Remembrance
I am Innocent

This isn't enough reads, I need morrrrrrrrre

Why is mollie town?

Vote Count:

SE-Asians (L-4): Human Destroyer, pirate mollie, I Am Innocent
Bacde (L-5): Remembrance, Wisdom
Wisdom (L-6): Bacde

Not Voting: Nachomamma8, mantisdreamz, buldermar, borkjerfkin, AngelusW, kuror0, SE-Asians

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline is April 13th at 9:30 PM EST
Last edited by Majiffy on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:19 am

Post by SE-Asians »

In post 144, Human Destroyer wrote:I can see why people are discussing it and your quashing of said discussion looks like you're afraid of someone meta-reading you as scum.

I do Hydra. Is this an accuse or what? You can see why people are discussing but can't see the fact I'm hydra? Why i should afraid with someone meta-reading when he read other person?

In post 144, Human Destroyer wrote:Why do you want to move Wisdom's attention away from Remembrance?

I said I want to have Wisdom's attention. When I said I want to remove Wisdom's attention? Really, why you should have attention to 1 person when you have 3 persons to deal with?

In post 144, Human Destroyer wrote:Your backoff from Wisdom is so, so, SO weak, and clearly people were getting reads out of the discussion, so it wasn't pointless and you backing off is really bad.

Dudeeeeeeee... Did you read my posts, really? Do I need to quote all of my post? Here, have some read.
In post 122, SE-Asians wrote:A ask B why C is bad, B answered because C is bad guy, so A asked B again, but B answered the same answer again...

Go ahead. Tell me where it wasn't pointless.

In post 144, Human Destroyer wrote:IAI could certainly bus you; his reasoning is weak and could work perfectly well as a quick towncred grab for your scumflip.

Oh yeah, towncreed. When there is scumflip everyone will vote, there is no way someone gain towncreed. Your logic flawed, try again.

In post 144, Human Destroyer wrote:If you don't know my reasons for reading each person, you're being a very selective reader.

Maybe I am, because I don't see any reason why Wisdom and Mollie are town. Your read is from your side. I do see why Remembrance is town, but you said Remembrance is scum. So you accuse someone who have different read with you? Another flawed logic. Try again.

In post 145, Human Destroyer wrote:Also:

In post 141, Human Destroyer wrote:SE-Asians, why are you pushing the whole idea of "Wisdom is question-dodging" while at the same time removing your vote, relieving pressure?

Sorry for forget about this. I don't have any reason to vote him. He already proved me wrong, so? should I stay my vote in him?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:20 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 148, buldermar wrote:
In post 134, Human Destroyer wrote:@buldermar: I haven't read past Page 2, but are you going to contribute more than mollie's gender?
What, you don't think her gender is important?

Not to the game, no.
In post 150, buldermar wrote:
In post 142, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 137, Wisdom wrote:^bad post

Yeah I agree.

Town

Wisdom
pirate mollie

Scum

SE-Asians
Remembrance
I am Innocent

Why is mollie town?

In post 141, Human Destroyer wrote:Page 5:

-snip-

Mollie is town for the line of questioning with SE-Asians.

-snip-

If you need specific post numbers, I'm talking about and, more importantly, .
Are you ready for this?
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:23 am

Post by SE-Asians »

In post 152, Human Destroyer wrote:If you need specific post numbers, I'm talking about Post 109 and, more importantly, Post 115.

Okay, I'm lurking for now. Enough with this shit.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:28 am

In post 151, SE-Asians wrote:
In post 144, Human Destroyer wrote:I can see why people are discussing it and your quashing of said discussion looks like you're afraid of someone meta-reading you as scum.

I do Hydra. Is this an accuse or what? You can see why people are discussing but can't see the fact I'm hydra? Why i should afraid with someone meta-reading when he read other person?

Yes I understand you are a hydra. However, the individual members of a hydra CAN be read using meta (to an extent). And yes, that is an accusation.

In post 144, Human Destroyer wrote:Why do you want to move Wisdom's attention away from Remembrance?

I said I want to have Wisdom's attention. When I said I want to remove Wisdom's attention? Really, why you should have attention to 1 person when you have 3 persons to deal with?

I thought you said "He was paying too much attention to Remembrance, so I'm trying to move his attention to more places." Why does he need to focus on more than one person on a time? We only have 1 lynch anyways.

In post 144, Human Destroyer wrote:Your backoff from Wisdom is so, so, SO weak, and clearly people were getting reads out of the discussion, so it wasn't pointless and you backing off is really bad.

Dudeeeeeeee... Did you read my posts, really? Do I need to quote all of my post? Here, have some read.
In post 122, SE-Asians wrote:A ask B why C is bad, B answered because C is bad guy, so A asked B again, but B answered the same answer again...

Go ahead. Tell me where it wasn't pointless.

See, but you're asking questions that there's no good answer to. You're asking "Hey, why are you asking for Remembrance's read on me?" which the correct answer is "Because I want to know his read." It's not a useful question in the first place, so it's unsurprising you'd get a slightly snarky answer.

In post 144, Human Destroyer wrote:IAI could certainly bus you; his reasoning is weak and could work perfectly well as a quick towncred grab for your scumflip.

Oh yeah, towncreed. When there is scumflip everyone will vote, there is no way someone gain towncreed. Your logic flawed, try again.

There's nothing flawed about my logic. Not everyone is going to vote for scum.

In post 144, Human Destroyer wrote:If you don't know my reasons for reading each person, you're being a very selective reader.

Maybe I am, because I don't see any reason why Wisdom and Mollie are town. Your read is from your side. I do see why Remembrance is town, but you said Remembrance is scum. So you accuse someone who have different read with you? Another flawed logic. Try again.

Well if you're going to strawman my accusation of Remembrance, that's cool too. I specifically said I found his reasons to be weak and bad. If he had good reason to townread you, I'd be okay with it.

Try reading again, this time looking for the parts where I called each of my two townreads town.

In post 145, Human Destroyer wrote:Also:

In post 141, Human Destroyer wrote:SE-Asians, why are you pushing the whole idea of "Wisdom is question-dodging" while at the same time removing your vote, relieving pressure?

Sorry for forget about this. I don't have any reason to vote him. He already proved me wrong, so? should I stay my vote in him?

If you think he's question-dodging scummily...yes.

Do you have other scumreads? If so, why aren't you voting them?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:29 am

In post 153, SE-Asians wrote:
In post 152, Human Destroyer wrote:If you need specific post numbers, I'm talking about Post 109 and, more importantly, Post 115.

Okay, I'm lurking for now. Enough with this shit.

:igmeou:
Are you ready for this?
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:40 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 152, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 148, buldermar wrote:
In post 134, Human Destroyer wrote:@buldermar: I haven't read past Page 2, but are you going to contribute more than mollie's gender?
What, you don't think her gender is important?

Not to the game, no.
In post 150, buldermar wrote:

Yeah I agree.

Town

Wisdom
pirate mollie

Scum

SE-Asians
Remembrance
I am Innocent

Why is mollie town?

In post 141, Human Destroyer wrote:Page 5:

-snip-

Mollie is town for the line of questioning with SE-Asians.

-snip-

If you need specific post numbers, I'm talking about and, more importantly, .

In my opinion her gender is of great importance to this game. I've played a lot with her, and the two posts you consider alignment-indicative are most likely null. Is there something specific about them or is it "just" your first impression?
I ♥ pirate mollie and I slurp her bathwater. I also have a big fat mancrush on awsum gandalf.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:42 am

I think it's townish, particularly if SE-Asians is scum, because scum-mollie would have left it hang with the bad answer and not have bothered to follow through from lack of motivation to scumhunt.

Why do you think it's null?
Are you ready for this?
buldermar
buldermar
Mafia Scum
buldermar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:03 am

Post by buldermar »

In post 157, Human Destroyer wrote:I think it's townish, particularly if SE-Asians is scum, because scum-mollie would have left it hang with the bad answer and not have bothered to follow through from lack of motivation to scumhunt.

Why do you think it's null?

I don't think scum-mollie would have left it hang with the bad answer, as you put it...
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:25 am

Post by SE-Asians »

In post 154, Human Destroyer wrote:Yes I understand you are a hydra. However, the individual members of a hydra CAN be read using meta (to an extent). And yes, that is an accusation.

Do you know the fact that Wisdom metaing Remembrance? Good. Now, you should have better accusation. You're contradicting with your own post.

In post 154, Human Destroyer wrote:I thought you said "He was paying too much attention to Remembrance, so I'm trying to move his attention to more places." Why does he need to focus on more than one person on a time? We only have 1 lynch anyways.

"I like to have mislynch every time". Yeah, you like it.

In post 154, Human Destroyer wrote:See, but you're asking questions that there's no good answer to. You're asking "Hey, why are you asking for Remembrance's read on me?" which the correct answer is "Because I want to know his read." It's not a useful question in the first place, so it's unsurprising you'd get a slightly snarky answer.

The fact, he can answered my second question well.
In post 127, Wisdom wrote:Why am I interested in Remembrance's read? Because I am trying to read Remembrance.

Sorry, you aren't read all of those posts but accuse me.

In post 154, Human Destroyer wrote:There's nothing flawed about my logic. Not everyone is going to vote for scum.

Oh yes, when there is scumslip, I will not vote. Good logic. Try again.

In post 154, Human Destroyer wrote:Well if you're going to strawman my accusation of Remembrance, that's cool too. I specifically said I found his reasons to be weak and bad. If he had good reason to townread you, I'd be okay with it.

Try reading again, this time looking for the parts where I called each of my two townreads town.

So, "Your read is bad read because I tell my reason to you. My read is good read because I'm not telling my reason to you". Good accusation. Try again.

In post 154, Human Destroyer wrote:If you think he's question-dodging scummily...yes.

Pathetic... Did I already said he was too concentrate with Remembrance? I never said he question-dodging. I never said he is scummy or scum. I said he kept distance from me. Good accusation. Try again.

In post 154, Human Destroyer wrote:Do you have other scumreads? If so, why aren't you voting them?

Looking an accusation for me? Like I give a shit to your logic, scum. You want a vote? Here, have mine.
Vote : HD
Looked like an OMGUS? Should I care? Here, you will like my claim. VT. You can easily mislynch me.

In post 157, Human Destroyer wrote:I think it's townish, particularly if SE-Asians is scum, because scum-
mollie
would have left it hang with the bad answer and not have bothered to follow through from lack of motivation to scumhunt.

In post 158, buldermar wrote:I don't think scum-
mollie
would have left it hang with the bad answer, as you put it...

You are proofing my word about meta.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:34 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 143, SE-Asians wrote:
@Bacde : Give reason why Remembrance and Mollie are town.

Generally the first person to attack me when I claim scum is town

Its not a safe position to take (which means scum probably wont take it), and Remembrence pushed the idea in a townie way

pirate mollie is town for this post:

In post 79, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 74, SE-Asians wrote:
In post 72, pirate mollie wrote:pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

How can you so sure?

cos he told me on the scumboard before the game started that he never gets nervous ever and has never lost a game as scum and I believed him

This post made me laugh out loud and feels town as fuck: she communicates her (absolutely correct) belief of me being sarcastic with a post dripping with sarcasm--the way she communicated her point is clear, intentional, and townie
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:35 am

Post by Bacde »

HD is town too
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:36 am

Post by Bacde »

Yeah I agree.

Town

Wisdom
pirate mollie

Scum

SE-Asians
Remembrance
I am Innocent

HD, can you explain your town read on Wisdom?

Also can you explain your scum read on SE-Asians/Remembrence?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:37 am

In post 159, SE-Asians wrote:
In post 154, Human Destroyer wrote:Yes I understand you are a hydra. However, the individual members of a hydra CAN be read using meta (to an extent). And yes, that is an accusation.

Do you know the fact that Wisdom metaing Remembrance? Good. Now, you should have better accusation. You're contradicting with your own post.

...? I haven't contradicted anything I've said at all. People were talking about meta, and you sought to quash the discussion. Therefore, my immediate logic is that you're afraid of something in the conversation. Probably that they'll say something about your meta that'll lead to you being scum.

In post 154, Human Destroyer wrote:I thought you said "He was paying too much attention to Remembrance, so I'm trying to move his attention to more places." Why does he need to focus on more than one person on a time? We only have 1 lynch anyways.

"I like to have mislynch every time". Yeah, you like it.

What?

In post 154, Human Destroyer wrote:See, but you're asking questions that there's no good answer to. You're asking "Hey, why are you asking for Remembrance's read on me?" which the correct answer is "Because I want to know his read." It's not a useful question in the first place, so it's unsurprising you'd get a slightly snarky answer.

The fact, he can answered my second question well.
In post 127, Wisdom wrote:Why am I interested in Remembrance's read? Because I am trying to read Remembrance.

Sorry, you aren't read all of those posts but accuse me.

Again, what? He said he's asking the question to Remembrance to assist him in reading Remembrance. That's an entirely sensical answer.

In post 154, Human Destroyer wrote:There's nothing flawed about my logic. Not everyone is going to vote for scum.

Oh yes, when there is scumslip, I will not vote. Good logic. Try again.

Except scum aren't usually caught on scumslips; they're usually caught by the motives behind their actions. Sometimes, people don't see said motives and read the guy who's getting lynched as town.

In post 154, Human Destroyer wrote:Well if you're going to strawman my accusation of Remembrance, that's cool too. I specifically said I found his reasons to be weak and bad. If he had good reason to townread you, I'd be okay with it.

So, "Your read is bad read because I tell my reason to you. My read is good read because I'm not telling my reason to you". Good accusation. Try again.

No, I said Remembrance's read was bad because
his
reasons were bad. Are you being purposely obtuse?

In post 154, Human Destroyer wrote:If you think he's question-dodging scummily...yes.

Pathetic... Did I already said he was too concentrate with Remembrance? I never said he question-dodging. I never said he is scummy or scum. I said he kept distance from me. Good accusation. Try again.

Straight up lie found:

In post 116, SE-Asians wrote:Wisdom is question dodging again like always...

In post 154, Human Destroyer wrote:Do you have other scumreads? If so, why aren't you voting them?

Looking an accusation for me? Like I give a shit to your logic, scum. You want a vote? Here, have mine.
Vote : HD
Looked like an OMGUS? Should I care? Here, you will like my claim. VT. You can easily mislynch me.

Right, come back when you have a real reason as to why I'm scum. And, yes, it is OMGUS, since you don't have any reason to call me scum. In addition, why would you claim so early?

In post 157, Human Destroyer wrote:I think it's townish, particularly if SE-Asians is scum, because scum-
mollie
would have left it hang with the bad answer and not have bothered to follow through from lack of motivation to scumhunt.

In post 158, buldermar wrote:I don't think scum-
mollie
would have left it hang with the bad answer, as you put it...

You are proofing my word about meta.

I didn't use meta, buldermar did. My read is based purely on this game.

P-Edit: Bacde, are you trolling or serious, I shouldn't have to explain these 50 million times
Are you ready for this?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:40 am

Post by Bacde »

^^Sorry I haven't everything if its not painfully obvious
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:41 am

Post by Bacde »

meh I'll go read right now its only 7 pages
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:41 am

WAIT

HOLD ON

LINCOLM SCUMSLIPPED
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:42 am

In post 159, SE-Asians wrote:Here, you will like my claim. VT. You can easily mislynch me.

This is an open setup with no Vanilla Townies.
Are you ready for this?
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Lincolm »

Well, now you reading my post. The fuck why you aren't reading my others post?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:44 am

You should go read anyway though

It'll give you more clarity on...all of my reads really.

I'm thinking of adding you and buldermar to the townlist but I'm not certain yet.

P-Edit: I am...
Are you ready for this?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:44 am

Post by Bacde »

LOL

Vote: SE-Asians

HD I love you sometimes
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:44 am

What do you mean sometimes

:igmeou:
Are you ready for this?
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:46 am

Post by SE-Asians »

Nah, sorry, wrong account.

I don't know which part that I'm not explain clearly to you. I already explain all. And you're questioning that I already post.

Nah, okay, game over baby, mislynch coming. Sorry Sora and TNE. Sorry Town. No one believe me.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:47 am

In post 167, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 159, SE-Asians wrote:Here, you will like my claim. VT. You can easily mislynch me.

This is an open setup with no Vanilla Townies.

Lincolm, why are you ignoring this

I just caught you on a pretty major slip up

and you're just sorta acting like that didn't happen
Are you ready for this?
SE-Asians
SE-Asians
Goon
SE-Asians
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:49 am

Post by SE-Asians »

I did answer.

Lincolm wrote:Well, now you reading my post. The fuck why you aren't reading my others post?

I want to know that you're read my post or not. All of your questions already answered in my previous posts. God damnit, I don't know the part I don't explain it clearly. Nah, just vote me. End the fucking day...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”