NY 164: Maniacal Street Mafia (Anticlimatically finished.)

CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 11:26 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

In post 1014, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 959, CrashTextDummie wrote:
BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Does this include scum being the initial voice for the idea? Because if so, look at Aunt Jemina in YCBA Probably at least one other scum on that team also supported the idea.
No, it doesn't. I have never seen scum support massclaim when I've suggested it as town. We've already established that scum are capable of suggesting massclaim.
So how can I know that your "reaction test" wasn't just a failed scum gambit that you're now trying to play off in a town way? Your reads certainly sucked and lacked a level of depth, and you've cleverly avoided commenting on something like half the game.
The fact that you've seen me use this kind of analysis as town before might clue you in that I'm not "playing off" anything. But really I don't give a damn what you think on this matter and I'm not going to discuss the merits of it with you. It served its purpose in that it gave me information I find valuable and that has helped me find scum in the past and it's the closest I've gotten to actually make a D1 massclaim happen. Do with it what you will.

If there's anything specific you want me to comment on, ask.

-----------------

Nacho's lack of posting is a problem. It severely diminishes the information to be gleaned from his wagon if he flips town. It also weakens my town-read on him somewhat. Does Nacho lurk as scum? Does he avoid posting when under pressure? Show me this and I will reconsider my stance on him.

----------------
AmethystKitty wrote:OS, I didn't comment on your Gambit because I thought it wasn't helpful. I though it was an obvious fake-claim and that it was obvious that you were looking for how people would react, one of the reasons why I believe Nacho to be scum is because of how he reacted.
How did you determine whether he was scum fake-claiming or town fake-claiming? Why do you think it's scummy to attack a fake-claim?

---------------

I'd like to hear more thoughts on DLG, my case against him was severely overlooked.

Spoiler: <<< Mod-edited-votecount >>>
Nachomamma8 - 8 (Red Ryu, Bacde, Nero Cain, Amethyst Kitty, BeautyAndTheBeast, Slandaar, Desperado, EddieFenix)

Red Ryu - 6 (Oversoul, Thor665, Baby Spice, Mac, Bulbazak, Syryana)

Bulbazak - 2 (Om the Destroyer, fuzzybutternut)
DLG - 1 (CrashTextDummie)
Oversoul - 1 (Nachomamma8)
BeautyAndTheBeast - 1 (Cephrir)
ArcAngel9 - 1 (DLG)

Not Voting - 4 (Seanald, ActionDan, Rondar, ArcAngel9)
Last edited by mastin2 on Mon May 13, 2013 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Slandaar »

That kitty hydra is town
Bacde is town

Everyone write this down so you don't forget in future, thanks.

Eddie seems town to me also.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Slandaar »

Also; CTD is town tattoo it onto your arm or something so there can be no 'i forgot' excuses.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Hmm.

I decided to check Nacho's posting history just to see what was happening, and spotted him browsing this forum.

Make of that what you will.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

he was in theme park when I looked. but yeah he is online.

@ ctd

he has been caught out for lurking at tr. he has only been scum in one game with me on this site and he did do a little bit of lurking until I called him out on it. the relative tell that bc gave is better indication of alignment cos I have seen him get lurky as town too but that was a newbie game that I subbed into.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 843, Slandaar wrote:Nacho did you know what CTD was doing?
I knew that he proposed a D1 massclaim every game.
In post 844, Amethyst Kitty wrote:Nacho, thoughts on Ryu and DLG?
Ryu seems scummier lately, but DLG is still clean.
In post 848, Oversoul wrote:People really just like wagoning me for whatever reason. I don't think I've ever gone through a game where people have not either wagoned me or suspected me for a long period of time.

When I do strange things I usually get wagoned, see AFFC where I mixed up my role PM, see 90s Cartoon Mafia where I did another gambit, see First Time Mafia where people did not necessarily wagon me for my gambit claim, but they did announce suspicion.

It isn't a tell in that "if a player gambits, they will be voted" but more so "if Oversoul does something strange, he will be voted".

I will try to give reads on the people who reacted for those who asked, but don't expect them to be timely. Also expect that post to be long.
So you did something weird so you would be wagonned, so people would attack you. Even though you thought this would happen anyway?
In post 855, Bacde wrote:@Nacho no its not a shitty gambit to do as town, if he is actually informed then its helpful for him to reveal his information ASAP. Also my reasoning is pretty much that your play in this game isn't your town play. Thats it.
1. He's not informed. The information he provided was useless.
2. You can't just say that this isn't my town play when you don't really know what the difference between my town play and scum play is.
In post 873, Red Ryu wrote:Nacho has been tunneling a read and shown he has never tried to read into intent, he has shown he wants a lynch.
You still aren't answering my question.
In post 875, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 859, Bacde wrote:Eddie and Slandaar and Oversoul seriously wtf?

I'm trying to move this game in a direction and you three are being deliberately anti-town by not even responding to my strong assertion I made just 4 posts ago
guys bc is right. this is scum nacho we are seeing

VOTE: nacho
Really.
In post 933, Red Ryu wrote:Nacho claimed he was gonna lynch Oversoul because on the sole fact, he claimed informed townie and said there were two killing roles in them game.

He said the information was not possible and useless.

It should be quite the opposite, but if the possibility of him thinking this as town and just focusing hard on this is up think again.
I noticed that Oversoul was lying. I pushed him for a lynch on the basis that he was lying about his role, I could see why he would want to claim it as scum, and I couldn't see why he wanted to claim it as town.
In post 949, Red Ryu wrote:when he had no knowledge that his info was not legitimate,
I gathered his information was not legitimate because it was essentially useless. That was not really that difficult to do. Then, when it comes to light that the information was useless, you... keep pushing me. Because I didn't consider the possibility of him telling the truth. Even though he wasn't.
In post 1056, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:hey nacho there is this game you are ignoring
Not this one!
In post 1073, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Right. You on the Nacho wagon, then? Otherwise, get on it. He's been deliberately avoiding this thread; posting elsewhere and didn't even bother to check in here.
Majiffy.
In post 1124, Cephrir wrote:I'm starting to come around somewhat just based on the avoiding the thread thing. That's the only thing though.
I haven't been avoiding the thread. I wasn't around for a little while, had to play catchup elsewhere. So I saved this one for last considering there was a lot of reading to do but it's still Day 1 here.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 972, Red Ryu wrote:Mafia would not figure that info out on D1 off their size when they lack to knowledge of what town has.

We could try and piece it by D3, but we still could lack info on how kills work, what if they are alternating with opposite scum teams, one gets it on odd night, the other on even nights? What if some of these were town one shots? We don't know this til claims and flip roll around. Off how many people die is not a surefire tell.
Mafia would figure out if there were two teams D1 based on size unless the teams are very uneven, which is unlikely because this is a normal game and not a theme game where powers are a lot better than numbers. We could probably piece it together on D2; town one shots don't really matter much since vigs usually use their shots early. If the only information an informed townie has is "there are at least two killing roles" and the other killing role is a town one-shot, then that information doesn't really help us much except to confirm the one-shot vig if the kill doesn't go through, which is unlikely unless he's an idiot. We don't KNOW for sure by Day 2, but 9 times out of 10 we can take a damn good guess, and we don't really need an informed townie to tell us that we're correct. That was my logic for pushing Oversoul; I knew he was lying, and, because I saw that it had more scum motivation than town motivation, I pushed him for it.

I don't even know why you think that I'm mafia for seeing through a fakeclaim and pushing someone for it; acceptable town responses are to monitor, or to put him under pressure to see how, if at all, he decides to retract his fakeclaim. In this case, Oversoul said "oh yeah it was a gambit that I did because people attack me when I do weird things" or some shit like that, so yes, I am a little hesitant to back down when until recently everything he has posted has had to do with reactions from his gambit that he hasn't really talked about or who's ignoring massclaim or gambit claim, which, if we're talking about "mechanical and fake", then Oversoul's analysis of things definitely seems like both of those.

There's this:
In post 820, Oversoul wrote:My claim was a gambit. I am not an informed townie. I made that claim because I wanted to see the reactions and judge whether or not anyone would jump down my throat to get me lynched for it and so far only Nacho really committed that crime.

As to why I contradicted myself, I did because I legitimately wasn't thinking when I answered the first time. I kept being vague or outright not answering the question because I wanted more people to react to my claim and unfortunately only a handful of players did.
Where "reactions" isn't really that good of a reason. Why informed townie? When
did
you decide to claim informed townie?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Bacde I don't even have any sass for you because you're playing perfectly fine.
In post 1129, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:he has only been scum in one game with me on this site and he did do a little bit of lurking until I called him out on it. the relative tell that bc gave is better indication of alignment cos I have seen him get lurky as town too but that was a newbie game that I subbed into.
Do you remember Inheritance? This is the scum ISO you called me out on. What you're seeing now is a completely different kind of lurking because I've put out more content than most of the people on my wagon. When I'm done here, I'll probably put out more content than any other person in the game. This is a Mastin game, after all.

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Bacde »

^^Hey guys do me a favor and lynch this
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Then there's things about me pushing massclaim on D1, which makes me scum because I don't support it usually, apparently.
I usually avoid threads as scum for a reason. One of the reasons why I would avoid this thread is because I was catching up in other threads, not that the case against me in this one was overwhelming and I couldn't stop in to say "nope, you're wrong."

Nero:
In post 688, Nero Cain wrote:Nacho badgering mover asking why Mollie called me an "indie" is just retarded and scummy.
you questioned reasoning and legitimate reasoning for someone being a third party doesn't change the fact that they are looking for third party
but you apparently still can't see that

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1134, Nachomamma8 wrote: Nero:
In post 688, Nero Cain wrote:Nacho badgering mover asking why Mollie called me an "indie" is just retarded and scummy.
you questioned reasoning and legitimate reasoning for someone being a third party doesn't change the fact that they are looking for third party
but you apparently still can't see that
You think Mollie was looking for third party and you are attacking me?!?

fucking die scumcho
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Yes, she's looking for third party. Like she looks for power roles too!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Still no reason to attack me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1125, CrashTextDummie wrote:Nacho's lack of posting is a problem. It severely diminishes the information to be gleaned from his wagon if he flips town. It also weakens my town-read on him somewhat. Does Nacho lurk as scum? Does he avoid posting when under pressure? Show me this and I will reconsider my stance on him.
I'm relatively certain that in politics mafia I called Nacho out on ignoring that game and posting elsewhere much like she was doing yesterday.
In post 1126, Slandaar wrote:That kitty hydra is town
You'll have to explain that.

BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:46 pm

In post 1132, Nachomamma8 wrote:Bacde I don't even have any sass for you because you're playing perfectly fine.
In post 1129, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:he has only been scum in one game with me on this site and he did do a little bit of lurking until I called him out on it. the relative tell that bc gave is better indication of alignment cos I have seen him get lurky as town too but that was a newbie game that I subbed into.
Do you remember Inheritance? This is the scum ISO you called me out on. What you're seeing now is a completely different kind of lurking because I've put out more content than most of the people on my wagon. When I'm done here, I'll probably put out more content than any other person in the game. This is a Mastin game, after all.
lol, that was probably the most fun I ever had in a game. we did this crazy little dance where I knew you were scum, you knew that I knew you were scum I knew that you knew but wouldn't be able to get you lynched and then I just posted sheep pics and said baaahaaa a lot.

anyways the the experience and skill level in this game is a bit better than that one so I would expect you to bring it.

bring it
on
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:52 pm

also you should be lynched for abandoning me in a game with nero. that's like torture
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Bacde »

so nacho is going to be the lynch d1
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1137, Nero Cain wrote:Still no reason to attack me.
Still no reason for her to attack you? No, it isn't. But it's what she does.
In post 1138, Nero Cain wrote:I'm relatively certain that in politics mafia I called Nacho out on ignoring that game and posting elsewhere much like she was doing yesterday.
ISO from Politics Mafia: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
I feel like I'm defending myself from kindergartners sometimes.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1141, Bacde wrote:so nacho is going to be the lynch d1
If you can get the majority of the playerlist to lynch me out of spite, maybe. Otherwise you might need something real to kill me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1142, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Not what was said. Though I'm sorry that you rolled a derpwad for a team mate.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 1138, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1126, Slandaar wrote:That kitty hydra is town
You'll have to explain that.
Well you see Nero...
In post 883, Slandaar wrote: When the mod randomised the PM's
they
received a town one.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 2:02 pm

In post 1144, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1142, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Not what was said. Though I'm sorry that you rolled a derpwad for a team mate.
^^^ THIS IS WHAT YOU LEFT ME ALONE WITH YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also Nacho, if you think that I'm scummy for attacking dumb as rocks Mollie, what do you think of Thor who said he feels my questioning of Mollie was justified?

ok, Slandaar has claimed scum. This has been a very productive day.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1147, Nero Cain wrote:if you think that I'm scummy for attacking dumb as rocks Mollie
if the conditional is wrong, do I have to answer the rest of the question?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1146, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:^^^ THIS IS WHAT YOU LEFT ME ALONE WITH YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF
In post 620, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:sheeping nero let's see what this does

In post 875, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 859, Bacde wrote:Eddie and Slandaar and Oversoul seriously wtf?

I'm trying to move this game in a direction and you three are being deliberately anti-town by not even responding to my strong assertion I made just 4 posts ago
guys bc is right. this is scum nacho we are seeing

somehow i'm not even a little bit ashamed

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”