Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 2997, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2992, Mantisdreamz wrote:also mollie, if i were scum why would i be playing the way i have? voting remembrance, then removing my vote.. changing mind on him.. reads being all over the place. scum are way more careful, and you know this.
okay so IaI? you get a day

I have not been up against you as scum on this site and the format is different. the game that I played with you that was untimed your reads WERE all over the place mostly cos you forgot what you posted prior. it is kind of what it looks like you did here

I had IaI down as scum on d1. he is super smooth and that is all I can say. I thought fate was a higher priority cos he is very hard to read and that is why I viewed him. plus it would make things clearer about nacho even though I did manage to get paranoid about him anyway.

UNVOTE: mantis
game 99 - where i was scum with blueberry, and nacho picked me out within minutes. :p

i also think the timing of IAI's out and claim was just right, for scum. not at the beginning, not closer to the end, when it's narrowed down a little more, but just right in the midst of things. i don't trust him one bit.

also - should i out my role (cop/doc) ?

Rubicon (L-4): Remembrance
Buldermar (L-4): Rubicon
mantisdreamz (L-3): kuror0, Human Destroyer
I Am Innocent (L-3): mantisdreamz, pirate mollie

SE-Asians, buldermar, I Am Innocent

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is Sunday, May 12th 2013, at 12:00 AM EST.
Last edited by Majiffy on Fri May 10, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

xpost
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 2998, Remembrance wrote:@HD, would it hurt town to see your math? I'm thinking about worse case scenarios if Mantis claims.
yes; if scum can see the math I did it actually ruins the plan I have

mantis I don't really give a fuck about IaI's alignment, I just need you to trust me on this one
Are you ready for this?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Oh you fucking page ninjas.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Okay, I'm trusting you cause you're town HD.

My vote is yea.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3000, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 2997, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2992, Mantisdreamz wrote:also mollie, if i were scum why would i be playing the way i have? voting remembrance, then removing my vote.. changing mind on him.. reads being all over the place. scum are way more careful, and you know this.
okay so IaI? you get a day

I have not been up against you as scum on this site and the format is different. the game that I played with you that was untimed your reads WERE all over the place mostly cos you forgot what you posted prior. it is kind of what it looks like you did here

I had IaI down as scum on d1. he is super smooth and that is all I can say. I thought fate was a higher priority cos he is very hard to read and that is why I viewed him. plus it would make things clearer about nacho even though I did manage to get paranoid about him anyway.

UNVOTE: mantis
game 99 - where i was scum with blueberry, and nacho picked me out within minutes. :p

i also think the timing of IAI's out and claim was just right, for scum. not at the beginning, not closer to the end, when it's narrowed down a little more, but just right in the midst of things. i don't trust him one bit.

also - should i out my role (cop/doc) ?
nks feel more like you tbh
whew!
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 3002, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 2998, Remembrance wrote:@HD, would it hurt town to see your math? I'm thinking about worse case scenarios if Mantis claims.
yes; if scum can see the math I did it actually ruins the plan I have

mantis I don't really give a fuck about IaI's alignment, I just need you to trust me on this one
alright, it did occur that scum wouldn't out themselves

night 5 doc

mollie - lynch me today then so that you can see that i'm speaking from a town mindset
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

maybe IAI & Rubicon?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

why would you want me to lynch you if you are town

that is not how I work

and I thought you said rubicon was a mislynch

see this is why you are scum to me. when do you ask my opinion as town at this stage of the game

it isn't just that you are bouncing around it is that you are bouncing around with no progression of your reads. why do you suddenly find rubicon scummy when you had him as a mislynch like 5 minutes ago
whew!
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 3008, pirate mollie wrote:why would you want me to lynch you if you are town

that is not how I work

and I thought you said rubicon was a mislynch

see this is why you are scum to me. when do you ask my opinion as town at this stage of the game

it isn't just that you are bouncing around it is that you are bouncing around with no progression of your reads. why do you suddenly find rubicon scummy when you had him as a mislynch like 5 minutes ago
because in my mind i was thinking that IAI & HD were pulling a gambit. thinking now, it would be pretty risky -- it would be outing their whole team (if they were both scum together)

i think it's IAI... and if it's not one of Rubicon or Kuror (who seem like easy lynches), then i would look at Buldey next.
that's pretty much all there is to it for me. IAI first, and then i'm unsure of the next, but it would be within those 3 ^ that i just stated.

and i'm speaking out loud when i say stuff like Kuror does seem town. which brought me to land on Rubicon & IAI (minusing the concern that Rub might be a misynch) ahhh!!

that's pretty much where i am, because (now especially) i think you are town - for the recent post where you seemed so certain i was scum. Also, i'm not moving Remembrance or SE from the town pile.

also - i think this is the first time we've actually been online and posting together, so ya first time for me at least we're we've got to interact.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

also i don't really *want* to be lynched, but it's out of part frustration
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

so what made rememory town for you
whew!
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

looking at his ISO, him insisting that Bacde was scum, questioning SE like he was (trying to get the most from him)=(very town motivated), the fact that he changed his read on me... he could have easily kept up with mantis-scum thing, and not have looked suspicious for it. those are a few that come to mind.

do you think IAI & Rubicon seem likely?

the fact that IAI said to leave Rub alone for today is suspicious.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

but isn't looking at his iso the reason you found him scummy in the first place?

did you iso him before or after you voted him
whew!
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

it was also because i thought i was getting overly paranoid about IAI that i voted Remem.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 5:36 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 2985, Remembrance wrote:Buldermar, what is your take on the situation? Not this whole situation, I mean the whole game. Who do you think is scum? Why?

Current opinion on the situation:
I don't think Mantis is scum. I recently iso'd Mantis. And Mollie has a serious point, I don't know Mantis's meta but she has not displayed an initiative in the game. But she has given her stances, her opinions have always seemed right (even when they were wrong), and she often voices my fears. I'm worried as shit that IaI is directing us too.
I don't see what's scummy about Mantis, but I don't feel like I can rule it out entirely. I think you, HD, IAI and mollie are all town. Don't like kuror and Rubi.

Of the four town reads, I'm mostly sure about mollie - I just refuse to believe she'd buss Fate like this. The alignments of HD and IAI are tied, right?
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 5:37 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 2986, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2976, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 2975, pirate mollie wrote:so who are your scum reads?
IAI -for first one.
tell me what you think of his latest post?

after that, if HD and him aren't playing a gambit....dunno.
i don't think you as scum would deliver fate on a platter for us. I def. think SE Asians is town, and i was paranoid of Remembrance for a bit, but i really think he's town. Stuff like - questioning SE, stuff like going after Bacde right *right* at the beginning.

I went to look at Bulder's ISO ---it's soo long though. if Rubicon or Kuror are not scum, i'd be starting to look at him.

maybe i'll take a closer look at his ISO. i did for a bit, a point towards him, was when he was talking to Nacho about Bacde. However, the reason why i have him as a slight niggle...because what i saw was a lot of question asking, but not really many declarations.
this is scummy mantis to the core lol. rubicon is her partner cos she earlier said that he looked like an easy mislynch and here she is saying "oh if rubicon or kuror are not scum I'd look at buldey". lol

can we lynch her or rubicon plz
I'd prefer rubi over mantis.
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 5:38 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 2988, Mantisdreamz wrote:i'll out the role if the rest of town thinks that fine to do right now.
I don't really see how you outing your role could potentially benefit town, and I can see how it could potentially hurt town... Am I missing something here?
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 5:39 am

Post by buldermar »

Why would you not do it and then point out how you'd never do it as scum if you're scum? I don't like this self-meta argument at all.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 5:41 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 3006, Mantisdreamz wrote:alright, it did occur that scum wouldn't out themselves

night 5 doc
Why???? What the fuck is the point of you outing your role?
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Remembrance »

^Bacde tell.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Remembrance »

VOTE: Buldermar

I will not hesitate. The above looks like scum posting. There was little critical thinking, and a lot of trying to look town in the above, it almost looked like a play-by-play:
of things town say^tm
. I got fooled. I'll wait for the flip, or I'll get flipped, but then flip Buldermar after. :(

Further, this is basically how Buldermar has gone today: "Lynch Kuror0," "Lynch Rubicon," "don't lynch Rubicon""Lynch Mantis or Rubicon" He doesn't seem to care who gets lynched. Which is a scum tell. There's not giving a shit, and then there is his posting. I am an idiot, and probably got fooled.

This is probably the worst vote In the history of Mafia.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 6:56 am

In post 3018, buldermar wrote:
In post 2988, Mantisdreamz wrote:i'll out the role if the rest of town thinks that fine to do right now.
I don't really see how you outing your role could potentially benefit town, and I can see how it could potentially hurt town... Am I missing something here?
Yes, actually you are. I have a plan.

By the way, IaI's alignment is only relevant to mine if I'm scum (for obvious reasons); since I'm town he could just be fakeclaiming the innocent.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Sat May 11, 2013 6:58 am

SE-Asians needs to finish off the "massclaim".
Are you ready for this?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”