Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #0) » Fri May 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

DrippingGoofball ( 6) BBMolla, MattP, kanyeknowsbest,Cogito Ergo Sum, greygnarl, Venmar <--- One of these people is scum. Really that simple. You're welcome.

My choices are gnarl or Venmar---Venmar's blatantly waggoning, Gnarl's first post of any substance is 'Why DON'T you think I'm town?'

DGB is herself until she starts throwing the scumtells around like candy.

Vote: GreyGnarl
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #1) » Fri May 03, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 251, greygnarl wrote:
In post 217, kuribo wrote:
In post 207, greygnarl wrote:He made the list before I asked.
No, what i meant is that if you have to ask why someone doesn't think you are town, you arent very town.

even more, you wondered aloud why he thinks others are more town than you.

the way i phrased it was what we call sarcasm. it is a method of saying things indirectly when you dont Wowant to yell at them

that last sentence was what we call condesending. its a method of speaking to someonne that you feel wouldnt get the point.
Wow, you do so much with a post, can you tell me how to incorporate all that into my obvious shitpost?
Care to actually scumhunt/answer accusations against you at all/do something more constructive than be sarcastic?

Choose at least one.

Also, I don't usually think OMGUS is scummy, but when I do, it's under the conditions that players like MattP do it.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #2) » Fri May 03, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 254, greygnarl wrote:VOTE: benmage

Love how he just tosses matt on the townwagon like everyone else.
So you think Benmage and Matt are scum together?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #3) » Fri May 03, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 28, Kid A wrote:I'm guessing we're all VT except for the scum but if anyone has a PR you should claim because scum has no nk
Explain your thinking here. This sets off alarm bells in my head; not the part that VT is incredibly obvious, the part where claiming a PR now would at all be beneficial. Go.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #4) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 258, greygnarl wrote:
In post 256, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 254, greygnarl wrote:VOTE: benmage

Love how he just tosses matt on the townwagon like everyone else.
So you think Benmage and Matt are scum together?
Are you dumb? I think Ben just copied Matt's reads.
You formed the connection between the two; there were few possibilities there. One of them was an association tell between Benmage and Matt.

What my spider sense is telling me is Ben's a null right now--his pregame thing about the rules was probably a misunderstanding; and I don't read anything that's particularly crying out that Ben's scum.

I'm getting a lot of nulls, but somethings that are making me facepalm. :facepalm:
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #5) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 259, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 249, Ghostlin wrote:DrippingGoofball ( 6) BBMolla, MattP, kanyeknowsbest,Cogito Ergo Sum, greygnarl, Venmar <--- One of these people is scum. Really that simple. You're welcome.
( 6) BBMolla, MattP, kanyeknowsbest,Cogito Ergo Sum, greygnarl, Venmar <--- One of these people is scum. Really that simple. You're welcome.
Unless it's greygnarl who just ditched my wagon, I'd wager that the scum ARE NOT VOTING.

Like, say Quilfolurk and Oversoultupidquestions.
DGB...you said the choices were Mattscum or tasered? Have you settled on tasered?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #6) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 128, MattP wrote:VOTE: DGB
This happens immediately after DGB said you were either tasered or scum. There's no reasoning for it, and this is around the same time if not after the whole 'I'm such a good scum hunter, I won a scummy!' and 'why am I not listed town?' posts.

You're not as nakedly on the wagon as the last two votes, including the man who just jumped off after asking for explanations/pressure; but you're still scummy.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #7) » Fri May 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 284, MattP wrote:
In post 281, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 128, MattP wrote:VOTE: DGB
This happens immediately after DGB said you were either tasered or scum. There's no reasoning for it, and this is around the same time if not after the whole 'I'm such a good scum hunter, I won a scummy!' and 'why am I not listed town?' posts.

You're not as nakedly on the wagon as the last two votes, including the man who just jumped off after asking for explanations/pressure; but you're still scummy.
All of this post is terrible

And I'm not explaining why

Someone else can
"I don't have to explain myself, I'll just attack the post accusing me!"

Unless anyone else wants to take a stab on why my reasoning is WRONG.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #8) » Fri May 03, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Matt, in order:

1) DGB isn't psycho enough for you this game yet?

2-3) Your personal meta with one other player is bullshit and is not admissable as evidence as to why you're not scum.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #9) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 293, Oversoul wrote:I have suspicions on multiple people, but my primary suspicion falls on Ghostlin. I don't understand his attack against Kid A for the pr talk and I don't understand why he is using the word null to describe other players. His opinions seem out of place with how the thread was going as a whole.
Inviting PRs to out themselves does not help town. It doesn't help town for two reasons:

1) Mafia jumping on wagons that involve PRs
2) Mafia fakeclaiming PRs to stay alive.

Even including that speculation doesn't help town and opens up WIFOM. So...what was KidA's reasoning for including it? I see only two motivations for that:

1) He's being a VI somewhat
2) He's scummy

I want him to be able to articulate his reasons so I can make a decision on which it is. I'm amused that the rest of you are somewhat underestimating me.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #10) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 334, Oversoul wrote:Ghostlin, I understand it is bad play to have PRs out themselves on Day 1, but this game does not have any PRs and that should be evident from the signup thread and the rules post. I didn't understand why you felt the need to start suspecting him for this when it was obvious that Kid A had to be either trolling or playing dumb?
Think about your sentence there for a minute, OS--if he's trolling he's not being useful, so why bother even mentioning the possibility except to look like he's doing something? If he's just being dumb...then he's a VI, which helps me eliminate him.

I questioned his motivations, told him I did trust him and asked for elaboration, in short.

Two of you are playing the "Ghostlin is dumb" drum loudly and don't think I'm scum, and you think I'm scum because....I thought something was suspicious in his play and wanted clarification? You're reaching. I mean, really really reaching; I didn't vote him yet, I just wanted to hear what he had to say.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #11) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

As in "why the f--k would you even suggest that? Either you're playing dumb town to the point where it doesn't help us anymore, or you're playing dumb scum to the point where you're being painfully transparent."
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #12) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP #342: Did should be didn't trust him.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #13) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 345, Oversoul wrote:Where did that impression come from? I just think that engaging on that notion was bad because I personally thought he was trolling and wouldn't give you the answers your expected. I thought it was obvious that he wasn't taking the game seriously with that comment given the setup is public knowledge which is why I thought discussion on the motivation for that was bad.
Scum can benefit from being dead weight without needing prods or being painful obvious lurkers in this game. In fact, with only one day, it's almost better to clutter up the works with shit we don't need than shit we do.

I want to know if he's going to bother to even reply first off, and what he says.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #14) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Now to answer the unspoken 'is Ghostlin out of practice' question, yes, he is, because it's been six months to a year since I've played mafia on this site.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #15) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 298, Oversoul wrote:I feel like Venmar is town for that post seeing as he could just ride anti-Oversoul sentiment. Plus, he is using a past game as a reference point for a read which I find town is more likely to do than scum.
Hey, OS--while we're talking about things that bother us. What "anti-Oversoul" sentiment? The only person that's voting you is DGB and you've hardly been the center of attention this game.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #16) » Sat May 04, 2013 7:59 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 399, Oversoul wrote:Wasting time in a mafia game?

How does that work? Is everyone given a minute of response time before they leave for the day? Are you talking about waiting around to see where I am going to go with this? If anything it will help point out the lurkers/inactives.
WHAT?

OS, you know exactly how to waste time in a mafia game. This -isn't- your first rodeo.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #17) » Sat May 04, 2013 8:09 am

Post by Ghostlin »

OS, Quil...why aren't you voting? No seriously, we've provided 21 pages of content...why aren't you doing it?

Also, with Ben, KidA, and JS all at the same time playing the idiot, we've either got a lot of people misunderstanding the rules/roles/setup whatever or one of them's scum.

JS--why would you want to know the odds of scum winning this game anyway? That makes no sense if you're town.

Mod, I really hate to ask, but can we either get a devoted player in GIF's spot or a prod please?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #18) » Sat May 04, 2013 8:54 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 510, Benmage wrote:@Ghost I don't know why that's even relevant mentioning...I derped for the first few pages, its now page 21. The game started right after I got in.. I skimmed my PM/the rules... and just wanted to put forth and idea (while I was at work) that others could build off of. I wanted to do some sort of Stars Aligned III path of orchestrating night actions to break the game.. BUT my failhard understanding of the game.. anyways stopped derping pg what 3?

Get with the times.
You're right; the only reason I mentioned it is there have been two more common versions of the instance, and you were the first. Honestly, I didn't find your derp scummy when you did it; there was practically no anti-town motivation there.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #19) » Sat May 04, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 518, Benmage wrote:
In post 509, MattP wrote:Yeah we don't have time for this I don't care if he's only been gone for 24 hours id like
day one over by eight days in
How large do we want this game to get... I'm thinking we shouldn't go over 40 pages.
Why would we want to restrict the only Day we've got?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #20) » Sat May 04, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Ghostlin »

I don't know, DGB. I'd say Molla's scum, but the last few times I've played with him that I'm aware, he always reads scum.

GIF's fucking useless though. Let's stick him back in the freezer.

Unvote.

Vote: GIF
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #21) » Sat May 04, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 551, BBmolla wrote:
In post 548, Oversoul wrote:Im joining Kid on
This in general is a bad idea.
That's the most coherent thing you've said all game.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #22) » Sat May 04, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 547, BBmolla wrote:Lynch someone who I find scummy and don't get lynched in the process
If you're contributing to the process, odds are you won't get lynched. This isn't rocket science, and shouldn't need to be said. Why are you even worried about getting lynched, anyway?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #23) » Sat May 04, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Alright, I'm making a list (these are really not in a particular order)

Likely Scum:
GuyInFridge, Venmar, Quilford, OS, JS, Molla

Meh:
Greygnarl, Kuribo, MattP, CES

VI:
KidA
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #24) » Sat May 04, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Hey, BB--my question above? Not rhetorical.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #25) » Sat May 04, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 563, BBmolla wrote:
In post 555, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 547, BBmolla wrote:Lynch someone who I find scummy and don't get lynched in the process
If you're contributing to the process, odds are you won't get lynched. This isn't rocket science, and shouldn't need to be said. Why are you even worried about getting lynched, anyway?
When you get lynched you can't win the game. No matter your alignment.
Yes, but: if you're obv-town and you get lynched, the rest of us deserve to lose anyway. There's no reason not to put yourself out there and be town, you have roughly 0% chance of being night killed until the mod hates your guts and gave you a role that suicides on Night 1. What's more, more of us WIN if we lynch the right person.

You are really the only person who's put this into 'I'm trying to avoid to get lynched so I can win the game'.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #26) » Sat May 04, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 564, Kid A wrote:can you explain the greygnarl read im uncertain on him
His playstyle's reasonably alien to me: I waver back and forth. That's generally meant by 'meh'. Any badness in his play has been sort of eclipsed by others.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #27) » Sat May 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 580, Oversoul wrote:Oversoulish... Lol.

DGB, why would I read when I much prefer to aggrevate everyone over their pointless objections to my questions?

Bbmolla, add Venmar to the town list. I am pretty confident in that read.
Explain Ventown to me.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #28) » Sat May 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Let's all stop talking about how much Venmar sucks and do something about it. Also, I want to wait for GIF's reactions.

Unvote.

Vote:Venmar

This is a better wagon than the DGB, Kayne and Gnarl wagons combined.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #29) » Sat May 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 676, MattP wrote:Also ghostlin I don't like you're demoting a wagon on someone that just had a panic attack because of three votes on hin
I'm 'demoting' a wagon that had two votes on it. Where were you when everyone else jumped off?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #30) » Sun May 05, 2013 4:22 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 679, MattP wrote:By everyone you mean one person ghostlin??

Also what does that have to do with Greys reaction
OK, either you're upset at me for no longer voting GIF, who was at L-3 earlier, or you're upset at me devaluing a wagon that I at the very least don't have strong feelings about. Which is done all the time.

I would be happy to get my vote back on GIF if he flakes and posts shallowly. But I'd like to kinda talk about some of these other wagons, thanks.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #31) » Sun May 05, 2013 4:25 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Kuribo, Venmar's is practically buddying OS, and last I checked that wasn't a towntell, if you get my drift.

Also, DGB, you wouldn't win the game alone, necessarily. If we're afraid of OS fleeing, why aren't we voting him?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #32) » Sun May 05, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 719, Venmar wrote:Oh, am I not allowed to defend people?
Not to the point of white knighting in the way you've seemed to be doing it. OS is a big boy, he should be able to defend his sins himself. Most of what he's accused of makes sense from a standpoint and I don't see the point in defending him to the extent you have. You could say 'I get a town vibe because that's how he's played with me', but you've elaborated this across multiple posts now. In fact, the fact you're 'defending' rather than 'stating a town read' at this point doesn't have to mean you're part of a scum team, you could be looking for a town ally. :igmeou:
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #33) » Sun May 05, 2013 4:46 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 722, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 719, Venmar wrote:Oh, am I not allowed to defend people?
Not to the point of white knighting in the way you've seemed to be doing it. OS is a big boy, he should be able to defend his sins himself. Most of what he's accused of makes sense from a standpoint and I don't see the point in defending him to the extent you have. You could say 'I get a town vibe because that's how he's played with me', but you've elaborated this across multiple posts now. In fact, the fact you're 'defending' rather than 'stating a town read' at this point doesn't have to mean you're part of a scum team, you could be looking for a town ally. :igmeou:
This post should read 'doesn't have to mean you're both part...'
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #34) » Sun May 05, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 740, Oversoul wrote:You did? I haven't read much since page ~19 or something.
Jesus Christ.

Unvote.

Vote: OS
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #35) » Sun May 05, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Ghostlin »

First I'm bad and now I'm scummy opportunistic? Matt, you're grasping at straws, and if you can't understand how NOT reading the last 20 pages is bad for a mafia game, then I can't help you.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #36) » Sun May 05, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 818, MattP wrote:Kuribo when ghostlin and kid a are voting or planning to vote oversoul for not reading ten pages he is hanging lower than an elderly mans testicles
God, this is so too scummy to be scum I want to reach through my screen and smack the shit out of you.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #37) » Sun May 05, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 821, greygnarl wrote:ghostlin it's a known fact that not reading the thread is not alignment indicative.
No, I'm referring to the low-hanging fruit can't be scum argument. That is a fallacy. Although let me tell you something. You've got one day to figure this shit out. You're unlikely to request a replacement. Explain how that in any way is pro-town.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #38) » Sun May 05, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 821, greygnarl wrote:ghostlin it's a known fact that not reading the thread is not alignment indicative.
No, I'm referring to the low-hanging fruit can't be scum argument. That is a fallacy. Although let me tell you something. You've got one day to figure this shit out. You're unlikely to request a replacement. Explain how that in any way is pro-town.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #39) » Sun May 05, 2013 11:00 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In a 'normal game', sure, they'd flail for a while and replace out. We're not in a normal game.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #40) » Sun May 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 837, Benmage wrote:So we can't grow a pair maybe and take down a player *gasp DGB* you wouldn't normally see hang D1.
I tend not to vote for people I think are town, but this is a unique spin on scum hunting.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #41) » Mon May 06, 2013 5:50 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 887, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 886, GuyInFreezer wrote:@DGB: having never experienced RQS before, can you tell me how answering stupid RQS is scummy? I'm just curious.
It's not 100% scumtell but I think that scum would be more likely to blindly comply, while townies have less problem going
"
what is this shit I am not wasting my time I have scum to hunt
."

I'm also weary of Benmage since his thinking is diametrically opposed to mine. I'm trying to fight my tendency to think that people with horrible logik and horrible reads are scumzors. If I had 4 or 5 votes tomorrow, I'd park one of them on Benmage to cover my bases.

I tend to ignore RVS/RQS for this reason.

The only time I tend to comply is newbie games where upon everyone is well served to have an RQS to get everyone to know each other.

I have doubts it does it's function, which is to galvanize players in the game. Often, all it does is form the first accusation for scum to base lame cases on. (And I've done it as scum.)

DGB, not to redirect, but what do you think of Matt P's assumptions on this page and his idea of stopping on day 10?

Same question for Benmage and stopping on page 40?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #42) » Mon May 06, 2013 5:52 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 928, MattP wrote:Townread on benmage goes out the fucking window

WHOOOOOSH

We are not lynching by page forty and losing what the absolute fuck
He's mentioned this before. Why are you jettisoning your town read on Benmage NOW? And if it's because you've not read the game the last eleven pages, I'mmma probably going to slap you.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #43) » Mon May 06, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Mod, --cough-- five votes on OS

Fixed, thanks. -Zor
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #44) » Mon May 06, 2013 6:01 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Honestly, here's my feelings on lynching since it's such a big deal.

I don't think we should lynch anyone with an arbitrary page count. I don't want to be sitting here for a eleven days because we get folks who talk a lot and fill up two pages.

I think waiting until day 10 is slightly better, but probably a nice round number for discussion, maybe 48-72 hours remaining, treat that as deadline for lynch. Otherwise our post game analysis would be close to useless.

Now, we can always play like most Day 1's, wait until dead line---that's not necessarily bad except none of the town players will get the sounding board we need.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #45) » Mon May 06, 2013 6:22 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 942, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I'm not getting into the town bloc then, MattP?
Probably neither am I if Matt's epileptic trees for the past three to five pages are any indication. I'm not fussed.

Ben: Besides skill level, what's your reason for wanting DGB lynched?

Really, I'm not unhappy with the OS/Gnarl/JS wagon split right now. It's not a combination where I'd feel uncomfortable voting for the wagons, not like say...a Benmage/DGB split.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #46) » Mon May 06, 2013 7:53 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 559, Ghostlin wrote:Alright, I'm making a list (these are really not in a particular order)

Likely Scum:

Meh:

VI:
KidA
To the answer that Benmage's is town, he's not on this list I made, OS. You, on the other hand..
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #47) » Mon May 06, 2013 8:15 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Although, I'm...disturbed by some theory things he's said. (Benmage, that is)

First off, he's suggesting we lynch an experienced player like DGB. The problem is, this day isn't really constructed toward that. It's constructed more towards finding the weaker player.

Here are the reasons:

1) It's Mafia Lovers, so lynching the weaker member is designed to be easier. Just follow the tells the weaker player gives you and hunt them down. With someone like DGB, unless you know exactly how they play, if you get them you either get a mafioso and win or you get a dead townie who could of helped us. Benmage hasn't instilled an argument on why DGB's scum and his argument is we should get a skilled player who doesn't die Day 1.

2) The Flee mechanic. Would you keep JS or OSS, or a player that wouldn't garner the suspicion like DGB or Benmage? The mechanic's fairly obvious.

Secondly, there's a certain amount of rush I'm getting from that slot.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #48) » Mon May 06, 2013 8:17 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 957, Oversoul wrote:
In post 955, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 559, Ghostlin wrote:Alright, I'm making a list (these are really not in a particular order)

Likely Scum:

Meh:

VI:
KidA
To the answer that Benmage's is town, he's not on this list I made, OS. You, on the other hand..
I guess I should have asked why in conjunction with my other question. :roll:
Why are you making this difficult?

T-Bone, that is just BBmolla meta. He is a very hard person to read sometimes.
Look at the recently finished mini theme invitational run by Nexus
Except for the above which I just mentioned, I'm not getting scummy vibes from him. Why I'm making this hard is I'm think you're probably not town.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #49) » Mon May 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 965, kuribo wrote:Ghostlin, you're forgetting: what if both scum have garnered a lot of suspicion? there may not be a stronger scum player.
That would be good, because out of today's wagons it'll be about choosing the right one. We only need to get one of the two scum to win.
In post 965, kuribo wrote:conversely, the possibility exists that neither scum is a weak link
This would suck. Honestly, DGB/Benmage, for example, are, at this point, generally thought to be town, and if they're not, it'd make tomorrow interesting.

I feel we have to stick to conventional methods of scumhunting at some point, otherwise we're random mass-guessing.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #50) » Tue May 07, 2013 5:32 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1038, JacobSavage wrote:UNVOTE: Ghostlin

Pretty sure he's actually town. Opppps.
So..who's scum? Besides the possibility of you, of course.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #51) » Tue May 07, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1043, MattP wrote:• Benmage
• DrippingGoofball
• Kanyeknowsbest
• kuribo
• MattP
• Quilford

Hey guys

These 6 players are obviously town and obviously good. Can all 6 of us work together and get some shit did? I don't even exactly know what I want "did", but can we all just hold hands and be productive, and get over the Benmage hate?
I'm not against this, but I'm not sheep Matt or Quil blindly hoping to 'get shit done'.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #52) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Ghostlin »

*Facepalms* Folks, with one Day only, no NK, daytalk would have to have to happen for scum to get anywhere. That part of that makes sense.

If there's any scum suspicion at all, it's the unlikelyhood (it's a word now, shut up) of having to check such a small, bullshit detail as scum's Daytalk. My problem is here is that Kid A's playing stupid enough to either have to check that, is trolling, or is deliberately being the load to be anti-town that he's creating a scum black hole with his anti-townness.

In other words, I'm questioning my VI read in that if he's really that dumb.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #53) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1099, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1085, Ghostlin wrote:*Facepalms* Folks, with one Day only, no NK, daytalk would have to have to happen for scum to get anywhere. That part of that makes sense.
Disagree.
What of that assumption do you disagree with? It seems pretty damn obvious to me, unless you think a lot of that is going to be done 'post' Day 1--which, honestly, that's going to vary a lot.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #54) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1097, Kid A wrote:like i said im trying to sort out my reads right now

ive got a table and everything

i would try and convince you i was town so you could read other people but it sounds like you have decent reads on everyone else right now
Reads. In detail.
NOW.

If you have a "table and everything" you can certainly read from it. I don't like the original accusation of Matt, but you wriggling around is scummy as hell.

Also, half your votes don't have a reason, so you saying you can't muster a defense to Matt is thick.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #55) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1118, kuribo wrote:
In post 1116, Kid A wrote:not really in court everyone else has to stop what theyre doing for me to talk about dumb shit but in mafia you can keep on discussing whatever you want while i sort out my vote
okay so what exactly was stopping you from explaining your vote on Jacob when you made it?
Kuribo, I'm feeling the idea of 'reads or rope' right now. What do you think?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #56) » Tue May 07, 2013 7:59 am

Post by Ghostlin »

I can kind of understand them...I think; but these aren't reads. The fact he's waited until Page 46 to make the table when he said he had one and everything is more staggering...

Kuribo, I don't know if you'll take permission from me, but granted.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #57) » Tue May 07, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Unvote.

Vote: Kid A

What was that...I don't even...

You seem to vacillate on whether or not you have a table of reads; your table of reads are...extremely shallow, and you've been voting without reasons at least three times in this game. Oh, and the scum flail. Let's NOT forget about the scum flail.

OS--the possibility of bussing still exists.

P-edit: BUT YOU HAVE VENMAR AS TOWN.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #58) » Tue May 07, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1155, MattP wrote:well fuck im scum
Aha! Scum claim!

Seriously, guys...I'm not losing sleep over the whole Kid A thing. He could be putting in the same mindless follow the leader sheep mentality that most Town does, but...well, I hate to say it, he's not trying hard enough to convince me he's apathetic town.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #59) » Tue May 07, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1161, MattP wrote:I don't like your defense of Kid A it's very moronic in logic
There was no defense. That was AtE at its finest. Or, the 'I get that feel, bro', defense.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #60) » Tue May 07, 2013 8:36 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1167, Kid A wrote:
In post 1163, Ghostlin wrote:he's not trying hard enough to convince me he's apathetic town.
there is no pleasing this guy
Generally not. Let me elaborate. When scum want to play town, they generally do shit like...oh, manufacture shallow reads on command, that contain cognitive dissonance and things we already knew. (JS is scummy? Wow.)

When Town is lazy, they just tend to sheep and not even try. You're both trying too hard and not trying hard enough to be Town.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #61) » Tue May 07, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1174, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1171, kuribo wrote:yeah yeah, boo fucking hoo, you're being picked on by an aggressive town
You've never been there so you don't know it Kuribo.

And the wonderful Kanye finally shows himself
OS, let me give you some advice.

If you're serious about the 'woe is me, everyone thinks I'm scum, and I'm being picked on' and this happens a lot?

You probably shouldn't be playing mafia. Because right now, we're not reading sympathy, we're reading two folks that are trying to redirect anywhere but themselves.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #62) » Tue May 07, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

I don't mind the fact that the Kid A's lynch gotten traction. I would lynch OS and JS of the other wagons as well today.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #63) » Tue May 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

T-Bone, why didn't you vote someone else when you unvoted?

JS--who do you think is scum?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #64) » Wed May 08, 2013 6:05 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1265, MattP wrote:
Unvote
What are you doing? This entire wagon was you pressuring Kid A and how he flailed. I didn't agree with how you did it with your reasoning, but wiggling off the wagon for a reason...wtf, dude.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #65) » Wed May 08, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1268, MattP wrote:
In post 1266, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 1265, MattP wrote:
Unvote
What are you doing? This entire wagon was you pressuring Kid A and how he flailed. I didn't agree with how you did it with your reasoning, but wiggling off the wagon for a reason...wtf, dude.
I see no personal benefit in responding to posts like this
Humor me. For the sake of fucking Town. I'd like to win today, and I'd like to know what you think you're fucking playing at.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #66) » Thu May 09, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1338, JacobSavage wrote:
In post 1332, kuribo wrote:
In post 1318, JacobSavage wrote:@T-Bone I'd call 18 posts quite a lot considering we are not even a week in. Just because some people like to post a lot doesn't mean anything.

Because gut isn't something that just appears.

You do have to think about it.
"only a week in?"

do you realize this game is designed to literally last two weeks?

You have 18 posts halfway through the game.
I am aware of that.

And its only D1, I'd call 36 posts (extrapolating) in a Day is pretty average for me.
Except this is the only day you have, so why aren't you talking? I never got people who signed up for games and choose to use them by just sitting there.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #67) » Thu May 09, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1349, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: GG

GG how do you know Kid A is town.
Where did GG say Kid A was town?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #68) » Thu May 09, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1353, BBmolla wrote:Still fine voting him for now.
Got any other reason for voting at this juncture besides grasping at straws?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #69) » Fri May 10, 2013 5:02 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Looks like the wagons today are JS/Kid A/GG.

Thinking outloud here (these catergories are Scum to Town; also lynch today to vote tomorrow):

Scum likely to flee:
JS, KidA, BBMolla, OS, GG. These folks at one time or another have drawn suspicion like a lightning rod, and I feel we should lynch one of these tonight.

Not Obvtown, But if Any Of The Above Aren't Scum; possible fleers
Venmar, Quilford, GIF. None of these folks have impressed me with their play. They could be scum. They read a big fat null to me.

Falls somewhere in between, Ghost, you probably should look at these:
T-Bone, KKB. Neither of these players have wowed me, but they've not put me off my lunch either. They...need to be reread, because I should be able to sort them somewhere on the Townie/Scum Continnum, if only mentally.

Vaguely uneasy, but reads mostly Town:
CES, Benmage, MattP. CES I have difficulty reading, but his motivations have seemed mostly Town. My dis-ease of Benmage is in #958; but this doesn't warrant a vote. Matt P annoys the shit out of me, and my gut doesn't like him. I, however am not a "gut" mafia player. Also, since we've spent pages arguing, he's probably town.

Town. We're probably in trouble if Maf is in one of these:
Kuribo, DGB. I've had good feelings about DGB all game, she's not been playing like in the NY game I played with her when she was scum, and yeah, Kuribo reads Town to me. It would REALLY suck if scum was in here.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #70) » Fri May 10, 2013 5:07 am

Post by Ghostlin »

^This is for me, but it could be helpful for you guys as well.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #71) » Fri May 10, 2013 11:14 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1397, BBmolla wrote:Ghostlin's giant read post sucked
All of your posts suck.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #72) » Fri May 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1404, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1403, JacobSavage wrote:I've been busy.

I need sleep, I might think of something insightful to say overnight.

It probably won't be though.
Come on. This IS scum.
Yeah, it is.

Unvote.

Vote: JS
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #73) » Sat May 11, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Ben, why are you on CES? There's no shortage of wagons.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #74) » Sun May 12, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Ghostlin »

How do I have at least five scum reads at this point of the game? Was the game turned bastard secretly? IT'S NOT FUCKING POSSIBLE.

Ben, get your ASS IN HERE AND ANSWER MY QUESTION. WHY. IS. YOUR. VOTE. PARKED. ON. FUCKING. CES.

CES is about as likely to be lynched as I am to be struck by lightning at this point of the game.

JS, if you want to be not useless, then point out who the damn is scum with a some substance we can look at.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #75) » Sun May 12, 2013 10:06 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Hey, OS. Explain why Jacob's town.

Also, explain why you think how that would mesh with the fact that he's not voting.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #76) » Mon May 13, 2013 9:16 am

Post by Ghostlin »

God, you're scum.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (isolation #77) » Mon May 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Those of you voting end game:

WE AREN'T FUCKING ENDING THE GAME YET, SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND PARTICIPATE.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (isolation #78) » Mon May 13, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1724, Oversoul wrote:I am also willing to vote Ghostlin for the simple fact that he and Bemage said "this isn't the first rodeo"

THATS FUCKING SUSPECT
Vote me. With the huge amount of waffle you've been consuming this game, you would deserve to lose at this point.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (isolation #79) » Mon May 13, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Suspect: Molla

(Was Benmage)
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (isolation #80) » Mon May 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

I'll consider putting a suspicion on Ven if we're doing this cooperatively, but I don't see that going well.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #81) » Mon May 13, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1816, T-Bone wrote:Two, make sure
no one
accuses you
No one=/=most accusations. Unless you're thinking in case of a tie and everyone had one accusation, we'd all lose.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #82) » Mon May 13, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

We're still playing the game, right?

Mod, two questions:

1) In case of a tie for most accusations, would both players not be able to j'accuse?

2) In the above--in the unlikely case of all players having the same amount of accusations, would everyone LOSE due to everyone having the most accusations?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #83) » Mon May 13, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1828, T-Bone wrote:I thought it was implied. With the plan that's being suggested it only takes one player to spite me. (yes I'm thinking for myself, but that's why I'm Third Party) The only person who really benefits with this plan is DGB as it lessens the likelihood that she loses based on all the players who said they'd accuse her.
Don't imply anything -yet-. The mod should be able to answer 1, if he doesn't answer 2, because my role PM doesn't spell out what happens in case of a tie, last I read it.

Annnnddd...I just read it. Mine does describe what happens in case of a tie. You don't lose your accusation.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #84) » Mon May 13, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2, zoraster wrote:2. You accuse the remaining mafia member. HOWEVER, if you receive the most accusations against you, you will NOT make an accusation and you will automatically lose.
A tie will not automatically make you lose or remove your accusation
Mod, it looks like I found the answer to my own question.

I'm quoting from the sample PM here.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #85) » Mon May 13, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Oh shi---

I see what DGB was getting AT. Accusing T-Bone, would be willing to accuse Molla, Ven as alternates.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #86) » Mon May 13, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

What I don't get is the following. You specifically said
no one
, T-Bone.

I'm sure I'll end up with at least one accusation parked at me from OS. I don't really care, because 1 isn't going to ruin my win chance, and the most it looks like anyone might get if we follow the table is 2--and in case of a tie, you don't lose your vote.

#1828 implies you don't know what happens in case of a tie--which is fine, I didn't until I checked my PM. Funny thing---
the sample scum PM doesn't have the same line about ties the sample town one does.
Assuming Zoaster sent out roughly what's in the scum and town samples, only a scum would imply that 'one accusation would screw my chances to accuse' and pass that off as town.

I don't like scum slips, but...this is something that would of taken five minutes to check in your inbox if you were town.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #87) » Mon May 13, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1839, T-Bone wrote:HEY GENIUS #1743

LEARN

READ
Yeah, but that's still dissonant and is like claiming if NO ONE ELSE FUCKING ACCUSES you lose. OBVIOUSLY WE'RE GOING TO ACCUSE, EVEN IF WE HAVE TO CLOSE OUR EYES AND THROW DARTS AT A BOARD FOR OUR MEDIUM, SO WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT ONE SPITEFUL PLAYER?

THAT'S STILL SCUM.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (isolation #88) » Mon May 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1843, T-Bone wrote:I mean what is your mental block with this exactly? I don't understand why you're so fixiated on this. I've have explained this SEVERAL TIMES. Let me fucking spell it out for you.

If we go with the plan where we circle jerk and everyone gets one vote, everyone has one vote and we tie. UNLESS someone decides to spite someone. Oversoul already said HE WILL SPITE ME. That's why I don't want any votes.

What is NOT clear about this? Honestly?
There's a difference between "no one" and "OS is a spiteful SOB so if he casts another suspicion on me I will lose."

You specifically said the first, and not 'well if people don't go with the plan...'

Should I look up the dictionary definition of 'no one' to show you the difference between the two?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (isolation #89) » Tue May 14, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Vote parked on Quil right now, mostly because of the huge help he's been.

Also, GG, no one would care enough to say that.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #90) » Wed May 15, 2013 5:40 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 1905, Quilford wrote:I should take a look at Animal Rescue, hmm?
Meh. If I was scum, I'd probably be the weaker link. Scum Ghost enjoys chaos too much. Town Ghost is annoyed by it.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (isolation #91) » Wed May 15, 2013 7:03 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

If we've got a wide enough spread, someone will lose as scum.

Vote: End Game

I..don't have much further input. Nom's on Quil.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (isolation #92) » Fri May 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2182, DrippingGoofball wrote:I have no idea why so many players had town reads on Benmage.

I hadn't played with him for ages so I wasn't confident pushing it, but all his posts sounded like they were from the mind of a complete lunatic.
I would of hopped on the wagon, would I thought as well it was going anywhere.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (isolation #93) » Fri May 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Um, Zo, not that it changes anything but..

5/14/2013 12:28:14 Ghostlin Gravity Quilford
5/14/2013 22:36:10 Ghostlin Ouvre Oversoul

Ouvre wasn't my password

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”