Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 11:53 am

Post by ² »

In post 292, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 290, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I don't understand your cabd town read
I think I explained it earlier.
If I didn't, you can explain that Sven townread first! :D
Fairly sure you didn't or I would have noticed.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 11:54 am

Post by ² »

In post 300, Nachomamma8 wrote:NO BULDERMAR JUST MAKE ONE WALL
JUST ONCE
I did do it once. It was a long time ago, and I swore never to do it again.

- b
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 116, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 91, Cabd wrote:Yeah, because heaven forbid I agree with anyone that makes a good point. I voted for sven because I'm calling bullshit on the miller claim. Orc typed up the logic behind it pretty well, so why the hell would I need to re-invent the wheel when it's right there to quote?
Usually scum that feels the need to sheep someone else to take a stance aren't this aggressive when someone calls them out for sheeping. I purposely had a bit of a reaching attack, so the emotional response is pretty unwarranted at all. GiF's a little harder to explain, but his bias of MS isn't necessarily in a scum mindset. I'll be a little suspicious of him if MS turns out to be scum (since the claim of bias could actually just be covering up him being uncomfortable putting forward a read on his scumbuddy), but otherwise there's not really a scum advantage in having trouble reading what might be an easy lynch.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 11:55 am

Post by ² »

In post 307, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:fery and I are probably going to fight
Please no.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 11:56 am

Post by ² »

In post 308, GuyInFreezer wrote:@b
In post 48, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 46, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Can you explain this
Gut.
Gut is not an explanation - it's lack thereof.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 11:58 am

Post by ² »

In post 342, Svenskt Stål wrote:i think i have done awesomely

i am almost lock clear
You're also an outed power role for no good reason. I'm pretty sure you couldn't do much worse even if you tried.

- b
dntfkingcare
dntfkingcare
Townie
dntfkingcare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 11:58 am

Post by dntfkingcare »

In post 347, Mac wrote:

Yes, they are and this seems like a weak excuse to not get involved. Like Nacho says, it's the only time you can be guaranteed to get your point across and heard for all to see.
I suppose you could see it that way. I've played with absolutely none of you before though. Also the largest game I've been a part of.

I don't know how anyone here plays. I'm more active after D1. You can call it scummy, I'll call it a learning curve.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 11:59 am

Post by ² »

In post 344, dntfkingcare wrote:
In post 341, ² wrote:
In post 196, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 189, Nachomamma8 wrote:kid, you crack quick.
i just cant stand how bad you are.
So you decided to be worse?

- b

Um, no not really. It looks like a buncha townies arguing to me. Are D1 lynches typical here? I rarely get anything solid off of D1.
Because scum almost always have a nk available and because the game is designed such that there are usually limited protective and investigative roles it's almost always best to lynch someone.

- b
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 11:59 am

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

nacho I am here I am all caught up!

okay buldey is making 2 look better for asking you the same question that I did about your read on cabd but I am still going to lay out some thoughts.

I didn't like the way she called sven "dummy". as far as I know that particular loving endearment has been reserved for me but it is more that it is weirdly placed; she only gets that way when as scum, she hasn't really even done it as a special lately probably cos I have gotten better about spotting her special game and will leave her alone. to me she is saying the right stuff and the timing is right but she still feels a bit off. there is a detachment from everything that I do not like. she said in poetic justice that her play on this site is different but the only game we have played together on here is the pj game. I can push her a bit to get a better read but I will be honest, I am tired I am in too many games right now and I was sick for the better part of yesterday. the homestuck game kept putting my heart out of rhythm like I really cannot stand our fights when they get that bad and I know it is unpleasant for her too. I think we are both sick of the dynamic that we have been stuck in for over 2 years. I really don't like how detached she is but buldey just tweaked my towndar a bit and if he continues to do so then I am going to stick with my read which was to townread her. if I get a scumread off of her I will let you know but it will be a buldey/majiffy shitshow that this site has never seen the likes of that is why I was honestly considering replacing out when I told you you are not going to like what I have to say. if you get a town read on buldey and I do too then I am going to just accept that feri's town game is indeed very different on here.

the exchanges between her and sven for a moment smelled like scum theatre and reminded me a bit of her and sparkle in the homestuck game. sven reminds me a bit of me and I am surprised feri never mentioned that. especially with the "wtf is this shit" comment lol. I think it is super risk <little reward for scum to claim miller on d1 cos if there is a vig with half a brain they will make it nowhere near to endgame. miller/tracker on the other hand is a brilliant scum gambit cos it leaves a kernel of possible usefulness that would at least get him to midgame I mean sajin is already like "hey let him live til d3!" and he has a good point, but leaving a scum tracker in the game is REALLY dangerous cos increases scum's potential to find specials. scum would have to be really confident that they could convince town that they were town for realz and would require a lot of skill. I don't know sven so I do not know if he has that skill level or confidence or not.

my earlier town read on sven came from that some of his reactions and thinking matched my own a bit. but the timing of his second claim of miller tracker and not just miller is atrocious I mean it was like someone went boo! and he is like MILLER TRACKER ACK ACK ACK! he did something else I did not like which was to undermine yours and orc's town read on feri, he sounded downright petulant. I see why you think he is scummy but I need to interact with him directly.

gif felt good, sajin too, I like where mac's head is at. staying with orc and you as town. varsoon looked good with the "he is claiming 2 roles is that a slip????"

that is all I got right now
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 358, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:the exchanges between her and sven for a moment smelled like scum theatre and reminded me a bit of her and sparkle in the homestuck game.
I agree with this, actually. My eye twitched very harshly when I gave my meta read on her about the difference between the two games and she started waffling.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by ² »

In post 352, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 116, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 91, Cabd wrote:Yeah, because heaven forbid I agree with anyone that makes a good point. I voted for sven because I'm calling bullshit on the miller claim. Orc typed up the logic behind it pretty well, so why the hell would I need to re-invent the wheel when it's right there to quote?
Usually scum that feels the need to sheep someone else to take a stance aren't this aggressive when someone calls them out for sheeping. I purposely had a bit of a reaching attack, so the emotional response is pretty unwarranted at all. GiF's a little harder to explain, but his bias of MS isn't necessarily in a scum mindset. I'll be a little suspicious of him if MS turns out to be scum (since the claim of bias could actually just be covering up him being uncomfortable putting forward a read on his scumbuddy), but otherwise there's not really a scum advantage in having trouble reading what might be an easy lynch.
I don't think I can agree with that premise, but I guess I'll try to keep it in mind.

- b
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 358, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:and he is like MILLER TRACKER ACK ACK ACK! he did something else I did not like which was to undermine yours and orc's town read on feri, he sounded downright petulant. I see why you think he is scummy but I need to interact with him directly.
And there's also this. He's throwing all of his toys out of the crib and it's pretty much page 10, but he's melting down in a strange way. None of his meltdown has been genuine to me thus far; it's happening too fast, the response is too weak, and Sven is getting mad at me playing the Alpha Male style even though he thrives on that shit as town. He has not tried to address this at all, and the fact ffery is missing ALL of this is strange to me. I see her flopping back and forth on Sven reads, and Sven sees her flopping back and forth on reads, but it just feels like they are picking up on each other fucking up and trying to adjust to it.

²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by ² »

@mollie

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p4903999

look at 718 and 719. With svenskt it's a term of endearment.

In that game we were both town.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by ² »

^^ f
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by ² »

In post 356, dntfkingcare wrote:
In post 347, Mac wrote:

Yes, they are and this seems like a weak excuse to not get involved. Like Nacho says, it's the only time you can be guaranteed to get your point across and heard for all to see.
I suppose you could see it that way. I've played with absolutely none of you before though. Also the largest game I've been a part of.

I don't know how anyone here plays. I'm more active after D1. You can call it scummy, I'll call it a learning curve.
Would it be possible for you to get a profile picture of some sort? It helps a lot when something concrete (such as a picture) is associated with posts rather than something abstract (such as a name).

- b
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 360, ² wrote:I don't think I can agree with that premise, but I guess I'll try to keep it in mind.
Why do you think he's scum?

TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

Time to read 15 pages. Gimme a sec. Sorry for being stupendously late.
i-i
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 214, ² wrote:orcinus, re svenskt I'm reminded of borkgame day 2 pretty forcefully. your thoughts?

- f
I've learned my lesson re Sven. But I see where you're coming from

Good morning

Quick skim. Don't like varsoon as usual. TD is shit. Cabd town read got questioned--ill see if I can get to it, phone posting cases doesn't work very well.

Glad to see more people posting. Hi mollie :)

VOTE: TD

Sheep
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:16 pm

Oh yeah and I didn't like Andrius' entrance

Discuss
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 368, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Oh yeah and I didn't like Andrius' entrance

Discuss
If you touch him, I'll crush you.

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:18 pm

In post 369, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 368, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Oh yeah and I didn't like Andrius' entrance

Discuss
If you touch him, I'll crush you.
Back

Away

No sudden movements

My hands are up

Can we talk civilly
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

What specifically didn't you like about his entrance?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Phone, nevermind. Later, I'm going to read some other things.

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:24 pm

Can't quote specifics but:

Regurgitated reasoning re Sven that is disguised

Dislike hatin on BRO because he has no scumreads I mean nobody really did at that point in time

Last sentence of 175 sounds like grasping at really silly straws

Flip on BRO read seems natural but that's it
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Sajin »

In post 329, GuyInFreezer wrote:@Sajin: sven's not new. Will it change your view? (Omg rhyme)
Also, I don't see what you say in that post. Is it jjust my english?
Not really. Thoughts on my last post? If I need to clarify something due to language usage, let me know.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”