Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I am, but I've never exactly caught him as scum before, so.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:02 am

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 1471, Nachomamma8 wrote:also do you have problems with the townblock? I'm working on TD, Mac, and Rach at the moment.
nope

eta: didn't you catch him in bureaucracy?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

buldey wasn't in bureaucracy
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:04 am

oh I thought that was in response to me wanting to lynch aj first. did you read him as scum in jerome mafia?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

yeah, but that was way fucking late in the game and i'm seeing different things completely here.
my experience with buldey is also a lot different than it is now; his playstyle is pretty powerfully different.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i'll talk about past experiences in a minute.

GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:09 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

@Nacho: re: aj, ok. Re:cabd, ok. I can follow you there, even though I'm kinda reluctant to accept it since I didn't came up with those myself.

Hey varsoon. Where are you?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 810, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 52, TiphaineDeath wrote:Wait, you wanted me to read on the first day? Bah.

I think
vote Nacho
is better really.

Fakeclaiming miller is a moronic and dangerous gambit that I have never actually seen a scum use, and that's in like 20+ games.
This is TD's response to orc asking him to vote Sven. While he could have sheeped, could have said "ok, cool", he looked through the thread again, found a better vote. Yeah, it's strange that he's voting for me and not for orc, but I like that he at least made an attempt on independent thought.
In post 99, TiphaineDeath wrote:Huh, interesting.

unvote
Then, when I bring up evidence pointing out that yeah, fake miller claims happen, TD backs down completely. No fuss, no talk, no complaints. I liked that the unvote came so clean and so immediately; normally when scum get called out on something like that, there's a little more complaining before they drop it.
In post 168, TiphaineDeath wrote:not feelin' it, I'll get to back to you with a vote when I am :).
orc tells him to vote, he tells orc no.
fuck that.
In post 278, TiphaineDeath wrote:My thought process here is pretty simple guys, I voted nacho because he felt opportunistic springing on something I'd never seen happen before, but have seen scum try to get a lynch out of. He proved me wrong, so I unvoted. Now I am going to revote because of the wifom shitstorm that sven has created.

vote sven
Vote doesn't come from pressure. It might be a not that original vote, but I definitely wouldn't call it a bad one. The WIFOM shitstorm that Sven generated from "I wouldn't do this, I wouldn't do this, I wouldn't do this" is pretty solid.

That being said, I don't really mind votes on him; he just seems like a slow start player in general, so I'll be much more interested in things once he posts his catchup.
This +
In post 901, TiphaineDeath wrote:Now that I'm done yelling at the people voting me, maybe I can worry about the rest of this stupid thread.

I'll admit to some amount of skimming here, I'm doing my best to read it all, but honestly a day and a half for this much is not reasonable. My best work comes from re-reads anyway so I'll work with what I've got for now. Aside from the sven scumishness two things stand out to me from the rest of this, post number 588, and 742.
HEY
FUCK YOU GUYS
I AM TOWN, HERE IS MY THOUGHT PROCESS
ALSO I AM SKIMMING

TD's getting a lot of heat at this point, and the natural scum thought process is either to be pandering to everybody and answer the case on you in a well-reasoned way, let me defend him and hope that people buy it, or make up a shitty catchup post and defend yourself best you could. TD made a strong defense post, was like "I'm skimming but I'm doing my best", found scumreads, attacked them. I really, really like this post.
In post 920, TiphaineDeath wrote:Town rage by 2.
I also liked this a lot. I've had a scumread on 2 for a while, I'm defending the shit out of him, TD dismisses my read nonchalantly. Slight town lean.
In post 962, TiphaineDeath wrote:I will not lurk X_X.

No actually varsoon if you had continued to push me after that post of mine I would have felt much less certain of my read on you.

See when I specifically tell you doing something would be omgus, i.e something generally considered anti town and bad, if you are willing to do it anyway that probably means your read is real and you honestly believe me to be scum. When I confront you with that obvious setback and you drop it, it feels like either your read was weak in the first place or your read was fake. I'm going for option two here.
The "I won't lurk" response to me giving TD shit read very genuine on me, as did #1434 (his iso #17). In particular, "I won't lurk x.x" is his response to me telling him to "lurk so I can defend him" is pretty fucking nice; I'm giving him a free pass and he's just like "lol, no". That's a very strong indication of a town mindset.
In post 1401, TiphaineDeath wrote:12:17 A.M (I'll Iso Tiphaine)
12:18 A.M (Ok, I just isoed tiphaine)

Yeah, no.

vote metal sonic
I look at timestamps too, I noticed this same exact thing.
I very much liked this post.
In post 1217, TiphaineDeath wrote:I quite honestly have no idea what is being discussed here, and suspect about half the playerlist is with me X_x.
In post 1434, TiphaineDeath wrote:I feel ignored X_x.
Feeling alone, feeling ignored, more of a town mindset than anything. See: GiF and his "I feel alone" posts. It's a hard game to get involved with as town because of the mollie-me pushing 2 as scum for mostly meta reasons, but the fact that he is still pushing, still trying to get something done and picking up on good things is a good sign.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:14 am

Post by Varsoon »

Reverend's replacing in makes me a lot less certain of the slot than before.
It feels like he didn't know to claim miller until he saw Sven's post, and when he posted, he only claimed miller rather than the later-revealed Miller-tracker.
From the look of his posts, he was posting as he was catching up, so this idea makes the most sense.
Another thing that looks off to me is how he declared Metal Sonic as scum and I was pretty convinced, but then I realized his case was really sparse and could be argued against half the players here, including me.
Also-also, I know he might still be catching up, but to put a vote/case against a player during catching is strange, given they could have posted more since then. If Reverend had completely caught up with the game before making his metal sonic vote, I figure he would have said -something- about me, but my name isn't dropped in a single one of his posts so far.

With the flow of the game, as it is, I'm putting Ghost back at null and shifting 2 to scum. Ghost's response on how he thought about me and TMT (I assume?) is pretty telling of a town alignment, given the thought-process and articulation involved. I feel like if he was scum, he wouldn't be so hesitant on his case against me. However, he explains fully why he saw my slot as scum, and why he's considering it more town now.

2, however, I'm just not happy with.

Vote: 2

P-Edit: I'm glad to see Nacho doing work like this, you're damn good.
Also, the way GiF knows me... asking where I am as I type my catch-up post. D:
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:16 am

Post by Varsoon »

At this point, I'd be happy with a 2 lynch or a Reverend lynch.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:18 am

In post 1480, Nachomamma8 wrote:yeah, but that was way fucking late in the game and i'm seeing different things completely here.
my experience with buldey is also a lot different than it is now; his playstyle is pretty powerfully different.
I am not seeing what I am seeing in the jerome thing either that is what makes me hesitant and would rather lynch aj
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1486, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1480, Nachomamma8 wrote:yeah, but that was way fucking late in the game and i'm seeing different things completely here.
I am not seeing what I am seeing in the jerome thing either that is what makes me hesitant and would rather lynch aj
i'll talk about past experiences in a minute
but his scum meta has evolved since then; did you check out the link to BSG earlier?

BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:22 am

no

did he rage like he has done in this game?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

No, but look at how he handles pushing ffery/Nero.

BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:51 am

okay I looked at it and I am seeing a similarity to the jerome game that I am not seeing here
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 9:08 am

Post by RachMarie »

wow that is a ton of pages to catch up on....

Was gone a big chunk of yesterday and was falling asleep in the chair last night so decided to finish catching up today.

Welcome to the madhouse ... I mean the game, yeah the game... Rev.

Will look up games for Rev and Jon I think I have one completed with each and in both they were Town.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 9:09 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Next, Rach. I'm heavily relying on a game here since I read her wrong in Popcorn, but am figuring out where I went wrong with that specific read.

First of all, the read on me.
In post 376, RachMarie wrote:Played with Nacho loads and so far he feels pretty much his town meta.... Though he does have a tendency to replace into scum slots LOL... but yeah feels towny to me.
In post 573, RachMarie wrote:Ok guys n gals Nacho is definitely hitting my towndar...
In post 1149, RachMarie wrote:So far Town reads : Nacho, Andy, B n B. Orc,
Read progression here is very natural. She had the townread on me originally, which is an easy one to pick up on which was exactly the situation in popcorn mafia. Then, she follows up on read later, strengthens it. Ending has me as solid town, no more waffling.
In post 547, RachMarie wrote:I definitely want to hear more from Nacho, he does have a strong record of replacing into scum slots....
Now look at Popcorn. Similar situation, this is literally the only time she gave a read on me and I was town as all hell. No development, no trajectory, none.

Also, it took her 22 posts in Popcorn to come up with a read, and her strongest scumread was on obvtown for "trolling". None of her reads had any sort of trajectory at all, and she just lurked through the game and coasted by on me defending her until she just stopped posting and I started dropping the townread. Here, she's been aggressive with reads, is asking relevant questions, is calling out OTHER people for inactivity... This is not anything close to her scumgame at all, and if she is town I will happily eat several hats until a hole forms in my stomach and I die from internal bleeding.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 9:15 am

Post by RachMarie »

now you are in the right game :lol:

I am sure Sanjay will delete that post in Popcorn

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 9:16 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

>.>

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 9:16 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

rach please don't make fun of me while i'm trying to defend you ;.;

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 9:18 am

Post by RachMarie »

TBF though, I have to say that I found it really hard being scumz in that game especially when our choice of gunbearer flaked out and all and with the gunbearers going so slow it made it hard to push peeps for shooting them and getting the gunbearer switched...

TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 9:18 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Ok, Ima spell this out nice an clear in small simple words so maybe people other than nacho will pay attention. I want you to tell me in what reasonable universe a thoughtful isolation read takes less than a minute. Even go read my iso from that point back, for content not just skimming, and see how long it takes you.

This is a bonified bloody scumslip and I don't get how you people aren't seeing it.

You can't all be scum, and I'm reasonably sure you aren't all stupid either, so somebody tell me why I'm wrong.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 9:19 am

Post by RachMarie »

ok just finished reading it

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Fri May 24, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

rach you are a massive troll

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”