Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Xisiqomelir »

@SafetyDance
:

-To be clear, I regard it as possible, not definite, that only one of the neighbours is scum. This would explain certain things I find peculiar (such as being alive after claiming Cop), a plausible scenario being that scumteam knows town would draw misleading conclusions from the investigations. It is not my top scenario, but I would like to investigate further rather than lynching automatically in the case of getting a guilty tonight, lynching, getting an innocent tomorrow and then condemning the final uninvestigated.
-You are certainly entitled to doubt the
honesty
of players in the game. It's when you cast aspersions upon unrelated subjects that I believe people find the posts grating.
-My full stated mechanism for Mehdi forgetting he had his card is at the bottom of this post, not your quote. As stated, I have no desire to concoct other scenarios, since I am not Mehdi and it would be speculation on my part at best. You still have yet to answer my own hypothetical regarding motive. I would ask that you do so because I don't believe there's a case where either Mehdi or myself could profit from such an action as any alignment, indicating that the slip was accidental.
-Intense bussing can and does happen on this site. See this game where scum was double-bussed and then self-hammered on D2.
-I believe I voted No Lynch very early this Day, as well as stating my reasons for doing so.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

jal - why did you maintan a town read on robert even though he was pushing your lynch day 1, especially given he stayed off the lurker wagon and your town read on that slot never seemed to waiver.

I would expect given the lurker flip you would suspect him somewhat but it doesn't look like you ever did.

also here's another interesting note.

night 1 there was a SK kill (knife) and a mafia kill (shot) and each subsequent night there has been only a single shot kill. The only one with cards who can kill is Jal

1. why would mafia not try to take out Jal when he went unwatched night 2?
2. how does a vig card and a SK card = full blown vig? I never fully understood this part.

the more I read the more confused I get smh
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2474, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2472, Jal wrote:btw safety, I answered it in the thread

gee safety, how dare you cherry pick what you are reading, how dare you do that in mylo. if you are town you should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm fairly sure all 3 of us with deed counters had actually answered it before safety asked the question.
SafetyDance wrote:
In post 2429, Jal wrote:Let me rephrase: Who received a card at the beginning of D2? Not during the night. At the beginning?

In post 2406, SafetyDance wrote:
Good to see for all your claim of ignoring me, you've been cheery picking the posts you want to read, instead of the important ones. But you're right, why would town bother to read? :roll:

ahaha I'll teach that google I don't mean cherry when I search my username there yet!
(second time I've seen someone right cheery instead of cherry in the last week on this site, which makes a change from me being called cherry dog)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:33 pm

In post 2477, Cheery Dog wrote:I'm fairly sure all 3 of us with deed counters had actually answered it before safety asked the question.

that was sarcasm
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:59 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Hey meglomaniac, has that phone in your hand been shoved so far up your arse that you've turned to derp because the receiver has been shoved into your little monkey brain?

Guess what sunshine, Jal has 300+ posts in
this thread
. I'm not going to remember them all or recall exactly where she mention all her results and from memory I don't think she's even said WHO she's targeted. So before you try and turn my own argument back on me, how about you stfu and activate that one brain cell that is all you seem to have left. It's coming clear though that you don't want to.

Please point out, in all these posts after I asked the question #2391 and her #2472, where she clarified her deed-counting situation:

Spoiler: Post 1
In post 2397, Jal wrote:There is a glitch in the matrix.

Who here got a card at the *beginning* of D1?

On Safety's list it doesn't list.

Spoiler: Post 2
In post 2429, Jal wrote:Let me rephrase: Who received a card at the beginning of D2? Not during the night. At the beginning?

In post 2406, SafetyDance wrote:
So I'm definitively ruling out Jal-Dog as a scum team, so that's one combination less to work with.

If you're even thinking of me in a scum team, it can only be Xis as he declared to have an innocent on me. Why are you going on about scum teams involving me with other people? Looks like you're trying to be useful while actually doing crap all. In fact, it's more likely for us to be scum together because he didn't get hammered. That can easiy be one scum being bandwagoned and one scum off or on it himself.

Also I find people who 1v1 are townies.

NL is the only way we're going tonight.

Spoiler: Post 3
In post 2434, Jal wrote:How the hell do you not have those pms anymore?

Do you know which card you got D1 you think?

Spoiler: Post 4
In post 2446, Jal wrote:Cheery - track xis
jal - shoot nobody
xis - cop mhork
safety - watch jal, track jal
me - watch safety

I suggest for Xis to use your light green card on someone else so Cheery can track you going to multiple people. Use it on Safety.

Spoiler: Post 5
In post 2448, Jal wrote:Part of the point is to see if he dies.

Spoiler: Post 6
In post 2458, Jal wrote:Jake answers Mhork's question for me.

IN what you posted, you had me being watched bu Safety, Jake. You also have him tracking me.
Want to hear Safety's reply.

Spoiler: Post 7
In post 2460, Jal wrote:See, if you are actually a cop it doesn't *really* matter. If you get an innocent the rest are scum. If you get a scum and get a scum. We get scum either way. Scum get screwed either way.

So scum, you want to kill Xis because you're screwed if you don't!

Wifom wifom wifom wifom.

I don't even see a reference to a post anywhere either.

For someone (Jal)that wanted me to answer a question, which I did, why must I try to search again for it? Maybe from now on I'll just answer with "Read the thread" because most of your neanderthal questions Jake have been mentioned before anyway.

Btw. Mr. Myopic-Comprehension your question HERE to Jal has already been answered if you've bothered to read the thread and the days play. OMG, see how easy it is to flip it back! Since Jal didn't bother to reference either, I'm not going to because its seems you don't think its necessary before jumping to your confirmation-biased conclusions. GoGo Jake lets see you explain this one away to tiredness, I know its only you who has valid "excuses". :roll:

I can see why you're so secretive of your main account now.

In post 2476, Jake from State Farm wrote:

night 1 there was a SK kill (knife) and a mafia kill (shot) and each subsequent night there has been only a single shot kill. The only one with cards who can kill is Jal

2. how does a vig card and a SK card = full blown vig? I never fully understood this part.

Because if you are town you are a simpleton. You couldn't even grasp that Lurker had a fake claim Day One when you yourself had a Watcher card that wasn't 1) a utility or 2) one-shot and yet you still considered it suspicious and couldn't comprehend it up into this today. Despite all the talk and all the discussion, despite knowing that all those with Red cards can Neighbourise, all those with Utilities can Track, that all those with Light Greens can Count Deeds, that all those with Cheap Purples can Watch....you still think the Dark Blues are a Vig Card and a SK Card and are separate.

Your stupidity knows no bounds and is only dwarfed by your oversized ego.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:05 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2475, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@SafetyDance
:
-To be clear, I regard it as possible, not definite, that only one of the neighbours is scum. This would explain certain things I find peculiar (such as being alive after claiming Cop), a plausible scenario being that scumteam knows town would draw misleading conclusions from the investigations. It is not my top scenario, but I would like to investigate further rather than lynching automatically in the case of getting a guilty tonight, lynching, getting an innocent tomorrow and then condemning the final uninvestigated.

WIFOM. How do you know you're not going to get killed any of those other nights? You're not even protected in Jal's night plan so how's that your main plan of action?

@SafetyDance
:
-You are certainly entitled to doubt the
honesty
of players in the game. It's when you cast aspersions upon unrelated subjects that I believe people find the posts grating.

BoP is on you here. Nothing posted is unrelated to the game.

@SafetyDance
:
-My full stated mechanism for Mehdi forgetting he had his card is at the bottom of this post, not your quote. As stated, I have no desire to concoct other scenarios, since I am not Mehdi and it would be speculation on my part at best. You still have yet to answer my own hypothetical regarding motive. I would ask that you do so because I don't believe there's a case where either Mehdi or myself could profit from such an action as any alignment, indicating that the slip was accidental.

So a scenario in which you say you nearly missed a pm, one that conveniently we can not ever verify, is the sole reason Mehdi fucked up and we should just take that as a reason to trust you? Too big a leap of faith, sorry.

@SafetyDance
:
-Intense bussing can and does happen on this site. See this game where scum was double-bussed and then self-hammered on D2.

Ignoring that the question was for Jake and your attempt to white-knight him, I asked for examples on the first wagons that form (preferably that get to L-1) and happen to be on scum that are double-bussed. Not a D2 self-wagon move which is clearly a planned tactic. Obviously not ruling out that all who are on it are scum but it just seems weird, especially with Jake's reluctance to get on it (preferring SC/CD). His derping since doesn't really make me think otherwise.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:15 am

I just had a huge wall post I was about to post and my power went out. I'll try to repost it later but I'm pretty sure xis/safety is scum. I re-read the entire thread and xis's reactions to lurker and avoidance of his wagon after the slip is glaring. There's also a coaching moment I didn't originally catch.

Safety also commits 2 classic scum moves during the game. He's suspicious if Xis almost all game and never once votes him also when I call out safety's activity he immediately deflects attention to Xis and his activity.

vote: xis

P.edit - ill read those posts by safety in a minute. No more cold feet, my vote is firm.

The paranoia safety is trying to create by making us think there's a manipulative role when there is no evidence is also a scum tactic. There's an easy explanation to why his result on mehndi is what it is. He got a result and he lied to lynch mehndi.
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:17 am

In post 2408, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
~Please keep insults out of the game~

Safety just insulted me. I demand a mod kill or force replace.
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:39 am

In post 2480, SafetyDance wrote:specially with Jake's reluctance to get on it (preferring SC/CD)

this is a blatant mis-rep. i wasn't reluctant to get on the wagon at all.
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:41 am

In post 2482, Jake from State Farm wrote:

this is a serious request
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:54 am

So for the record safety thinks I'm scum cause

1. I wasn't on the early lurker wagon (wifom)
2. My derpiness (adhom)
3. My result of nobody visiting him is evidence xis is lying but somehow that's wifom.

If we have conflicting reports and I know I'm town, that's not wifom.

Notice he was questioning xis earlier in the day but he still wants no part in his lynch. He's still suspicious of xis but would rather vote me for terrible reasons.
Show
Things I've learned.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Jal »

First off, I was being sarcastic about how Ialready posted. Anyway, I checked out Jake N1. For some reason I wanted to post Cheery, but no it was Jake.

I'll explain card day stuff later.

Safety, point is, Xis says I'm town. Unless I am a god father (I'm not) or Xis sanity is off (which from your point of view it shouldn't be) then I would have to be scum with Xis.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Jal »

In post 2476, Jake from State Farm wrote:jal - why did you maintan a town read on robert even though he was pushing your lynch day 1, especially given he stayed off the lurker wagon and your town read on that slot never seemed to waiver.

I would expect given the lurker flip you would suspect him somewhat but it doesn't look like you ever did.

also here's another interesting note.

I remember thinking his confusion over how to proceed and lynch making me think he was town. I don't necessarily think people on my lynch are scum. See: Uber pushing me hard D1. I know he's just an idiot.

I have already pointed out why I think his is town after a lurker flip.

In post 16, Robert2424 wrote:
In post 13, Lurker wrote:
In post 12, Robert2424 wrote:
Vote Jal

for reasons i can't think of right now.

Unvote

Vote: Robert2424

For forgetting to think about thinking.

Not-thinking = Anti-town.

So says the LURKER....LOL

The question is: Would Lurker immediately turn on a scum buddy like that or would a scum buddy react that way?

Regarding N2, there was an argument over which plan to go through since there was a SK. Cheery went the town route. Actually, it's very interesting to see how that may apply to being scum. If Cheery thought he was going town and they discussed it in the neighbourhood, maybe him as scum or someone as scum in the neighborhood felt the same.

That, and/or they wanted me to kill knowing Mehdi was town.

Either way, scum went safe route and shot someone not being targeted in either scenario.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Jal »

we will NL btw
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:06 am

My votes not changing so..
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:10 pm

In post 2487, Jal wrote:The question is: Would Lurker immediately turn on a scum buddy like that or would a scum buddy react that way?

seriously?

1. that was rvs so most people will disregard it
2. have you ever heard of distancing?

also there was an interesting point brought up by guile before he died. Guile said if scum wanted to frame xis, the smart thing to do would be kill cheery. This was on a night when cheery wasn't going to be watched. Guile ended up being killed that night. Why not attack cheery?

nobody has ever provided an explanation to my question that I felt makes sense about why not kill Jal or myself the previous night when both were not watched.

the only way these kills make sense is if mafia is just plain dumb or they were trying to keep all the PRs alive. Now why would you try to keep all the PRs alive?

the only thing I can come up with is there is scum within the PRs and the ONLY one really making a big stink about there being a manipulator role is Safety yet Safety can't give a reasonable explanation as to why would scum leave all the PRs alive IF they had a manipulative role. If scum had a manipulative role they could easily pick off the PRs. That is what scum does when scum knows their is a doc and a cop. They RB one and kill the other. Having a manipulative role and leaving every PR alive means scum is in the PRs.

There is no way in hell that Xis got a cop result on safety unless I was blocked (which I wasn't) or he was redirected to someone else (which would implicate Safety being scum considering scum knew he was investigating safety)

based on ALL of that, Xis is scum because I do not believe there is a manipulator role. Xis lied about his result on Safety in an attempt to clear his buddy.

there it is in a nice little box with a cute bow. I won't get cold feet again, Xis is the appropriate lynch and in the off chance he flips town (99% doubt) shoot me.

or lynch me and shoot Xis

either way we aren't NL anymore.
Show
Things I've learned.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Jal is obv town. Are we really questioning this?

I'm still behind a xis lynch.
VOTE: xisquelomeir
Way too spine, jake! (b")b

I'm also still LA. :/
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

back to where we were all voting before then I guess.

VOTE: Mhork

You still haven't answered my posts.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:47 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Spoiler: 1
In post 2481, Jake from State Farm wrote:I just had a huge wall post I was about to post and my power went out. I'll try to repost it later but I'm pretty sure xis/safety is scum. I re-read the entire thread and xis's reactions to lurker and avoidance of his wagon after the slip is glaring. There's also a coaching moment I didn't originally catch.

Safety also commits 2 classic scum moves during the game. He's suspicious if Xis almost all game and never once votes him also when I call out safety's activity he immediately deflects attention to Xis and his activity.

vote: xis

P.edit - ill read those posts by safety in a minute. No more cold feet, my vote is firm.

The paranoia safety is trying to create by making us think there's a manipulative role when there is no evidence is also a scum tactic. There's an easy explanation to why his result on mehndi is what it is. He got a result and he lied to lynch mehndi.

Wow, it's amazing how you suddenly get the energy to post and read back when you've got the scum team made up. Most of us actually try to do it the other way round though, scum reads -> scum team. But keep trying to paint your own story.

So you've now admitted to being in the game and reading and then reading back but you have NO CLUE as to why I was not voting Xis? Rather short-sighted of you. WHAT THE FUCK WAS HAPPENING DAY TWO AND THREE THAT I WAS INVOLVED IN? Hey, just where was my vote and suspicion until the MM lynch? Think, going on, I dare you. Go back if you're all up-to-date, I'm sure you'll know.

No evidence? I have my own tracking on Mehdi that he didn't go anywhere when he said he didn't as evidence. There's the evidence of all three tracker/watchers not seeing crap, the cop not having a guilty report. Clearly there is something wrong there. And yes, I brought it up, and reminded
you
but it is actual PR. If you thought it was a scum tactic, which on day two within the first few posts I posted, then you should have tried to lynch me then. Or bring it up early today. But now? Rofl, you're fitting square pegs into a round hole.

There's an easy explanation to why your result on Xis is what it is. You got a result and lied to try and lynch Xis.

Spoiler: 2
In post 2483, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2480, SafetyDance wrote:specially with Jake's reluctance to get on it (preferring SC/CD)

this is a blatant mis-rep. i wasn't reluctant to get on the wagon at all.

Look at the crow calling the raven black. You've mis-repped just about everything today in your 180s.

In post 183, Jake from State Farm wrote:Just iso'd both, lurker or Lord, lurker is the scummier of the 2, plus lurker did something that's kind of a pet peeve of mine.

That said I still need to re-read everything.

In post 185, Jake from State Farm wrote:I'd join lurker over lord's if that's what you are asking

Sorry, it was out of lurker/mhork, still not a mis-rep. Posts afterwards then read like a defence of Lurker. Wow, yeah, totally clearing any scummy reads of you there. :roll:

Spoiler: 3
In post 2485, Jake from State Farm wrote:So for the record safety thinks I'm scum cause

1. I wasn't on the early lurker wagon (wifom)
2. My derpiness (adhom)
3. My result of nobody visiting him is evidence xis is lying but somehow that's wifom.

If we have conflicting reports and I know I'm town, that's not wifom.

Notice he was questioning xis earlier in the day but he still wants no part in his lynch. He's still suspicious of xis but would rather vote me for terrible reasons.

This is all your bullet points btw, anyone else reading would come to different conclusions. You're just baiting really though.

1. Who's been wifoming all day since calling out XIS in a 1v1?
2. What else I am supposed to blatantly stupid play that chooses to cheery pick what he reads, what he reacts on and refuses to grasp simple concepts and claims throughout the game, regardless of how simply they've been laid out?
3. No, its evidence that one of you is lying. Since you'r 1v1 wifom is all you're doing whilst Xis is trying to ignore it altogether.

I have no idea what the others are doing but if I'm going to consider it, guess what? That means I have to look at you too! It's
MYLO
, I can't just gut-lynch Xis based on former day opinions.

So your problem is that someone is actually trying to consider you as scum and has the backbone to actually consider it. Why are you so worried?

Spoiler: 4
In post 2490, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2487, Jal wrote:The question is: Would Lurker immediately turn on a scum buddy like that or would a scum buddy react that way?

seriously?

In post 5, Lurker wrote:First vote

Vote: Jake From State Farm

In post 2490, Jake from State Farm wrote:

seriously?

2. have you ever heard of distancing?

also there was an interesting point brought up by guile before he died. Guile said if scum wanted to frame xis, the smart thing to do would be kill cheery. This was on a night when cheery wasn't going to be watched. Guile ended up being killed that night. Why not attack cheery?

nobody has ever provided an explanation to my question that I felt makes sense about why not kill Jal or myself the previous night when both were not watched.

the only way these kills make sense is if mafia is just plain dumb or they were trying to keep all the PRs alive. Now why would you try to keep all the PRs alive?

the only thing I can come up with is there is scum within the PRs and the ONLY one really making a big stink about there being a manipulator role is Safety yet Safety can't give a reasonable explanation as to why would scum leave all the PRs alive IF they had a manipulative role. If scum had a manipulative role they could easily pick off the PRs. That is what scum does when scum knows their is a doc and a cop. They RB one and kill the other. Having a manipulative role and leaving every PR alive means scum is in the PRs.

There is no way in hell that Xis got a cop result on safety unless I was blocked (which I wasn't) or he was redirected to someone else (which would implicate Safety being scum considering scum knew he was investigating safety)

based on ALL of that, Xis is scum because I do not believe there is a manipulator role. Xis lied about his result on Safety in an attempt to clear his buddy.

there it is in a nice little box with a cute bow. I won't get cold feet again, Xis is the appropriate lynch and in the off chance he flips town (99% doubt) shoot me.

or lynch me and shoot Xis

either way we aren't NL anymore.

WHY? You're getting more delusional now. There's plenty of reason including so they can WIFOM like you're doing now, so that they can say "oh why did we pick off xxx", unless Town-Jake has access right now to their QT there's no reasonable way you can KNOW the exact reason why scum does what they do. You can guess, you can hypothsise but know? No, you can't do that. As for why didn't they kill XXX, why didn't they kill YYY, you can say that about anyone not watched. You're not going to get anywhere.

There's no way in hell I was blocked night 2 and didn't get a clear result on Mehdi not going anywhere.

It's nice you think everything ties together. It just backs up my claim you are being stupid as town with BS reasoning, mis-reps, tunnelling and generally boisterous. Or you're scum.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:49 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Ha, you'd have to be taken down too. You've done nothing but badger and bully people all game, tunnel them hard and challenge, antagonise and more than likely trolling, alignment pending. You'd like a modkill wouldn't you? Cheap way to get your wincon though. And hey, even replaced out, its still you throwing your weight around daring anyone to have a contrary opinion to you or suspect you. Wonderful logic.

For someone who tries to be so infallible you're remarkably sensitive for whatever reasons. Personally, I have no problems with you, once this game finishes I'm more than capable of moving on, no voodoo dolls or anything. It's the internet ffs. :roll:
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:53 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2486, Jal wrote:First off, I was being sarcastic about how Ialready posted. Anyway, I checked out Jake N1. For some reason I wanted to post Cheery, but no it was Jake.

I'll explain card day stuff later.

Safety, point is, Xis says I'm town. Unless I am a god father (I'm not) or Xis sanity is off (which from your point of view it shouldn't be) then I would have to be scum with Xis.

Thanks Jal, so appreciated. That's several times now you've done that. We're nearing deadline, don't you think you could kinda contribute instead of" doing it later". Later wont really help.

Why should I not consider you and Xis in a scum-team? What exactly rules this out? If you're both scum then its all about whatever strategy you're trying to run. If Xis is genuine but his sanity is off so he's getting innos on anyone, that doesn't clear you and I know I'm town so doesn't matter his result on me. Can still open the possibility of you and someone else.

In post 2491, Lord Mhork wrote:Jal is obv town. Are we really questioning this?

I'm still behind a xis lynch.
VOTE: xisquelomeir
Way too spine, jake! (b")b

I'm also still LA. :/

Horrible post. Wtf? Definitely questioning you're ability to play which has been awol since day 2. Will you try and explain that? Why are you ignoring the possibility of Jake as scum? What are you ignoring the case for a NL (granted most are)?

And why are you and CD sheeping each other in actions. It's. So. Frustrating. Stop being clones of one another. Both stop lurking both try and be proactive. Please.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:57 am

Post by SafetyDance »

This is the information we have from all the claims, to the best of my knowledge:

Spoiler:
Night One
~ Killed: UberNinja, BabySpice
NameRoleVisitedResult
SafetyDanceWatcherJalCD visited
SafetyDanceTrackerMehdi2277D.S.A
CheeryDogDeed CounterJal>=2
CheeryDogTrackerUND.S.A
JakeWatcherJalCD visited
XisiqomelirCopBabySpiceInno
Mehdi22771-shot DocTehBrawlGuy???
Mehdi227750% Self-WatcherSelfD.S.A
JalDeed Counter???>=2
UberNinjaVigilanteNo one
BabySpiceVigilanteNo one
MonkeyMan576Serial-KillerUN/BSDead!
Cheery, Mhork, GuilleNeighborhoodTalked in QT

Didn't do anything: TehBrawlGuy

Night Two
~ Killed: TehBrawlGuy
NameRoleVisitedResult
SafetyDanceWatcherCheeryDogD.S.A
SafetyDanceTrackerMehdi2277D.S.A
CheeryDogDeed CounterNo one
CheeryDogTrackerLord MhorkD.S.A
JakeWatcherSafetyD.S.A
XisiqomelirCopJalInno
Mehdi227750% Self-WatcherSelfD.S.A
JalVigilanteNo one
JalDeed Counter???>=2
TehBrawlGuyVigilanteNo one
Cheery, Mhork, GuilleNeighborhoodTalked in QT

Night Three
~ Killed: Guille
NameRoleVisitedResult
SafetyDanceWatcherJalD.S.A
SafetyDanceTrackerCheeryD.S.A
CheeryDogDeed CounterNo one
CheeryDogTrackerJakeD.S.A
JakeWatcherSafetyD.S.A
XisiqomelirCopSafetyInno
XisiqomelirDeed CounterLord Mhork>=2
JalVigilanteGuille
JalDeed Counter???>=2
Cheery, Mhork, guilleNeighborhoodTalked in QT

Spoiler: shorthand notes on Lurker's posting and interactions
#0 rvs Jake
#1 vote robert/sd
#2 still rob
#3 argument Jal
#4 disc Jal
#5 disc Jal
#6 unvote rob/sd
#7 jal, mog/tbg, xis, mhork
#8 disc mog/tbg
#9 disc mog/tbg
#10 against mhork, vote mhork
#11mog/tbg, mehdi comment
#12 mog/tbg affirming meta
#13 arg mhork
#14 null
#15 claim vt, rail card
#16 disc mehdi, claimed EC card
#17 disc mog/tbg, claimed on shot
#18 claim one shot watcher
#19 disc mehdi cc cards
#20 mentions SC/CD
#21 mhork watcher disc
#22 disc numbersQ, about SC/CD
#23 conf sc/cd
#24 disc mhork, backs robert
#25 disc mhork
#26 dupe
#27 disc jal abt watcher
#28 disc jal odv cards are pr
#29 disc jal game spec
#30 game spec
#31 game comment
#32 disc TBG
#33 disc UN SCUM SLIP big wall
#34 disc Jake backs down
#35 admits slip
#36 admits slip
#37 votes himself
#38 disc jal, tort?
#39 arg jal wifom
#40 chance cad
#41 anti-jal
#42 anti jal
#43 votes jal
#44 disc tbg
#45 disc mehdi
#46 himself
#47 himself
#48 disc morhk/jake ~ NS
#49 anti jake
#50 anti jake
#51 anti jake/pro un/tbg
#52 disc jake
#53 disc jake
#54 disc jake
#55 disc UN, about jal

And If I am force-replaced I hope whoever's town pulls their fingers out their arse and doesn't let scum get away with this.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:12 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

~I am NOT going to modkill someone. And finding a replacement at this stage would be next to impossible. Therefore, here's my solution to the problem~

The Monopoly Mafia Insult QT

~If you really have a problem with someone, please keep insults out of this thread and feel free to put them in the Insult QT~
~If you don't want to read insults at all, DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK~
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:15 am

In post 2494, SafetyDance wrote:

Ha, you'd have to be taken down too. You've done nothing but badger and bully people all game, tunnel them hard and challenge, antagonise and more than likely trolling, alignment pending. You'd like a modkill wouldn't you? Cheap way to get your wincon though. And hey, even replaced out, its still you throwing your weight around daring anyone to have a contrary opinion to you or suspect you. Wonderful logic.

For someone who tries to be so infallible you're remarkably sensitive for whatever reasons. Personally, I have no problems with you, once this game finishes I'm more than capable of moving on, no voodoo dolls or anything. It's the internet ffs. :roll:

Pretty sure I haven't insulted you after the warning. If you cant respect the mods wishes then i take the cheap win and mod kill one of the scum.
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:21 am

unvote

had a brain fart and I am not on my PC right now, cheery, what were your tracking results each night again?
Show
Things I've learned.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”