Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:05 pm

Post by Norinel »

I'm only up to page 9 in my in-depth read right now, but the two that stuck out a lot so far are ShadowLurker and Turbovolver. SL took the first couple pages with the "I'm just being stupid to spark discussion" card, which isn't inherently scummy but is just as easy to do as scum or town. His response to being called on it struck me as a little more directly scummy, but I couldn't quite put a finger on why. It's probably partially due to how much Turbo was defending him pages 6 and 7. Turbo's also had multiple posts of just switching votes between friday-13th and kilmenator, the two easiest targets for a Day 1 lynch just because of their playstyles, for whatever reason he can find.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:52 pm

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

It's time for the 2nd Vote Count of DOOM :twisted:

2 - klebian (Turbovolver, ShadowLurker)

Not Voting: norinel, klebian, Colonel Kurtz, adele, mrbuddylee, geraintm, kilmenator

Remember with 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
The end justifies the means.
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:46 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

Oh, not again.

Just because Friday is possibly a really sensitive person and Kilmenator confused a bunch of games together doesn't mean they cant be scum. Yes, it would be scummy to attack them *because* of these things, but I didn't do that. I raised legitimate points, and to have people to just reduce them to "whatever basis he can" is frustrating and just not true.

I wanna see these statements backed up.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:59 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Unvote Vote geraintm
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:47 am

Post by geraintm »

Ok, wasn't expecting that. I leave for the weekend for some Choas and come back to another ded body.
I went back and looked over Patrick's posts quickly, and all i basically got from it was it felt like a townie without an especially powerful, active role just trying to stay out of the way.
Why whoever it was with a kill decided upon him, i can't think. Patrick seemed harmless to me...
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:57 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I really want to know who did that, but I don't think it's a good idea for them to step forward unless that was a 1-shot.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:16 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

I don't believe it's a good idea for them to step forward.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:16 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Can we have some votes placed by the way?
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:34 am

Post by kilmenator »

[quote="ShadowLurker"]I don't believe too much speculation on the kill/killer until it comes out is a good idea as it will distract us from finding scum.

For the moment though, I'm leaning toward the killer being protown.[/quote]

SL- could you tell me why you think the day kill was pro-town? Not that I didnt think some of Patrick's actions were sort of scummy, but for the most part I thought he was a pro-town player. I almost thought him as a cop because of this post here

[quote="Patrick"]I still would like ppl to comment on whether or not a second cop should come out if there is one. I would like to confirm Shadowlurker's sanity. If we can do that, then we're virtually there unless the doc falls tonight.[/quote]

Just because why would he ask such a question without assuming that there was another cop.

I tend to lean the opposite was because I think that the day-kill was probably scum killing, possibly because there was no night kill last night. I dont really know, this is all speculation for me.

As for Klebian, His analysis seems to be pretty fair, but I dont really see him offering any opinions of who he thinks is scummy. I dont like that at all, being that by not offering those opinions we do not really have any information on him, other than the fact that he can summarize the game (which for me was very helpful because it was a good memory refresher.)

I would also like to hear something from Colonel Kurtz so that we at least know he is here. This is all I have for right now, I wouldnt mind putting more pressure on klebian, but will do so after things slow down for him and he finishes his reread/analysis unless that seems to take forever.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:35 am

Post by kilmenator »

Hmm, I wonder why my quotes are not appearing as quotes...???
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:58 am

Post by Adele »

Well, Klebian's analysis weakly associated Patrick with SL and Turbo, didn't it? Maybe that was a factor (insert the various levels of WIFOM here until, even if that's true, it doesn't tell us anything about who did it)
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:57 pm

Post by kilmenator »

I am not saying that I know who did it, I was just speculating, not drawing connections between anyone and Patrick, it is solely based on opinion, therefore you are right, it is WIFOM logic, but it is the opinion that I hold. I find it interesting that everyone else feels that it is a pro-town player who day killed him.
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:31 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

kilmenator wrote:I find it interesting that everyone else feels that it is a pro-town player who day killed him.
Umm, what?

I certainly don't.
klebian
klebian
Mafia Scum
klebian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:16 pm

Post by klebian »

Seriously, what is with your rude responses? She found it interesting because apparently she thought patrick seemed to be pro-town, and thus she thinks that a protown dayvig wouldn't kill patrick. When you're going to respond, respond to the whole thing she says. All you're doing is picking on the newbie-ish players who apparently don't word things the way you would.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:22 am

Post by geraintm »

kilmenator wrote: I almost thought him as a cop because of this post here
Patrick wrote:I still would like ppl to comment on whether or not a second cop should come out if there is one. I would like to confirm Shadowlurker's sanity. If we can do that, then we're virtually there unless the doc falls tonight.
Just because why would he ask such a question without assuming that there was another cop.
i found this odd, giving evidence to why you thought him town, when the way you were thinking had nothing to do with why PAtrick was actually town.
Kil's whole chat with MBL earlier in the game and then this buttering himsel fup to a dead townie sit oddly with me.
kilmenator wrote: I find it interesting that everyone else feels that it is a pro-town player who day killed him.
Not true.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:22 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

If Kil's scum she'd have to be scum with a tracking ability. I believe the mod's been a tracker in a few games, but never as scum. Not sure if he'd pull that flip on us... a tracking scum would be useful for their team, however.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:39 am

Post by kilmenator »

How is stating my opinion on whether or not scum killed Patrick buttering myself up to him? I stated I thought he seemed pro-town, and was possibly another cop therefore, I found it interesting that someone would day vig him. I dont think that is scummy at all, unless stating your opinion is scummy. But hey, that is just my opinion, that is all. Could someone please explain to me why they think he would have been day vigged?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:29 am

Post by geraintm »

kilmenator wrote: Could someone please explain to me why they think he would have been day vigged?
i don't, i think i said above that i don't think a protown player would have gone after him.
and what i meant wasi found it odd the way you linked yourself to Patrick's townness after the event it was proved.

Bu MBL seems pretty sure of where you stand, so i don't know what to think.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:13 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I'm not sure, but I only have one theory about why there was no NK last night and kil's story jives with that. It's entirely possible that someone else is (wisely) staying quiet.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:14 am

Post by kilmenator »

[quote="geraintm"]
and what i meant wasi found it odd the way you linked yourself to Patrick's townness after the event it was proved.
[/quote]

I guess I didnt realize that I linked myself to him, could you tell me where I did that. And yes MBL, I am pro-town. Klebian had time to do a quick post, but has not done really anythign else. I would like to know what is going on with him and Colonel Kurtz.

I would also like to hear why people think it was a day vig who got rid of patrick.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:32 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

I have an inkling of who the daykiller was and I believe that person to be protown at the moment.
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:25 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

klebian wrote:Seriously, what is with your rude responses? She found it interesting because apparently she thought patrick seemed to be pro-town, and thus she thinks that a protown dayvig wouldn't kill patrick. When you're going to respond, respond to the whole thing she says. All you're doing is picking on the newbie-ish players who apparently don't word things the way you would.
And here we see the scum who's been called out start trying to discredit the person, not his arguments.

All I did was correct her when she said "everyone else seems to think the daykiller is protown". Because that was not correct. I don't see my actions as particularly rude, and they are definitely a long shot from "picking on the newbie-ish players who apparently don't word things they way you would". What you mean because I wouldn't just assume everyone's opinions and say it for them?

But of course you would say that, wouldn't you? You're still desperate for anything to back up your baseless claims about me picking on newbie players from before.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:54 am

Post by geraintm »

MrBuddyLee wrote:If Kil's scum she'd have to be scum with a tracking ability. .
this game (to me) seems like the kind of game where there would be no vanilla mafia...
kilmenator wrote:
geraintm wrote: and what i meant wasi found it odd the way you linked yourself to Patrick's townness after the event it was proved.
I guess I didnt realize that I linked myself to him, could you tell me where I did that.
your post 509, you went to great lenghts to tell everyone you thought Patrick was pro-town. i just found it odd after the fact that Patrick's towness is proved, you made it so clear to everyone you always thought he was town. you also throw in that you also found him scummy too. the whole tone of that post i found weird, but MBL seems happy with you so despite my weird feelings about you, i have nowhere to go with them.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:16 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

I'm concerned that you're so willing to trust me, gerain.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”