Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:38 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2441, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@Cheery Dog
:

In post 2438, Cheery Dog wrote:@Xis, where would your vote be if you still had it?
Also presuming for a moment you're telling the truth; you have a town read on jake, clears on jal and safety, and a town v scum read on me/mhork, so are you thinking one scum left it godfather?

No Lynch. Aside from the possibility of investigation-immune roles, I've also been wondering if I have a non-normal sanity with only 2/3 Yellows. If I continue to investigate without guilties, I'd suspect that to be the case, have to discard all results, and going purely off play and motive my scumteam would be Mhork+{Safety,You,Jal}.

Who is the most likely team should all your results be sane?

In post 2447, Lord Mhork wrote:Shouldn't someone be watching xis on the off chance he's actually a cop?

There's only 2 watchers, I think I agree with the confirmed towns being better in this case + if Xis is actually a cop, and results are sane, the scumteam is found in you/Jake anyway.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Also Mhork, now that you're not attempting to force me into a Xis vote by stating stuff, can you answer this conversation properly?
In post 2361, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2360, Lord Mhork wrote:Cheery, that doesn't make any sense. The percentage thing was a joke. How is finding him scummy after copping an obv town me looking scummy?

It doesn't on it's own, but with me rereading that he was in your list of joke high percentages of people likely to be town, to which you also had Mehdi in and changed your mind on, I think you're just attempting to put points against him for need of someone to attack, even if I am still finding Xis odd myself, I'm finding you more likely to be scum.

So why wasn't Mehdi who you had no solid read on be a good vig choice for night 2?

In post 2362, Lord Mhork wrote:I just realized that both possible scum teams have xis as a part of them.

VOTE: Xisquelomir

He was a good Vig choice 'cause he looked like he was purposely trying to make other people doubt their reads on him.

In post 2363, Cheery Dog wrote:wait what?
I'm talking about this comment from you
In post 1672, Lord Mhork wrote:I just know that Mehdi prolly shouldn't be shot, or Jal unless Monkey flips town, or Xis, or Brawly. I'm, like, 86% these guys are town.

In post 2364, Lord Mhork wrote:Hehehe... You're silly, Cheery.

But let's put this 'me-scum' thing aside for a moment. Do you think that xis is town? 'cause jake made done pretty good points.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:43 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 2449, Lord Mhork wrote:Interesting point. What do you learn if he dies?

That Jal/safety are confirmed town and we definitely have a manipulative role
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:45 pm

@ cheery actually the scum team would be you/mhork cause I'm town yo

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:27 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2453, Jake from State Farm wrote:@ cheery actually the scum team would be you/mhork cause I'm town yo

That'll we'll have to argue about, because I'm fairly sure I haven't misread my own faction.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:35 am

I'm still 90% certain it's xis/safety but mhork definitely gives me pause.

Also should someone watch cheery or Jal?

SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:10 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2424, Jake from State Farm wrote:If I'm scum, you would also not chastise me to "play properly" either

Because there's no logical reason for someone town to want others to "play properly"? Right...

Prod dodge post, I've read up to Jake's derpiness at end of page 97. Will have to read rest later
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:24 am

In post 2456, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 2424, Jake from State Farm wrote:If I'm scum, you would also not chastise me to "play properly" either

Because there's no logical reason for someone town to want others to "play properly"? Right...

Prod dodge post, I've read up to Jake's derpiness at end of page 97. Will have to read rest later

If you think I'm scum, you wouldn't care. You would just use my derpiness to lynch me as examples why I must be scum.

Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by Jal »

Jake answers Mhork's question for me.

IN what you posted, you had me being watched bu Safety, Jake. You also have him tracking me.
Want to hear Safety's reply.
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Xisiqomelir »

@Cheery
:
In post 2450, Cheery Dog wrote:

Whoever's...investigated guilty?

If you're asking who I think is most likely to be mafia out of the 3 remaining uninvestigated, it's Mhork, then you, then Jake in descending order of suspicion. I'd give the pip to my StrangerCoug heebie-jeebies and assume you and Mhork were trying to fake-out guille in the neighbourhood QT before abandoning my Jake townread. However, I'd still prefer to investigate before lynching if it came down to you and Jake.

@Jal
:

In post 2446, Jal wrote:xis - cop mhork

Assuming there is busdriving going on I think copping out of {Mhork,Jake,Cheery} makes more sense. I'd use a randomizing function (or just roll one d6 out of my heaping pile) to make it harder for scumteam.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Jal »

See, if you are actually a cop it doesn't *really* matter. If you get an innocent the rest are scum. If you get a scum and get a scum. We get scum either way. Scum get screwed either way.

So scum, you want to kill Xis because you're screwed if you don't!

Wifom wifom wifom wifom.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:40 am

which question did mhork ask that i'm supposed to answer Jal?

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

V/LA for the next ~four days.

Just moved and have no Internet. Will try to watch the thread on my phone.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2459, Xisiqomelir wrote:If you're asking who I think is most likely to be mafia out of the 3 remaining uninvestigated, it's Mhork, then you, then Jake in descending order of suspicion. I'd give the pip to my StrangerCoug heebie-jeebies and assume you and Mhork were trying to fake-out guille in the neighbourhood QT before abandoning my Jake townread. However, I'd still prefer to investigate before lynching if it came down to you and Jake.

Yes I was asking about what was strongly since you only had 1 scum in 3 unconfirmeds and it didn't make sense. Now you are making some sense about where the second scum would come from.
UNVOTE:

I guess I better wait for safety's response to whatever before I hammer this no lynch.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:03 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2428, Xisiqomelir wrote:Okay, sorry I took longer to get back to this than I thought I would.

@SafetyDance
: I will address you first because I'm assuming you to be town, but I find your tone and attitude is severely damaging to my enjoyment of the game. I know for my part I've certainly been no innocent either in that regard, so I am going to lay off digging at you for style issues in hopes that town can win this game. If you wish to choose to continue to try and provoke fights, that is your prerogative, but I will ignore all such segments of your posts and respond purely to game-related content.

In addition, since you don't like interleaving quotes, I am going to write your entire section Mehdi-style, without them. I'll also separate this part of the post, directed at solely at you, from the rest of town's as a further concession.

I believe this should be a comprehensive response to all the game-related portions of your posts since my #2372:

-Do you believe your "did not see anything" result with regard to Mehdi's Doctoring of TBG is related to Jake's result from watching you last night?
-I have already provided what I believe to be a plausible mechanism for Mehdi forgetting he had Virginia Ave. based on an experience I have already had with the numerous PMs sent by this game. I have no interest in hypothesizing up further ones. If you believe this to be a scum plan on my part, I would ask you, again, why I would attempt to hide a powerless card from town as
any
alignment.
-The neighbourhood QT is very telling of Cheery and Mhork not being of the same alignment. Ergo, I would like to investigate further to ensure we lynch correctly, as this is MyLo in the likely case of 2 scum.
-I have lost my vote for today, so the votecount is correct in showing me not voting
-I deed-counted Mhork last night, the only night I was able to use my light green
-Jake's self-vote, although not pro-town makes no sense from a scum perspective, in my opinion. He really is convinced that he's 1v1ing me, and that as he's town, I must be scum.
-I am not acknowledging this 1v1 because I believe Jake to be town.

And you think playing with yourself is an enjoyable experience? Your quote spew style, of hardly interacting with town, crazy scenarios that only you are seeing and myopic opinions, hardly make you Captain Crusader yourself. You hid behind a large vocabulary but its completely at odds to what you're saying.

If I'm Town, Jake is town, you're town and if only one of Mhork/CD is scum then that leaves Jal has the only other player you suspect. Someone you supposedly cleared. WTF? Why would you insinuate this rather then just say it? You're being half-arsed about this. This is the perception from you and it consistent with how you've played the game and why I don't trust anything you say.

This is a game where people CAN LIE. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that those here now are good at it. Why should I take your word for anything?

You're plausible mechanism:
In post 2305, Xisiqomelir wrote:
I don't think Mehdi lied deliberately. As part of his general disinterest in the game, he probably let it slip his mind since the card is powerless on its own.

Can you explain any possible scum motive for hiding a powerless card?

Is in no way a closed case. Mehdi, who played strong enough to plan night actions, was unable to tell us at ANY point of the day, especially when he had seen us talk about it, that he got another card. Why should we buy that story? We've been talking about cards since Day 2, you receive them upon imoprtant times in the game (Night Pahse, Day Phase) and again, been talked about since day 2. It's not something you would expect clear town to forget.

As for Jake, he's been wifom-ing hard since putting you in a 1v1. Also, read my quote from the Lurker wagon. If you think he's town then Lurker was originally double-bussed and had the SK on the wagon. That's...wow.

So that's the problem, you're playing your own little game, with your own theories, you don't seem to be even bothering to convince people of them or even bother talking about the others, with yours being the One True Way™.

ADDENDUM:

Why you couldn't have just mentioned this earlier in the day?

In post 2450, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2441, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@Cheery Dog
:

In post 2438, Cheery Dog wrote:@Xis, where would your vote be if you still had it?
Also presuming for a moment you're telling the truth; you have a town read on jake, clears on jal and safety, and a town v scum read on me/mhork, so are you thinking one scum left it godfather?

No Lynch. Aside from the possibility of investigation-immune roles, I've also been wondering if I have a non-normal sanity with only 2/3 Yellows. If I continue to investigate without guilties, I'd suspect that to be the case, have to discard all results, and going purely off play and motive my scumteam would be Mhork+{Safety,You,Jal}.

SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:12 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2429, Jal wrote:Let me rephrase: Who received a card at the beginning of D2? Not during the night. At the beginning?

In post 2406, SafetyDance wrote:
So I'm definitively ruling out Jal-Dog as a scum team, so that's one combination less to work with.

If you're even thinking of me in a scum team, it can only be Xis as he declared to have an innocent on me. Why are you going on about scum teams involving me with other people? Looks like you're trying to be useful while actually doing crap all. In fact, it's more likely for us to be scum together because he didn't get hammered. That can easiy be one scum being bandwagoned and one scum off or on it himself.

Also I find people who 1v1 are townies.

NL is the only way we're going tonight.

/tilt

Trying to be fucking useful? As opposed to yourself who (as of this post) has done nothing but agree with Jake and ask about Day 2 cards. That high horse you're standing on? It's not fucking real. If you have some grand master plan then mention it instead of just criticising others. I spent hours on this game writing up things such as that list only to have people ignore them. What fucking more can I do?

You're not conf town either. A scum slip spot and claiming vig does not guarantee you to be Town. Xis inno'd me too so there could be other scenarios where scum especially with a role manipulator. Bottom line is, I DON'T KNOW. So if I see something that rules out a combination, then that's more POE I can note. We've also only had 2 kills max a day, that is making me uneasy because it hasn't been explained (it may be impossible too but still).

I'm still not getting at what the problem with the Day 2 cards is. It should be all on the table unless there's a text problem, like your Deed-count card which should say 'At Start' I think.

Because yourself and Cheery have 3 cards, we know UN and BS had 2 each. That's 4 cards. Guille and I received cards during the night before from Lurker, everyone else got theirs after day 2 started. Those four people are Jal, TBG, Cheery and Monkey.

So what's the problem there?

In post 2457, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2456, SafetyDance wrote:

If you think I'm scum, you wouldn't care. You would just use my derpiness to lynch me as examples why I must be scum.

Which is why I used it for the case against you to put my vote there. :roll:

Good to see for all your claim of ignoring me, you've been cheery picking the posts you want to read, instead of the important ones. But you're right, why would town bother to read? :roll:
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:22 am

Post by SafetyDance »

UNVOTE

What's the main benefits of the NL? I'm wary because its being suggested by three players I by no means trust, or am starting not too. Is it to cuff Jal and force Mafia to shoot?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:32 am

You didn't make a case on me to begin with. You voted me solely based off the vote count which in itself is wifom cause you could be the scum off the wagon and you are trying to set me up. You were questioning xis than all of a sudden switched it up and voted me.

The whole "2 scum and the SK on the wagon" is lame because the SK has no bearing at all. Also xis was on the wagon early and it was for a BS reason, it wasn't even because he suspected lurker but because he wanted to see where the wagon was going. If cheery was scum, I already pointed out earlier that SC had no reason to vote lurker other than blatant sheeping. If SC thought that lurker was getting lynched he absolutely would bus for town cred. That's what experienced players do.

Also I'm not cherry picking what I'm reading, nice boldface lie there

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:39 am

The benefit of the NL, is to potentially narrow the lynch pool by 1 assuming mafia will kill. It also makes it easier to decide on a lynch tomorrow. It also helps the PRs to potentially catch scum.

SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:37 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2467, Jake from State Farm wrote:You didn't make a case on me to begin with. You voted me solely based off the vote count which in itself is wifom cause you could be the scum off the wagon and you are trying to set me up. You were questioning xis than all of a sudden switched it up and voted me.

The whole "2 scum and the SK on the wagon"
is lame because the SK has no bearing at all
. Also xis was on the wagon early and it was for a BS reason, it wasn't even because he suspected lurker but because he wanted to see where the wagon was going. If cheery was scum, I already pointed out earlier that SC had no reason to vote lurker other than blatant sheeping. If SC thought that lurker was getting lynched he absolutely would bus for town cred. That's what experienced players do.

Also I'm not cherry picking what I'm reading, nice boldface lie there

That doesn't make the point is suddenly meaningless! It still means if you're town, fmpov he was bussed by two scum. It's too damn convenient. Please reference more than one mini-theme games with a 3-scum team where both partners were on a their partner in the first wagon of the day. One was on there, know that for sure but two?

It's not WIFOM because the Case is Jake v Xis. That's why I am looking at you because I have to consider which one of you is lying. That VC helps.

Oh and you must have missed all this:
Spoiler:
In post 2321, SafetyDance wrote:
Jake is confident it's a 1v1 and threw up the wifom that it doesn't matter who we lynch, if that person is town then you vig the other.

He's adamant there's no roleblocker (or something) out there too but IF Xis is town then that would mean Jake-scum is going into the night and if there's a manipulative role then they could just as easily use that on you Jal, kill someone else town and win the game.

In post 2380, SafetyDance wrote:
Yeah, basically your 1v1 with Xis full of WINE.

In post 2390, SafetyDance wrote:
1. You can't be bothered to read ~600 words
2. Complaining about walls only now
3. No mention of it with Xis' gigantic posts before
4. No mention of it when I multi-posted discussions/reads after being away from the thread before.
5. Lazy town on mylo is terrible

In post 2395, SafetyDance wrote:Xis used his on LM, so just Jal.

If you didn't understand the parts you read Jake then mention those parts and I might try to clear it up for you but I'm not going to help you be lazy.

Selective. Reading.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:41 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Btw Jal, you never did answer the question I asked of you of who/when you used your deed counter cards
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:56 am

No, being tired isn't selective reading you moron.

And from my point if view xis is scum, it's not wifom it's fact. You don't beleive it that's your problem.

There is no way there can be a manipulative role based on the NKs. Also if you are scum, then only 1 scum was on lurker.

Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:51 am

Post by Jal »

I don't have a lot of time until tonight to respond to the rage.

btw safety, I answered it in the thread ;)
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:08 am

In post 2469, SafetyDance wrote:Please reference more than one mini-theme games with a 3-scum team where both partners were on a their partner in the first wagon of the day. One was on there, know that for sure but two?

Who's using WIFOM now...

like I explained earlier Xis's reason for lurker wasn't for any genuine suspicion, it was a blatant bandwagon vote. Xis's reactions about lurker were also kind of sketchy.

SC had no reason to be on the wagon either and an experienced player will risk being on the scum wagon cause almost everyone I know uses the "there must be 1 on and 1 off" logic which is flawed and full of wifom.

There is also a very good possibility you are scum based on the earlier interactions with robert trying hard to de-rail the lurker wagon, even using both of his votes on someone else.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:09 am

In post 2472, Jal wrote:btw safety, I answered it in the thread

gee safety, how dare you cherry pick what you are reading, how dare you do that in mylo. if you are town you should be ashamed of yourself.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”