MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:41 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 565, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 563, MrBump wrote:Ankamius' post is really good. If the other replacements did something similar, it'd be awesome. Shame he's in such a scummy slot.
Fuck it, you're scum again.
WHY
WHY
WHY
In post 567, Om of the Nom wrote:Inconsistency is not a scumtell (more like a towntell tbh).
Hypocrisy is not a scumtell.
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT

YOU SAID YOU WOULD VOTE THE BIGGEST WAGON IF NECESSARY

THERE ARE TWO MAIN LYNCH TARGETS: FEG OR CHEERY

I'VE BEEN SAYING ONE'S TOWN ALL GAME

AND I'VE SAID SCUMMY VIBES OFF THE OTHER

HEY MAYBE I'LL VOTE THE GUY THAT I THINK IS ACTUALLY A BAD GUY

HOW 'BOUT THAT SHIT
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Goon
Red Dragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:56 am

Post by Red Dragon »

In post 557, Ztife wrote:
Underlined looks like so much crap, if you flip scum I'm definitely pushing a RC wagon tomorrow lol.
I thought he would have DJ and om higher up...
In post 561, Ztife wrote:
In post 549, Red Dragon wrote:
In post 539, Ztife wrote:
Which other potential wagons does it seems like there is to you? Who are your scum reads? What's your true read on feg then?
The ones that have more than 2 or more votes on them without my vote That would be: dj, feg, bcade. Of those three feg is the most scummy. My read on feg is null. Bcade doesn't read scum to me, but he doesn't read that townie either. DJ is just a meh lynch. feg is both more scummy than dj and would give us more info.

As for my scum reads, read the game better please.
Are you sheeping?
That didn't answer anything. Basically you're saying all 3 major wagons to you are all null reads, with no efforts to push your scum reads whatsoever.
How's feg more scummy than bacde? In what way feg looks scum to you?
Yes, becuase a no lynch is better than a lynch. You must realize that it is better to take a gamble on a null read than no lynch at all. I pushed yolo and om, and the wagons fell apart. At the moment, I have no other options except to go for the most acceptable wagon that has a chance. That wagon is feg. And yes, at the moment I am sheeping on the reasons of others.
In post 563, MrBump wrote:
In post 549, Red Dragon wrote:Of those three feg is the most scummy. My read on feg is null.
Wait what? Do you mean null leaning scum or...?
Most scummy of the nulls, yes. The present reality of the game forces me to vote for someone that was not at the top of my scum list.I would say null, with slight scummyness. The other two are null with a little town. Again, would it be better for a no lynch. This is the scenario that you guys are advocating here.
In post 575, MrBump wrote:
In post 563, MrBump wrote:Ankamius' post is really good. If the other replacements did something similar, it'd be awesome. Shame he's in such a scummy slot.
WHY
WHY
WHY
In post 567, Om of the Nom wrote:Inconsistency is not a scumtell (more like a towntell tbh).
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT

HOW 'BOUT THAT SHIT
No you see why we should have lynched om.
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Goon
Red Dragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:57 am

Post by Red Dragon »

no should = now.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:54 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Fine :effort: time you get the posts I believe are the major souces of the scum motivation. Spoilered so that a post I haven't responded to yet and not forming the major scum motivations is separated out from the other posts.
If you do read his ISO there are also

Spoiler:
In post 36, Fegelein wrote:It seems as if our game has stagnated already, so let's change that.

RVS is getting us nowhere at this moment in time, so I'm going to provide a question for us all to answer.

What do you think of chillkid's #32?

Personally, I think it's a town tell, as he does raise a good point. Just look at some of the past newbie games, there has been amazing newbie scum, and we shouldn't avoid scrutinizing someone because they are new.

I'm not out of RVS at this stage, because as far as I can see, there are no scum tells in my eyes. qwints's RVS play is a little suspicious, but I'm probably looking too deep into it. I'd quite like it if people answer my question though.

Sorry if you think that I'm taking the start of the game so seriously, I'm just seeing that people aren't getting the ball rolling here, so I've decided to do it myself.
This is stil a problem with me that hasn't actually been cleared up that much and still reads like a forceful attempt to move us out of RVS quickly rather than slowly which I believe is scum motivatied by restricting the speed at which we're coming out and as such an over-attempt for early town points.
In post 329, Fegelein wrote:Notes on YOLO from his ISO:
Asks some decent questions early game (probably why I got a town read on him early game)
Don't like the bandwagon on RadiantCowbells, without much reasoning thrown behind it.
Flip-flops on RC, but only after his viewpoint on a defeatist attitude, but that's weak in itself.
Votes SAS for no real reason. Says he is out of RVS. We were out of RVS ages ago, and he had posted after RVS ended.
Gut feeling, don't like the RC lynch reason.
His explanation on SAS is interesting, not scummy though.
Good question to Bacde.
Why did he not state his main reason in his first post? Really looks contrived and made up on the spot.
If he was mixed on the RC wagon, then why did he wagon him? Don't vote people for information that late in, go with your scumreads.
Says Norfolk makes a good policy lynch. Ehh, null tell to me.
He says all his content is serious. That include his RVS vote reason? I don't know, going to remain unbiased on this.
Not sold on his reply to qwints. Seems to not be keen on defending his townreads, which might mean a concern about appearances (scared about defending someone, as that too may make him look scummy). I really can't get my head around the rest of it.
Disagree with his point on wagons, it just leads to disarray and disorientation.
chillkid vote reasoning is a little lacking.

Overall, his reasoning is fairly weak, and I wouldn't be opposed to voting him. It's just I have a gut feeling he might be Town at this moment in time, as he has brought up a few good points and valid questions. Plus I have stronger scum reads anyway.

MrBump, while the votes themselves aren't reasoned that great, I can see why votes might be placed on YOLO at this moment in time.

And I agree with you on RC. In fact, his inactivity leads me to believe he is scummier than he was before. I believe he is active on site, unless he forgot about this game.
My suspicion of Fegel had died down a bit and I ended up voting chillkid a few pages before this beauty came out which resparked by scumread on him (why I was considering going back at #355 if anyone noticed that)

Anyway the problem here is the sudden interest in where the wagons are and grabbing the opportunity to be present and commented on the wagon - he also did this slightly with the chillkid wagon, mostly to call them town (nothing really happened with cowbells, could be buddies - I could be persuaded to lynch there today, but I think feg's a better lynch).
This is telling me that he is after towncred as scum for being around with the easy targets. He has then chosen the hard mislynch targets (me/bacde/probably qwintz) to attack.
In post 430, Fegelein wrote:Just to going to show everyone my list I made:
TOWN
MrBump
Ztife
Red Dragon
Secret Agent Sloth
don_johnson
RadiantCowbells
penguin_alien
Om of the Nom
Cheery Dog
Bacde
evilpacman18 (for YOLO's play really, waiting for him to respond)
qwints
SCUM

I had a really tough time ranking everyone from Don to Om.
Large "look I'm helping stuff" post, really doesn't help and the reasoned version is just simple lists and still doesn't actually help. It's still a factor that the list was made without reasons orginially, meaning he likely didn't want to actually use it on stuff, rather just use it to "show he is town".
Another note to be had here is the YOLO being second bottom without any mentions from the above where YOLO was being wagoned and Feg felt YOLO was likely town.
In post 519, Fegelein wrote:(it's funny that you think Bacde is Town for the very same offence)
This type of defence, trying to distract his attackers by pointing out other people are doing the same thing, even though they're not, it's a sign of being caught for what they believe is the wrong reasons and a last ditch effort to avoid getting lynched.
In post 551, Fegelein wrote:Cheery, your case against me is quite frankly pathetic.

I don't think you realise the severity of your lynch here. This is going to decide my fate in this game. It's not a little harmless RVS vote, or a reaction test vote, this is a hellbent "I'm quite sure he's scum" vote. And...you're using it on me with the reasoning "He has scum motivation"

That's incredibly sloppy.

In fact, from what I've seen, you've made every attempt to start a lynch on me/start a bandwagon with very poor reasoning each time. The first time was for semi-ending RVS, now it's for my ISO? Point out what parts of my ISO are suspicious, and I will do my best to defend them. To just say "Scum Motivation" is quite honestly poor.

And look, I've said I'm lazy, you've said you're lazy, and yet, I'm scum, and you're not because of that?
Yes I'm aware your lynch means we get a scum dead day 1. I'm sorry if you don't like being told I can read through you're faked motivations, but they're there and that's not going to change. I don't really mind what your fate is besides having a dead scum.

oh no being sloppy is a scum tell panic! Yeah telling me I'm not putting 100% effort into bothering to redescribe reasons I believe as obvious totally helps. That's practically all of your case on everyone you're attacking.

You're not going to convince me that I'm reading my own role pm wrong, why are you attempting to convince me by comparing apples to oranges?

btw the only defence I'm possibly going to pay any attention to you from this case is about what changed with your YOLO read from #329 to #430.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:00 am

Post by Ankamius »

Alright, at the top of page 5, my vote would most likely be on Cheery Dog. The only other candidate for my vote right now is MrBump.

---

Page 5

Bacde #101 is giving minor scumvibes

Chillkid #102 is scummy. First #2 sounds like a hollow way of indicating he's town. Explanation is both sketchy and applies just as much to Bacde as it does Sloth.

Sloth #106 is giving me null vibes.

#107 Bacde still useless

#113 Yolo -- I don't see how not being serious is inherently scummy. It's rather annoying that he [YOLO] is not around to answer this. His explanation for Cowbell vote is town.

#116 Red Dragon's first thing I really disagree with. I fully believe YOLO did that vote to get information, since he actively contributed since then and hopped off for a different vote without any real pressure on him. That doesn't sound like opportunistic play to me. Still disagree with where his vote went though.

#117 Chillkid this is a stretch

Oh my god why did my predecessor vote for Red Dragon

#123 Ztife Alright, now I'm starting to get that cautious sense from this guy. He was originally being aggressive with his assertions, but now he's just laying back and throwing shit around while trying to make it sound weaker than it already is

#124 Bacde - Wow stretch more, please.

--

Page 6

#127 Fegelein - More passive play towards Bacde and not really going anywhere otherwise.

#128 Red Dragon - agreed with the scumteams point. Trying to figure out scumteams with this amount of players is basically worthless without flips.

#130 Cheery Dog - this makes no sense.

---

This is what I ended up getting through before frustration at my computer and internet forced me to stop. I'm going to go to bed now, so I'm not sure if I'll be up in time for deadline or not.

VOTE: Cheery Dog in my final answer if I don't manage to get on though.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:01 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 575, MrBump wrote:
WHY
WHY
WHY
WHAT
WHAT
WHAT

HOW 'BOUT THAT SHIT
As it currently stands I have mild town reads on both Feg and Cheery (bad gut vibes from both but no real logic can prove exactly why they're scum) and the only reason I'm willing to lynch them is because a no-lynch on D1 is a terrible thing.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:54 am

Post by Fegelein »

Cheery, how are you and Bacde easy targets? And why is qwints only possibly?

That seems like a scum slip.

I'll respond to the bulk of your post later.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:24 am

Post by penguin_alien »

I realize it's probably too late, but given Cheery Dog's way of driving a Fegelein lynch with a weak case that doesn't change with new information, I prefer a Cheery Dog lynch to a Fegelein one.

VOTE: Cheery Dog
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:07 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 581, Fegelein wrote:Cheery, how are you and Bacde easy targets? And why is qwints only possibly?

In a display of complete hypocrisy from myself, this reads trying to get the wagon off him so he can take someone down with him. I've pulled a similar gambit in the past as scum.

Cheery Dog's wall had lots of effort but wasn't all that good tbh. I think he tried to fish for reasons too much. It's messy to look at and the reasonings flat out don't make sense at times (calling him out for making a list of reads?). Also, five posts out ninety having scum tells is just another sign that we're tunnelling a player based off activity.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:20 am

Post by Fegelein »

I was just pointing out the fact that Cheery and Bacde are anything but easy targets. Bacde's been registered on the site for over 7 years, and Cheery is an IC.
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:46 am

Post by 2birds1stone »

Vote Count 1.16

Om of the Nom (0)
Cheery Dog (3) -- Fegelein, Ankamius, penguin_alien
penguin_alien (0)
RadiantCowbells (0)
MrBump (1) -- Om of the Nom
Secret Agent Sloth (0)
Ankamius (1) -- MrBump
don_johnson (2) -- Secret Agent Sloth, Ztife
Fegelein (4) -- Bacde, Cheery Dog, don_johnson, Red Dragon
Bacde (1) -- RadiantCowbells
Ztife (0)
Red Dragon (0)
evilpacman18 (0)

Not voting (1) -- evilpacman18

With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch

Day One ends in (expired on 2013-04-26 10:24:00)
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:36 am

Post by MrBump »

5 hours welp

VOTE: Cheery Dog
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Ztife »

5 hours and it looks like we're gonna have an NL.

Unvote, Vote: Cherry Dog
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:19 am

Post by Bacde »

how the butt did this happen

who let this bandwagon onto the wrong track?

Vote: Cheery Dog

please don't be a PR or something

please forgive me
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Bacde »

no fuckit
Vote: fegel

screw you guys
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Fegelein »

Bacde, you made me laugh hard.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:53 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 581, Fegelein wrote:Cheery, how are you and Bacde easy targets? And why is qwints only possibly?

I never said bacde/i were easy targets, I said yolo and chillkid were the easy targets.
Qwintz I'm not as convinced is town.
If you actually read I said we were
hard
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Fegelein »

...And I was the person saying that chillkid was a scapegoat?
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:18 am

Post by Fegelein »

Last post I can squeeze in, was about to start answering Cheery's post, but I now have to go.

Hopefully we can hit scum in Cheery Dog (very likely in my opinion)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 592, Fegelein wrote:...And I was the person saying that chillkid was a scapegoat?
Yes, I know I didn't quote it, but it's in the same section you're talking about and my reasons why i think it makes you scum.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Bacde »

Vote: Cheery dog

whatever
Secret Agent Sloth
Secret Agent Sloth
Townie
Secret Agent Sloth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Secret Agent Sloth »

Cheery is at 5 and Fegel is at 4. No lynch can't happen.

Vote: Cheery

Ven can come in and change this, but I'm going home so won;t be here around deadline.

pedit: or some numbers.

~P
A hydra of PeregrineV and Venmar.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

VOTE: Cheery
I'm sorry Cheery plz forgive me.
Anyway as I said earlier I'm going to be heading to school after this so bye.

PEDIT fuck you guys
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Well early congrats to the fegel/cowbells/ztife team then.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

For the people who don't want to wait up to 2 hours, I was a vt.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”