SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:04 am

Post by SE-Asians »

In post 2907, I Am Innocent wrote: Scum want a guaranteed kill every night. So Wisdom dying N1 (future power role) makes sense to me.
There was 3 outed roles. If I am mafia, I would try to look who is the cop and who is the doc and his target. What happen if it is 2 cops or 3 cops? Yours is logically right if only the mafias know that there were many docs and the docs targeted the cop.
In post 2907, I Am Innocent wrote:Why kill a player that has already used his power over a list of the unconfirmed players, at least one of which had to be a cop?
Same analyse with above. Why not other player like Buldermar, Rubicon, Mantis, or me? Perhaps because we are lynchable. Why Nacho? I already said it.
In post 2919, Human Destroyer wrote:se-asians' soft push on IaI and me is laughable to the max, considering they're doing absolutely friggin' nothing with their vote
Your post (this one) is laughable also.
In post 2922, Remembrance wrote:@Se-Asians, can you remake your suspicions based off the fact HD is town? Before the day ends? Thank you.
No. Your reason "too scummy to be scum" isn't proven. The others didn't think that post is scummy, also myself.
In post 2926, kuror0 wrote:About mantis. I am officially asking why she is town to you. She probably just got HD killed if he is town.
If IaI and HD are gambiting, this is the most town perfect move in this game.

Start of day 1 Mantis was lurking, but rather than give better read, she gave mostly gut reads. When I mostly wanted to lynch myself, Mantis the first who unvote my wagon when in L-2. Day 3 she voted Rem without purpose. Overall, she have no scum motivation at all and honesty.

About your case on Mantis, I prefer Mantis answer by herself, so I will let Mantis to answer first.

I love her claim by the way.
In post 2926, kuror0 wrote:I'm not comfortable lynching a claimed cop potentially shutting down another investigation.
In post 2901, SE-Asians wrote:This is only WIFOM, but it say scum prefer to claim as cop than doc.
In post 2943, Rubicon wrote:Wasn't going to, but since it looks like you guys are probably not lynching me right away, this slot deserves someone who can actually spare the time to play well. I'm getting a bit burnt out on all this mafia stuff and just don't have the energy.
Why you post this?

Also please, respond to Buldermar's and HD's (that you promised)?

Please answer before you replaced with UberNinja.

Rubicon (L-3): Remembrance, Human Destroyer
Buldermar (L-4): Rubicon
kuror0 (L-3): I Am Innocent, mantisdreamz
mantisdreamz (L-3): pirate mollie, kuror0

SE-Asians, buldermar

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline is Sunday, May 12th 2013, at 12:00 AM EST.
Last edited by Majiffy on Fri May 10, 2013 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:10 am

Post by SE-Asians »

I wonder in where Majiffy will post the vote count in my above post. :mrgreen:
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Rubicon »

In post 2948, Remembrance wrote:Okay, thank you for your time. I'll try to ask some quick questions,

What do you think of Mantis's mistake?
Plausible for scum. It's the safest claim she could have made since it allows her to kill HD and me, and doesn't attract suspicion by being the seventh cop.
In post 2948, Remembrance wrote:If you really are an N4 cop, What do you recommend we do with you? What is town's best course of action, in your opinion?
My alignment will be proven N4, so I guess you should just let my replacement do his/her thing until s/he is night killed.
In post 2948, Remembrance wrote:Why do you think, Mantis is scum, while Kuror0 is town?
I think kuror0 is town for interactions with Fate, for some of the things nacho pointed out, and because the nacho investigation seems pointless for a fake result (although this is a weaker point).

Mantis feels scum to me, her votes and claim and position on wagons and generally going along with easy wagons and not taking strong positions herself is what I would expect from scum. Also I have town reads on literally everyone else but buldermar, so...

If mantis is town, kuror0
is
the obvious next choice. If mantis and buldermar are town, I don't know wtf is going on, but I'd probably look at mollie.
In post 2948, Remembrance wrote:Why do you think of Se-asians? I noticed you didn't include him in your reads.
I still have him as town.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: mantis
Are you ready for this?
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Remembrance »

What do you think of Mantis's mistake
Plausible for scum. It's the safest claim she could have made since it allows her to kill HD and me, and
doesn't attract suspicion by being the seventh cop.
Last question, What makes you think Mantis is going to claim cop and not doc?
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Rubicon »

In post 2950, SE-Asians wrote:
In post 2943, Rubicon wrote:Wasn't going to, but since it looks like you guys are probably not lynching me right away, this slot deserves someone who can actually spare the time to play well. I'm getting a bit burnt out on all this mafia stuff and just don't have the energy.
Why you post this?
because I felt like it? and because I think giving a reason when you replace out is the Right Thing To Do.
In post 2950, SE-Asians wrote:Also please, respond to Buldermar's and HD's (that you promised)?
I'll give you a couple paragraphs from the post I was going to make, but gave up on finishing because, like I said, I'm burnt out and don't have the energy.

- OMGUS refers to a very specific kind of counter-vote, right? Someone votes you, you panic / get angry and vote them back because
obviously
anyone who attacks you is scum. In other words, very different from what I'm doing: I'm not voting buldermar because he voted me and I was all "oh my god, nobody's allowed to vote me". I'm voting him because I think the context of his vote was scummy as hell and his response since then is a bunch of bullshit.

- I'm not interested in whatever explanation buldermar came up with to explain what I consider a scum slip after the fact.

- Even if my wagon analysis was completely, 100% wrong, which it wasn't, I still found it useful; and I did take a stance on it and have clearly declared who I think is scum as well as e.g. mollie and buldermar are probably not both scum.

- I mentioned gambits because they're a real possibility and mollie / others were saying she was townfirmed, which she isn't (yet).
In post 2950, SE-Asians wrote:Please answer before you replaced with UberNinja.
UN can't replace me btw - he was banned.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Rubicon »

In post 2954, Remembrance wrote:
What do you think of Mantis's mistake
Plausible for scum. It's the safest claim she could have made since it allows her to kill HD and me, and
doesn't attract suspicion by being the seventh cop.
Last question, What makes you think Mantis is going to claim cop and not doc?
I think you may have read that wrong.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Remembrance »

I don't know how to read it. Can you write it out more clearly.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:49 am

Post by Rubicon »

I have no idea what N5 role she'll end up claiming. If she claimed N3/N4 PR as scum, she would have to claim cop if she wanted to kill HD or me, making her the seventh cop.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 2953, Human Destroyer wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: mantis
nice little sneak-in vote there, hd
In post 2952, Rubicon wrote: If mantis is town, kuror0
is
the obvious next choice. If mantis and buldermar are town, I don't know wtf is going on, but I'd probably look at mollie.
i am town and i've got a feeling bulder is too. do you think that kuror and mollie could potentially be paired then?
ftr - i don't think she is scum
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 2950, SE-Asians wrote:
In post 2926, kuror0 wrote:About mantis. I am officially asking why she is town to you. She probably just got HD killed if he is town.
About your case on Mantis, I prefer Mantis answer by herself, so I will let Mantis to answer first.
hi SE/lincolm - not sure if it's the why did i claim that i should answer? if it is, it was what i said before - i pretty much screwed up and didn't really think it through and just sort of reacted to what looked like remembrance questioning
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by Majiffy »

I don't really feel like doing a vote count right now so you can get it later.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 5:25 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Here are some of my thoughts from my top 2 suspect list request:

1) Everyone submitted prior to my investigation reveal except SE Asians. I did not bother to wait because I had a town read on SE Asians based on the Bacde flip.

2) Nobody included me on their list prior to the investigation reveal (SE Asians included me after my reveal).

3) 3 people included HD on their list prior to my reveal, SE Asians was a 4th after my reveal.

4) HD defended Bacde/Fate heavily D1, and if he is town (which I know to be true), I would expect at least 1 scum to include him as he'd be an easy target.

Here are the top suspect list, I believe in the order they were submitted:

kuror - Rubicon & Mantis
bulder - Rubicon & Kuror
HD - SE Asians & Remembrance
Remembrance - Rubicon & HD
Rubicon - Bulder & HD & Mantis
Mantis - HD & Kuror & Rubicon
Mollie - Rubicon & Kuror
IAI - Kuror & Remembrance
SE Asians - IAI & HD

The 3 people that suspected HD prior to my reveal were Remembrance, Rubicon, and Mantis

I am willing to bet at least 1 scum in here.

What is going to happen N3 is HD is going to die.

If Rubicon is town and alive going into N4, scum must kill him. I lean towards picking someone else to lynch today for this reason, esp since we have so many shady cats still alive.

My pool to lynch from in order of preference is Kuror > Remembrance/Mantis > Builder

I do not want to lynch from the other players at this point.

If someone does not have a vote out there currently, they really need to place one.

Unofficial Vote Count:

mantisdreamz (L-2): pirate mollie, kuror0, Human Destroyer
kuror0 (L-3): I Am Innocent, mantisdreamz
Rubicon (L-4): Remembrance
Buldermar (L-4): Rubicon

SE-Asians, buldermar
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 2959, Mantisdreamz wrote:nice little sneak-in vote there, hd
it's not really a sneak-in vote?

it's just a vote

because you're probably scum
Are you ready for this?
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 8:11 am

Post by buldermar »

IAI, forgive me if you have already commented on it, but what do you think of mantis voting kuror when taking into consideration your own pool to lynch from in order of preference being kuror then mantis?
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Remembrance »

I don't want to believe my reads suck this much.

Still want to lynch Rubicon. If you disagree (as many have already said), I'd appreciate it if you could walk me through the reasoning where it is good to let this slot live for two more days on the chance they are town. That's more than what most scum get. A lot more.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by kuror0 »

Sorry been very busy lately so no time for big posts. Will be posting tomorrow when I can catch a break.
Too lazy to be scum.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Unfortunately I've become monumentally busy this past week; I've just been made aware that a replacement has been requested; I'm going to have to sideline all of my moderation duties to the weekends. So... sorry for those of you whom are used to me being very up on shit; not going to happen this game.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 2955, Rubicon wrote:- I mentioned gambits because they're a real possibility and mollie / others were saying she was townfirmed, which she isn't (yet).
I've never seen mollie make this kind of gambit and I'm inclined to not consider it a possibility, which in turn nearly confirms her as being town to me.

- b
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2013 11:36 pm

Post by buldermar »

In post 2965, Remembrance wrote:Still want to lynch Rubicon. If you disagree (as many have already said), I'd appreciate it if you could walk me through the reasoning where it is good to let this slot live for two more days on the chance they are town. That's more than what most scum get. A lot more.
Are we not debating letting her live
one
more day? Am I being stupid again?

- b
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 11:49 am

Post by kuror0 »

Ok, first thing I want to remember people is that there are 3 days left of day phase. So those not voting should start doing it so we know where are we standing.

I think this day IaI has been quite opportunistic to jump on me and I really think HD is town. The only thing that bothers me is that he hasn't explained the hard change on all his reads. Anyways I guess scum will kill him tonight so there is more reason to know his reads and why the change.

@Remem I won't lynch Rubi simply by the fact I don't want to make the job for scum. Her claim is not the most trustworthy but we haven't lynched any claimed cop it is better to have the option to let more info come to us.

The most scummy player to me is still Mantis.

Besides the points I've raised before I saw this post where she says that me and rubi seem like easy mislynches but then immediately votes me. If you think I'm an easy mislynch why vote for me? :D
Too lazy to be scum.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Rubicon »

I'm not in this game before, but it keeps popping up in my bookmarks and I feel compelled to point out that I'm a he.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 11:59 am

Post by Rubicon »

*anymore
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 2970, kuror0 wrote: Besides the points I've raised before I saw this post where she says that me and rubi seem like easy mislynches but then immediately votes me. If you think I'm an easy mislynch why vote for me? :D
because i don't think anyone will get behind a IAI lynch. I think he's steering... take a look at his last post. If he's scum, he's lining up the lynches very well...
this part here
My pool to lynch from in order of preference is Kuror > Remembrance/Mantis > Builder
i think bulder & remembrance are town... i know i am, and if you are, well then that's 4 town lost right there, if we blindly follow him.

plus, just before i got to this part of your post, i was thinking to myself of unvoting you... but then, i wouldn't know where to put it (i really want to put it on IAI)

i actually don't mind being the lynch today, in order to clear out the wifom.
UNVOTE: kuror
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

i should say that i'm more unsure of IAI & HD pulling a gambit... just since it pretty much reveals their team (so huge risk)
but, scum could easily just pick a town player in thread to clear, and still look legit. especially - if they know or plan to night kill that person soon anyway.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”