Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:41 am

Post by Mac »

In post 794, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Because voting varsoon yields more results than voting TD?

And I feel like all the scum are piling onto TD which makes me nervous about him
I kinda get what you mean, but you asked which wagon push would yield more results in general. And BRO is voting Varsoon because 'he is here' and TD isn't. kinda feels like he's wanting to follow your lead a little.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:43 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 800, Mac wrote:
In post 794, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Because voting varsoon yields more results than voting TD?

And I feel like all the scum are piling onto TD which makes me nervous about him
I kinda get what you mean, but you asked which wagon push would yield more results in general. And BRO is voting Varsoon because 'he is here' and TD isn't. kinda feels like he's wanting to follow your lead a little.
BRO voted varsoon in response to my pointing out that a varsoon wagon was more productive, no?

I found his switch fairly natural

Talk to me about the wagon on TD though, I feel like we could figure something out here. Do you think he's town getting flak from scum as an easy lynch?
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:48 am

Post by ² »

In post 797, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 789, ² wrote: Really? I feel like some of my reads have gone against the grain so far.

I'm in 3 hydras right now. The working arrangement is different in all three, in terms of how independently we act. All of my games with buldermar are still in progress so I can't point to them as indicative of how things work with us,
but I tend to play a quieter game when we're playing together. In part it's because other players get pissed off about the number of posts we make. In this game, at least we're not far and away the most prolific.
wrt the bold: what does playing a quieter game have to do with you giving out your reads. you are deflecting what I am saying by making my point about volume rather than content.
Then I misinterpreted what you were asking. You said my reads were followy. I don't think they are. But, they are sometimes time-delayed because I want buldermar's thoughts. Even so, I've mostly been giving out my reads as I've solidified them. There are some players that haven't even hit my radar and I'm working on them this morning. I'll post a reads list sometime this morning and I'll indicate if it's a consensus or solely my thoughts. Not sure when buldermar and I will connect.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:49 am

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 798, GuyInFreezer wrote:AJ/Varsoon/Molljiffy.

I see what you mean by there.

But imo the TD wagon is not growing as fast as I would expect.
what do you see and where did orc finger us?

are you scum reading us gif?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:50 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 667, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Nacho you're like. Wrong.
Maybe.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:51 am

Post by BROseidon »

I actually thought Varsoon was in thread for some reason, probably because he's generally been more present in the thread and has posted more recently.

Still, I'm fine with my vote on Varsoon. I'd be fine with it in TD. I want both of them talking, since I find both of them scummy.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:52 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Orc townreads you imo.

Orc said he thinks scums are piling on TD wagon.

Orc scumreads AJ/Varsoon/MS right now. (that's 3/4 votes on TD wagon.)

That's what I meant.

And no, I townread you.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:53 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Hey Nacho. Varsoon is scum too.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:54 am

In post 806, GuyInFreezer wrote:Orc townreads you imo.

Orc scumreads AJ/Varsoon/MS right now. (that's 3/4 votes on TD wagon.)

That's what I meant.

And no, I townread you.
Mhm
GuyInFreezer wrote:Hey Nacho. Varsoon is scum too.
just keep sheeping me and you'll be fine
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 3:58 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Sheeping is not my style and I'd rather find my own reason to vote/jump on wagon.
Even though I had a urge to just hardcore sheep Nacho/you lot of times.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:00 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 52, TiphaineDeath wrote:Wait, you wanted me to read on the first day? Bah.

I think
vote Nacho
is better really.

Fakeclaiming miller is a moronic and dangerous gambit that I have never actually seen a scum use, and that's in like 20+ games.
This is TD's response to orc asking him to vote Sven. While he could have sheeped, could have said "ok, cool", he looked through the thread again, found a better vote. Yeah, it's strange that he's voting for me and not for orc, but I like that he at least made an attempt on independent thought.
In post 99, TiphaineDeath wrote:Huh, interesting.

unvote
Then, when I bring up evidence pointing out that yeah, fake miller claims happen, TD backs down completely. No fuss, no talk, no complaints. I liked that the unvote came so clean and so immediately; normally when scum get called out on something like that, there's a little more complaining before they drop it.
In post 168, TiphaineDeath wrote:not feelin' it, I'll get to back to you with a vote when I am :).
orc tells him to vote, he tells orc no.
fuck that.
In post 278, TiphaineDeath wrote:My thought process here is pretty simple guys, I voted nacho because he felt opportunistic springing on something I'd never seen happen before, but have seen scum try to get a lynch out of. He proved me wrong, so I unvoted. Now I am going to revote because of the wifom shitstorm that sven has created.

vote sven
Vote doesn't come from pressure. It might be a not that original vote, but I definitely wouldn't call it a bad one. The WIFOM shitstorm that Sven generated from "I wouldn't do this, I wouldn't do this, I wouldn't do this" is pretty solid.

That being said, I don't really mind votes on him; he just seems like a slow start player in general, so I'll be much more interested in things once he posts his catchup.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:06 am

Post by Mac »

In post 801, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 800, Mac wrote:

BRO voted varsoon in response to my pointing out that a varsoon wagon was more productive, no?

I found his switch fairly natural

Talk to me about the wagon on TD though, I feel like we could figure something out here. Do you think he's town getting flak from scum as an easy lynch?
I'm not sure. you didn't say the Varsoon wagon was productive. BRO said Varsoon was under pressure and he wanted TD pressured too. you asked which wagon yields more results; he votes Varsoon because he is here (he isn't) and TD isn't.

I don't see that as all that natural, it felt like he was doing it because you were pointing him in that direction but he let himself be swayed easily.

TD wagon.. hard to tell with TD. his sven vote is stupid and his "everyone hates me " post is stupid but I can't differentiate that between scum/dumb town play at the moment. Aj's vote on TD is a big misrep too, TD did not vote Nacho because "no scum would ever claim miller" but because Nacho felt opportunistic. I mean, yeah sure that is SO far from the truth about Nacho but that's a big stretch of a misrep. since then, Aj has tunneled the shit out of him and apparently believes TD is "conf scum" but how he came to this conclusion is anyone's guess.

Aj's 617 is baaaaad. like the only part I agree is the "huh interesting" part but TD didn't even say scum would NEVER claim miller. in actual fact, this is what he said:
In post 52, TiphaineDeath wrote: Fakeclaiming miller is a moronic and dangerous gambit that I have never actually seen a scum use, and that's in like 20+ games.
and now let's hear aj's version:
In post 617, Aj The Epic wrote: The logical fallacy of "Scum would never do that and in my might 20 games, I've never seen it!" Bad logic, and if that was the case, scum would claim that shit all the time. Doesn't take a genius to figure out scum does what town is willing to give town points for.
sure the sven vote is weak but he's not wrong. sven has said some WIFOM things that is unnecessary, is it worthy of vote? no. is it scummy play from td or dumb town? probably dumb town. that's where I'm starting to lean.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:08 am

In post 806, GuyInFreezer wrote:Orc townreads you imo.

Orc scumreads AJ/Varsoon/MS right now.
(that's 3/4 votes on TD wagon.)

That's what I meant.

And no, I townread you.
okay well do you see where I got confused

why did you have us on the brain? cos mollijiffy is more specific than a random name slip
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:08 am

Post by Mac »

as for the rest of the wagon orc, Varsoon is Varsoon and B&tB is the Majiffy half of the head voting. would be interested to see if mollie agrees or agreed with the vote.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:10 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

@molljiffy: I just listed the ppl who were on the TD wagon. :P (missed MS)
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:10 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 674, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Lean scum: Andrius, Aj, Varsoon

Scum: TD
Andrius is the only person in this block that makes my eye twitch. The rest I can work with, at least.
And, as of #675, Varsoon.
In post 692, Svenskt Stål wrote:and they calll me a spammer

VOTE: ghostlin
I want you to die a cold death.
In post 712, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:If I'm right and all four of me/nacho/moljiffy/2 are town, scum need to break that group or at least scumread some members of it
It's less likely that Varsoon the scum would take point on that and more likely that Varsoon the town would see something in you that he wanted to push and go for it.
In post 755, GuyInFreezer wrote:I could explain how varsoon is not town now but i'd rather see him post more first.
Remember when I said that we would talk today?
Tell me why Varsoon is scum.
In post 801, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:BRO voted varsoon in response to my pointing out that a varsoon wagon was more productive, no?
I think that the Varsoon wagon is useless because Varsoon is bleeding town everywhere he can manage.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 774, Aj The Epic wrote:You have a town v town when Mollie first brings her hydra in against 2.
You know why I hate when people say this.
Why did you say this?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: AJ the Epic

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:13 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 802, ² wrote:Then I misinterpreted what you were asking. You said my reads were followy. I don't think they are. But, they are sometimes time-delayed because I want buldermar's thoughts. Even so, I've mostly been giving out my reads as I've solidified them. There are some players that haven't even hit my radar and I'm working on them this morning. I'll post a reads list sometime this morning and I'll indicate if it's a consensus or solely my thoughts. Not sure when buldermar and I will connect.
I'm still waiting for you because your reads aren't what I'm looking for. I have a general feel how your hydra works, I know how it is to be the passive partner. But this isn't you being the passive partner, this is you playing off. I'm only willing to cut you a certain amount of slack because of mollie frying your wires.

dntfkingcare
dntfkingcare
Townie
dntfkingcare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:13 am

Post by dntfkingcare »

In post 688, Varsoon wrote:
In post 686, Mac wrote:Shit I didn't even see page 28
It's k, this game is moving at a mile a minute.

Yeah, no kidding. There's so many posts I had to read through. It's hard to comb out scum with so many players (this is by far the largest, and most active game I've ever played in). I'm running out of breath just trying to catch up with everything.

I can understand the Varsoon wagon. I don't feel strongly about it so I'm not jumping on board. I don't like the town claim at all though.

I don't understand the TD wagon, though. Seems to just be reaction fishing?

Sorry for not being as active as everyone else. I'm going to try to step up the activity. I'm hoping the game slows down a bit so I can do so more easily. Hard to keep up when I go offline and come back to 10 more pages of posts to comb through.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:15 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 815, Nachomamma8 wrote:I think that the Varsoon wagon is useless because Varsoon is bleeding town everywhere he can manage.
Why?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:16 am

Post by Mac »

In post 817, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: AJ the Epic
Seriously considering this myself.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:16 am

okay I get it

I forgot where our vote was.

I don't like varsoon's recent posts but at the time when majiffy placed that vote I was town reading varsoon I think.

eta: xposts, lol

nacho I am down with an aj lynch
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:18 am

Can you reply to these posts

Unless you feel like varsoon's responses were adequate
In post 732, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 714, Varsoon wrote:
In post 710, Svenskt Stål wrote:i think the fact that varsoon goes up against you speaks in his favor.
My case is crap, don't worry about it.
I just wanna see what Orc has to say.

Guess Orc's town, given the responses. I don't wanna let up that easily, though, you know?
In post 719, Varsoon wrote:
In post 715, Svenskt Stål wrote:varsoon, ghostlin is a good candidate for what? lynch? I am voting him so that should answer your question

edit, wtf varsoon

I'm a madman.

Honestly, I've got to make plays so that my wildcard reads can be put in scum or town buckets.

I think that ghost could be a good vote. Do you think our vote pressure would drive ghost to respond in interesting ways?
VOTE: Ghostlin
In post 721, Varsoon wrote:Seriously, though. Orc, stop posting a thousand times.
You can walk away from the phone/computer and do other things for awhile. Not every response needs to be responded to.
Calm your titties.
this looks like a scumflail

Do you see why
In post 738, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 737, Varsoon wrote:@Orc: Yeah, and you'd think I'd be more careful, if I was scum. Figure it out.
There's town WIFOM and scum WIFOM

This is not town WIFOM
In post 744, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 742, Varsoon wrote:I'm convinced of Nacho/Orc/Sven/Andy as town. Less so of
GIF
and B&B.
In post 675, Varsoon wrote:Anyway, my current scum-reads are Orc, TD,
GIF
, and Sajin.

GIF's not nearly as active as I'd expect, and the plays so far have been the usual buddying with me, but not nearly as much pro-town content as I tend to see there. It's a weaker scum-read to be honest, but I want to see more out of GIF so I can be more sure about the alignment here.
Okay, I'm done babysitting the thread for now but Varsoon is seriously scum I swear it.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed May 22, 2013 4:20 am

Re last quote: it's because there was no new info on GiF when he shifted his read that it's scummy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”