Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 473, Ztife wrote:Its 4 days to deadline, get the big wagons up and discuss.
No more lame ass pressure voting and let scum derail us at this point.

In no particular order, im fine with Feg RC and yolo/evil lynch atm.

Feg/bacde exchange seems town/town. But Feg would probably make a good information lynch will all the opinions about him and seeing how his wagon would go.
you think its a good idea to lynch someone who you think is town?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Post by MrBump »

UNVOTE: evilpacman18
Will give him a bit to stop being scum
In post 424, Red Dragon wrote:getcho ass on the wagon.
Nty. Are you going to do anything but tunnel someone for what is essentially a policy lynch on self-meta?
In post 425, Om of the Nom wrote:No, fuck you. I'm having a super stressful time right now IRL. My sister OD'ed on Thursday and on top of that I have so much shit to get done for school. This overreaction has nothing to do with my alignment or anything like that. I'm just fucking pissed at everything and I'm entirely liable to snap at any time.
I'm really sorry to hear that, I'll try to tone down the aggro. AtE exists and all that but I find it incredibly unlikely you'd make something like that up.
In post 431, evilpacman18 wrote:I haven't read a thing. Someone tell me if Mr. Bump is scum
In post 432, evilpacman18 wrote:Nvm I didn't see that list^

Ok good to know thanks.
I lol'd way too hard
In post 450, Bacde wrote:
In post 445, Fegelein wrote:And that's blatant hypocrisy,
you piggybacked SAS's entire argument for a vote earlier
, and claimed to see that as fine, yet you criticize me for stealing a read? (which I did not do, there is proof)
In post 449, Fegelein wrote:Explain how I was misrepping. Because I can assure that it was at least not my intention to do so.

I just feel that Ztife has the right town interest in mind, and seems to be geniunely scumhunting, without being overly concerned about their appearance.

Also, you did not piggyback on SAS
, let me refresh your memory.

You voted me with no real case against me.
SAS had a case against me.
You said "I was thinking that all along"

Also, #433, I really don't like how you have to say you are Town to Om. It just seems unorthodox.
what the fuck dude

do you have a coherent argument

I'm seriously trying to connect w/ you and figure this game out right now so if you are town you are doing a horrible job at it
This is a really good point. How you blatantly contradict yourself in the space of four posts, Feg?

Feg vs Bacde again? They're both tow-
In post 461, Bacde wrote:IMO mrbump read fegelein wrong and thats why fegelein has him as his #1 townread
Oh, um, well...

I still read both as Town, but Feg seemed really flustered Page 18-19.
In post 466, Om of the Nom wrote:VOTE: fegel
I'm thinking along the same lines right now.
Inb4 the next wagon starts
In post 472, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 439, qwints wrote:Hmm, Om is indeed town.

New Plan:

The old plan
'
UNVOTE:
VOTE: YOLO
I still haven't read the game but apparently neither has this guy. Soooo... why is he voting?
Probably scum, just saying.
Ahh, you've got it right on the head here. I just ISO'd qwints and hot damn it's bad. Is this not the most opportunistic post in the game?
In post 372, qwints wrote:
In post 369, Om of the Nom wrote:Its called self-meta.
OM is 100% guaranteed scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Om of the Nom
Working in reverse order cuz my formatting sucks, in an entire week, he manages to vote Fegelin to "see where it goes" and then unvotes without saying a single other thing other than "rethinking my case".

Good content early game, then late game just became "I'll lynch whoever I can by golly".
In post 473, Ztife wrote:In no particular order, im fine with
Feg
RC and yolo/evil lynch atm.

Feg
/bacde exchange seems
town
/town. But Feg would probably make a good information lynch will all the opinions about him and seeing how his wagon would go.
just

what can even

HOW ARE YOU POSTING THIS BADLY

And ztife just got 72 scum points.

I do agree that we need proper lynch targets. don_johnson's play didn't improve at all from chillkid's, still reading scum. RadiantCowbell as well. I'm down with a ztife lynch based purely off that post. Red Dragon's lack of actual ProTown play is meh too. Lots of scummy people, wagons on none of them. I sincerely doubt that anyone's gonna go on Radiant now after he's done nothing since Post 40, so let's go with my second scum read.

VOTE: don_johnson
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:08 am

Post by Ztife »

In post 475, Bacde wrote:
In post 473, Ztife wrote:Its 4 days to deadline, get the big wagons up and discuss.
No more lame ass pressure voting and let scum derail us at this point.

In no particular order, im fine with Feg RC and yolo/evil lynch atm.

Feg/bacde exchange seems town/town. But Feg would probably make a good information lynch will all the opinions about him and seeing how his wagon would go.
you think its a good idea to lynch someone who you think is town?
I said the
exchange
seems town/town, that doesn't mean that it gives me a
strong
town-read on feg.

That said, its been 3 weeks and we have like 3 wagons that have been L-3 or closer (its from memory, dont take my word for it, check it out),
1/4 players being replaced,
and another 1/4 lurking.

Reads? I'll be lying if I said I have any strong reads with this sort of activity. Any scum/town reads are weak as best, and there are a lack of pressure with aggressive scum hunting to check on consistancy. RC was looking scummy and allowed to lurk for the rest of the game with almost no content. Am I still confident about my read on him? Can't say I am. Pretty much similiar case with YOLO. Was bump or feg really at any point really pressured to get hammered? I doubt it.

Almost every player has commented or interacted with feg one way or another, and that's why I feel knowing what he flips would be good for D2 discussion.

That said, its better than a NL or a rush lynch anyways.

So to make it clear,
at this point
, yes I would lynch a null to weak read, and no I won't lynch a strong town-read if I had one.

@evil, have you re-read the thread? who tops your scum list and can you vote?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:16 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 476, MrBump wrote:I do agree that we need proper lynch targets. don_johnson's play didn't improve at all from chillkid's, still reading scum. RadiantCowbell as well. I'm down with a ztife lynch based purely off that post. Red Dragon's lack of actual ProTown play is meh too. Lots of scummy people, wagons on none of them. I sincerely doubt that anyone's gonna go on Radiant now after he's done nothing since Post 40, so let's go with my second scum read.

VOTE: don_johnson
No, D_J is not the way to go today. Please get on either Fegel or qwints because they are our lynch choices for today.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:47 am

Post by MrBump »

Not Fegel, I'm cool with qwints. Still gonna keep my vote here unless it's obvious this isn't happening.
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:53 am

Post by Bacde »

D_J isn't happening today

Ztife maybe could happen

fegel I'm happier about

I'd be down for fegel or ztife actually since I don't understand Ztife's explanation
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:06 am

Post by Fegelein »

I also find Ztife's reasoning quite odd. It would be much better to vote someone that you find scummy, than voting someone you find Town to "gain information". You gain information from lynching anyone, you can see who was pushing hard on a wagon of a Townie, and if they flip scum, you can check out their interactions.

Also Om, wasn't I probably Town earlier?

About my flip-flop on piggybacking: You either misunderstood (I didn't word it well tbh), or you're misrepping it (most likely the former though). I said that you piggy-backed on SAS's ARGUMENT, NOT HIS VOTE.

I admit that I worded especially poorly in 449 (I meant you didn't sheep SAS, you just piggy-backed his argument, you were voting me before that with a weak case), and I'm sorry for the misunderstanding caused.

@Don: I said why I thought Bump was Town earlier.

I'll respond to Bacde's large post now.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 460, Bacde wrote:lol fegel,

I'm not worried about you finding me scummy

I'm really not

So you can drop the whole "maybe if you had done this, then I wouldn't find you scummy" act

I'm just trying to help you see the light, bc I'm actually town

and if you are town you are ignoring every argument that I've actually presented just because you think you've found something and you are purposely blinding yourself to the possibility that its not there

quote where I said you were misrepresenting me, because I didn't

Why haven't you checked my meta yet to see if my playstyle is usually like this? That seems to me like the first thing I'd want to do if someone's playstyle was unorthodox or throwing me off

pedit- dude, just check the thread. I'm not going to argue with you about checkable facts. I was voting chillkid at the time. I voted him later today, but at the time of your FREAKOUT, I was voting chillkid
First of all, why do you have to reinforce the fact you are Town? Everyone's going to say they're Town, but you just keep saying "I'm Town, don't worry". It's quite suspect tbh.

You said I was misrepping you early game, when I put pressure on you.

Meta only gets you so far, and it boils down to WIFOM at the end of the day. It just seems very out of place for a Townie to be saying "I'm Town. Remember that". I admit I haven't really looked at your Meta at all yet (I saw some of your play in State Farm, but I was focusing on another player), but I plan on having a brief look through.

You were voting chillkid before my "FREAKOUT", after my "FREAKOUT", you voted me, then you went back to chillkid, and then you just changed your mind on him when don took his place.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 460, Bacde wrote:lol fegel,

I'm not worried about you finding me scummy

I'm really not

So you can drop the whole "maybe if you had done this, then I wouldn't find you scummy" act

I'm just trying to help you see the light, bc I'm actually town

and if you are town you are ignoring every argument that I've actually presented just because you think you've found something and you are purposely blinding yourself to the possibility that its not there

quote where I said you were misrepresenting me, because I didn't

Why haven't you checked my meta yet to see if my playstyle is usually like this? That seems to me like the first thing I'd want to do if someone's playstyle was unorthodox or throwing me off

pedit- dude, just check the thread. I'm not going to argue with you about checkable facts. I was voting chillkid at the time. I voted him later today, but at the time of your FREAKOUT, I was voting chillkid
First of all, why do you have to reinforce the fact you are Town? Everyone's going to say they're Town, but you just keep saying "I'm Town, don't worry". It's quite suspect tbh.

You said I was misrepping you early game, when I put pressure on you.

Meta only gets you so far, and it boils down to WIFOM at the end of the day. It just seems very out of place for a Townie to be saying "I'm Town. Remember that". I admit I haven't really looked at your Meta at all yet (I saw some of your play in State Farm, but I was focusing on another player), but I plan on having a brief look through.

You were voting chillkid before my "FREAKOUT", after my "FREAKOUT", you voted me, then you went back to chillkid, and then you just changed your mind on him when don took his place.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:04 am

Post by don_johnson »

iso of qwints. qwints lynch > fegel lynch atm. just seems to be bouncing around, asking somewhat generic questions.

whats the case on fegel? does it have anything to do with not answering questions?

dj wrote:feg: why is bump town?
fegel wrote:@Don: I said why I thought Bump was Town earlier.

did i miss something?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:09 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

VOTE: qwints
Okay, everyone get on this wagon then.
Fegel you aren't so scummy by yourself but you do make sense as buddies with a fair amount of people in this game, which is why you being scum is still a large possibility.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:14 am

Post by don_johnson »

unvote vote: qwints
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Ztife »

In post 481, Fegelein wrote:I also find Ztife's reasoning quite odd. It would be much better to vote someone that you find scummy, than voting someone you find Town to "gain information". You gain information from lynching anyone, you can see who was pushing hard on a wagon of a Townie, and if they flip scum, you can check out their interactions.

Also Om, wasn't I probably Town earlier?

About my flip-flop on piggybacking: You either misunderstood (I didn't word it well tbh), or you're misrepping it (most likely the former though). I said that you piggy-backed on SAS's ARGUMENT, NOT HIS VOTE.

I admit that I worded especially poorly in 449 (I meant you didn't sheep SAS, you just piggy-backed his argument, you were voting me before that with a weak case), and I'm sorry for the misunderstanding caused.

@Don: I said why I thought Bump was Town earlier.

I'll respond to Bacde's large post now.
I said its a better alternative to NL or a rushed lynch.

Why qwints?
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Goon
Red Dragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Red Dragon »

Is it just me, or has anyone else skipped the noisy and useless bcade v fegal banter? I'm not really down for either of them at the moment. I would need a third party case to be persuaded. If pushed I am most game for yolo. Still time to lynch om guys.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Bacde »

^^Am I the only one who thinks this guy is scum this game?

I might be willing to wagon qwints depending on if he even checks into this game. If he doesn't get any analysis out, he might just be trying to slip by
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:35 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 489, Bacde wrote:^^Am I the only one who thinks this guy is scum this game?
I've been voicing concerns for a bit, but RD isn't inherently
scummy
... just bad.

VOTE: qwints

NO BRAKES MUDDAFUKKAS
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Bacde »

ugh I feel like qwints wagons tend to happen to relieve pressure of scum not wanting to lynch their own and he tends to be mislynched town
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Goon
Red Dragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Red Dragon »

In post 491, Bacde wrote:ugh I feel like qwints wagons tend to happen to relieve pressure of scum not wanting to lynch their own and he tends to be mislynched town
somewhat agree.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 489, Bacde wrote:^^Am I the only one who thinks this guy is scum this game?

I might be willing to wagon qwints depending on if he even checks into this game. If he doesn't get any analysis out, he might just be trying to slip by
I think it's quite possible red dragon is scum, so no you're not the only one thinking that.

And I'm not overly convinced with the qwintz lynch, though what is concerning me with him is the slow progression from yolo vote to chainsaw defending him and them back to yolo vote.

Anyway without the reasons for everyone being where they are on fegel's list, I'm just going to have to assume they're placed there to look like he knows what it's going on.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: fegel
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

Vote Count 1.13

Om of the Nom (1) -- Red Dragon
Cheery Dog (0)
penguin_alien (0)
RadiantCowbells (0)
MrBump (0)
Secret Agent Sloth (0)
qwints (4) -- Fegelein, Om of the Nom, don_johnson, MrBump
don_johnson (0)
Fegelein (2) -- Bacde, Cheery Dog
Bacde (0)
Ztife (1) -- RadiantCowbells
Red Dragon (0)
evilpacman18 (3) -- Ztife, Secret Agent Sloth, qwints

Not voting (2) -- penguin_alien, evilpacman18

With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch

Day One ends in (expired on 2013-04-26 06:24:00)
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:28 am

Post by Fegelein »

Cheery Dog, do you really want reasons that badly that you're going to put a vote on me?
I didn't add them because I'm lazy quite honestly, but if you want me to, I can.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 495, Fegelein wrote:Cheery Dog, do you really want reasons that badly that you're going to put a vote on me?
I didn't add them because I'm lazy quite honestly, but if you want me to, I can.
woah.

hold it.

So at the beginning of the game when I didn't post reasonings about something on p2, that was bad. But now you are going to be the same and wait until you post reasonings about something?
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:34 am

Post by qwints »

Hey everyone, real life has gotten busy enough that I can't devote the time to this it needs.

Mod, can you please replace me?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:37 am

Post by Bacde »

^^boom

qwints is a mislynch
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:38 am

Post by don_johnson »

unvote, vote: fegelein

bacde: i get the feeling you have a genuine townread on me and that you are not scum trying to buddy me. so i bend the knee in fealty here. take us to victory. don't be too hard on om. pretty sure they are town too.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”