borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 1.14

[7] ² (Andrius, Varsoon, orcinus_theoriginal, Mac, Nachomamma8, BROseidon, TheReverend)
[3] TMTOLBTWNTOF (Ghostlin, Aj The Epic, ²)
[2] Varsoon (Sajin, Cabd)
[1] Aj The Epic (TMTOLBTWNTOF)
[1] Metal Sonic (TiphaineDeath)
[1] TiphaineDeath (Metal Sonic)

[5] Not Voting (dntfkingcare, Keybladewielder, RachMarie, GuyInFreezer, BeautyAndTheBeast)

With 20 alive, it is 11 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-06-04 10:00:00)

Cabd is V/LA through 5/27
Sajin is V/LA through 5/27
orcinus_theoriginal is V/LA "through the end of the week"

Replacing dntfkingcare
Last edited by borkjerfkin on Sun May 26, 2013 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beefycheese
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by ² »

In post 1898, Nachomamma8 wrote:and i've been ignoring her a little, where i tried to reach out to you so many times and you never did what i wanted you to do
What did you want me to do?

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by ² »

In post 1897, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1895, ² wrote:She's on her way.

Why don't you want to play with me anymore? :(

- b
because you're in "fuck you" mode and ffery will be nicer to me
I'm in fuck you mode too, actually. But, I probably will be nicer about it.

- f
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1901, ² wrote:
In post 1898, Nachomamma8 wrote:and i've been ignoring her a little, where i tried to reach out to you so many times and you never did what i wanted you to do

- b
you don't want me to lynch you, right? do something that shows me you can't be scum.
make this game your highest priority. give me the best you've got.
you haven't done that. and you know that if you don't know that, i'm gonna trust mollie's meta read on ffery just as you would (or better, at least) trust ffery's read on mollie.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1902, ² wrote:
In post 1897, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1895, ² wrote:She's on her way.

Why don't you want to play with me anymore? :(

- b
because you're in "fuck you" mode and ffery will be nicer to me
I'm in fuck you mode too, actually. But, I probably will be nicer about it.

- f
cool give me a min and then this game is my last game for the night
gonna make the rounds one more time
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1006, Sajin wrote:
In post 342, Svenskt Stål wrote:i think i have done awesomely

i am almost lock clear
@Sven What does lock clear mean?
In post 355, ² wrote:
In post 342, Svenskt Stål wrote:i think i have done awesomely

i am almost lock clear
You're also an outed power role for no good reason. I'm pretty sure you couldn't do much worse even if you tried.

- b
@2- I don't think it was played much differently in the theme game I linked where there was a miller tracker. You still think Sven scum, 2?

In post 511, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Unvote

fuck i hate that you guys can't take pressure
In post 572, Nachomamma8 wrote:i am gonna deal with buldey.
i have been waiting for him to draw scum D1 for years and for years.
he can take me no matter how aggressive i get.

@Nacho You are being to obvious with what your doing here. Thus no effect.
In post 599, Ghostlin wrote:Up to Page 10:
Var #136: That usually means there's a 50/50 chance you ain't town
Sven #139: Why would you ask the first question?
Orc #141: Yes. I will lynch half a dozen reaction test guy with you too. I fucking hate reaction tests.
Sven #149: If you've ever played with Nacho he's not acutally 'being bad at this' right now.
Orc #158: GET OUT OF MY HEAD.
Mac #161: This is true of almost every claim. If you're townie, you get killed. It's why Townie's can't afford to let themselves die. Why did you feel the need to post this?
TD #168: Someone asked you a question. Please answer the question. Plus, why did you feel the need to post this?
Mac #177: WIFOM is bad, but you not giving any sort of read is more bad. (Badder?)
Mac #179: You going to be this lazy during the game? Let me know know so I can vote you.
Fuck it.

Vote: Mac

\Sven, 187: WHY WOULD YOU FULLCLAIM NOW?
Mac, 188: ....Yeah, I still like my vote on you.
Sajin, 190: Was this an RVS or a serious vote?
Andrus, 199: GET OUT OF MY HEAD.
AJ, 201: The bad: You bothered to do setup speculation in a Large Theme. The good: The TD vote isn't bad if albeit predictable.
Sajin, 202: Seeing this is not a bastard, what's the use of this question?
Varsoon, 210: I don't like this post. I think it's the whole 'gee, it'll be hard to find scum' and the 'flipping based on information' bits.
Sajin, 232: I don't think you understand what the word 'Miller' means...
GIF, 239: Not sold on that.
GIF, 246: *Groans. Expects some sort of labyrinthine reasoning involving a scum slip, or simply not reading the thread.*

190: RVS.

202: Tried to get him to slip to death miller. Or maybe get faction name reveal if lying.

232: I probably understand more roles than anyone in this thread. Trust me on that one.
In post 636, GuyInFreezer wrote:I prob should change my playstyle or something.

I'm going to bed now.

Hope sajin respond to me by the time I wake up.
I still think Sven's town. I can see why he phrased it that way.
In post 675, Varsoon wrote:

@Sajin: You're probably scum, since you can't figure out anything from what I've posted so far and you're so quick to dismiss me as a useless fluffer of radio noise or whatever wiki-able word you're using this time. You've also been perched pretty conspicuously all game. Who remembers that Sajin is even in this game, off the top of their heads? Not I.
But, really, it makes me sad that you're so cruel, since I can only read you as a town jerk or scum trying to suffocate a weaker voice.

You're too infallible and it doesn't sit right. Town should be more skeptical of you.
Also, Orc, lighten up. It doesn't suit you to be so rigid.
Here is funny picture, maybe it will make you laugh.

P-EDIT: Serious bro, chill the more out.
I dislike how you'd like to see more from those on Nacho's town list, but don't mention me.
It's a real heart-breaker.

Also, I'd really like people to use the names of the hydras, rather than their owners'. It makes it less confusing for guys like me.
Eh a lot of people have a lot of noise in thread but you have a lot. Point in case: Random video link that does not even help make a point. I find day 1 high noise generators are likely scum because they are happy posting in the thread faking activity and not trying to figure out who scum is. There is your basic theory for signal to noise ratio being a scum tell. Your defensiveness to the subject and how I moved up your scumdar only earn you more scum points.

@Varsoon- Why did you self describe yourself as a "weaker voice". Can you explain what you meant by that? What makes a voice weak?
In post 684, Varsoon wrote:Ultimately, your play-style has been loud, but without substance. Your defenses seem more like backpedaling rather than standing your ground. The average user has posts about 10~20 times in this forum and you've made over 100 posts, and to what end?
You also support a really suffocating, elitist playstyle towards me, at the very least. I'd like to have a fun game with everyone in this thread, regardless of alignment, and it's pretty damn unfair how you've been towards me.
So, yeah, I hold a vote on you for personal reasons coupled with logical ones.
You're scum, through-and-through.
@Varsoon/everyone- I also find it hilarious that you mock me for making this argument on you and you make a similar argument on someone else. This makes me laugh.
In post 683, Varsoon wrote:: RVS Vote
: Why even say this? You're pressuring an RVS vote, I guess?
: In response to what? You really seem to just be throwing a vote down to see what sticks, and this is the first of many. You bring up my sheeping as a cause to put votes on me, but this currently looks like a sheep of Nacho, if anything. You hop on the easiest wagon, which would be one on a D1 PR claim.
and post : You just seem lynch-hungry rather than actually trying to garner info. It's a lot of "What the Fucks" and "Don't Insult Us", rather than actual worth-a-shit town play.
: Seems like you don't like absolutes. I'll point out every time you use an absolute from here on out, since you don't seem to think you're inconsistent.
: "there is obviously a scum motivation behind a fakeclaim" -absolute. " I don't even know where to start in explaining how that doesn't work." -Absolute. It could work.
: More of the same thing from 13. Now that you're out of RVS, it just seems like a thing you do. Of course, you can explain the wagons you don't clusterfuck over a cliff with "I supported wagons that weren't popular, see? I'm not scum!" Too easy of a break to give you.
: Despite being so dead-set on Sven as scum, here you return to a player who hasn't even likely been online since your RVS push. It seems like a positioning tactic to come off as more consistent, but it's inconsistent with how you felt about Sven just minutes before.
: Playing town.
: Sets up lynches. If Sven is your scum-buddy, that is. If Sven flips town, then this just looks like town-positioning and even I've done this as scum.
: "Name a Lurker", I really don't see any town motivation to amusing this sort of WIFOM coming from Cabd.
: So, departing from the pressure that went nowhere and the Sven that you still think is scum, here's a GIF vote because he avoids hot-topics? What about the other half of the playerbase? :P Literally looks like a vote put on GIF for being active, hinging on levied offenses that are the very things that Orc is decrying in this post.
: More absolutes, calls Cabd town and all that. Honestly, I've given up on stating every technically absolute thing you've said, but jeeze, man, c'mon.

Ug, I'm only halfway through this ISO on you and it's already a headache. Let's fast-forward:

: Sonic vote again. Really wants this. Could literally be pressuring one of the fifty-two lurkers but keeps with sonic because town's consistent and Orc sure is town.
: Throwing the vote around like it is RVS despite the game being 100 posts deep.
: If the policy of Rach is a joke, it's one made in bad taste. Also, nice townlist. Should be a null-list.
: Hey, nice to be in another game with you, I look forward to having fun and--oh, no, nevermind, you're a jerk. Refer to my recent posts on why this is a problem.
: Talked about this already. The fact you keep an RVS-esque joke thrown down during 200 posts is really strange, given your voting methods so far and the fact you're so opposed to me/see me as scum.
: Weak rationale on a weak vote on another new entry. Again, seem to be just tossing around a vote.
: 200 posts later, a return to the TD wagon that didn't push itself enough, I guess. You never stay with any wagon, but seem to bounce to what makes sense at the time.
: Am I supposed to read your votes as pressure? Why aren't you squeezing harder and on more questionable players? The most active players are Nacho, 2, and Sven, outside of you.

dntfkingcare
Sajin
TiphaineDeath
Andrius
Aj The Epic
Ghostlin
BROseidon 2
Metal Sonic
TMTOLBTWNTOF
fferyllt

These people all have less than 10 posts in a thread verging on 700 total.
Orc and pals, can you be less chatty?
Go talk to people in AIM or something.
It's literally noise -and- confusion, and it lets players like TD and AJ, who have been pressured fairly, just sit back and do nothing while others gab, waffle, and WIFOM the game into oblivion.

Right. Fake activity hunting. I have been part in a game that lynched the person doing this crazy amount of activity hunt day 1 and 2. You know what they flipped? Mafia (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11674) . Fferyllt is not even part of the game and is part of the 2 hydra. Did you even read the names of the people you are acting like you want more content out of?

This game does not have an activity problem. At all. It has a Varsoon problem. Still happy with my Varsoon vote.

@everyone- Please work on lowering the amount of contentless posts in this game. There were several pages that I felt could of belonged in off topic, sheesh.
Varsoon, please respond to this post.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Alright, I'm ready. Gonna talk about AJ now.

²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by ² »

In post 1903, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1901, ² wrote:

- b
you don't want me to lynch you, right? do something that shows me you can't be scum.
make this game your highest priority. give me the best you've got.
you haven't done that. and you know that if you don't know that, i'm gonna trust mollie's meta read on ffery just as you would (or better, at least) trust ffery's read on mollie.
Okay. I'll try to do this, but I wasn't lying when I said I'm having exams currently. My last one is finished in about two weeks time from now. I feel like my head is also elsewhere, so even when I do spend time on games I still have in the back of my head that I should be working on my paper. I'll try my best and prioritize this game over others, though.

For now: good night.

- b
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Good night and good luck on your exams.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And good to know that you're always on my mind :]

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i'm always on yours*
Sorry, Freudian slip.

²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by ² »

In post 1906, Nachomamma8 wrote:Alright, I'm ready. Gonna talk about AJ now.
Good. You said in post 948 that there was meta to your read but that it was mostly in thread. You want to go first? or me?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You can go first.

²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by ² »

Ok. Tone-wise his short posts are coming off as much more direct to me, and the observations/reactions look more real. In his mid-to-long posts, the phrasing looks almost tortured and his points soemetimes don't build on each other. He's stuck with a small handful of players as far as making observations/foses/whatever which makes me think he's trying not to leave a lot of interactions lying around in the thread for later.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1871, Nachomamma8 wrote:i would love if we could have a read-meshing session soon, actually. i liked your meta dive on AJ so I'm gonna listen to you and troll buldermar. it'll be useless wheel-spinning if you're scum, but it'll actually help me out by leaps and bounds. don't shut down on me because i think you're scum since this is actually the towniest game i've ever played in my life so you know I have good intentions.

I'd like that, too.
With everyone.

It's interesting that both sides of 2 didn't say anything when I asked who they thought was scum.
They didn't mind quoting other posts of mine, though.

Anyway, Nacho, when you say reply to that quote in 1905 (I think this is the right number), what part of it do you mean? Pretty sure I already addressed it, but could be wrong.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by ² »

In post 1914, Varsoon wrote:It's interesting that both sides of 2 didn't say anything when I asked who they thought was scum.
They didn't mind quoting other posts of mine, though.
I don't remember you asking me that. Our reads in increasing levels of sureness have been posted a few times. I don't think it's difficult to figure out who we think are scum.

- f
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

hold on, just got an email that needs dealing with now :/

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1867, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1866, ² wrote:wrong.

- f

So, then, who is scum?

Here.

It's better to say it again.
Please don't say you are lazy,
Spoiler:
datte honto ha crazy
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by ² »

In post 1917, Varsoon wrote:Look at post 1868. I screwed up and posted with my main. Quoted it with this account right after.
dude.

Look at post 1868. I screwed up and posted with my main. Quoted it with this account right after.

- f
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by ² »

gah

highlight and quote work so weird on this site.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by Varsoon »

tripping.
This is why hydra slips are bad.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1911, ² wrote:
In post 1906, Nachomamma8 wrote:Alright, I'm ready. Gonna talk about AJ now.
Good. You said in post 948 that there was meta to your read but that it was mostly in thread. You want to go first? or me?
The meta in my read is not based on his scumgame, but his towngame. I didn't bother to read his scumgame because I thought he was scum mostly for setup reasons. Meta reasons is that he's not actually looking for anything this game. AJ's trajectory in his posts are the only way I can read him as town but here he's deathtunneling without really thinking about it. I can usually notice when he holds something in his head a while and comes back and posts it, but not really here.

²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by ² »

trajectory is going to become a thing, isn't it?

- f
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

you said that word and i loved it because it explains so much

²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by ² »

I've been using trajectory to analyze series of posts for years. It's like pattern matching was before that. people usually decide what they think I mean and then go do something different.

You know what I mean by trajectory.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”