SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by SE-Asians »

Because yesterday I was busy with my exams, doesn't mean I'm lurking. I try to keep posting in this game even in V/LA. I'm trying dude.

In post 1649, Human Destroyer wrote:I'm a fast reader, especially if I'm just looking at one player

No, you don't. In our games, you pushed 2 or 3 persons. This game as town http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=25435 and this game as scum http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24645. You're trying to play with different meta and your meta defense is bullshit.

In post 1657, Human Destroyer wrote:VOTE: Wisdom

I want SE-Asians head on a platter tomorrow.

What the fuck is this? YOU'RE THINK I'M SCUM AND WHAT IS THIS SHIT?

In post 1849, buldermar wrote:Would scum-HD really tunnel so heavily on one person (Asians)?

Why not?

In post 1878, buldermar wrote:I don't see scum-HD pushing that Asians-lynch so thoroughly for so long with so much resistance when there are so many easy alternatives and it's so high risk even if he succesfully gets town-Asians mislynched. I think he's just misguided with respect to Asians (because I think at this point that Asians is town).

With townread, I don't think he isn't going to be looked around because his massive push.

In post 1938, Mantisdreamz wrote:i'm looking at one of his ISO's in a scum game i played with him in. he's capable.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23964&user_select=20122

Even though I'm winning with Nacho, I'm not satisfied with that game. I played to passively. I really don't know why I got townread in there. Because I played cautious and safely, it should be scummy.

In post 1943, RachMarie wrote:umm hello might get NKed?

Did you read the plan or not? Well, according to the plan maybe our PRs the one who get killed, luckily if we have doc and protect the right person.

K, I'm not support any Wisdom and Fate lynch. I don't see any big cases maybe Wisdom is scum or Fate is scum except by his jumpy read, I consider it as laziness. So,
Unvote

Wisdom probably town and Fate should have done better in D2, whatever is his alignment. I don't like his play but it isn't tell that he is scum.

Because we need lynch, I support my own lynch. Just go ahead. If deadline's near and no one hammered me, I will vote myself.

Please don't let HD around with townread. He said he is sure I'm scum, but he still can said with strange fluke I'm going to flip as town and vote Wisdom? What kind of fluke is that, I have role and it's never change! He is trying to make a case on Bork in D2 when I flip as town. And he didn't provide any reason to vote Wisdom except at latter. He only want to lynch.

Good luck town.

SE-Asians (L-2): I Am Innocent, kuror0, mantisdreamz, RachMarie, HumanDestroyer
Wisdom (L-4): Fate, Nachomamma8, pirate mollie
Fate (L-4): Wisdom, borkjerfkin, buldermar
I Am Innocent (L-6): Remembrance

Not Voting: SE-Asians

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is April 13th at 9:30 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 1950, SE-Asians wrote:Please don't let HD around with townread. He said he is sure I'm scum, but he still can said with strange fluke I'm going to flip as town and vote Wisdom? What kind of fluke is that, I have role and it's never change! He is trying to make a case on Bork in D2 when I flip as town. And he didn't provide any reason to vote Wisdom except at latter. He only want to lynch.

Do you know what a fluke is? I think this is a language barrier issue.

If I "only want to lynch" as you put it, do tell why I've flat out refused to vote for at least half the playerlist, including Fate, the leading wagon at the time? :neutral:
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:34 pm

In post 1950, SE-Asians wrote:K, I'm not support any Wisdom and Fate lynch. I don't see any big cases maybe Wisdom is scum or Fate is scum except by his jumpy read, I consider it as laziness. So, Unvote

Last nail in the coffin.

===[]
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:35 pm

In post 1951, Human Destroyer wrote:Do you know what a fluke is? I think this is a language barrier issue.

If you don't...I think you're scum, but a fluke would be the 0.01% chance you're scum
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:37 pm

In post 1953, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1951, Human Destroyer wrote:Do you know what a fluke is? I think this is a language barrier issue.

If you don't...I think you're scum, but a fluke would be the 0.01% chance you're scum

last word should be town

ugh i need sleep badly
Are you ready for this?
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Scum would never say this. he is guaranteeing his lynch by saying this.

Waiting on Nacho. I hope he posts.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:40 pm

In post 1955, Remembrance wrote:Scum would never say this. he is guaranteeing his lynch by saying this.

¿Repites en inglés por favor?
Are you ready for this?
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by SE-Asians »

In post 1951, Human Destroyer wrote:If I "only want to lynch" as you put it, do tell why I've flat out refused to vote for at least half the playerlist, including Fate, the leading wagon at the time?

Because Fate is your townread. You just don't get your own read, do you?

In post 1953, Human Destroyer wrote:If you don't...I think you're scum, but a fluke would be the 0.01% chance you're scum

Yeah, you try to make a case in Bork after I flip as town. No way you're town.

Lynch this guy tomorrow.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1955, Remembrance wrote:Scum would never say this. he is guaranteeing his lynch by saying this.

Waiting on Nacho. I hope he posts.

crap... :\
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1957, SE-Asians wrote:
In post 1951, Human Destroyer wrote:If I "only want to lynch" as you put it, do tell why I've flat out refused to vote for at least half the playerlist, including Fate, the leading wagon at the time?

In post 1953, Human Destroyer wrote:If you don't...I think you're scum, but a fluke would be the 0.01% chance you're scum

Lynch this guy tomorrow.

where did he try to make a case on bork?
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by SE-Asians »

In post 1339, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1280, borkjerfkin wrote:Remembrance is town.

SE-Asians I still lean scum on for pretty much universally anti-town play. Other than that I can't tell wtf he's (they're?) even saying and tend not to read his posts.

Someone remind me of this post Day 2 if Asians, by some strange fluke, flips town.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:48 pm

Post by Remembrance »

I will translate:

1. he will not vote Fate or Wisdom. So he is auto-lynched.
2. He is offering to vote himself: So he is auto-lynched.
3. He is asking us to lynch him: So he is auto-lynched.
4. No one is having trouble voting him, including scum: So he is autolynched.
5. He is telling us what to do tomorrow: Which scum don't do because it is all Wifom once they flip.Which means he is banking on the fact that he read his role pm right, which was: "Town this game"
6. Your cases against him have been broken down, including your initial misinterpretation. The only thing you have left is that he is lurking. Which is simply untrue, since he had a test and I don't see why he would lie about it. His hydra buddies have been out right neglectful to him, but whatever.
7. Furtherance of explanation of Fate or Wisdom point. If he were scum, he would build a case on Fate and be done with it. Instead he stands by his Wisdom town read, and reads Fate as town (To his own disadvantage).
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:51 pm

In post 1957, SE-Asians wrote:

Lynch this guy tomorrow.

Why is your vote nowhere?

You said my entire goal today is to get a lynch...except I'm lynching inside a very specific group of my own devise and not compromising outside of it.

And yes, I (shock and horror) analyze the reactions of players to other players based on flips. What a shock!
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:53 pm

In post 1961, Remembrance wrote:I will translate:

1. he will not vote Fate or Wisdom. So he is auto-lynched.
2. He is offering to vote himself: So he is auto-lynched.
3. He is asking us to lynch him: So he is auto-lynched.
4. No one is having trouble voting him, including scum: So he is autolynched.
5. He is telling us what to do tomorrow: Which scum don't do because it is all Wifom once they flip.Which means he is banking on the fact that he read his role pm right, which was: "Town this game"
6. Your cases against him have been broken down, including your initial misinterpretation. The only thing you have left is that he is lurking. Which is simply untrue, since he had a test and I don't see why he would lie about it. His hydra buddies have been out right neglectful to him, but whatever.
7. Furtherance of explanation of Fate or Wisdom point. If he were scum, he would build a case on Fate and be done with it. Instead he stands by his Wisdom town read, and reads Fate as town (To his own disadvantage).

my cases havent actually been broken down; theyve just been ignored

theyre still sitting there in my iso somewhere, if you can ctrl+f a bullet point somehow you could find it

also this is basically a shitton of WIFOM
Are you ready for this?
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by Remembrance »

You speak of motives: But what motive does scum have Se-Asians for playing this way. :neutral: Regardless. He will be the lynch today. I think you're probably town HD.

Oh well. I've done enough chain-sawing for one day.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Actually maybe not. I freaking hate when people say 99.9% sure or the opposite when they say 0.01% sure on a lynch. A scum did that to me recently, once more I will say it, though last time I said it in the dead thread. "
99.9%
0.01% sure my ass."
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1925, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 1830, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1735, Mantisdreamz wrote:'fuck it, vote someone reminds me of a tr scum tell.

fate - do you have an alt? you kind of remind me of someone

hey crosspost

oh hai! there are 2 players in this game who have been accepted into the tr fold. you will have no trouble explaining how this is a tr scumtell cos guess what it isn't. name the game and the scum player

i've seen gib and raven do it while scum. thats about all i can remember right now

SE-Asians (L-5): I Am Innocent, kuror0
Wisdom (L-3): Fate, Nachomamma8, pirate mollie, Human Destroyer
Fate (L-3): SE-Asians, Wisdom, borkjerfkin, buldermar
I Am Innocent (L-6): Remembrance

Not Voting: RachMarie, mantisdreamz

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is April 13th at 9:30 PM EST

you would have to name the game for when gib did it and I am pretty sure raven has never done it. so far I have seen starr and charlou do it and they were town both times

you are scum aren't you
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1929, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 1919, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1916, Wisdom wrote:Nacho used the same lame argument but you both don't realize that the same goes for everyone. Your very reasons for wanting to lynch me are products of failure to form scumreads on the actual scum.
That is, for whoever actually is town. If at all.

well look who is staying away from the shitstorm I mean where did mantis go after dropping "oh that is a tr scumtell" holy fuck. it isn't. and I do not like borky's fade. I was specifically around when he was and he dodged any kind of interaction that is why he is out of my town pile

i had to go to dye my workmates hair
i've just seen scum do it before on tr.

you said before that wisdom is more of a compromise lynch?

yep. but I am warming up to the idea that he is scum
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1940, RachMarie wrote:Ye gods ya all....

After staying up all night to make SURE I made it to my ENT appt which was rather early (for me at least), having yogurt with NS, and coming back home on the bus to take a nap for a while, I come back to gods knows how many pages.....

ok we have less than a day. There really isnt time for me to do meta stuffs is there? Though I did come across a scum Wisdom game (with NS) when I was stalking another player in another game.

Wisdom you were NKed in that game for being so towny plus the fact that ya all lynched me after I claimed a N 1 PR....

HD and Fate, I realize you are playing catch up but Angelus is not in the game, I am his replacement....

Yeah I was NKed on N1 in Terrible Music Mafia... I was in the dead thread so yeah I kept up with the game... Yeah Sora was uber lurking in that one... Mantis makes a good point plus I am just not sold they are town. Wisdom keeps WKing them and I think that is why peeps keep thinking he is scum.

Im going for SE

Will look at Nacho and Mollie and Wisdom tangle tomorrow if I am still around....

VOTE: SE Asians

what good point did mantis make
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1943, RachMarie wrote:umm hello might get NKed?

over 3 outed specials that is a joke
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1946, Fate wrote:so rach marie your stance is to go for SE Asians (pretty obv mislynch bait at this point) but that Wisdom, an actual competitive wagon, you are just "thinking he is scum" and youre also afraid to be NKd and your opinion to go away?

Yeah sounds liek a load of horseshit to me

I think I like you
whew!
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Rem he was talking about the word fluke and I think giving an example of what it means, since English is a 2nd language for SE.

I do give them some leeway because of that, does not mean they are town though... Also deadline and of the 3 players with wagaons he seems the scummiest. Fate is lurking but when he does post he seems to be posting from a town PoV.... will look at him more later, but time is of the essence now, esp since once NS gets back from the grocery store, will most likely put in my first dose of drops and go sleep more.

I did not say it was absolute Mollie, and forgive me if I am not 100% sure on all 3 of you being N 1 Prs... However especially after being lynched last time, I believe it is important to wait to figure you 3 out later.

hang on will find the post
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by RachMarie »

In post 1938, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 1937, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1931, Mantisdreamz wrote:VOTE: SE Asians

fate & wisdom seem town. fate less so, but still to a point. i think SE-Asians responses to Remembrance seem pretty town... but at the same time, if he's left until end game, i think we're going to become increasingly paranoid about his previous claims of VT and then IC.

Oh, NOW you want to lynch SE-Asians :igmeou:

i think he's a better option that fate or wisdom, ya. mostly just because
i don't think he'd be good to have around near end game.

i'm looking at one of his ISO's in a scum game i played with him in. he's capable.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... lect=20122

also because there's a handful of players that look more town.

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1964, Remembrance wrote:You speak of motives: But what motive does scum have Se-Asians for playing this way. :neutral: Regardless. He will be the lynch today. I think you're probably town HD.

Oh well. I've done enough chain-sawing for one day.

this is where I want to bash my head in cos only scum do chainsaw defenses and I am seriously think you know what these phrases actually mean

in other news, gib is a player I know super duper well on another site I mean I know him really well, we are like twins and no fucking way would he say "fuck it" as scum.

so se is town I am guessing and mantis and rach are scum? woohoo
whew!
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by RachMarie »

uggh meant to bold the whole thing...

Anyways will do some meta on Fate not as familiar with his game play. But ATM I have him as leaning town, and I have Wisdom as a town read

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”