Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:33 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

geraintm wrote:Ozy, you filled your post with too much filler. Pointing out that more talk is good is just worthless, everyone knows that. Kil already said they were going to reread and repost and asked for time, but you FOSed within a few hours.

I am going to
vote bird111[\b]
picking up a prod and still not posting is just unforgivable. Especially as he still seems to be oretty active elsewhere on site.
:goodposting:

I will investigate this bird111 thing.
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:44 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

Well, most of bird1111's recent posts were MishMash and the last mafia post was actually the same day the prod was sent out. So I don't think that it's necessarily a scummy avoiding of the game.

It is something to note though.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:17 am

Post by geraintm »

I should have added before that MErt hasn't posted since the prod either, but MErt hasn't posted anywhere for ages.
I just didn't want to make it look like i was leaving one out and picking only on Bird
Ozymandius
Ozymandius
Goon
Ozymandius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:42 am

Post by Ozymandius »

Kilmenator wrote: i didnt put them at three because i find the discussion of a third vote useless
geraintm wrote:Ozy, you filled your post with too much filler. Pointing out that more talk is good is just worthless, everyone knows that. Kil already said they were going to reread and repost and asked for time, but you FOSed within a few hours.

Kilmenator was saying disscusion was useless. I was merely trying to point that out. Because everyone knows that more talk is good, right?

I didn't know you felt so strongly about an FOS...

I'm not saying we should lynch her now. My goal was just to let her know that I think she should do a bit more thinking before she posts to avoid confusion. I was and still am quite willing to give her plenty of time to work out anything that has caused confusion.
DICE ... and by DICE I mean 2... well I guess it somehow went to 1...
[dice]1d6 = 167104421 = Fixed[/dice]

Somehow I'm back.
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:38 am

Post by Adele »

Hi!

I'd like to apologise for my predecessor's disappearance, and get straight on with reading through the game. In the meantime, does anyone want to summarise the major controversies going on at the moment?
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:16 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

Ozymandius wrote:
Kilmenator wrote: i didnt put them at three because i find the discussion of a third vote useless
Kilmenator was saying disscusion was useless. I was merely trying to point that out. Because everyone knows that more talk is good, right?
Actually discussion of third votes usually is pretty much useless. If Kilmenator said "I don't want to discuss what I had for breakfast", would you also call that "saying discussion was useless"?

You're actually misrepresenting here.
Ozymandius wrote:I didn't know you felt so strongly about an FOS...
Scum tell.
Ozymandius wrote:I'm not saying we should lynch her now. My goal was just to let her know that I think she should do a bit more thinking before she posts to avoid confusion. I was and still am quite willing to give her plenty of time to work out anything that has caused confusion.
Well, OK then. Very "don't look hard at me" posting.

Unvote: Killmenator

Vote: Ozymandius
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:32 am

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

Due to the fact that both bird1111 and Mert have picked up their prods and still not posted, and the fact that we already had many replacements and need to get the game going, I think the following would be appropriate:

bird1111, protown watchman, modkilled Day 1

Mert, mafia godfather, modkilled Day 1

bird1111's Role PM wrote:You are the Watchman. Every night you may choose to watch someone to see who is targeting that player.
Mert's Role PM wrote:You are the Mafia Godfather. You are investigation immune, so cops will get innocent investigations on you, and you are bulletproof, which means you cannot be killed by another person, but you can still be lynched.
The end justifies the means.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:41 am

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

It's time for the 6th Vote Count of DOOM: :twisted:

2 - kilmenator (Patrick, Rosso Carne)

1 - friday-13th (ShadowLurker)
1 - ShadowLurker (Adele)
1 - Ozymandius (Turbovolver)

Not voting: MrBuddyLee, friday-13th, Ozymandius, geraintm, kilmenator

Remember with 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch before the deadline and 4 to lynch at the deadline!
The end justifies the means.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:52 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Well that was very beneficial. Now can we wagon friday-13th? Thanks.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:28 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

vote: kilmenator
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:18 pm

Post by Patrick »

Unvote, Vote: Ozymandius
Yeah didn't really like the FoS nor the justification that came after. She seemed confused between her games or not having enough time, so I'm not too sure why you would FoS her for it with the promise of removing it when she gathers her thoughts. It looked like you were trying to do something while being very noncommital about it.

Pleased to see the mafia GF dead, though modkilling lurkers is somewhat against the spirit of the game. Also
FoS MBL
because I've only played with him once before and he lurked hardcore through that game as he doing now. He was scum.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:11 pm

Post by kilmenator »

i apologize ahead of time for this super long post.

ok, now for my apologies to basically everyone. first of all, i am sorry chadow lurker for totally attacking you with basically no premise whatsoever. for some reason, i had you confused with STD in newbie 288. so sorry for throwing mud at you. so sorry to anyone i attacked. basically here is the deal. i read my games, but now that i am in three games for the first time i was confusing them. when i was talking about chess and patrick, that was totally the other game, when i said the deal about the three vote thing, what was also the other game. the reason i said something about the third vote and not going there was because in the other newbie game i am in, there was like a bunch of discussion over whether or not it was scummy in a newbie game to put a third on someone, i said i didnt want to bring that up again because in that game it was a bit crazy.

so now for my opinion on stuff, here goes.
1. shadowlurker- i dont like how many of his posts consist of basically quotes and three letters. i would feel much better if he just quoted and then explained why he disagreed, this is not altogether scummy, but it may be a way to be posting and making comments, while not really making comments.

2. ozy- i dont find him particularly scummy, but i dont like that he seems to be lurking (not the biggest lurker i know, but still lurking) and seems quick to point out that there are others who are lurking worse, i also dont like this quote by him. maybe i am wrong, but it seems to me that he is saying, he shouldnt have changed his vote for fear that he would get votes on him, which to me is a lousy reason not to change your vote if you feel that you should. why would you worry how many votes you might get if you have no reason to hide, or was it more so that attention was not drawn to him?
Ozymandius wrote: I changed my vote once, and Turbo did it before me, although perhaps I shouldn't have, since he got two votes placed on him after he did.
3. falcone/adele-falcone really didnt say much but to disagree with SL a lot. much of what he said was valid, but i dont really see him as scummy. i would like to hear from adele, as that could change my thinking.

4. friday- man, how random. reading his posts give me a headache because they are so all over the place. i dont really like the use of his language, but being that he was overly defensive about it i porbably shouldnt have bought it up. friday doesnt really say much but seems to go after rosso for not really giving a reason as to why he wants someone lynched. to me that is a very petty reason for voting for someone. i guess maybe i have played with BJ too much because that doesnt really bother me.

5. geraintm- not much to say, seems pro-town. seems to be very aware of who is in the game and what is going on. i like that he doesnt seem to post crap just to talk, but then again that could be bad too because we dont get much of a read on him.

6.MBL/sotty- ok, MBL hasnt said much, other than a vote with no reasons- and not really much of a read on sotty before that. a vote on bird, six posts from her with basically nothing in any of them. the only post that would even maybe have some substance would be when she talks about the SL and Falcone thing. but that really isnt much.

7. patrick- seems pro-town in that he doesnt really attack people without cause. he seems to have a good idea of what is going on in the game and is very aware of discrepencies in peoples play. many posts with lots of opinion so seems pro-town at this point.

8. rosso- not liking his play at all. he is all over the place with votes and just jumps around without giving reason at all to his why. on Dec. 7 says he will rehash things tomorrow, but then nothing until Dec. 15 when he casts a vote with no reason. i dont mind the let's lynch so and so, but dont like that he says it is to get reactions and yet fails to react at all to others reaction, so to me it seems like he is trying to get others to appear scummy, while acting crazy, but not overly scummy. the only thing that settles his acts with me is the fact that mert(confirmed scum) votes him, not much but worth the comment i think.

9. turbo- not overly scummy. lots to read from though which is a good thing when things get going. not afraid to be controversial, which is good because that makes me think that he is town who is willing to go for scum. although that could also be a cover. also, voted by mert, again, not worth much but worth the comment.

so, with all that being said. give me a bit to think over what i have said. i gave opinions based on each persons posts individually, so i need to think about how it all works out in my head. thanks for being so patient with me and so sorry for the mix-up. again, these are just my thoughts taken as parts without looking at the whole.
Turbovolver wrote: You "killmenator" people at night, don't you?
good scum name, but no- it is taken from part of my last name.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:21 pm

Post by geraintm »

Firstly, that was some mod-kill. Getting a godfather so easy i hope makes the game much, much harder for scum to win. I think everyone would have trader a watcher for Mert...

Shadow - considering you haven't mentioned Friday in a post since the 11th, seems odd to try and get a quick band wagon going now.

I liked Kill's recap post, nice to know she is now paying attention.
With regards the few comments you made about me, it was just i was flicking back through the game and came across mod's post about having sent out prods and it got me thinking. I am not especially clued into who is lurking.

I have tried going back and seeing if anything can be gleaned from looking at voting records - both by Mert and at Mert. Got no clue but if someone else wants to try then go for it.

If i was going to move my vote now from Bird to anyone, then i think it would be onto Ozy. I didn't like his FOS on Kil, and he's gone a little quiet lately since then.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:35 pm

Post by geraintm »

More thoughts - Rosso seems a horribly lazy poster. I have no clue about him, he is refusing to give us anything to work with. If he was town, i would hope he would be writing more. But is this his normal play style?

MrBuddyLee - 6days to read and then come up with a one line vote. Again, if he were town i would want a lot more than that. Especially when the vote came on Kil who as far as i can tell doesn't deserve any votes at the moment except to punish admitted confusion.

Adele - one post, and has been on site since then on difference occasions but not added anything else to the game. Again lazy behaviour. (only partly fogiven for the cute picture :-)

as i just said, if i was going to vote someone i would have voted for Ozy, but right now there are 4 people i want to vote for.
Ozymandius
Ozymandius
Goon
Ozymandius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:46 am

Post by Ozymandius »

I'm sorry, I'm here, I've just been without power for a few days. I'm happy with Kilmenator's response now. If she's not going to mix anything up anymore, I'm fine. I don't find Kil that scummy anymore. Discusing breakfast is clearly irrelevent, I know. Breakfast is not part of a mafia game. Voting is. I thought that there may have been some direction to it, but I guess I was wrong.

Somehow I'm back.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:44 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

geraintm wrote:Shadow - considering you haven't mentioned Friday in a post since the 11th, seems odd to try and get a quick band wagon going now.
What are you talking about? I've been pushing on Friday this whole game and she still hasn't answered questions. How am I trying to get a quick bandwagon going on her
now
?
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:57 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

geraintm wrote:More thoughts - Rosso seems a horribly lazy poster. I have no clue about him, he is refusing to give us anything to work with. If he was town, i would hope he would be writing more. But is this his normal play style?
Last game I played with him, he was willing to vote and take positions, but not really do any analysis work, IIRC.

Then he claimed he was writing a computer program to find the scum, but refused to ever show anyone said program or do anything with it. Then he claimed he never throws his scum partners under the bus despite several games with evidence to the contrary.

And he was surprised when he got lynched :roll:
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:58 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

EBWOP: I should mention he was town in that game.
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:59 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

I too was happy with Killmenator's reply, except for one thing: You didn't vote anyone after going back and re-reading all the players. Why didn't you vote anybody after all that work?

I'd think townies who just re-read the game would certainly find somebody scummy enough to vote, and it's not like you've been conservative with votes earlier in the game.
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:53 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

Ozymandius wrote:I'm sorry, I'm here, I've just been without power for a few days. I'm happy with Kilmenator's response now. If she's not going to mix anything up anymore, I'm fine. I don't find Kil that scummy anymore. Discusing breakfast is clearly irrelevent, I know. Breakfast is not part of a mafia game. Voting is. I thought that there may have been some direction to it, but I guess I was wrong.
I don't understand what you're talking about in the last half of this.
Also please address my points against you.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:50 pm

Post by kilmenator »

turbo- quite honestly, what i did took way to much time and i wanted a little time to digest what i had posted. still need a little time to think it over, but my vote will probably land on either rosso or ozy. but i still need a little time to process. so give me some time to think, but expect a vote in the next day.
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:36 pm

Post by Turbovolver »

kilmenator wrote:turbo- quite honestly, what i did took way to much time and i wanted a little time to digest what i had posted. still need a little time to think it over, but my vote will probably land on either rosso or ozy. but i still need a little time to process. so give me some time to think, but expect a vote in the next day.
Fair enough ^^
Ozymandius
Ozymandius
Goon
Ozymandius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:38 pm

Post by Ozymandius »

Turbovolver wrote:Also please address my points against you.
I'll do my best. If I miss somthing, do not hesitate to elaborate on what you want me explain so I can try to clear myself.
Turbovolver wrote:
Ozymandius wrote:
Actually discussion of third votes usually is pretty much useless. If Kilmenator said "I don't want to discuss what I had for breakfast", would you also call that "saying discussion was useless"?

You're actually misrepresenting here.
This is what I was trying to explain in my last post. I was going off the idea that discussion was helpful for town. That's all I was thinking in that regard.
Turbovolver wrote:
Ozymandius wrote:I didn't know you felt so strongly about an FOS...
Scum tell.
I see now that this kind of comment of mine does not help me look good. Noted for future reference.
Turbovolver wrote:
Ozymandius wrote:I'm not saying we should lynch her now. My goal was just to let her know that I think she should do a bit more thinking before she posts to avoid confusion. I was and still am quite willing to give her plenty of time to work out anything that has caused confusion.
Well, OK then. Very "don't look hard at me" posting.
I'm not clear as to what exactly this means.

Okay, if there's anything else that I haven't gotten to, I'll be happy to reply.

Somehow I'm back.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”