has very short opinion on everyone and doesn't even look like he did re-read before making it.
Masterchief wrote:
Y wrote:Masterchief: Who is it?
What?
This guy should be killed on first page every game he is in.
Y wrote:Huge post with no relevant content. I don't like it...
It's not huge. I can point to huge posts I've made. I said I didn't re-read properly and I pointed in to the beginning of the post being useless as I wasn't here to make jokeposts about day 1. Your just trying to make me look bad here.
Y wrote:I say we lynch Twito just to make it stop.
I don't like this post :P
Y wrote:If it appears in the game - It's game-related.

Why?
Because you spend time to post, but you add nothing of content and distract us from relevant posts.
I still don't agree with this definition of game-related.
HurriKaty wrote:I'm honestly wondering if Twito is some sort of Jester to be acting as shitty and annoying as he is right now.
Last time someone suggested I'm a Jester that someone was scum if I recall correctly.
Y wrote:We're at P10 and D1 doesn't seem to have an end.

I'll
Confirm Vote: Masterchief
. His post count is 9, content - 0.
We can't afford to ourselves having some one at endgame that we don't have any read on. He was here, he was posting and he gave us nothing.

We need some progress.
Rushing the day to finish. Also confirm voted indicating he probably won't change his vote (he did later though).
Y wrote:The rush is that the game started at a good pace and faded out. I hate D1s, especially if they are as boring as this one became.
So you though the beginning where you forced AH to roleclaim with poor reasoning was good and now that noone is claming D1 should be finished?
Really I don't like your rush.

After he looks to be blaming milkman on things.

After apologizing for the rolefishing in the beginning of the game.

That said I still find Y scummy but I found other people I would prefer lynching. Katy in particular looks more scummy to me after that re-read. And I'm still very suspicious of StallingChamp for the same reasons as earlier. Looks like we will get a replacement for him however.

unvote
Vote: MC

Coz he has to die or be replaced in every game he is in.
Show

Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:36 am

Post by Y »

Twito wrote:
Y wrote:I need a reread. I'll try to do it today...
This post didn't come until 3 days later and it has very short opinion on everyone and doesn't even look like he did re-read before making it.
Masterchief wrote:
Y wrote:Masterchief: Who is it?
What?
You might got tipped off by this:
Y wrote:I didn't reread all the thread or any post. I'm doing it from my memory, so I might be a little off. I don't think I can summarize myself objectively.
Getting things out of context to make accusations it tech...
Twito wrote:Rushing the day to finish. Also confirm voted indicating he probably won't change his vote (he did later though).
Nope... It means that I was sure that my vote is where it was at the moment. what I didn't say was:
StallingChamp wrote:I will continue to participate in discussion and everything. I am just letting people know that I do not plan on moving my vote.
Twito wrote:I still don't agree with this definition of game-related.
Ant I don't agree with your accusations against me. Tough life...
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:39 am

Post by Twito »

Y wrote:Ant I don't agree with your accusations against me. Tough life...
If you would that would mean you are scum.. It's not that big of a suprice that you don't agree with them.
Show

Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:49 am

Post by Y »

Twito wrote:
Y wrote:Ant I don't agree with your accusations against me. Tough life...
If you would that would mean you are scum.. It's not that big of a suprice that you don't agree with them.
That was sarcasm... It doesn't worth a serious post...
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:54 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Vote Count:

Masterchief
- 4 - ChannelDelibird, Zindaras, draygn_mage, Twito

milkman
- 2 - Coron, Y

Zindaras
- 1 - HurriKaty
Twito
- 1 - StallingChamp
Y
- 1 - AngusHutchsky

Prods have been sent to:
Coron
AngusHutchsky
Masterchief
Milkman

I am searching for replacements for StallingChamp and any of the above who do not confirm.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:16 pm

Post by al_kohaulec »

AniX replaces StallingChamp
milkman
milkman
Goon
milkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:37 pm

Post by milkman »

al_kohaulec wrote:
Vote Count:

Masterchief
- 4 - ChannelDelibird, Zindaras, draygn_mage, Twito

milkman
- 2 - Coron, Y

Zindaras
- 1 - HurriKaty
Twito
- 1 - StallingChamp
Y
- 1 - AngusHutchsky

Prods have been sent to:
Coron
AngusHutchsky
Masterchief
Milkman

I am searching for replacements for StallingChamp and any of the above who do not confirm.
I posted two days ago. :roll:, but I'm still around.
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:30 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

I missed your wednesday post but saw your sunday post. You were active enough to not be under immediate threat though. Thank you for still being here.
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:31 am

Post by draygn_mage »

@AniX- Welcome aboard!

Still no word from Masterchief I see.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”