Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 174, Bacde wrote:look if you really think its my scum master plan to get away with saying "gut" for all of my reasonings and somehow convincing all of the town to vote alongside with me despite my lack of a good argument (?) then go ahead and vote me
Stop trying to use "I wouldn't do this as scum" as an excuse for your play, that makes it even worse for you now.

because you are getting really riled up about gut reads that I had on p2
My beef with this is that you completely copied SAS's reasoning as if to say "I was thinking that all along".

and you are getting really riled up about me being honest and not just trying to make up shit answers and telling you straight up it was gut
How am I supposed to know you are telling the truth?

and you are getting really riled up about me agreeing with another poster's reasoning against you
Because you said "I was thinking this all along" Why didn't you state it in the thread before SAS did?

Also, what happened to "No, I don't think Fegelein is scum"? Explain please.

@Qwints: mfw you voted me: :neutral:
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 178, Fegelein wrote:
In post 174, Bacde wrote:look if you really think its my scum master plan to get away with saying "gut" for all of my reasonings and somehow convincing all of the town to vote alongside with me despite my lack of a good argument (?) then go ahead and vote me
Stop trying to use "I wouldn't do this as scum" as an excuse for your play, that makes it even worse for you now.

My beef with this is that you completely copied SAS's reasoning as if to say "I was thinking that all along".

and you are getting really riled up about me being honest and not just trying to make up shit answers and telling you straight up it was gut

and you are getting really riled up about me agreeing with another poster's reasoning against you
Because you said "I was thinking this all along" Why didn't you state it in the thread before SAS did?

Look, the thing is that you are searching for something that isn't there

you are looking to make me trip up on myself or something but I'm not scum, and your search is going to be fruitless

its not my job to always post to whatever your "requirements" are for a townie player to be

I'm town, I don't have to prove that to you

I've already said multiple times that I posted what I did because they were my thoughts--and I didn't post what SAS had posted (despite me agreeing with the reasonings) because I hadn't collected my thoughts about the post in as easily-communicable manner as SAS had posted. To be honest--I didn't give a shit. It was a page 2 read. I didn't care enough to try to formulate communicable reasons. If you really think I'm trying to pawn off SAS's thoughts as my own then you are retarded. Yeah his thoughts are similar to the ones I had, and I thought you would accept that as an answer if you were searching for my reasoning, which now I don't think you are.

The issue here is that you for some reason or whatever can't accept that as an answer--yet you keep harping on me like I'm going to give you a different answer all of a sudden? I'm not. That is the answer.

The fact that you keep searching more and more like you think there is something more I am going to say is scummy--you are pushing for something that isn't there

and it fits in with you townreading someone for voting you, which is scummy

which fits in with you being hypersensitive and hyperaware of how other players are reading your slot, which is scummy

so yeah, back then I didn't think you were scum, but your repeated behavior and insistence that I answer questions that I already have reveals to me an attitude that I don't believe is town-aligned
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:39 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 179, Bacde wrote:
In post 178, Fegelein wrote:

Look, the thing is that you are searching for something that isn't there
This comes across as "Stop pressuring me :("

you are looking to make me trip up on myself or something but I'm not scum, and your search is going to be fruitless
Wow, how is that meant to quell my queries?

its not my job to always post to whatever your "requirements" are for a townie player to be
Your input would have been valued however, and the fact that you were avoiding giving me an answer makes me think you're not willing to contribute here.

I'm town, I don't have to prove that to you
Anyone can say that.

I've already said multiple times that I posted what I did because they were my thoughts--and I didn't post what SAS had posted (despite me agreeing with the reasonings) because I hadn't collected my thoughts about the post in as easily-communicable manner as SAS had posted.
To be frank, I'm going to call this bullshit. How could you not make it communicable? You could have at least TRIED to make it communicable. It would have certainly made you less scummy.
To be honest--I didn't give a shit. It was a page 2 read. I didn't care enough to try to formulate communicable reasons.
Which is something Red Dragon brought up; you're not contributing to the Town.
If you really think I'm trying to pawn off SAS's thoughts as my own then you are retarded.
First of all, you seem disgruntled. Second of all, you're using the "I wouldn't do that as scum" argument again, which is needless and scummy in itself.
Yeah his thoughts are similar to the ones I had, and I thought you would accept that as an answer if you were searching for my reasoning, which now I don't think you are.
What's to stop you parroting?

The issue here is that you for some reason or whatever can't accept that as an answer--yet you keep harping on me like I'm going to give you a different answer all of a sudden? I'm not. That is the answer.
I'm not harping you for a different answer, I'm stating why you are scummy atm.

The fact that you keep searching more and more like you think there is something more I am going to say is scummy--you are pushing for something that isn't there
I interpret that as "You won't find anything scummy from me!". I've found enough stuff to come to the conclusion you are likely scum.

and it fits in with you townreading someone for voting you, which is scummy
How? How does me pressuring you fit with giving someone a town read for actually having a clear opinion (in their shoes) That makes no sense.

which fits in with you being hypersensitive and hyperaware of how other players are reading your slot, which is scummy
No. I think SAS is Town because he gave clear reasons, and his reasoning seems much more town-contrived, as opposed to being an opportunistic vote. Initially, it came off as opportunistic, but now that he's explained it, it's not.

so yeah, back then I didn't think you were scum, but your repeated behavior and insistence that I answer questions that I already have reveals to me an attitude that I don't believe is town-aligned
You didn't answer the question to a good standard, I was repeating behaviour because it seemed like you were trying to avoid me. What's anti-town about that?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Bacde »

^^The only thing I got out of that post is "I'm going to argue against everything you say and not attempt to see if there is a possible town mindset coming out of this poster"

Which basically tells me that you aren't scumhunting, which makes me think even MORE that you are scum

Here's the thing: I told you that I've answered your questions

now you are saying "You could have TRIED instead to do this"

Well I didn't

I'm not TRYING to look town

I am town, I'm TRYING to find scum

How does it seem like I'm trying to avoid you
at all

basically every post of mine in this game has been addressed to you because of your ridiculous behavior
Fegelein
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Fegelein
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:52 am

Post by Fegelein »

In post 181, Bacde wrote:^^The only thing I got out of that post is "I'm going to argue against everything you say and not attempt to see if there is a possible town mindset coming out of this poster"
Let's be honest, what have you done that is pro-town? Make me a list, because you've done nothing pro-town in my eyes.

Which basically tells me that you aren't scumhunting, which makes me think even MORE that you are scum
I have scumhunted, you've come across as scum to me.

Here's the thing: I told you that I've answered your questions
And I've told you they were answered poorly imo.

now you are saying "You could have TRIED instead to do this"
Yeah, you could have TRIED to help the Town in explaining why you thought the posts were scummy.

Well I didn't

I'm not TRYING to look town

I am town, I'm TRYING to find scum
Let's be honest, how much scumhunting have you done? Red Dragon has called you out for not scumhunting before, yet you claim you have been?

How does it seem like I'm trying to avoid you
at all

Because you didn't give me a solid answer, when according to you, you did have a solid answer, but you it wasn't communicable.

basically every post of mine in this game has been addressed to you because of your ridiculous behavior
Again, don't just say something and then don't back it up. Explain.

Might be gone for the rest of today. Will be V/LA from the 11th to 14th.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:16 am

Post by Bacde »

ugh your posting style is so antitown

its hard to read

and you are annoyingly arguing against everything I say, instead of trying to come together to achieve understanding

whats worse, is rather than addressing my points, you just quote everything I say and create a "laundry list" of whats wrong. This is not how you achieve communication

Like seriously, if you want an example of how you are being antitown, consider this:
In post 182, Fegelein wrote:
Again, don't just say something and then don't back it up. Explain.

Explain what? Explain how most of my posts in this game have been addressed to you? Ok, they have. My example is this: check my ISO

I think you are expecting me to make some sort of "quote" post type analysis and are getting upset when thats just not what I wanted to do about P2

Basically, I think you are either scum or just way too overeager town who found something that you thought was slightly irksome (me not answering your question in the manner you would have liked) and are now misconstruing it as something thats scummy. Like in your post above, you seem to have a problem about the definition of the word "solid". I don't give a shit if you think my answer was solid or not, it was my answer. There wasn't more to it

Because I don't understand why else you would possibly still be pushing my behavior as scummy

I'm communicating to you clearly and truthfully, and that is protown

I'm trying to communicate my points to you, that is protown

I'm listening to and considering your arguments, that is protown

I haven't ever once tried to dismiss you, even your ridiculous insistence that I answer your questions that I answered multiple times, that is protown

so yes, its easy for me to discuss behaviors that I am engaging
in this game
that are protown
Secret Agent Sloth
Secret Agent Sloth
Townie
Secret Agent Sloth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:26 am

Post by Secret Agent Sloth »

@YOLO
- :igmeou:

Re: Ferg
: Personally null on Ferg, so going with Ven's read.

@Red Dragon
- Whenever a post like , you basically have to gauge the sincerity of it. If I think they are sincere, then I usually have them as town. If I have doubts, then I usually have them as scum. Otherwise, it IS a null tell. I wanted to see if you had made a determination, since () said there was scum on the Cowbell wagon, and it was a bad wagon, making it sound like Cowbell=town.
Do you see my confusion?

With that said, I did a Cowbells ISO and I don't like the look. There is like 6 different vote changes, and then when votes built up on him, out comes . May could argue RVS voting, but we'll see.
A hydra of PeregrineV and Venmar.
Secret Agent Sloth
Secret Agent Sloth
Townie
Secret Agent Sloth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:26 am

EBWOP:
In post 184, Secret Agent Sloth wrote:
@YOLO

@Red Dragon
- Whenever a post like , you basically have to gauge the sincerity of it. If I think they are sincere, then I usually have them as town. If I have doubts, then I usually have them as scum. Otherwise, it IS a null tell. I wanted to see if you had made a determination, since () said there was scum on the Cowbell wagon, and it was a bad wagon, making it sound like Cowbell=town.
Do you see my confusion?

With that said, I did a Cowbells ISO and I don't like the look. There is like 6 different vote changes, and then when votes built up on him, out comes . May could argue RVS voting, but we'll see.

~P
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:28 am

Post by MrBump »

Bacde is Town, Fegelin is Town, please stop this
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Bacde »

Unvote

my heart isn't in lynching fegel right now
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by MrBump »

Good man
Olinea: IF WE HAVE ANOTHER PROTECTIVE ROLE YOU NEED TO BE SO FAR UP MRBUMP'S ASS YOU CAN SMELL WHAT HE HAD FOR BREAKFAST
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

Vote Count 1.5

Alexcellent (0)
Cheery Dog (0)
Norfolk Enchance (0)
RadiantCowbells (1) -- MrBump
MrBump (0)
Secret Agent Sloth (2) -- YOLO, chillkid
qwints (0)
chillkid (0)
Fegelein (3) -- Cheery Dog, Secret Agent Sloth, qwints
Bacde (2) -- Fegelein, Norfolk Enchance
Ztife (1) -- RadiantCowbells
Red Dragon (0)
YOLO (2) -- Red Dragon, Ztife

Not voting (2) -- Alexcellent, Bacde

With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch

Day One ends in (expired on 2013-04-26 06:24:00)

Replacing Alexcellent
Prodding RadiantCowbells
Prodding Norfolk Enchance
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

FoS MrBump. Only scum know who is town.

On top of that, he won't GTFO.
Red Dragon
Red Dragon
Goon
Red Dragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:29 am

Post by Red Dragon »

In post 184, Secret Agent Sloth wrote:
@YOLO

@Red Dragon
Do you see my confusion?

Still null for me.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:49 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 156, Fegelein wrote:I have 2 main reasons why I feel Bacde is one of our better lynches:
1: Says that #32 and #36 are scummy, never expands on it, despite me asking. Looks like he's avoiding my question.

2: Red Dragon gave good reasoning, he's basically not helping the Town scumhunt also.

I'm also getting bad feelings about SAS (bandwagoned me, with no explanation, and a lack of contributions anyway), Norfolk (his only post was a simple vote, with no explanation), Cheery Dog (his reasoning into voting me is really odd, but on the other hand, his recent posts are better) and Radiant (don't let him get off the hook so early for the things he's done)

My votes still on you for what has become a weaker version of my original argument, which ones of my posts have been better and in what way has it changed from that original odd post?

In post 173, Bacde wrote:
In post 172, MrBump wrote:
In post 168, Bacde wrote:But SAS thinking you are scum should be something that you should know is false, yet you townread him for it? Seems fishy

"You don't OMGUS him, you must be scum!"

Eh, I'm not saying that he MUST be scum

but town are more likely to OMGUS than townread whoever is attacking them

If you can see someone is serious in their suspicions, then there's every chance town could read town into their attackers. I know I've definitely done it as town before.
Though I do agree that scum are more likely to town read attackers, generally as appeasment guestures in the hope it makes them go away.

In post 190, RadiantCowbells wrote:FoS MrBump. Only scum know who is town.

So people having townreads on others is a new thing to you?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Secret Agent Sloth
Secret Agent Sloth
Townie
Secret Agent Sloth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:38 am

In post 187, Bacde wrote:
Unvote

my heart isn't in lynching fegel right now

Get back there you slave.

~ V
MrBump
MrBump
Mafia Scum
MrBump
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:57 am

Post by MrBump »

In post 190, RadiantCowbells wrote:FoS MrBump. Only scum know who is town.

Our lynch for today, everybody. Your posts are so bad, wow.

I'm sorry, saying "X is Town" makes me scum? Heaven forbid I feel pretty confident in my reads? One of which is you being scum, considering your posts are poop and I see absolutely no reason to keep you alive. If we go to LYLO with you as Town, we're going to lose just because of how bad your posting is so far. You may see this as offensive, but seriously, you just blatantly OMGUS'd me with no other reasoning, your votes have no justification, you resigned yourself to die which
incredibly
got everyone off you. I was beginning to doubt my vote, but I'm pretty happy now.

That said, your vote on Ztife, despite being for pretty much no reason, is good. I'm gonna re-read him tonight, he seems very off to me.
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

Om of the Nom replaces Alexcellent, effective immediately

Won't be extending deadlines despite rule 8; I see no reason to encourage the current level of inactivity.
Last edited by 2birds1stone on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

hi
i've already skimmed some of this game and i like a fegel lynch because every one of his posts sound like he's trying to word everything correctly and also he seems like he's trying to go out of his way to act pro-town (when you should be natural about it) which is something i don't like either, but i'm not voting until i've skimmed the rest of the game because reading it thoroughly is a waste of time because that's not how i work :D
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

looking at rvs again cheery is probably town, mr bump is probably scum, fegel's probably scum, could see sloth as scum but i'm not putting any money in it right now, chillkid is probably town, qwints could be town, bacde is town and yolo is probably town
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

i like red dragon for town and also radiantcowbells and ztife could swing either way for me right now

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

VOTE: fegel
yeah rvs is really all i need

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”