Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:06 am

Post by Bacde »

D_J could be scum, but I have a feeling that he isn't

I've played with him as scum before and D_J in that game seemed more aloof and stilted and careful with his words, here he is more personable and less stressed about the game
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:10 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Hi again. Sorry for the low activity but I'm prepping for my last exam.

After the 25th I'll be much more active, promise!
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:14 am

Post by don_johnson »

so i am being voted because....

i'm not sure what there was to respond to. accusations about chillkid? i don't know chill, and have never played with him. but i have his role pm and so i know everything he posted is genuine. so maybe i am suffering from confirmation bias, but i didn't see anything wrong with chillkids posting. i don't think i have even read this thread yet. so i can't really give any decent analysis. if you want to lynch me for it, well then i guess i would have to read and post, but i'd rather just skate through day 1. worry about it later. so let me know.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:17 am

Post by Fegelein »

I've been in the same shoes as don before (having to sub in for a scummy Townie), so I can sort of sympathize there.

I'm not satisfied on a don lynch today for reasons I stated above. I feel that the lynch with the largest wagon that I can agree on is evilpacman18 atm.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:28 am

Post by Bacde »

yeah I'm not feeling the don push

I AM feeling a fegel push, but it seems like the town is split 50/50 between me and fegel for some reason? If I was more sure about fegel I'd turn this into a 1v1 right now

I'm not exactly sure what or who evilpacman has done wrong, anyone wanna fill me in?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:36 am

Post by don_johnson »

i think a bump wagon may be the way to go, actually. but again, i haven't been paying superclose attention. i did notice, however, that he is just lurkerhunting. all his scumreads keep replacing out, then he's like "where's cowbells?" but thats just a gut read based on the last 2 pages.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:39 am

Vote: Bacde

Further bulletins as events warrant.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 530, don_johnson wrote:i think a bump wagon may be the way to go, actually. but again, i haven't been paying superclose attention. i did notice, however, that he is just lurkerhunting. all his scumreads keep replacing out, then he's like "where's cowbells?" but thats just a gut read based on the last 2 pages.
I might be ok with a bump wago

although I'm getting this feeling that the mafia are just staying under our radars
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:43 am

although I'm getting this feeling that the mafia are just staying under our radars
Seems to me like you're softly showing your lack of commitment to major wagons, almost as if you already know they're going to flip town.

Fancy that?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 533, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Seems to me like you're softly showing your lack of commitment to major wagons, almost as if you already know they're going to flip town.

Fancy that?
are the major wagons on town?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by MrBump »

In post 527, don_johnson wrote:i don't think i have even read this thread yet.
How can you offer to replace then not read the thread over the space of several days and still claim that chillkid's posts are okay?
In post 530, don_johnson wrote:i did notice, however, that he is just lurkerhunting. all his scumreads keep replacing out, then he's like "where's cowbells?" but thats just a gut read based on the last 2 pages.
All my scumreads get caught and then start lurking like crazy and it's frustrating as hell, Cowbell's been my #1 scumspect since the start of the game. I could understand you'd read a BIT of the game at the start to see chill's posts are okay, but that was in the space of five pages I got my read on Cowbell. Do keep up and stop contradicting yourself.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by MrBump »

Also YAY COWBELLS IS BACK. AND POSTING GOOD THINGS!

I do get the same feeling as Bcade here, though, and that the scum is just lurking with some slight activity; pretty much every single wagon has been on someone active.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 519, Fegelein wrote:OK, in order to sastify your needs Cheery, I will post my reasons (it's funny that you think Bacde is Town for the very same offence)
Bacde hasn't posted a readlist and neither have I, and you just keep generalizing your way out of things.
A few unexplainied reads are nothing compared to a whole list of
ordered
reads.

Wait, what is this Red Drgon case on YOLO that's effecting those two reads? There's nothing in his ISO that even resembles a case on YOLO unless wanting someone on L-2 is that serious?
In post 522, Ztife wrote: Reason?
Scum motivation everywhere
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Goon
Red Dragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:03 pm

Post by Red Dragon »

In post 528, Fegelein wrote:I've been in the same shoes as don before (having to sub in for a scummy Townie), so I can sort of sympathize there.
It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

In case I'm not able to post, I'm gonna vote for the wagon that I hate the least that has a chance.
vote: feglein

I wish we could have lynched better d1.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by Ztife »

In post 533, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Fancy that?
Major wagons?
Which are? Care to fill me in?
In post 537, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 519, Fegelein wrote:OK, in order to sastify your needs Cheery, I will post my reasons (it's funny that you think Bacde is Town for the very same offence)
Bacde hasn't posted a readlist and neither have I, and you just keep generalizing your way out of things.
A few unexplainied reads are nothing compared to a whole list of
ordered
reads.

Wait, what is this Red Drgon case on YOLO that's effecting those two reads? There's nothing in his ISO that even resembles a case on YOLO unless wanting someone on L-2 is that serious?
In post 522, Ztife wrote: Reason?
Scum motivation everywhere
Specifics?

In post 538, Red Dragon wrote:
In post 528, Fegelein wrote:I've been in the same shoes as don before (having to sub in for a scummy Townie), so I can sort of sympathize there.

In case I'm not able to post, I'm gonna vote for the wagon that I hate the least that has a chance.

Which other potential wagons does it seems like there is to you? Who are your scum reads? What's your true read on feg then?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by don_johnson »

which wagon would be better?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Bacde »

same question as don, which lynch would be better?
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

Vote Count 1.15

Om of the Nom (0)
Cheery Dog (0)
penguin_alien (0)
RadiantCowbells (0)
MrBump (0)
Secret Agent Sloth (0)
Ankamius (1) -- MrBump
don_johnson (2) -- Secret Agent Sloth, Ztife
Fegelein (5) -- Bacde, Cheery Dog, don_johnson, Om of the Nom, Red Dragon
Bacde (2) -- Fegelein, RadiantCowbells
Ztife (0)
Red Dragon (0)
evilpacman18 (0)

Not voting (3) -- penguin_alien, evilpacman18, Ankamius

With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch

Day One ends in (expired on 2013-04-26 10:24:00)
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by Ztife »

In post 525, Bacde wrote:D_J could be scum, but I have a feeling that he isn't

I've played with him as scum before and D_J in that game seemed more aloof and stilted and careful with his words, here he is more personable and less stressed about the game

this was also my initial read, but the fact that him and his predecessor hasn't contribute much.. makes me doubt. seems like scum is hiding somewhere in the midst of lurkers/replacements.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:58 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 536, MrBump wrote:pretty much every single wagon has been on someone active.
More posts = more chances to slip up. That's why lurking is a good strategy for scum.

D_J is seriously just a mislynch waiting to happen. More Fegel votes plz.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:57 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Is me highlighting and giving stuff in the same style as what I've given previously going to change your mind about Feg?
Because I find just reading through and looking for his scum motivation which is there (almost every post my gut tells me it is, so it must be) should help you better than listening to me ramble on.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:38 pm

Post by MrBump »

In post 544, Om of the Nom wrote:More posts = more chances to slip up. That's why lurking is a good strategy for scum.
Hence us taking shots at activity is a bad move. Apart from anything else, it cripples us moving into the next days if we kill off all our scumhunters.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:05 am

Post by Ankamius »

#28 – Secret Agent Sloth – I’m getting some bad vibes from this post. Something about the way this is worded pings my scumdar

#36 – Fegelein – I don’t understand how that in any way could be considered a town tell. The last two paragraphs are awful. Definite scumpoints.

#38 – Mrbump – What? RVS is already over. There’s no set time for when RVS ends. Plus I don’t see at all how #32 was defensive in the slightest.

#40 – Bacde – Passive and unhelpful. Scummy.

Bacde’s play in general is giving me scumvibes so far. It’s a mixture of useless and passive.

#53 – MrBump – Wow. Did you really just say that there’s no point in being serious without evidence?

#55 – Bacde – That is about as null as a tell can get. I really hope that this doesn’t show up later without a very good reason.

#59 – RadiantCowbells – Townvibes. I’m seeing this from new-town rather than scum.

#68 – MrBump – Actually, that post was well worth being made just for the responses made to it. Ztife’s response is town. Fegelein’s response is scummy. Pressure is there to get information, and there’s definitely information from that. The last line in #62 is a good start; it doesn’t sit right with me that he challenges Cowbell’s pressure before acting like he’s pressured. Bump’s #68 is scum.

#70 – RadiantCowbells – Ok, I’m getting scumvibes from this post, but the responses look like town-town (Ztife) or scum-town (Fegelein/Bump). Overall getting a town read on Cowbells; I’ll hold on including the Ztife vote for the moment.

#71 – Ztife – Hrm. Alright, I’m getting the scum-town vibe from this response as well.

#72 – Red Dragon – Dragon is town. I can see his thought process behind Bacde, and I can agree with him on the Fegelein wagon. However, I feel that the way the wagon started was what was bad about it, not whether he deserved votes or not. I’d have a bigger townread on the wagon if it was made for the right reasons.

#76 – Cheery Dog – This is the scummiest post made so far. Not only is his point on chillkid hilariously wrong, but he also spins it in a way to make it look like he wants to restrict information from town. The post reeks.

#79 – MrBump – This post is so wrong and the conclusion is a stretch. More scumpoints for MrBump.

#84 – Fegelein – I’m calling bullshit on your reason for MrBump-town until you can explain it further. It sounds really fake.

Yeah, I’m really going to have to agree with everyone else here. Having responses inside the quote block in bold is really annoying to look at. I’m completely ignoring those posts from now on.

#90 – Cheery Dog – Another scum post from Cheery Dog. He hasn’t even posted anything related to Cowbells yet (in fact, he’s really only posted about Fegelein so far) and now he feels the day’s nearly over? This feels a lot like a scum mindset, particularly one who resigns to ending a day early on a mislynch.

Red Dragon is still town.

#93 – Ztife – Hm… I’ll have to remember this post exists in the future.

YOLO’s vote change reads town.

#99 – RadiantCowbells – Welp, Cowbells is now a much weaker town read.

I’m stopping at the bottom of page 4 for right now. Cheery Dog and MrBump are my top two scumreads right now. I’m going to bed, but I’ll get more up tomorrow. I’m definitely only going to provide one link per page in the future though; I wasn’t expecting to have so much to respond to this time.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:29 am

Post by penguin_alien »

I'm not loving any of my reads right now. Radiant Cowbells is moving towards the town end of the spectrum, MrBump isn't strong enough to want to lynch. The fegelein wagon isn't persuading me, but it does have some town reads on it at least.

Cheery Dog, does fegelein giving his reasons on his list change your mind on him? Because with all the time you spent on him early in the game, I would have expected to see a more...complete case on him for your vote.
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Goon
Red Dragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:32 am

Post by Red Dragon »

In post 539, Ztife wrote:
Which other potential wagons does it seems like there is to you? Who are your scum reads? What's your true read on feg then?
The ones that have more than 2 or more votes on them without my vote That would be: dj, feg, bcade. Of those three feg is the most scummy. My read on feg is null. Bcade doesn't read scum to me, but he doesn't read that townie either. DJ is just a meh lynch. feg is both more scummy than dj and would give us more info.

As for my scum reads, read the game better please.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”