He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:36 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

UNVOTE: Cheery Nog
VOTE: Mac

Retracting nothing on Cheery Nog but read on Mac is stronger; considering how much happened in between 124 and his previous post, there's almost no indication that Mac wants to find out who the scum are. I think he'd be an excellent choice to shoot.
#greenshirtthursdays
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:33 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 115, Mantisdreamz wrote:do you still think madhatter is scum?

No, my first vote was just trolling. I'm trying to play a little different each game, and see what works and what doesn't. So I just came in and called Scum off-the-bat, I usually don't do it, like I did here.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Jal »

Mock Vote Count 1.02

Bumfuzzled
(0)
Human Destroyer
(0)
Mac
(1) ChannelDelibird
Cherry Nog
(0)
Siveure DtTrikyp
(0)
ChannelDelibird
(1) HadMatter
Limo
(0)
mcqueen
(1) Cherry Nog
Juke
(1) Human Destroyer
HadMatter
(1) mcqueen
Mantisdreamz
(0)

• This game does not officially utilize votes.
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-03-24 14:00:00)

Cherry Nog
Cherry Nog
Goon
Cherry Nog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Cherry Nog »

In post 102, HadMatter wrote:Dear Inno, one thing I'm thinking is that scum want townies shot. But what scum really want is to have townies shot that are likely to shoot town. So look out for scum voting people who are fosing likely townies. And try to shoot someone who is voting for someone else you'd like to shoot. So if you're wrong it's not a total loss.

That's one way to bring back the suspicion I had on you back up right after I've dropped it, congrats.

In post 109, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 101, Cherry Nog wrote:VOTE: mcqueen
Following N's thoughts about this, and #98 doesn't seem like something town would be posting either.

why?

Because it is useless fluff about something which I feel HD had already realised. But then again I guess it is mcqueen that posted it.
HadMatter
HadMatter
Goon
HadMatter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by HadMatter »

What is your problem with that post CN?
We're all mad here.
Limo
Limo
Goon
Limo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by Limo »

Bum, I'm in agreement of not liking Mantis' entry, but what makes her less suspect is that I think she actually does suspect people that have scum reads on her more. The same happened when she was town in the game I played with her in.
Bumfuzzled
Bumfuzzled
Townie
Bumfuzzled
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by Bumfuzzled »

Mcqueen, if you don't think HatMatter is scum then what are your current reads?

Siveure needs to get in here and post because his really doesn't do much for me and I just checked his online history and he's been posting elsewhere so it's not that he's 'inactive' and 'unable' to post here but rather seems to be avoiding the thread. That said I remember him being very active early game in Newbie 1256 where he was scum and fooled me big time so actually want some reasoning behind why he hasn't been posting here as well as thoughts on everyone in the room.

In post 130, Limo wrote:Bum, I'm in agreement of not liking Mantis' entry, but what makes her less suspect is that I think she actually does suspect people that have scum reads on her more. The same happened when she was town in the game I played with her in.

I'm going to boil a pot of tea and go through her completed games later tonight (3-4 hours from now) to see what her opening posts are generally like and see if she really is more inclined to suspect people pushing on her as town but if you have a link to the exact game and situation would save me quite a bit of time.
Limo
Limo
Goon
Limo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:38 pm

Post by Limo »

I'd do it, but it's an ongoing game in which she flipped. Thought I'd be allowed to talk about it to the extent where it doesn't really impact the game.

I went through one of her games earlier - Micro 118 - where she was town and reacted contrary to how she is now if that helps any though. A player had her down as scum, but she insisted that he was still possibly town for a while.
Cherry Nog
Cherry Nog
Goon
Cherry Nog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Post by Cherry Nog »

In post 101, Cherry Nog wrote:HadMatter is probtown now I understand where his first post #11 came from. (my first thought when I asked about it was him wanting everyone to quickshoot people)

VOTE: mcqueen
Following N's thoughts about this, and #98 doesn't seem like something town would be posting either.

I was actually thinking more along the lines of Juke, but that works too.
Cherry Nog
Cherry Nog
Goon
Cherry Nog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by Cherry Nog »

In post 124, Mac wrote:Well, I seem to be picking up a bit of heat here for literally nothing, but I digress. How else am I supposed to react when the first post says to shoot me? I haven't been on this site long but I could only assume that, without me having even posted, Limo was kidding.

Mac's not a bad shot either.
Cherry Nog
Cherry Nog
Goon
Cherry Nog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Post by Cherry Nog »

In post 129, HadMatter wrote:What is your problem with that post CN?

I'm not the same head you're asking, but I'll try to answer. mcqueen's trying to look like he doesn't know what's happening, but he posts things 98 and 113 which show he knows how it works. I know those are after the posts Cheery's pointing to as scummy, but they do add up. Also, why would you try to confirm in thread for a game you've already confirmed for by pm and have received a daystart pm?
HadMatter
HadMatter
Goon
HadMatter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:38 am

Post by HadMatter »

I think you're talking about queen. Not me.
We're all mad here.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:03 am

It would also be totally fine to shoot Siv if you wanted. But I'd rather start with Mac.
#greenshirtthursdays
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Siveure DtTrikyp »

In post 131, Bumfuzzled wrote:That said I remember him being very active early game in Newbie 1256 where he was scum and fooled me big time so actually want some reasoning behind why he hasn't been posting here as well as thoughts on everyone in the room.

Then is excited siv, playing in his first game (also his only game at the time). Also a panicky siv, desperately staving off the lynch. Now? Slightly bored siv.

Anyway, thoughts on
everyone
half the game. I'll get the rest later.

Bumfuzzled: Pro-town. I can't tell that much on their actual alignment.
CDB: Lean slight scum for 125 - You'd potentially give the gun to someone who isn't scumhunting?
Cherry nog: Pro-town... same deal as fuzzy.
HadMatter: Lean-town.
Mac: Anti-town. Yup. He's mostly channeling newb.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:48 am

Post by mcqueen »

I didn't confirm via PM, thus why I did in-thread.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:50 am

In post 138, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:CDB: Lean slight scum for 125 - You'd potentially give the gun to someone who isn't scumhunting?

No, I'd shoot someone who's scum. If I thought Mac was town, I wouldn't be recommending shooting him. This is like saying "we shouldn't ever lynch anyone because we might be wrong".
#greenshirtthursdays
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by Siveure DtTrikyp »

No. It's not. It's like saying "we shouldn't lynch someone because they might be a beloved princess." And, to be fair, I probably would lynch him. Just not shoot him.

In post 2, Jal wrote:Players will have 48 hours to confirm or they'll be force-replaced. The game will begin once everyone has confirmed

Mcqueen, check your sent messages. You DEFINITELY confirmed by pm.

Continued reads list:

Juke: Sheeping whoever said they're town for stuff.
Limo: Pro-town... I think his experience gives me a town read.

Screwit, I'm not doing the rest tonight.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 141, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:No. It's not. It's like saying "we shouldn't lynch someone because they might be a beloved princess." And, to be fair, I probably would lynch him. Just not shoot him.

In post 2, Jal wrote:Players will have 48 hours to confirm or they'll be force-replaced. The game will begin once everyone has confirmed

Continued reads list:

no i didnt you dumb fucker i dont comfirm via pm and the thread

i told jal i'd probably be a little inactive towards this game, i never remember /confirming, if he took it as a confirm, then thats what he did, but i do not recall /confirming. if i did, then i accidentally thought i didnt, and did inthread, how the fuck are you gonna say im scum for that, lmao
Cherry Nog
Cherry Nog
Goon
Cherry Nog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Cherry Nog »

In post 136, HadMatter wrote:I think you're talking about queen. Not me.

Yeah, I was. I misunderstood your question.
Cherry Nog
Cherry Nog
Goon
Cherry Nog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Cherry Nog »

In post 142, mcqueen wrote:
In post 141, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:No. It's not. It's like saying "we shouldn't lynch someone because they might be a beloved princess." And, to be fair, I probably would lynch him. Just not shoot him.

Continued reads list:

i told jal i'd probably be a little inactive towards this game, i never remember /confirming, if he took it as a confirm, then thats what he did, but i do not recall /confirming. if i did, then i accidentally thought i didnt, and did inthread, how the fuck are you gonna say im scum for that, lmao

Why are you getting personal about this?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 144, Cherry Nog wrote:
In post 142, mcqueen wrote:

Continued reads list:

Why are you getting personal about this?

are u N right now?
Bumfuzzled
Bumfuzzled
Townie
Bumfuzzled
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Bumfuzzled »

Mcqueen, please don't ignore us, we want to know what your current reads are.

Not entirely sure what to make of Sievures posts yet. Will probably go for a run and mull on it, initial instinct is that his "You want to give the gun to someone that isn't scumhunting" is more likely to come from town than scum though.

Carved out time and divided it up with Awestfie and we finally finished getting through Mantis's meta.

Her town games first: In Micro 88 she’s incredibly active (300 posts within a month period) and begins the game with a lot of fluffish and filler based questioning though you can see where her thought process is at during it. There’s a lot of emotion in her play and while I don’t think she reacts to anyone suspecting her. In Micro 118 she’s incredibly active (310 posts in less than a month, that might be a record in a micro game) her opening is very fluffy but she does throw down a vote. There is a lot emotion and genuiness behind the posting in this game and caught this post here where she states she hates playing scum which makes sense given the activity level of the town games. In Open 465 (300 posts in two months) her opening again involves questions that I don’t think really lead anywhere super deep but the emotional connection behind them are there. So really the trademarks of her town play are high level of activity, fluff / filler questions to get into the game and a lot of emotion behind her posts (ie. Can really tell what she's thinking / feeling about the game as she's fully open with it).

And her scum games: In Micro 86 she’s still active (130 posts within 2 months) but not as active as her town games and her opening still has some fluff and filler questions but she seems to working towards people to ‘suspect’ in it with her posts rather than really getting reads. There’s very little emotion behind the posts and it comes across as very mechanical. In Micro 99 she plays quite passive this game, and doesn't really let her thoughts be known - as a matter of fact, she doesn't really try to do much of anything, since she barely posted anything. For the most part, she was just sitting back and agreeing with most of the table. She ends up at L-1 without really defending herself much at all - she did bring up some meta on another player to try and say he was scum, but really nothing solid and it was just more of a "I played with X in Y, and he seems to be playing different this game." Overall she just looked like she wasn't reading the game, and that she had no solid reads whatsoever throughout the whole game, she was at L-1 twice and she never really attempted to defend herself. In Micro 116 she was questioning people, and she was actually voting, however, she never really explained her reads and votes much, she doesn't really show her thought process much at all.

I think her play thus far matches her town play more than her scum play. Her reaction towards us FoS'ing her has emotion behind it that I don't see in her scum games but do see a lot in her town-games and the questions she's stated seems to be more towards getting an idea of things rather than subtly moving towards FoS'ing players to push for mslynches which seems to be what I noticed in her scum games.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

jesus bumfuzzled, that's a lot of work...
i do appreciate you taking a look though to try and distinguish.
i'll look back at your reads in a moment.

but question for
mac
- your last post, 124. you asked how you were supposed to react. why get defensive? who do you find scummy for it?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:19 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

bumfuzzled - what are your thoughts on mcqueen? town/scum
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:21 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

i find it weird that siv and CN are both going after mcqueen for the same thing - whether he confirmed by PM or not.

Return to “Completed Open Games”