Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 872, Nachomamma8 wrote:cool now why isn't bacde dead?

Because the scum team is SE-A/Rem/IaI

SE-Asians (L-4): I Am Innocent, Bacde, Human Destroyer
buldermar (L-6): SE-Asians
borkjerfkin (L-6): pirate mollie
Bacde (L-6): Nachomamma8, mantisdreamz

Not Voting: Remembrance, AngelusW, kuror0, borkjerfkin, buldermar, Wisdom

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is April 13th at 9:30 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Are you ready for this?
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Impossible. I checked my role pm.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:56 pm

Post by Wisdom »

HD change Rem to Bacde and you might have nailed the scumteam.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:00 am

No I have a town read on Bade

It also helps that Bacde-scum is only feasible with SE-A-town, which I don't think is likely

PS I hate phoneposting
Are you ready for this?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:02 am

Post by Wisdom »

Angelus might also be scum.

IAI best lynch anyway.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:04 am

He could be but I think its likely hell get replaced by fate

Ill join the largest wagon of my scumreads, so yeah
Are you ready for this?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

Fate will replace Bacde.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:06 am

Oh right yeah

Well Angelus will get replaced by some other guy then I guess
Are you ready for this?
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:07 am

Post by Remembrance »

I believe the Awkward entrance is the scum entrance.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:32 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Webinar at lunch today, will have to finish catching up tonight.

I believe through my skim through that the claim was for a N1 role or not? I do not have a N1 role.

My thoughts on SE prior to the finishing catch up:
1) He lied twice and then said his role was for N5. He is the best best for a lynch
2) Not going to lie, I did not look at the setup til later. Thought it curious when I had a Night X .. role. So I could see town not knowing initially that scum knew there were 10 town divvied up by Y cops and 10 - Y doctors.
3) From #2, had SE Asians come out after the claim saying, oh, it was a joke, I hadn't realized the setup and didn't know my fake claims were ridiculous, I would have bought it based on my own lack of checking the setup. But he did not. He said it was to have him last longer in the game by not being a NK (VT, IC not til N6, etc)

So Wisdom, you can go screw yourself. I think the fact we have a player who has lied multiple times, refused to call players scummy for a long time, and whose "role" is conveniently not until the last night, this is the best play for a lynch D1. If I'm wrong, we get valuable information for the cops tonight. If I'm right, we get valuable information for the cops tonight + 1 dead EC. Can you really say a better D1 target than SE Asians that help the cops tonight, and hurt the town the least (claimed N5 power) if we are wrong?

Like I said, hope to be fully caught up by tonight. Wisdom, vote me now. You know nothing I say is going to change your mind, so stop playing the "thoughtful town role" by waiting for me to catchup...
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:34 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

#1 should say....best "bet" for a lynch tonight
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:55 am

Post by Remembrance »

In post 884, I Am Innocent wrote:Webinar at lunch today, will have to finish catching up tonight.

I believe through my skim through that the claim was for a N1 role or not? I do not have a N1 role.

My thoughts on SE prior to the finishing catch up:
1) He lied twice and then said his role was for N5. He is the best best for a lynch
2)
Not going to lie, I did not look at the setup til later. Thought it curious when I had a Night X .. role. So I could see town not knowing initially that scum knew there were 10 town divvied up by Y cops and 10 - Y doctors.

3) From #2, had SE Asians come out after the claim saying, oh, it was a joke, I hadn't realized the setup and didn't know my fake claims were ridiculous, I would have bought it based on my own lack of checking the setup. But he did not. He said it was to have him last longer in the game by not being a NK (VT, IC not til N6, etc)

So Wisdom, you can go screw yourself. I think the fact we have a player who has lied multiple times, refused to call players scummy for a long time, and whose "role" is conveniently not until the last night, this is the best play for a lynch D1. If I'm wrong, we get valuable information for the cops tonight. If I'm right, we get valuable information for the cops tonight + 1 dead EC. Can you really say a better D1 target than SE Asians that help the cops tonight, and hurt the town the least (claimed N5 power) if we are wrong?

Like I said, hope to be fully caught up by tonight. Wisdom, vote me now. You know nothing I say is going to change your mind, so stop playing the "thoughtful town role" by waiting for me to catchup...

Question: You think I'm scum right? But you just pointed this out. Are you ignoring evidence?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:27 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

I do not have a scum read on Bacde and I'm having trouble seeing that angle.

Still think IAI is town.

Meh
beefycheese
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:39 am

Post by Remembrance »

^ Nono, You have a point. The last time someone barged in with terrible reads, opinions, and misinterpretations they were town. I see where you're coming from. Similarly, I also pointed out I think it's the awkward guy that comes in that is scum. IaI is not awkward. Imo, Nacho had the right idea by downgrading him to scummy from scum.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:40 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Remembrance wrote:Nacho had the right idea by downgrading him to scummy from scum.

I think Nacho was saying he sees IAI as MORE scummy now.
beefycheese
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 887, borkjerfkin wrote:I do not have a scum read on Bacde and I'm having trouble seeing that angle.

Still think IAI is town.

Meh

me too. although the replace out was weird.

I am not going to be around much but if I went with bc town then I would have to rethink my town read on mantis and nacho. both of them want to go after bc but I just don't see it. why is nacho wanting bc so bad and why in the world does mantis want to go after angelus I don't remember her ever going after an inactive.

anyway just thinking all angles here. you are pretty much my one of my strongest town read and one who I am least likely to get weird on. wisdom and hd are in that category too.
whew!
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:51 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

I have a stronger townread on Nacho than Mantis right now; it's mainly for him coming in with that plan. I don't know what to think of Mantis, although I read her going after the inactive as frustration that she's townreading the entire game right now.
beefycheese
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:53 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

mollie wrote:although the replace out was weird.

This is kinda true. I was considering replacing out too but it would've been immediately when the game started (but I didn't cause jiffy) -- but I agree, why wait so long to bail out if you don't like it?
beefycheese
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:16 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 872, Nachomamma8 wrote:cool now why isn't bacde dead?

Explain why exactly he's scum one last time, please. I promise I'll read carefully.
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:18 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 877, Wisdom wrote:HD change Rem to Bacde and you might have nailed the scumteam.

This is the first time I've seen you entertain the possibility of Asians being scum.
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:22 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 884, I Am Innocent wrote:So Wisdom, you can go screw yourself.

I lol'ed.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:24 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 884, I Am Innocent wrote:3) From #2, had SE Asians come out after the claim saying, oh, it was a joke, I hadn't realized the setup and didn't know my fake claims were ridiculous, I would have bought it based on my own lack of checking the setup. But he did not. He said it was to have him last longer in the game by not being a NK (VT, IC not til N6, etc)

You still don't understand that the reason Lincolm made those sarcastic claims was frustration coming from the arguments he was having. He DID know that the roles he's claiming don't exist. He DID consider it a joke. I will admit that his "I want to last till D5" is a bit weird given this context but you still cannot call him out on lying and the like. He "lied" on purpose because of frustration. He hasn't even posted again since then.

I Am Innocent wrote:and hurt the town the least (claimed N5 power)

You should not underestimate N5 PRs. They might turn out to be as helpful for the town as the N1 ones. In the last Diffusion game most PRs were N5 PRs and they managed to form a auto-town win plan on D4 that utilized them. So don't go around saying that N5 PRs are useless and it's better if we lynch them than others.
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:25 am

Post by buldermar »

I'm not sold on the idea of Wisdom being town, but I don't have any particular post I can point to and say "look, he slipped here". I just don't like how he initially put in a ton of effort to save Asians and now is explicitly entertaining the idea of him being scum.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:27 am

Post by kuror0 »

Ok so here is what i got so far:

Wisdom: Town. He is always trying to put logic behind every of his actions, while I don't agree with some of the stuff he says or do it is still clear to me where he is coming from, which is a very towny thing imo.

Bulde: Town. Pretty much the same as wisdom. He has always shown the logic behind his actions and has been asking a couple of good questions.

Remem: Leaning town. I really dislike some of the stuff he does, it throws me off really hard as i said before but, due to being the 3rd N1PR claim and that his latest stuff is not so shady i am going to put him here.

HD: Leaning town. I had him as a town read on my catch up but since then he hasn't done anything to strengthen that early read i will put him here.

Nacho: Null. Oh, boy. I have some real hard time deciding what to believe about nacho and have decided that I can't put him anywhere but null until more info has been provided. His plan is good but due to his previous game in the same format got me thinking a lot. First option is that Town-Nacho want to use the same plan that defeated him to win this game which is why he suggested it and etc. The second option is that maybe Scum-Nacho somewhere along his previous game, noticed there was a chance to break this strategy but it may have been too late in the game, so this time he can suggest the plan to get some easy towncred and try out a gambit to break the strategy. I may be being too paranoid but he claiming a N1 PR really got me nervous. So for now I will have Nacho sit here on my null space.

Mantiz: Slightly scum. Am I the only one surprised on so many town calls already to someone who just came in? That's a bit scary and weird. Also the soft suggestion on wisdom to vote the only remaining inactive out of 13 people is scummy.

IAI: Leaning scum. I want him to finish his catch up before jumping on him but so far seems like only an instigator watching if someone bites his accusations.

SE-Asians: Scum. Haven't done anything to move him from there since my initial scum read. I still can't see a good reason why a town would want to fakeclaim... twice, even if it indeed was sarcasm the timing was horrible. Also as i said before his overall game has been very anti town.

VOTE: SE-Asians

So those are my read for now, I'm sorry I left some people out but I haven't managed to get a hold on their slots so I rather take a little more time to develop those reads, also I am not used to this size of games so it is a little harder to keep track of everybody.
Too lazy to be scum.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:27 am

Post by Wisdom »

@bulder
I have not put an effort to save SE-Asians. I just don't believe Lincolm's frustrating/sarcastic claim is a scumtell and I will keep fighting against this idea. Other than this, I don't have a town read on them. In fact, via PoE, I think they have a good chance of being scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”