MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 322, greygnarl wrote:Matt's 284 reads as bullshit cuz he should know that Ghostlin is trying to scumhunt but doesn't know how to do it.

Not related to your vote.
Lol yeah stupidity is acceptable from a stupid person because they're stupid

Mmm good logic you're playing a towny game right now with your proactive statements and opinions
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by MattP »

No it doesn't matter how many times I've played with DGB regardless I'm usually not right with her but it doesn't mean her posts aren't objectively bad
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by MattP »

Probably five times
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by MattP »

I don't think questions like "how many times have you played with DGB" are helpful
SlappyKrust
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 293, Oversoul wrote:I have suspicions on multiple people, but my primary suspicion falls on Ghostlin. I don't understand his attack against Kid A for the pr talk and I don't understand why he is using the word null to describe other players. His opinions seem out of place with how the thread was going as a whole.
Inviting PRs to out themselves does not help town. It doesn't help town for two reasons:

1) Mafia jumping on wagons that involve PRs
2) Mafia fakeclaiming PRs to stay alive.

Even including that speculation doesn't help town and opens up WIFOM. So...what was KidA's reasoning for including it? I see only two motivations for that:

1) He's being a VI somewhat
2) He's scummy

I want him to be able to articulate his reasons so I can make a decision on which it is. I'm amused that the rest of you are somewhat underestimating me.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by MattP »

I'm in a bad mood in RL right now so I'm being offensive just disregard me
SlappyKrust
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:11 pm

Post by greygnarl »

In post 325, Oversoul wrote:I don't think Matt is scum to be honest, Grey

pedit:

actually?
Yeah, just thought I'd throw that out there.
In post 326, MattP wrote:
In post 322, greygnarl wrote:Matt's 284 reads as bullshit cuz he should know that Ghostlin is trying to scumhunt but doesn't know how to do it.

Not related to your vote.
Lol yeah stupidity is acceptable from a stupid person because they're stupid

Mmm good logic you're playing a towny game right now with your proactive statements and opinions
Yes, but he's not jsut going to *get* that he has no clue how to scumhunt. Let him play his game until he realizes that he is completely ineffective at mafhunting. That's how it worked for me.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by MattP »

I've never played with him before how can I assume a 2008 joined player is naturally fail
SlappyKrust
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 329, MattP wrote:I don't think questions like "how many times have you played with DGB" are helpful
Point - Are posts like these helpful?
I am constructing a framework to base people's actions off. It is helpful for me.

pedit:

I didn't find your posts offensive.

Ghostlin, I understand it is bad play to have PRs out themselves on Day 1, but this game does not have any PRs and that should be evident from the signup thread and the rules post. I didn't understand why you felt the need to start suspecting him for this when it was obvious that Kid A had to be either trolling or playing dumb?
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by greygnarl »

In post 330, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 293, Oversoul wrote:I have suspicions on multiple people, but my primary suspicion falls on Ghostlin. I don't understand his attack against Kid A for the pr talk and I don't understand why he is using the word null to describe other players. His opinions seem out of place with how the thread was going as a whole.
Inviting PRs to out themselves does not help town. It doesn't help town for two reasons:

1) Mafia jumping on wagons that involve PRs
2) Mafia fakeclaiming PRs to stay alive.

Even including that speculation doesn't help town and opens up WIFOM. So...what was KidA's reasoning for including it? I see only two motivations for that:

1) He's being a VI somewhat
2) He's scummy

I want him to be able to articulate his reasons so I can make a decision on which it is. I'm amused that the rest of you are somewhat underestimating me.
STFU please. It's obvious from your posts that you don't know what you're doing, but think that you do. You are just going after peoples' actions that look bad based on what you have seen other people call bad.

Look at you reasons for not claiming PRs. Say they are true, would maf want PRs out?

Also, the PR thing is kind of throwaway tbh.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by greygnarl »

Last sentence of my post= last paragraph of Oversoul's post.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by MattP »

Well I'm calling ghosting stupid left and right which is counterproductive so I'd suggest he not take it to heart
SlappyKrust
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 336, greygnarl wrote:Last sentence of my post= last paragraph of Oversoul's post.
In post 335, greygnarl wrote:Also, the PR thing is kind of throwaway tbh.
I agree somewhat; Ghostlin taking the time to discuss that specifically with Kid looked like an attempt to try and teach something that in this game really has no purpose.

At first I thought it was possibly a scumtell because Ghostlin has to my knowledge not been around recently/out of practice and I feel that people who try to taking 'teaching' roles within the town, or are overly helpful do so to pad their content + appearance to the town to be "Look, I'm helping!"
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by greygnarl »

ok how the fuck has ghostlin been on the site so long and is playing at the level that I played at a few months ago?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by MattP »

You are just being unnecessarily insulting and not helping to foster discussion and that makes me think you're scum
SlappyKrust
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by greygnarl »

great
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 334, Oversoul wrote:Ghostlin, I understand it is bad play to have PRs out themselves on Day 1, but this game does not have any PRs and that should be evident from the signup thread and the rules post. I didn't understand why you felt the need to start suspecting him for this when it was obvious that Kid A had to be either trolling or playing dumb?
Think about your sentence there for a minute, OS--if he's trolling he's not being useful, so why bother even mentioning the possibility except to look like he's doing something? If he's just being dumb...then he's a VI, which helps me eliminate him.

I questioned his motivations, told him I did trust him and asked for elaboration, in short.

Two of you are playing the "Ghostlin is dumb" drum loudly and don't think I'm scum, and you think I'm scum because....I thought something was suspicious in his play and wanted clarification? You're reaching. I mean, really really reaching; I didn't vote him yet, I just wanted to hear what he had to say.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

As in "why the f--k would you even suggest that? Either you're playing dumb town to the point where it doesn't help us anymore, or you're playing dumb scum to the point where you're being painfully transparent."
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by greygnarl »

In case it isn't obvious my scumhunting skills probably line up with Ghostlin's. I actually know where they are on the spectrum though and that is why I limit myself to observations hoping that someone else might realize that A or B that I point out is scummy.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I don't think you're dumb.

Where did that impression come from? I just think that engaging on that notion was bad because I personally thought he was trolling and wouldn't give you the answers your expected. I thought it was obvious that he wasn't taking the game seriously with that comment given the setup is public knowledge which is why I thought discussion on the motivation for that was bad.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP #342: Did should be didn't trust him.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by kuribo »

who the fuck is greygnarl and why is he stealing my schtick?
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 345, Oversoul wrote:Where did that impression come from? I just think that engaging on that notion was bad because I personally thought he was trolling and wouldn't give you the answers your expected. I thought it was obvious that he wasn't taking the game seriously with that comment given the setup is public knowledge which is why I thought discussion on the motivation for that was bad.
Scum can benefit from being dead weight without needing prods or being painful obvious lurkers in this game. In fact, with only one day, it's almost better to clutter up the works with shit we don't need than shit we do.

I want to know if he's going to bother to even reply first off, and what he says.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ok.
I don't think we're seeing eye to eye hear and overall I find the discussion about PRs and his motivation about it to be what you're saying, clutter. But to each his own.
You've given me town feelings about you though.

UNVOTE:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”