Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Remembrance »

That game ended? Yeah, that's why he's auto-towned in my books. He wants to win and hates losing. So, Nacho town.

Vote Count:

SE-Asians (L-4): I Am Innocent, Bacde, Human Destroyer
buldermar (L-6): SE-Asians
borkjerfkin (L-6): pirate mollie
Remembrance (L-6): Wisdom
Bacde (L-6): Nachomamma8

Not Voting: Remembrance, mantisdreamz, AngelusW, kuror0, borkjerfkin, buldermar

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is April 13th at 9:30 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:11 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 725, Remembrance wrote:That game ended? Yeah, that's why he's auto-towned in my books. He wants to win and hates losing. So, Nacho town.

why would that make him town? he lost the game as scum. nacho doesn't like to lose. because he lost in that game does not make him town in this one. do you understand the flaw in your reasoning here
whew!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Remembrance »

Well, not auto-towned. Just "probably" town. I get too much shit for saying it that way. :(

Anyway, like Borky, I too am having difficulty getting reads. Still, think he's competent. (keep proving it Borky, if you're town, you can totally do it with me just calling you competent and not being you in the town slot).

P-edit: you see what I mean?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Wisdom »

These still need to claim:
3. mantisdreamz
4. buldermar
7. I Am Innocent
8. AngelusW
9. SE-Asians

These claimed N1 PRs:
6. pirate mollie
1. Nachomamma8
2. Remembrance

UNVOTE:
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:18 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 727, Remembrance wrote:Well, not auto-towned. Just "probably" town. I get too much shit for saying it that way. :(

Anyway, like Borky, I too am having difficulty getting reads. Still, think he's competent. (keep proving it Borky, if you're town, you can totally do it with me just calling you competent and not being you in the town slot).

P-edit: you see what I mean?

no. I don't. I think you are putting him in your town category for bad reasons.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:22 am

Post by pirate mollie »

rememory I am also noticing a pattern with you; you are being super duper followy with your reads. it isn't until bc and I put borky as town that you did. you put me in your town category after bc and wisdom did. who do you find scummy right now?
whew!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Remembrance »

Do you want my honest reads or fake reads? The first comes with a price.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Remembrance »

Namely, you've gotta reread the thread. It's bargaining. :D
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I want you to stop fucking around and give me your reads
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:26 am

Post by pirate mollie »

your current ones
whew!
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:29 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 727, Remembrance wrote:Well, not auto-towned. Just "probably" town. I get too much shit for saying it that way. :(

Why you haven't changed it? You know that play style made us lynch you and it was very distracting. You even promised it the dead QT you would change it so.. why haven't you?
Too lazy to be scum.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Remembrance »

K:

Town:
Nacho, Because he introduced a plan that he just got killed by. Gave reads right off the bat, clearly okay with developing the plan.
Buldermar (because he has had a consistent pattern and methodology, with constant updates. He is thinking with each post he makes as he catches up, he is also trying to make the strategy of this plan work in our favor).

Very slightly SMIDGEN town:
SE-Asians: Whine posted the hell out of everyone, has had a bad few days from meta. I tend to think whiners are town. Weak reasons, but that's why it's a weak read. Also yeah, the original reason of having a slight sense of humor. We'll see though. Fake claims obviously not serious.
Null:
Borky, because he's competent, and just because he has read me as town does not mean Scum won't point out townie things town do. I've done it.
Kuror0, is consistent, but ultimately, I'll have to wait. He has a serious habit of looking very town when he gets going, so yeah, I'm waiting on more posts.
HD: Surprise, still having trouble. Still think Slandaar is awesome. He did miss something though, he never mentioned the fence sitting by Wisdom.
Mollie: Gives nick names to people and tells stories, two reasons to keep around. From what I know about psychology this way works to get people to trust you. Hence, it is also, self-serving. So you stay here. When you post more, I'll see about changing this read.
Wisdom, I pay more attention to scum tells than town tells, I learn from my mistakes. His motivations aren't where I feel they should be.
Mantis: isn't here. No read.
Angelus ins't here. No read.

Low scum points:
Bacde: Came in slightly strange compared to Bacde I know. Not as relaxed. Did over emphasize the extent to which HD's argument was valid. I didn't look through it, but Bacde immediately added momentum to it without thinking it through. Nacho interaction was awkward, not what I expected.
I am innocent: for opportunistic point, to me, he just posted a small reason that also added momentum to the wagon, added in new reasons for it, tried to be original.

@Kuror0 it's just a habit. I'm not interviewing people. I'm trying to change. Give it time. I'm still a newbie, and trying to get better.
kuror0
kuror0
Mafia Scum
kuror0
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:49 am

Post by kuror0 »

In post 736, Remembrance wrote:
@Kuror0 it's just a habit. I'm not interviewing people. I'm trying to change. Give it time. I'm still a newbie, and trying to get better.

Not interviewing but the base behind it still remains. Don't worry I just wanted to know if it was intentional to keep the base or just a die hard habit.
Too lazy to be scum.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:50 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 736, Remembrance wrote:the fence sitting by Wisdom.

the what?
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Remembrance »

You voted me after calling me town. So, it's a fence sitting vote.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

Reads change, you know.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 736, Remembrance wrote:HD: Surprise, still having trouble. Still think Slandaar is awesome. He did miss something though, he never mentioned the fence sitting by Wisdom.

So I didn't mention something that didn't exist, and because, specifically, of that, I'm not a townread?

:neutral:
Are you ready for this?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Bacde »

I'm hopping on the "I don't like Remembrance's" reads wagon to say that I don't see what is "not relaxed" about this post:

In post 16, Bacde wrote:SHIT SHIT SHIT

ABORT ABORT
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Remembrance »

Don't have the time to respond to this fully.

@HD Difficulty reading you, don't strawman me. I'll iso again, but am busy.

@Bacde, don't be a nitpicker, it's overall.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:01 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 736, Remembrance wrote:K:

Town:
Nacho, Because he introduced a plan that he just got killed by. Gave reads right off the bat, clearly okay with developing the plan.
Buldermar (because he has had a consistent pattern and methodology, with constant updates. He is thinking with each post he makes as he catches up, he is also trying to make the strategy of this plan work in our favor).

not as many town reads as I would like. if I had just lost a game as scum in one set-up and I drew scum in the next, you best believe I would bring up the design that I lost to in order to gain town cred. having said that, nacho is a terrible choice to lynch on d1. even if I think he is scum I spend my time trying to find his buddy and give it a day.

agree about buldey being there.

Very slightly SMIDGEN town:
SE-Asians: Whine posted the hell out of everyone, has had a bad few days from meta. I tend to think whiners are town. Weak reasons, but that's why it's a weak read. Also yeah, the original reason of having a slight sense of humor. We'll see though. Fake claims obviously not serious.

okay. I got him as null

Null:
Borky, because he's competent, and just because he has read me as town does not mean Scum won't point out townie things town do. I've done it.
Kuror0, is consistent, but ultimately, I'll have to wait. He has a serious habit of looking very town when he gets going, so yeah, I'm waiting on more posts.
HD: Surprise, still having trouble. Still think Slandaar is awesome. He did miss something though, he never mentioned the fence sitting by Wisdom.
Mollie: Gives nick names to people and tells stories, two reasons to keep around. From what I know about psychology this way works to get people to trust you. Hence, it is also, self-serving. So you stay here. When you post more, I'll see about changing this read.
Wisdom, I pay more attention to scum tells than town tells, I learn from my mistakes. His motivations aren't where I feel they should be.
Mantis: isn't here. No read.
Angelus ins't here. No read.

I got borky and wisdom as town the rest are null. as far as your read on me I am one of the top posters in this game so I am not sure what you mean by "moar posts". and I tell stories and try to be funny cos I like to entertain people. it makes the game fun.

Low scum points:
Bacde: Came in slightly strange compared to Bacde I know. Not as relaxed. Did over emphasize the extent to which HD's argument was valid. I didn't look through it, but Bacde immediately added momentum to it without thinking it through. Nacho interaction was awkward, not what I expected.
I am innocent: for opportunistic point, to me, he just posted a small reason that also added momentum to the wagon, added in new reasons for it, tried to be original.

now here is where it gets interesting. I don't have time now, I have to do some shopping that I have been putting off but I can't remember if you had that bc read before or after nacho came into the thread and I feel that is important. I can look it up later or you can just tell if you did. either way I am going to find out.

thank you for giving me your list. :)

eta: that is not what fencesitting means. wisdom did not fencesit
whew!
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Remembrance »

Hell yeah it makes the game fun. That's why I said I didn't want to lynch you.

EH, I think Wisdom has not brought results, hence all my goddamn null reads. We're on page 30, I should have more than this (whines). As for the fence sitting, okay. It was vote sitting, I vote park, it's cool. But my point is still there because, he unvoted me so fast. It was, imo, a vote park. Which is a fence sit. Since he did not ask any questions to go with the vote.

Need to go.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Remembrance »

He can explain why he voted me if he wants though. That always makes it easier for me, so I don't have to give my own interpretation.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Wisdom »

Pretty sure I did when I voted. I didn't like your Mantis vote at all.

As to why I unvoted you; I'm not lynching a N1 PR.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Noticed something.

In post 677, buldermar wrote:Actually I take that back - that's exploitable.

TBH, this makes Buldermar town forever. Unless it was faked, but that would be scary.

So I'm moving Buldermar into, "probably town" a place, where in lylo, I would just vote the other guy without thinking too hard.I contributed.

Removing Buldermar from my reads list. But it's more tentative than the last time I did it.

Back to doing stuff.
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by SE-Asians »

Not a N1 PR.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”