Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:15 am

Post by Remembrance »

Okay, now paraphrase what you said in the QT: give a back and forth parapharse of one discussion between you and Sora.

SE-Asians (L-4): I Am Innocent, Human Destroyer, kuror0
Nachomamma8 (L-6): pirate mollie
Wisdom (L-4): borkjerfkin, Fate, Nachomamma8
Fate (L-4): Remembrance, SE-Asians, Wisdom

Not Voting: RachMarie, buldermar, mantisdreamz

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is April 13th at 9:30 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:20 am

Post by SE-Asians »

Usually we asked about all of us. Well, TNE sometimes came up.

The last I asked them, I asked all of read about the player. And that was Sora answer. TNE never came up.

Sora ever asked about Buldermar jumped in and though of the plan. I responded the most about the plan. TNE have a new plan with doctor claim. Well you know it.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Remembrance »

Last question: Go into detail about one conversation you had about one read that you talked the most about.
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 am

Post by SE-Asians »

In post 1427, Remembrance wrote:Last question: Go into detail about one conversation you had about one read that you talked the most about.

The last read I asked to them? I asked all of their read, because I find something interesting, I like to discuss it to them (well, I can't tell it in thread).Even though that they weren't respond it.

Because I already have read in other player, I told my read about Mantis, IaI, and Kuroro. Well, that was Sora's respond. And no other respond. I think Sora still's busy. He promised had other read 3 days ago, but never came up. TNE never came after his V/LA.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:35 am

Post by Remembrance »

You can't tell us the interesting thing you thought of in your QT?

@Everyone else thoughts on this information?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Majiffy »

Christ, people, slow down with all the posts.

Btw deadline is in 4 days.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:40 am

Post by SE-Asians »

In post 1429, Remembrance wrote:You can't tell us the interesting thing you thought of in your QT?

Well, it is about read also thought. It is about meta, even though I always use it as reference, I never use it as read. So, I don't like to tell it.

Well, Rem, thanks, provide me you're obviously town also.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:41 am

Post by RachMarie »

geez I go to sleep and ya all post a novel while I am goone.

@ Nacho why am I so obv town to you?

BULDER STOP THAT my head now totally hurts...

We need to start consolidating our votes it looks like we got 4 days. (yes I know I have not voted yet...still working on my reads)
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:07 am

Post by SE-Asians »

By the way Rem, what kind of result do you expect?
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by Remembrance »

^ I expected clear answers and elaborations of your hydra discussions that would allow me to know if you were referencing(you did this earlier) those discussions as a lazy town tell as scum, or whether they were legitimate discussions by a town hydra.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Controlling for the language barrier, do you guys think these recent posts make him a town hydra or a scum hydra?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1279, Remembrance wrote:
In post 1272, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1271, Remembrance wrote:I noticed it, but it's such an obvious agenda playing. He can't possibly believe it is going to work. Aren't scum more subtle about this kinda stuff?

How could Wisdom go about discrediting me in a subtler way?

In post 1271, Remembrance wrote:Because he isn't doing anything.

Isn't it a bit late to be voting someone for being lazy?

1. For example, like Mollie. She has super secret personal tells for town and scum you right? "he hasn't dropped that tell" leads to instant suspicion, if people buy into the ethos reputation that she has worked on building. She brings in her reputation, mentions other successes in other forums, where she always gets lynched day 1 for being such a threat to scum. If you buy it, this lends credence to the idea that you might be scum.
2. Never too late, it often brings them out of their laziness.
a. There are two aspects to this game type for town IMO. Night game and day game. We want to correctly lynch scum in the day, and investigate or protect the right people at night. If Fate continues playing as he has played, he is not contributing to the day game. Similarly, like you said, can investigate Wisdom at night, so why kill someone who might be actively contributing over someone who only has worth as a power role so far?

what are you even talking about here I never said I was lynched on d1 I said I have been the n1 kill for over a year and a half.

nacho isn't looking too uncomfortable so I am retracting my scum read on him.

lol, and no I would not lynch nacho on d1 unless I was absolutely sure about it
whew!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Remembrance »

I meant that, it was a typo. All I meant is that there are much more subtle ways to create suspicions of a slot, and unintentionally or not, you aroused suspicion in the slot. I was giving an example, as requested by Nacho.

You've retracted your read but not your vote, Mollie. There may be a slight contradiction with line 2 with line 3 in your post, by voting him. But contradictions aren't really scum tells. :( Much to many a town's chagrin.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1418, Remembrance wrote:Okay.

1. Summarize, or paraphrase 2 conversations you had with each of your hydra partners about a read you had on a player being scummy or townie.

okay what is this crap

this is not scum hunting this is a facsimile of scumhunting

nacho the main reason I am sus of you is cos your reads are opposite of mine. and your keeping your distance from me.

I need you to explain your town read on remembrance cos I am not seeing it
whew!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Both Remembrance and SE-Asians look town to me from that exchange.
Remembrance shows genuine intent to try and read the slot with his questions, while SE-Asians also tries to answer the questions as effectively as he can, without giving out information that might be better kept hidden.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Wisdom »

mollie, what are your current reads?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1437, Remembrance wrote:I meant that, it was a typo. All I meant is that there are much more subtle ways to create suspicions of a slot, and unintentionally or not, you aroused suspicion in the slot. I was giving an example, as requested by Nacho.

You've retracted your read but not your vote, Mollie. There may be a slight contradiction with line 2 with line 3 in your post, by voting him. But contradictions aren't really scum tells. :( Much to many a town's chagrin.

holy cow
whew!
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by kuror0 »

A few things I want to say before going to sleep:

-I don't consider having opposite reads is a scum indicator in any way. On the other hand if you think he just came up with those reads and have no real reasons behind them then it is something I definitely agree as scumtell, but you should try to prove it and not just sit on the accusation alone.

-I don't understand why that interview Remem did to Asians was enough to call him obv town, sounds like buddying to me. (Or did I misunderstood what Asians said?)

-I see it as scum hydra. Why being a hydra if you are not even discussing your reads with the people you know have the same alignment as you? I guess the whole point of being a hydra is that one. If they are not doing it, it means there is no real interest on scumhunting (not showing in the thread and not on their QT according to Lincolm) which means scum to me.

ebwop: Regarding the post wisdom just made. The hydra is one of the main lynch options at this point. They already claimed. So what kind of info could be so important to kept hidden? I really can't think of anything worth kept hidden in that situation, but maybe that's just me.

I do believe Remem is town but I don't think that interview was any helpful to determine if he is town or not. Those interviews are more related to his play style than alignment related, so null there for me.
Too lazy to be scum.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1440, Wisdom wrote:mollie, what are your current reads?

not sure to be honest. I have borky and buldey as town and that is about the only thing I feel really good about at the moment.
whew!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1442, kuror0 wrote:-I see it as scum hydra. Why being a hydra if you are not even discussing your reads with the people you know have the same alignment as you? I guess the whole point of being a hydra is that one. If they are not doing it, it means there is no real interest on scumhunting (not showing in the thread and not on their QT according to Lincolm) which means scum to me.

That's a null point considering it's their first time as a hydra. It's not like we're talking about an experienced hydra who usually discusses in length.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1443, pirate mollie wrote:

not sure to be honest. I have borky and buldey as town and that is about the only thing I feel really good about at the moment.

Well deadline is close. Who do you want to lynch?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1442, kuror0 wrote:A few things I want to say before going to sleep:

-I don't consider having opposite reads is a scum indicator in any way. On the other hand if you think he just came up with those reads and have no real reasons behind them then it is something I definitely agree as scumtell, but you should try to prove it and not just sit on the accusation alone.

-I don't understand why that interview Remem did to Asians was enough to call him obv town, sounds like buddying to me. (Or did I misunderstood what Asians said?)

-I see it as scum hydra. Why being a hydra if you are not even discussing your reads with the people you know have the same alignment as you? I guess the whole point of being a hydra is that one. If they are not doing it, it means there is no real interest on scumhunting (not showing in the thread and not on their QT according to Lincolm) which means scum to me.

ebwop: Regarding the post wisdom just made. The hydra is one of the main lynch options at this point. They already claimed. So what kind of info could be so important to kept hidden? I really can't think of anything worth kept hidden in that situation, but maybe that's just me.

I do believe Remem is town but I don't think that interview was any helpful to determine if he is town or not. Those interviews are more related to his play style than alignment related, so null there for me.

- erm....I have played lots of games with nacho. when he is town our thoughts usually fall into line although certainly not always. town tends to move in herds, blah blah blah I don't really feel like explaining it unless you are actually interested.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1445, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1443, pirate mollie wrote:

Well deadline is close. Who do you want to lynch?

kuror has not ticked off my towndar, not even once.
whew!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Does that mean you intend to push a kuror0 lynch? Because if not, that's not what I asked.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Bump.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”