Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

I don't beleive that at all. I beleive most cards were randomized but the SK was given the card from the beginning. Making a kill less SK and "hopes" he gets the card randomly distributed to him I don't beleive.

And yes, I'm nitpicking cause "didnt do anything" is COMPLETELY different to "didnt see anything"
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

So what's the other card that was redistributed at the start of day 2 then?

the SK would have had a seperate kill, unless you think Jal has become an SK now :/
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

Well I see a cloud, someone else sees a dog and another sees a message from a god.

Believe what you want.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:02 pm

So nobody has qualms with 1 card being knife kill and the other being a shot but together they make full vig?

Ignore the cop result, ignore the catching of the slip.

Does that card part make sense?

The SK just has to hope he got a kill card?

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:03 pm

In post 2577, SafetyDance wrote:Well I see a cloud, someone else sees a dog and another sees a message from a god.

Believe what you want.

So basically you have no logical explanation for your change of wording.

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2576, Cheery Dog wrote:So what's the other card that was redistributed at the start of day 2 then?

the SK would have had a seperate kill, unless you think Jal has become an SK now :/
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

Except when I got the didn't see anything message he couldn't have done anything because I wasn't blocked.

Which is the same message, I and others, have been claiming received.

So you have no logical basis either
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:07 pm

In post 2580, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2576, Cheery Dog wrote:So what's the other card that was redistributed at the start of day 2 then?

Idk what to think. I'm trying to have a discussion but everyone keeps telling me to basicàlly shut up.

You guys don't want to discuss anything? Well that's you guys throwing the game away, not me.

Do I think it's possible Jal could be scum? Yes I do

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:09 pm

In post 2581, SafetyDance wrote:Except when I got the didn't see anything message he couldn't have done anything because I wasn't blocked.

Which is the same message, I and others, have been claiming received.

So you have no logical basis either

What was that word you accused me of?

INCONSISTENCY. Your wording change fits the bill

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Since nobody wants to discuss anything.

vote: NL

See you guys day 5

Whoever is town, I'm disappointed in your play today. Discussion is key yet nobody wanted to have any.

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2583, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2580, Cheery Dog wrote:

Idk what to think. I'm trying to have a discussion but everyone keeps telling me to basicàlly shut up.

You guys don't want to discuss anything? Well that's you guys throwing the game away, not me.

Do I think it's possible Jal could be scum? Yes I do

Yes it's possible Jal could be scum, I doubt it to be the case since I believe it's you/mhork.

But what you're currently saying is that MonkeyMan lied about which card he picked up at the start of day 2, got a serial killer alignment from that card he apparently had at the start and claimed it fruitlessly in an attempt to avoid the lynch, and it when to Jal-scum who proceeded to claim a lie about his role now being a full vig for no reason.
Boardwalk also passed through TheBrawlGuy's hands, what do you think it was then?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:06 pm

In post 2586, Cheery Dog wrote:But what you're currently saying is that MonkeyMan lied about which card he picked up at the start of day 2, got a serial killer alignment from that card he apparently had at the start and claimed it fruitlessly in an attempt to avoid the lynch, and it when to Jal-scum who proceeded to claim a lie about his role now being a full vig for no reason.
Boardwalk also passed through TheBrawlGuy's hands, what do you think it was then?

consider yourself lucky I'm rarely a man of my word and I didn't just stay away like I really want to.

now on to your post, monkey was at L-1 when he claimed his card, how on earth could that be considered fruitless? he claimed to save his arse and he did what almost every SK in the history of mafia does to save their ass, they claim vig. Which also makes me wonder, why Jal was not

If Jal is scum, why would he not make up a lie about what the 2 cards do together? Everyone thinks Jal is town so basically anything Jal says would be considered near fact.

idk if Jal is scum or not, I really don't, but I think the "swingy and bastard" type aspects of this game could have been to assign the SK a killing card from the get go. Possibly assigning mafia the other killing card?

Do you think that the SK's killing ability comes from the card but mafia can kill without one? I don't think so but nobody wants to discuss it.

my gut says the killing abilities come from the cards, no card no killing. But I sit alone in the corner wearing my tinfoil hat talking to myself.

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2587, Jake from State Farm wrote:Do you think that the SK's killing ability comes from the card but mafia can kill without one? I don't think so but nobody wants to discuss it.

I believe both parties can (or could in the case of the SK) kill without the card, and that there was a possibility of 4 kills night 1, however if killed your cards don't activate explaining why the vig shots didn't go though.

There was two kills night 1, and two vig cards were apparently redisturbed at the start of day 2, both night 1 deaths were town, and I don't think they would have offed each other.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Way to spine was me turning spine into a verb like I do with every word ever.

I've been following Jake because he seemed to know what he was doing and I believed that a 1v1 would be beneficial as I'm pretty sure one of the two, at least, is scum.

Jal is conftown, and you, safety, are super probtown. That leaves Cheery, Jake, and xis. Cheery/xis seems more likely, but Jake is making me doubt his towniness.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Way to spine was me turning spine into a verb like I do with every word ever.

I've been following Jake because he seemed to know what he was doing and I believed that a 1v1 would be beneficial as I'm pretty sure one of the two, at least, is scum.

Jal is conftown, and you, safety, are super probtown. That leaves Cheery, Jake, and xis. Cheery/xis seems more likely, but Jake is making me doubt his towniness.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:36 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

In post 2567, Jake from State Farm wrote:
mod I am not sure if you will answer this or not but is "did not see anything" different than "no result"?

No comment
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:34 am

Jal isn't conf.town sorry to say.

@ cheery - so you beleive the SK was being truthful when he said he got the card to start day 2? That would mean baby and UN killed each other which is highly unlikely as UN would have probably killed Jal.

If you beleive the word of monkey, you have to beleive the word of lurker and his card was 1 shot like he claimed...

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:55 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

No I believe
In post 2588, Cheery Dog wrote:I believe both parties can (or could in the case of the SK) kill without the card, and that there was a possibility of 4 kills night 1, however if killed your cards don't activate explaining why the vig shots didn't go though.

I know that UN didn't go anywhere night 1 because of my actions, and unless their is manipulative roles, that's the only way I can see it making sense.

Why do I have to believe the word of groupscum because I believe words of an independent alignment?
Lurker obviously lied about his deed, monkey's claim makes sense with the other information available, that's a big difference.

Please continue attempting to force your own theory onto me when I'm questioning it, you can't get much more obvscum, but maybe the others will actually notice.
Do you believe that the BrawlGuy had boardwalk during night 2?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:12 am

I'm not trying to force anything, I guess you can have whatever opinion you want.

No I don't think brawl had the card, I think monkey had it the entire time.

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:16 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Monkey died day 2, it then went apparently to brawl during the night and onto jal day 3.
Monkey having it during night 2 is not an option.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:31 am

Oh yeah. Idk really. There's no way to tell either.

SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:45 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Jake you being deliberately dense again and I don't understand WHY, when this was all up for discussion Day 2, in the eve of night Day 4 that it's being recycled again. Is it that only now you are only just getting things?

Lurker lied about one thing with his claims.
Did he lie about having the B+O Railroad? No
Did he lie about having the Electric Company? No
Did he lie about the power on the card? Yes

His slip was caught, he was lynched correctly for it, and further proof came out Day 2. There's no stack of cards falling over that we have ti disregard everything just because of one thing.

As far as we know, Monkey didn't lie about anything relating to his cards. That is your own hypothesis with no claim in facts.

This is mod-confirmed as true:

In post 1118, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I just got a pm from the mod saying I got a third card during the night he forgot about.

AI/MM discussing their cards

In post 505, Agent_Ireland wrote:

Yes, I have two cards and both said for now.

In post 1375, MonkeyMan576 wrote:

I got boardwalk, it gives me the vigilante power to kill one player each night. I just got this today so I haven't used it yet.

What I get out of this, is that the SK killed night 1 independent of any cards. But you may read the tea leaves different.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:48 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2593, Jake from State Farm wrote:I'm not trying to force anything, I guess you can have whatever opinion you want.

No I don't think brawl had the card, I think monkey had it the entire time.

So you're calling Jal a liar and scum now? Do you believe her "power"/"monopoly" upgrade claim?

If TBG didn't have it then the only way she could have got it was Night 2 and not Day 3. In fact that doesn't even make sense, she already got a card during the night, the railroad.

There's been no precedent of anyone getting double cards after a re-distribution.

There is no basis for this theory.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:09 am

In post 2591, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
In post 2567, Jake from State Farm wrote:
mod I am not sure if you will answer this or not but is "did not see anything" different than "no result"?

No comment

ok thanks.

also can you please resend all PMs you sent me from the end of night 1 to the beginning of day 3?

Thanks

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”