borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 1.8

[4] Varsoon (Sajin, GuyInFreezer, BROseidon, Cabd)
[3] Aj The Epic (Nachomamma8, Mac, orcinus_theoriginal)
[3] Ghostlin (Svenskt Stål, TiphaineDeath, Varsoon)
[2] TiphaineDeath (Aj The Epic, BeautyAndTheBeast)
[1] BeautyAndTheBeast (Metal Sonic)
[1] BROseidon (Andrius)
[1] TMTOLBTWNTOF (Ghostlin)

[5] Not Voting (dntfkingcare, jon_h61, RachMarie, TMTOLBTWNTOF, ²)

With 20 alive, it is 11 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-06-04 10:00:00)
Last edited by borkjerfkin on Wed May 22, 2013 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beefycheese
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by ² »

GiF have you reached conclusions?

- f
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

Fery

I was wrong the first time

I will not disappoint you again
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

@2: Nein.

@orc: huh?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1102, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Fery

This is too cryptic for me.

- f
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:01 pm

I was wrong with regards to varsoon's alignment in bork game

But I'm not wrong this time
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

fferyllt: now a more active poster than some players.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by ² »

In post 1104, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1102, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Fery

This is too cryptic for me.

- f
sorry.

too many browsers.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Orc you won't like this

But I'm slowly leaning town on him again.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by Mac »

varsoon please do not self hammer in this game if you are town & reach L-1. Thank you.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1080, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:p-edit- when did I say your interataction with Var was scummy?
those were iso reads, and I misrep those, I apologize. And you never backed up your vote with a scumread, you just said "oh this guy is inactive, scum is inactive, let's vote him!"
This wasn't what you said in your other elaboration post. Let me explain something about me to you; I despise lurking but I despise people avoiding prods by posting crap that is intended to make them look town even more. Until Mac's (I think it was 811) post, I really really thought he was part of the second camp.

Your reads aren't telling me much about you at all, and now you've kind of flipped slightly on your reasoning. Let me show you.
In post 1067, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:ghostlin: it feels like he doesn't give many reads, he mainly just fills his posts with random fluff to appear towny
post 1004's end
scumreads many people, never votes them without support

I've casted two votes this game. One on Mac. One on you to get Town talking about you (and to get you talking) because your entire game is shallow.

I freely admit I casted my vote on you because of the shallowness of your game. But I've not got much 'support' as you put it.

So, which is it, am I doing scumreads and not voting people without support, or do you dislike the fact my vote is on a player that before the vote was inactive?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Also, if you find multiple people scummy, why haven't you voted yet?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

I MADE IT TO THE TOP OF THE
MOUNTAIN
THREAD

"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:09 pm

In post 1108, GuyInFreezer wrote:Orc you won't like this

But I'm slowly leaning town on him again.
No

I didn't just read this

Redeem yourself
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yeah um this thread exploded and I'm not going to sit here and try and keep up with it. I'm also in another game so we'll see how well I do balancing the two.
Nacho wrote:I see an appeal to emotion more likely than not; the fact he was going "ffery is buddying up to the Great Svenskt" and shit like that earlier and the fact that he doesn't bite back read pretty badly to me. Then there's the constant discrediting of me being bad for having one incorrect scumread and the fact that he crumbled completely and pulled the "i'm lurking this game out. oh and i'm a tracker too" heavily influences me towards calling him scum. But he has cracked regardless of alignment, so I'll leave a few others to sort out that scumread and make sure I'm not going CRAZY DEATHTUNNEL NACHO mode (remember that Calcifer game where we lynched a mason? like that), but I feel good about him so I'm just going to sort other reads out for now.
Yeah, I follow your logic.
Backing off would probably do some good.

Cracked_Sven is not being productive and calling Nacho bad is laughable.

I don't like varsoon's #210. Its very non-committal and too passive for my liking.
Varsoon wrote: I'll be playing pretty regular town today with a bit of sleuthing if I find time for it.
...what exactly does this entail?
varsoon wrote:I don't like that you'd put a vote on a guy based off of one little post.
Its the first ten pages. Its not that big of a deal.
varsoon wrote:I support flipping based on information.
So, currently, the best flips in my mind are ones of incredibly active players/claimed roles.
I don't understand what you want us to do.

I don't like Varsoon's style of posting.
Doesn't mean anything for his alignment. I don't like how he is sheeping his vote though.
In post 234, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 232, Sajin wrote:@Sven- Ok lets try this again, Sven. If you are not investigated as colonist then what are you investigated as?
guilty.
This is odd.
I'm assuming that
Spoiler: game spoilers
Zanza and his Disciples are scum, but I could be wrong here. Egil and Co. could go down as Mafia2 or Town in some all-against-Zanza scheme.
but regardless 'Guilty' is an interesting result given town are colonists.
In post 236, Varsoon wrote:@Sven - Yeah, that's what I'm saying. If someone is just a regular cop, you'll ping as scum, making it a good role to lie about having if you're scum.

Regardless, I could care less about your role.
I'm much more interested in how you're playing.

@GIF: I know it's okay to link, I'm just saying that I don't like meta. How a player was/what their role was in another game shouldn't be a defense for them in this game.
Their play should be a defense for them in this game.
For looking at how he's playing, you're not doing much by means of actually analyzing his play.
In post 239, GuyInFreezer wrote:Varsoon is town too.
How/Why?
In post 241, Varsoon wrote:
I'm
always
town. And never any cool roles, like Monado-wielder.
Cool roles are:
REYN
REYN
REYN
REYN
REYN TIME
REYN'S FLAVA FLAVE CLOCK
In post 246, GuyInFreezer wrote:Both of your roles?

VOTE: Sven
Both parts of his role. Reading is tech.
In post 248, Svenskt Stål wrote:there are no mixed signals

i get shit role

i claim said role

thread goes apeshit out of orbit mental basket case

i adjust and add more and threaten to not give a shit

heat dies

aaaaaaaand now it will start again
To be honest, most games I'd LOVE to be a Tracker. Useful, investigative. Miller just makes the game more interesting.
You're doing an awful lot of complaining and not alot of analzying or questioning.
In post 251, GuyInFreezer wrote:How is miller tracker two roles

P-Edit: I got a girl too.
There is no need to claim that.
Nacho wrote: I hate the claim. Saying "I give up" then claiming NOT HIS FULL ROLE is complete and total bullshit. If he gave it up, he's put it all on the table. But the "tracker" portion was an afterthought. That says "oh, miller claim scummy? better add town utility to it.".
There's the difference in between him saying "I'm replacing out" and "I give up" but clearly not giving up; one is genuine regardless of alignment, the other is pretty fucking bullshit considering he didn't even need to take a step back from the game.
Finally, my gut loves Sven. I love Sven. He's not playing to his usual self, and he knows that. But going for the discredit instead of taking my reach out when I give it to him is pretty strongly scum vibes.
If you want him gone today I'll join you.
In post 254, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 251, GuyInFreezer wrote:How is miller tracker two roles

P-Edit: I got a girl too.
well it usually is the case... you are a miller, or you are a tracker.
Miller is a modifier for a role. It makes good sense.

In post 256, Varsoon wrote:As usual, it is hard for me to disagree with Nacho.

I'm a girl, too. Girl-power, I guess.
WHY ARE PEOPLE DOING THIS

Why do people think Varsoon is town because I really see nothing to say he's town.
In post 278, TiphaineDeath wrote:My thought process here is pretty simple guys, I voted nacho because he felt opportunistic springing on something I'd never seen happen before, but have seen scum try to get a lynch out of. He proved me wrong, so I unvoted. Now I am going to revote because of the wifom shitstorm that sven has created.

vote sven
:goodreasoning:
she's town
Sajin wrote: Ok I think Sven is town. Or at least he could be and I am willing to give him a shot to live. Being a miller tracker, even in claim, will generate useful info over the course of a few days. I would like to reevaluate him in a few days based on play and association.
I would also be fine doing this.

Sajin's #294 is great because he sees Varsoon like I do.
Unvote, Vote: Varsoon
My reasoning, Sajin's. Also Nacho thinks bro is town so that's enough for now. I'll reevaluate later but varsoon is here and present.

Oh, I was showing my frustration that you kept asking for something he already claimed. You just wanted it in a dress.
Make sense?
In post 295, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 142, Svenskt Stål wrote:you do realize that ffer is half decent at being scum right?

calling anyone "town as shit" or "x is town" after 6 pages is too loose, but i think you and orc have done a very good job so far.

i also think i have been towny as fuck.
hi sven. you don't know me but I am mollie it is nice to meet you. I have played a lot of games with fery on other sites I am probably the only human alive who has consistently spotted scum fery. she is looking town so far but I will have to have some direct interaction with her in order to firm up that read and I am hoping that I can do this without engaging in some dumb tard fight. I would go ahead and trust that if I were you even if you don't understand the reasons why.
Hi mollie I'm Andrius. Nice to meet you. Since you're hydrating with the ol' 'jiffy I'm going to infer that you're competent and since you're competent I'm going to leave that read up to you. Please inform us if anything changes.
In post 304, Varsoon wrote:Peeking back in.

Sajin, that vote on me does nothing. Why didn't you ask some questions with it, for me?
Makes me sad, Sajin.
Makes me sad.

Anyway, more out-of-this-game nonsense aside,
I could see how people'd want to lynch Sven.
We've got time, though, so why rush anything?
You are literally doing nothing.
I can't even.
Nacho what do you think of this guy.

Metal Sonic is MIA and I dont like it.
In post 332, ² wrote:
In post 129, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Can somebody just claim scum already this is getting ridiculous
How does one claim scum? I've tried several times unsuccesful.

- b
I've done it before its quite easy.
orc wrote:Don't like varsoon as usual.
What is he like usually? >_>
In post 370, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 369, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 368, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Oh yeah and I didn't like Andrius' entrance

Discuss
If you touch him, I'll crush you.
Back

Away

No sudden movements

My hands are up

Can we talk civilly
This is a beautiful exchange. <3

Congrats to Rach+NS! :D
In post 384, ² wrote:
In post 368, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Oh yeah and I didn't like Andrius' entrance

Discuss
I have wallphobia, so I had to skip it.

- b
You've seen nothing yet.

RachMarie has not voted. Do not like.
In post 431, Nachomamma8 wrote:In other news, we can lynch TMTOLBTWNTOF whenever you guys are ready to.
Wait what.
But Sven! And varsoon!
In post 432, Cabd wrote:Oh, right, time zones. Derp. Sweden is cool.

I don't like rach's entrance either. She was VLA when she came into my first newbie game as town, and still was pretty aggressive on naming reads. Here it feels like she's avoiding nailing down her positions exactly.
Exactly this.

orc is town btw.

I have like, no meta on anyone in this game so all of that will have to be explained to me.
'Sides Nacho.
In post 538, Nachomamma8 wrote:Varsoon isn't scum.
Please explain.
All I get from him is "im not town".

the mollie slot is town.
RachMarie wrote: Andi cool to play a game with you could you post some town and scum game links for me? Since I have never played with you? ATM though sheeping Nacho on you till I get a more solid feel since he seems to know you better gamewise.
Um.
Ok. Sheeping Nacho when it comes to reads on me is always a great idea. If I'm scum he will know, if I'm town he will know... almost always.

Strategy Mafia One of my better scumgames. Still a bit old.
Brightest Day Mafia Cultgame, so its not exactly useful since I was pretty much public-knowledge mafia the entire game.
Newbie 1285 I was town, Nacho was town. We almost bickered to a loss. Almost. My most recent completed game.
I really haven't played games for awhile besides the newbie- the other two are from mid 2011.
Ghostlin wrote:Andrus, 199: GET OUT OF MY HEAD.
..?
Ghostlin is town.
In post 672, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Oh uh Andrius needs to post more because apparenlty my read on him is out of sync with everyone else's
I know, I know.
I do best when I play with the flow of the game, so catching up is a pain.
Also every time I hit F5 there's another page so that sucks.

varsoon suddenly has content. And holy shit reads.

Unvote

Like holy fuck this page is being DOMINATED by him.

Ghostlin, orc, varsoon all town.
Mac is making me scratch my head.

seriously guys this is how i remember ghostlin playing. he's doing fine. especially given a halfdozen players have added 20 pages where they shouldnt be so yeah um can we stop that
In post 731, BROseidon wrote:God dammit I have a super busy day and I end up 20 pages behind. First, specifics:
In post 174, Cabd wrote:No but actually, why the vote, just because he only posted a few times then went raido silent?
Indeed, why him specifically and not any of the other players who jumped in early and then disappeared.
In post 175, Andrius wrote:Look at the timing of these posts.
All in about 15m he goes from "having a Skype meeting" to "reinforcing he's in a meeting" "meeting ended".
I point this out because
a) why is he posting in a meeting
b) they're all in very close proximity.
Good point. Attention to detail makes me think Andy is town.
In post 199, Andrius wrote:...WHY WOULD YOU CLAIM THAT
WHY, AS TOWN, WOULD YOU CLAIM THE OTHER PART OF YOUR ROLE THIS EARLY

I agree with Nacho- I expected a bit more out of Sven than "hi I have three votes and am now claiming more of my role while it is both unnecessary and uncalled for". As scum there is no motivation to do this.
As scum the only reason for doing this is to claim to stay alive but there REALLY isn't this much pressure on his this early.
This. If Svenkst is scum, I will be shocked.
In post 210, Varsoon wrote:Oh, that's what I did in a different game. Don't worry so much about that, Orcinus. I'll be playing pretty regular town today with a bit of sleuthing if I find time for it.
...This in no way contradicts your entrance into the game.
In post 236, Varsoon wrote:@GIF: I know it's okay to link, I'm just saying that I don't like meta. How a player was/what their role was in another game shouldn't be a defense for them in this game.
Their play should be a defense for them in this game.
No. Most players have consistent patterns in how they play town or scum, and it is valid to use knowledge of how other people tend to play different roles to get reads on them. It would be stupid not to.
Why. You said you are good at reading him, so I would like your reasoning here.

253 is a really strong argument.

358 going to cover this entire engagement in a paragraph.
In post 538, Nachomamma8 wrote:Varsoon isn't scum.
Yay, another person who can tell me why he's town. Oh, Beauty and the Beast agrees. I'm not seeing it.
In post 573, RachMarie wrote:GiF needs to post MORE
Why?
In post 617, Aj The Epic wrote:Rach wins worst comment for suggesting ANYONE needs to post more.
There are plenty of us who need to post more. There are players who still have 0 for content.
In post 624, GuyInFreezer wrote:For some reason I feel like I'm invisible every time I'm playing mafia. :T
What do?
What is the point of posting this?
In post 683, Varsoon wrote:I'd prefer to leave other games out of the discussion of this game because people should be judged solely on their performance in this game to find their alignment in -this- game.
You mentioned not liking meta-defenses earlier, I figure you'd actually understand where I'm coming from with this.
Dat misrep. He was referring specifically to not liking meta defenses on meta that doesn't exist in response to a point I had made about Sven's claim. Here:
In post 118, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:It's stupid because "oh because he doesn't have a meta of fake claiming miller so this miller claim must be real!" makes a surprising amount of nonsense. Sven's meta wrt miller claims shouldn't be considered when evaluating it.
Oh, and meta is still a useful tool. You're opposition to it is baffling and seems scum-motivated. Scum start out with more information than town, town should be using every tool available to level the playing field. Meta analysis of players is one of those tools.
In post 692, Svenskt Stål wrote:and they calll me a spammer

VOTE: ghostlin
Care to explain? Cite specific evidence, not just his entire corpus. I don't see the scumminess in there.
I rescind all my claims of BROscum.
He's a true bro.
Also town.
And he thought Varsoon was scum.

Someone neighborize me please.
In post 733, Varsoon wrote:
In post 729, Andrius wrote:...this thread exploded.
I'll catchup manana, focusing on another game before sleep tonight.

Questions for You, Andrius:
Do you think TD is scum? Why or why not?
Who are your top three town reads? Why?
Do you think the artificial length of this game is a legitimate threat to town, and, if so, do you think it is a construction on scum's behalf?

I honestly don't remember because of all the posts. Let me dig through the post I'm writing up.
Oh, I have a slight townread because she had good reasoning for her early votes/swaps.
NACHO, orc, mollie. Obv reasons are obv.
If you mean "artificial length" to mean the shitton of pages, then yes. Um, no because the more active people are my townreads.

I haven't seen a TD post in awhile and there are alot of TD votes so maybe I'm missing something?

AJ the epic is slightly townread.
I do like the content he offers but his posting is not very... i cant find the word. iffy.

Do not like MetalSonic's vote on BB.

2's posting has devolved significantly.

Does rachmarie ever vote?

Sven's quiet does not add to my townread of him.
In post 893, Nachomamma8 wrote:
I will never lynch GiF.
Careful, the last time you made a promise like this it didn't hold.
:|

EH I'm not seeing TD scum right now.

You know, if we lynched 2 we'd probably save TONS of digital trees in posts and pages.

Unvote, Vote: 2

In post 963, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 729, Andrius wrote:...this thread exploded.
I'll catchup manana, focusing on another game before sleep tonight.
Andyyyyy
I'm hereeeee! <33
Honestly if you just want me to vote with you I'll do that as long as I agree.
Though I'll stay caught up at this point so that'll help. LOADS.

HOW DOES ANYONE SEE GHOSTLIN AS SCUM

the guy with the allcaps TEHETHQERHEH name is rather quiet. do not like.
ghostlin wrote: 671, Orc: I don't know if I've ever played with Andrius, but I've read some of his games and he seems more..prolific than this.
Yeah, I know I've seen you in games (VV's) but I'm not sure we've ever been in a game together.
Yes, I fell behind. I'll be in the front now with Nacho. ONWARD TO VICTORY

sajin is town
TWOBBLEWOBBLE is posting but not responoding or voting
and then suddenly reads
with 2 scumreads
awesome
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Andrius »

Disjoined catchup post looks horrible, reads a little less badly.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

aj made 1 meh post here about it:
In post 201, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 181, Nachomamma8 wrote:1+1=sven
This is my kind of math.

Miller-tracker in non-bastard game? Eh... I really don't like it at all. One part is always mafia (red investigation) and the other is mafia-capable (tracker). But, at the same time, I really think this is the better vote.

VOTE: TiphaineDeath

Too many bad posts. Voting Nacho immediately because no scum would ever miller claim? Bad. If you don't think scum would do it, they'll try it. Unvoting with "Huh, interesting". Also bad. Bad scum must die, and I wish I could do math with that name but I can't.

I can hardly do math anyways.
and then tried to deflect attention away from it here:
In post 450, Aj The Epic wrote:Why are we still on the Miller/tracker thing and not lynching scum TD? I am very mildly put off that we have yet to focus the minute attention needed to lynch that motherfucker.

Let's face it, TD is scum. If you want Sven to be scum in your happy world, that's fine, too. But confirmed scum die first.
those are his first 2 posts. I am not getting where you think he was "concerned town" cos I think those posts were scummy as fuck
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

@Andrius: re: Varsoon, meta.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yeah I figured it out as I read.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:25 pm

andrius, what was good about td's reasoning in that post you quoted?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

She explained her reasoning, explained the unvote, and the new vote.
More than most of the votes here can attest for.
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

I agree anyone that still thinks td is scum is wtf
i-i
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:36 pm

so in other words she just gave reasoning
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yes.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I had a feeling that ghostlin is town and after reading his scumgame I still think he's town.
He's waaaaaaaaayyyyyy too polite in his scumgame.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”