Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 207, Om of the Nom wrote:VOTE: MrBump
Cheery join me. (notice how I only vote MrBump after cheery has voiced an opinion that implies he thinks he's possibly scum so that I know I have support on this)
I didn't like chill's wagon jump either (since I'm assuming that's why you don't like it). (notice how I try and agree with Cheery to hopefully capture his heart and get him on my side)

I also didn't like qwintz's vote, but it did seen more town.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by Ztife »

What's with the bump vote?
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by Ztife »

will post up a couple more tonight, busy day
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 226, Ztife wrote:What's with the bump vote?

Me deciding after hitting submit that I wanted to reply to om.

The fact it was a bump means nothing, it was just me double posting that went over a page.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

VOTE: chillkild
boom perfect, i like where this is going.
His reasons aren't strong for anything, yet he continues to follow them at his own will. His reason for voting RadiantCowbell in RVS is alright for RVS standards, but he kept pushing it which indicated it was serious. Once the case developed a little further it only took one line from RC to convince him otherwise of his scumminess He only speaks in small amounts and he never elaborates on anything. When faced with questions he dodges them and he gives distracting questions of his own.

tl;dr he seems to be trying to find easy targets for others to jump on and he seems to unvote not long after voting. there's no conviction in his cases
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
chillkid
chillkid
Townie
chillkid
Townie
Townie

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by chillkid »

In post 229, Om of the Nom wrote:When faced with questions he dodges them and he gives distracting questions of his own.

I don't answer shitty questions.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 230, chillkid wrote:
In post 229, Om of the Nom wrote:When faced with questions he dodges them and he gives distracting questions of his own.

I don't answer questions.

FTFY
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Bacde »

something about chillkid seems a little too...

...chill

AAAAAaaahhhhhh
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 232, Bacde wrote:something about chillkid seems a little too...

...chill

AAAAAaaahhhhhh

The fact that you only just noticed this means you need to ketchup to the rest of us.

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 233, Om of the Nom wrote:

...chill

AAAAAaaahhhhhh

The fact that you only just noticed this means you need to ketchup to the rest of us.

this is an eggsellent post
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

Votecount pending.

penguin_alien replaces Norfolk Enchance effective immediately
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:56 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 234, Bacde wrote:
In post 233, Om of the Nom wrote:

...chill

AAAAAaaahhhhhh

this is an eggsellent post

I think I'll milk this for all it's worth.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:08 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

can i just say i love you both~<3

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:15 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I love you stew.
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

Vote Count 1.7

Om of the Nom (0)
Cheery Dog (0)
penguin_alien (0)
RadiantCowbells (1) -- MrBump
MrBump (0)
Secret Agent Sloth (1) -- YOLO
qwints (0)
chillkid (3) -- Bacde, Cheery Dog, Om of the Nom
Fegelein (3) -- Secret Agent Sloth, qwints, chillkid
Bacde (2) -- Fegelein, penguin_alien
Ztife (1) -- RadiantCowbells
Red Dragon (0)
YOLO (2) -- Red Dragon, Ztife

Not voting -- No one

With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch

Day One ends in (expired on 2013-04-26 06:24:00)

#Prodding YOLO
Last edited by 2birds1stone on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Post by Fegelein »

Shattered atm, will read up soon.

2birds1stone, Alexcellent and Norfolk Enchance are still on the vote count

Fixed
Last edited by 2birds1stone on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:22 am

Post by Fegelein »

I'm thinking chillkid might be a scapegoat here (not seen him as particularly scummy, I know putting me at L-1 is considered scummy, but it seems to me that it's a scum mousetrap move). While I believe Bacde to be scummy (and I stand by my previous arguments against him), I think Cheery Dog's vote against chillkid is extremely scummy, and opportunistic as hell.

Let me re-read before I decide what to do with my vote atm. May ISO Cheery Dog too.
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:38 am

Post by Fegelein »

Oh wait, Cheery unvoted me.

Notes:
SAS pushing hard for my lynch...actually is a town tell, or an extremely high-risk scum gambit. You see, Scum know who the Town are, and they know I'm Town. If they push me so hard that they get me lynched, everyone will see my flip and it makes SAS look incredibly scummy for pushing for a Townie's vote. Scum tend to avoid this, and I've seen many instances of a Townie tunnelling another Townie hard. It's too high-risk for a scum IMO.
Agreeing with Bump that RC's posts are bad, scummy though I'm not so sure. He's quite scummy.
OOTN recycles SAS's case against me, when I've pointed out to Bacde that I've found it scummy. :neutral:
Probably is a strong word, so the flip-flop on chillkid is notable "Probably Town" to "Constitutes a vote"
Simply says "Bacde is Town", not probably. Something's not right.
It's funny that Bacde thinks the players that I feel are the most pro-town are the most likely scum.
People not bothering to read Bump's point...sigh. At least Cheery did.

Yeah, at this moment in time, it's just people saying "Get on this wagon" and "No, come on my wagon, I've hit scum". We need to be able to compromise on a target, otherwise the Town is dead in the water.

#220 didn't help, but at least it made me lol
Cheery Dog sheeping Bacde's weak case. Extremely scummy imo, although Cheery's play has been better than before.
I quite like Om's case against chill though, a nice, fresh and unique perspective.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:02 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 242, Fegelein wrote:SAS pushing hard for my lynch...actually is a town tell, or an extremely high-risk scum gambit. You see, Scum know who the Town are, and they know I'm Town. If they push me so hard that they get me lynched, everyone will see my flip and it makes SAS look incredibly scummy for pushing for a Townie's vote. Scum tend to avoid this, and I've seen many instances of a Townie tunnelling another Townie hard. It's too high-risk for a scum IMO.
OOTN recycles SAS's case against me, when I've pointed out to Bacde that I've found it scummy. :neutral:

Firstly, that's really not a good towntell.
Secondly, I hope you realise I haven't really read anything other than RVS in this game.

Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:05 am

Post by Fegelein »

I'd say it is, it just seems too high-risk to be a scum move.

...So you didn't bother to read the rest of the thread, and just used RVS to determine your tells.
:neutral:
Tell me, how is that helpful?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:07 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 241, Fegelein wrote:I'm thinking chillkid might be a scapegoat here (not seen him as particularly scummy, I know putting me at L-1 is considered scummy, but it seems to me that it's a scum mousetrap move).

So you don't find it questionable that chillkid decided to vote you because he's (implied that he's) sheeping someone who was very recently a scumread to him?
Even if he is a scapegoat the case is legitimate, not to mention the fact that he's basically avoiding any attempts to get him to actually be useful. Get on his wagon plz.
Also Bacde is town, Cheery Dog is debatable right now (mainly because I always get scum vibes from him no matter what for whatever reason).

PEDIT: I've been able to call out the scum team accurately as quickly as the 35th post. I get my best reads from RVS and they always tend to fade away shortly after because logic comes into play (and I have shit logic tells as evidenced by the fact that any of my scumreads based on logic are almost always wrong).

YOLO
YOLO
Goon
YOLO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:11 am

Post by YOLO »

So it's between Fegelein and Chillkid currently.

In post 242, Fegelein wrote:Yeah, at this moment in time, it's just people saying "Get on this wagon" and "No, come on my wagon, I've hit scum". We need to be able to compromise on a target, otherwise the Town is dead in the water.

No, this is actually a good thing. Town needs competing wagons and conflict in order to figure out the scum, especially Day 1.

I personally don't care much for the Fegelein wagon. He's the most active poster in the game and I haven't seen much scumminess in his behaviour. I feel like his wagon is almost a natural occurrence (in most of the games I've played, the most active player in the game gets wagon'd to L-1 or lynched). Chillkid on the other hand looks bad. Refusal to answer questions points to scum. Additionally, his 'lick your computer screen' is a really awkard defense to an accuation.

I'm going this way.

Unvote. Vote: Chillkid
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:23 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 245, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 241, Fegelein wrote:I'm thinking chillkid might be a scapegoat here (not seen him as particularly scummy, I know putting me at L-1 is considered scummy, but it seems to me that it's a scum mousetrap move).

So you don't find it questionable that chillkid decided to vote you because he's (implied that he's) sheeping someone who was very recently a scumread to him?
Even if he is a scapegoat the case is legitimate, not to mention the fact that he's basically avoiding any attempts to get him to actually be useful. Get on his wagon plz.
Also Bacde is town, Cheery Dog is debatable right now (mainly because I always get scum vibes from him no matter what for whatever reason).

PEDIT: I've been able to call out the scum team accurately as quickly as the 35th post. I get my best reads from RVS and they always tend to fade away shortly after because logic comes into play (and I have shit logic tells as evidenced by the fact that any of my scumreads based on logic are almost always wrong).

Yes, I find it questionable, but I'm hesitant, because I feel chill isn't as scummy as some others here. I mean, you have a good case against him (while Bacde and Cheery do not), and we get a lot of information from his flip. I'm just concerned about lynching someone that I feel is more town than scum.

Also, why do you feel Bacde is Town?

@ Your PEDIT: Just because you've done that in the past (congrats on doing that btw) doesn't mean that it applies here. Sure, RVS gets us valid information, but I couldn't garner much from it at the time. Don't be scared to use logic tells though, it will help us a lot in the long run.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:41 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 246, YOLO wrote:He's the most active poster in the game
Well if you think that now then get ready for me later.
In post 247, Fegelein wrote:Also, why do you feel Bacde is Town?

@ Your PEDIT: Just because you've done that in the past (congrats on doing that btw) doesn't mean that it applies here. Sure, RVS gets us valid information, but I couldn't garner much from it at the time. Don't be scared to use logic tells though, it will help us a lot in the long run.

Bacde is town because I'm pretty sure this isn't his scumplay (I've seen him as both alignments before). I can't tell you exactly what the difference between them is though, because I focus on the feelings I get when I read the posts when I try to meta someone.
It applies anywhere for me. If I'm being forced to use logic tells (which shouldn't really happen in a game anyway because I play how I want) then I'm being forced to play sub-par to my normal game. Logic tells I use though kinda as a backup to see if I can find reasons for my gut pings. However I'm lazy this game so I won't really bother doing that unless I feel like campaining for a lynch on that person (like I've done with chillkid).
Just because you couldn't garner information, doesn't mean I can. RVS is not a logical time in the game, so logic based players will struggle to find scum, but as a primarily emotionally based player it's the best time for me to find scum.

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:19 am

Post by penguin_alien »

UNVOTE: bacde

I'm not seeing scum in Fegelein or bacde. Om of the Nom has come in as town.

Secret Agent Sloth feels pro-town. First read-through has Mrbump seeming scummy, and RadiantCowbells is worse. Not sure about the chillkid push.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”