Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:47 am

Post by the silent speaker »

A sarcasm detector.
There's
a useful invention.

Jack: WTF?
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:54 am

Post by Jack »

the silent speaker wrote: Jack: WTF?
What? :?:
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:17 am

Post by Fritzler »

the silent speaker wrote:A sarcasm detector.
There's
a useful invention.
man i had to read that like 3 times to get it

i feel pathetic
Surfs up dude.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:28 am

Post by Twito »

Fritzler wrote:
the silent speaker wrote:A sarcasm detector.
There's
a useful invention.
man i had to read that like 3 times to get it

i feel pathetic
Already read it 3 times.. don't get it.. better stop reading it so I don't feel more pathetic..
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:17 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Jack wrote: We may as well lynch someone who's been posting a lot, that way we find out if certain people are full of it.
I read
this
three times, and I don't get it.

If I were a vig, Jack probably wouldn't wake up tommorrow...
LuckayLuck
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
You're a townie

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:25 am

Post by LuckayLuck »

Save The Dragons wrote:
Jack wrote: We may as well lynch someone who's been posting a lot, that way we find out if certain people are full of it.
I read
this

we can all be vigs if we vote for Jack
yay!
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:32 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Alright LL, I'll go along with you this one time, and we'll see what happens. Really only doing this cause of what STD pointed out in the post above you.

I may end up regretting this, but...

Vote Jack
Twito(to anyone he feels like): "You're scummy."
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:35 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Canuckle has just moved a rung down my townie ladder.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:39 am

Post by Mariyta »

I don't understand why so many people seem to blindly follow LuckayLuck. Just cause he talks a lot doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:50 am

Post by Jack »

Save The Dragons wrote:
I read
this

I don't think theres much convincing evidence towards anyone. So it makes sense to lynch the person who we would learn the most from having their status confirmed.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:51 am

Post by Twito »

Save The Dragons wrote:Canuckle has just moved a rung down my townie ladder.
Mine too if that counts.
He seeked a wagon that seemd to be getting moving nicely and to try to get a wagon moving even better he jumped on it. And saying "I might regress this" just like he said "I might jump on twito wagon".
But LL is not voting him so I shall not do that either.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:53 am

Post by Twito »

Mariyta wrote:I don't understand why so many people seem to blindly follow LuckayLuck. Just cause he talks a lot doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about.
Pointed that out earlier by saying he is completely irrational in what he says even though he talks a lot.
Still I wanna try blindly following him for this one game.
Show

Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:15 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

STD wrote:Canuckle has just moved a rung down my townie ladder.
Well, I'm sorry to hear that, but I do have some logic following that kind of decision...

1. LL keeps going on and on about knowing who's townie and who's not. Obviously, as we all know, the odds of lynching scum on the first day are low. So if LL is
sooo
positive that he(she)'s right, then why not give it a chance? If Jack turns out to be a townie, then we can finally have a reason to knock off LL.

2. I mentioned in my post above that I was also following the logic of...YOU, STD! You said that if you were the vig, you'd take out Jack tonight. You had a good reason, because Jack was trying to get people to take out someone who posts a lot just because they post a lot. That seems pretty scummy to me, and apparently it did to you too.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:21 am

Post by Twito »

Canucklehead17 wrote:1. LL keeps going on and on about knowing who's townie and who's not. Obviously, as we all know, the odds of lynching scum on the first day are low. So if LL is
sooo
positive that he(she)'s right, then why not give it a chance? If Jack turns out to be a townie, then we can finally have a reason to knock off LL.
Just gonna answer to this first point:
Are you scum planning a doublekill?
First who LL says today and tomorrow LL if he is wrong? Which you would know as scum btw.
Show

Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:38 am

Post by Ether »

Post 125, Luckay wrote:By the way, if I die, and I'm a seer, I peeked Canucklehead17. Canuckle is a townie.
Post 157, Ether wrote:This stuff makes Luckay's adamance over Canuckle's towniness
really
annoying to me.
Canuckle, someone being wrong isn't someone being scum, and therefore it's not a reason to "knock someone off." Furthermore, if Luckay dies and doesn't come up as something investigative, you'll probably want to hope for a distraction.
Post 170, sarcasticTwito wrote:If I can't get rid of LL and his headhurting posting style I better just agree with it and follow him like a god.
Mariyta wrote:I don't understand why so many people seem to blindly follow LuckayLuck.
Er...Twito? Mariyta? When Twito posted, we were
all
telling Luckay how useless his strategy was; even by Mariyta's post, there were only Canuckle and Twito listening to him (and Canuckle insists "this one time," and Twito just wants to be idiotic). Am I missing something? Where are the so many people following Luckay like a god, and why aren't their bandwagons bigger?
Post 148, Jack wrote:Unvote, Vote:Twito

It's a better wagon than LL
Jack wrote:unvote:Twito
Vote:LL

We may as well lynch someone who's been posting a lot, that way we find out if certain people are full of it.
What changed? And why the sudden desire to lynch?
unvote; vote: Jack

(No Luckay-following conspiracies here, I promise. Incidentally, that seems to be my first
proper
unvote-revote. Joy.)

Ether does not place conventional votes
Voted Canuckle, sans "headseventeen"
Never unvoted to move onto Twito
Sorry, Ibelly! You know what I mean.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:50 am

Post by IH »

(Agrees with Ether's point on Jack)

(Notes either Twito following STD, or the two sticking together. Isn't sure what this means as of yet, as he's not sure of all the roles.)

unvote, vote:Jack
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:56 am

Post by Twito »

Ether idd has a nice point on Jack. Luckily my god already let me to vote him.
Show

LuckayLuck
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
You're a townie

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:00 pm

Post by LuckayLuck »

All, I have never gotten so many people to actually -follow- me before. It's really strange. :p

I therefore feel strongly pressured to actually be super-accurate this time. Therefore, the following
EXCEL SPREADSHEET OF DOOM
is actually quite well thought out by me.

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:15 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Ether wrote:Er...Twito? Mariyta? When Twito posted, we were
all
telling Luckay how useless his strategy was; even by Mariyta's post, there were only Canuckle and Twito listening to him (and Canuckle insists "this one time," and Twito just wants to be idiotic). Am I missing something? Where are the so many people following Luckay like a god, and why aren't their bandwagons bigger?
I don't read long posts, lucky I skimmed this one enough to catch this. When people actually post that they're going to blindly follow someone, that's what gets me. Yeah "so many" may be an exaggeration, but even a few are too much when it comes to blindly following a novel-poster.

Oh, and for LL (who has never played w/ me before) don't expect me to read your massive posts. I won't.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:25 pm

Post by IH »

Twito wrote:Ether idd has a nice point on Jack. Luckily my god already let me to vote him.
......Who is your god, eh?

q[uote="Mariyra"]I don't read long posts, lucky I skimmed this one enough to catch this. When people actually post that they're going to blindly follow someone, that's what gets me. Yeah "so many" may be an exaggeration, but even a few are too much when it comes to blindly following a novel-poster.

Oh, and for LL (who has never played w/ me before) don't expect me to read your massive posts. I won't. [/quote]

FoS:Mariyta

What's the difference between a really long post and a lot of small posts? They take an equal amount of time, and with longer posts, you can usually get a better feel of a players logic and be more likely to see innacuracies. Not exactly a scum tell, but I wouldn't say it's innocent.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:28 pm

Post by Twito »

IH wrote:
Twito wrote:Ether idd has a nice point on Jack. Luckily my god already let me to vote him.
......Who is your god, eh?
Obviously LL. In this game I'm his blind follower.
IH wrote:Not exactly a scum tell, but I wouldn't say it's innocent.
:D
Show

Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:41 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Twito wrote:
Canucklehead17 wrote:1. LL keeps going on and on about knowing who's townie and who's not. Obviously, as we all know, the odds of lynching scum on the first day are low. So if LL is
sooo
Just gonna answer to this first point:
Are you scum planning a doublekill?
First who LL says today and tomorrow LL if he is wrong? Which you would know as scum btw.
Hokay, let's try this again.

I believe it was YOU who first wanted LL lynched, because of your 'headaches'. Now I agree that LL is a tad crazy with his townie tells, and I decided to vote for him. On further thought though, you shouldn't just lynch someone because they're crazy with townie tells.

However, there did still appear to be a bandwagon forming against LL. So I thought to myself, "Self, why not come up with a solution to this?" The solution
seemed
simple enough...give LL a chance. See what happens, and then go from there.

I'm not insisting that we lynch LL if Jack turns out to be townie, but it seemed to me that you and many others wouldn't have a problem with it.

Either way, if Jack turns out to be townie, LL will have lost credibility and we can all shut him out the rest of the game.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:44 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Long posts get boring.
-Susan Ertz

Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:46 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Sorry.
Twito(to anyone he feels like): "You're scummy."
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:24 pm

Post by Jack »

Canucklehead17 wrote: 1. LL keeps going on and on about knowing who's townie and who's not. Obviously, as we all know, the odds of lynching scum on the first day are low. So if LL is
sooo

2. I mentioned in my post above that I was also following the logic of...YOU, STD! You said that if you were the vig, you'd take out Jack tonight. You had a good reason, because Jack was trying to get people to take out someone who posts a lot just because they post a lot. That seems pretty scummy to me, and apparently it did to you too.
1. Uh...lynched by my own logic I guess. That's a terribly backwards way of doing things. You want to find out if someone is scum by lynching someone they accused? Just lynch them and you'll know. And it's not like we can't both be townie.

2. STD didn't give a reason. He just said he didn't understand me. And I still say my position makes sense.

@Ether: Why am I eager to lynch? Maybe because we've been in
day
one for A MONTH? As I said before I don't think there's enough information to make a decision, if you try too hard to find scum this turn you're just going to bias yourself. Or at least I will, I tend to do that. So we lynch someone whose identity will tell us a lot. Simple.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”