Mini 1420: The Beginning Of The End (Game Over)

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:22 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

And so they moved onwards to a new era, an era that would become known as
Day 3
in the minds of the next generation. But in the minds of this generation, a simple number could not do justice to the great things that were to come...
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:02 am

Post by JasonWazza »

VOTE COUNT 2.19 (final)

[6]
Lynch
q21: Ztife, DeathRowKitty, Nachomamma8, Goodmorning, Kthxbye, Jennifer,
[1] Goodmorning: q21,
[1] Kwll: Malakittens,
[1] Malakittens: Slandaar,

Not Voting: Kwll,

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch

Lynch scene imminent.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:09 am

Post by JasonWazza »

You all gather around for your second day, your second chance to rid yourselves of the scourge in this land, The arguing begins and quickly blame falls to q21, "you scum you need to die", q21 quickly screams out "no i'm a cop" the mob continues to put the noose around q21's neck, only once his body stops breathing can you check if this was true.

On his body you find a gun, but no sign of a police badge, this makes you feel better as you know you have lynched a member of the mafia.

q21 the
Mafia Goon
has been lynched Day 2

Night 2 has begun and you all head to your beds, some will stay awake in this town however to do what they decide upon.

Night 2 deadline: (expired on 2013-02-28 17:08:40)
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:18 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Starting the day 2 hours early cause i will likely not be here otherwise.

As you awaken you once again find 2 people missing from your line up, and once again you go searching for bodys.

You find the first body which is mangaled beyond recognition, it's wearing a stethoscope and engraved on the side you find the name Slandaar, knowing this you know that Slandaar the
Town Doctor
has been killed Night 2

You find the second body disposed of in a trash bin, with only his head poking out, the body is obvious from only the head this time so you pull kthxbye out of the bin to see if he had anything special, but no Kthxbye the
Vanilla Townie
has been killed Night 2

Slandaar Town Doctor
has been killed Night 2

Kthxbye Vanilla Townie
has been killed Night 2

VOTE COUNT 3.0

Not Voting: Goodmorning, Ztife, Malakittens, Nachomamma8, DeathRowKitty, Kwll, Jennifer,

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-03-14 15:18:10)
Last edited by JasonWazza on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Jennifer »

VOTE: Kwll
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:21 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Malakittens

I think that Jennifer is scum. I'll do a little research if you'd like, but I think that neighbor-vig/neighbor-VT is an odd combination. It makes a bit more sense for it to be neighbor-vig/neighbor-goon, because then it's a game of who can figure out the person I'm paired with is scum/power role first, and rewards them with first jump on the kill. But that's just a feeling for now, will see if there's a precedent for it later.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:34 am

Post by Ztife »

Mala was home last night from my result.

I think jennifer is scum too, paired with mala or kwll. Most likely jennifer did the kill yesterday since I had a clean result from her N1.

Gotta do some re-read.
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:36 am

Post by Jennifer »

@Nacho Why vote Mala over me?

@Ztife Why aren't you voting me (or anyone)?

@All WHY DOES NO ONE SEEM TO CARE THAT KWLL HASN'T CLAIMED!
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Ztife »

Well,
Vote: Malakittens
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Ztife »

@Jen who's most likely q21's scum buddy in your opinion? And the likely scum trios?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Malakittens »

Nacho -

I really don't see why you are voting me. So try and explain it so I can argue it.

If you thought someone was scum based off the combination - I would have done it during the night phrase so it could be presented during the next Day phrase. I think right now you are going after an easy target.

---

Z -

I find it odd how you are saying Jennifer is scum, but you aren't really presenting facts to support that. You seem to be piggybacking Nacho's previous post.

Why did you chose to track me?

--

Jennifer -

We just started Day 3 and only two people besides you have posted - three when I submit this post. I do find it odd that Kwll hasn't claimed, but I find it worse that you are going after him just for that. You are calling him a lurker on top of not claiming, but you also aren't directly stating it. I don't like when people just go after lurkers because I feel as if it's a safe spot for scum to place votes and to make a case without directly getting attention to them because they are perceived as helping when they really aren't.

How hard did you try and change GM's mind about his vig target yesterday? How did he respond?

---

I'd like GM to respond to the last part of the post I directed at Jen. How hard did Jen try and change your mind and how did she respond when you responded to her?

---

I'm not going to vote as of yet. I need to reread interactions between Q21 and other players to see who his likely partner
is/are. I would have done that during the night phrase, but I have had my attention elsewhere because school does come first and the spare time I had was trying to fight off an illness that just reared it's ugly head.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Jennifer »

@Ztife

tl;dr Kwll and Mala.Psyche.Om

Here's my thought process:
Here is what we know about the set up so far:

Spoiler:
* goodmorning_____________Neighbor (w/ Jennifer)
* Kthxbye_________________VT

* Ztife ___________________Tracker
* Slandaar________________Doc

* Dannflor________________VT

* Malakittens Psyche Om_____VT
* Nachomamma8 Rondar_____VT
* DeathRowKitty___________VT
* Kwll joelsdaman1_________
* Elleran_________________VT

* Jennifer________________Neighbor (w/GM)
* TheTrollie_______________VT

* q21____________________claimed cop [GOON]

13 players.
4 Confirmed VT's
1 Confirmed Town PR (Doc)
1 Confirmed Mafia Goon

So that leaves 7 we don't have confirmed that have claimed:
- 2 neighbors (VT and Vig/SK)
- 1 Town PR (Tacker)
- 3 VTs
- 1 ?????????

From what I've seen on site, scum tend to have a group of 3. I'm not sure the impact a possible SK has on scum numbers.

I'm not that knowledgable on balancing games, but it seems to me that town would have more power than Doc + Neighbors. Doc + Neighbors + Vig seems pretty strong, which would make me doubt Ztife's claim as tracker, but if GM is an SK then I think Ztife is definitely town. Either way, Ztife and GM are town for me today.

So of the 7, I've excluded 3 from possible scum: myself, Ztife, and GM.

That leaves:
Mala, DRK, Kwll, and Nacho.

DRK I have a pretty good town read on. Nacho I'm less sure on, but still lean town.

So that only leaves Kwll and Mala.

But Kwll should die first BECAUSE HE WAS ON SITE AND DIDN'T CLAIM!
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Jennifer »

In post 1010, Malakittens wrote:We just started Day 3 and only two people besides you have posted - three when I submit this post. I do find it odd that Kwll hasn't claimed, but I find it worse that you are going after him just for that. You are calling him a lurker on top of not claiming, but you also aren't directly stating it. I don't like when people just go after lurkers because I feel as if it's a safe spot for scum to place votes and to make a case without directly getting attention to them because they are perceived as helping when they really aren't.

This situation isn't anything like Lynch all Lurkers. We decided on doing a massclaim. That means EVERYONE claims, not just a select few. Everybody claimed. Kwll intentionally came to the site both in the morning and evening of Sunday AND DID NOT CLAIM. I am not voting to lynch for lurking. I am voting for NOT CLAIMING which given the massclaim is WILDLY anti-town and scummy. (Plus see my thought process I already posted). The fact that you're not bothered by his lack of claiming is troublesome too.

Re: Kthx...

I dropped the ball. I presented my case on why GM shouldn't kill Kthx right away, and GM presented her reasons why she thought Kthx was scummy and wanted to kill him. I was thinking about her reasons, the merit, best way to respond and try to convince her otherwise, but... I failed to respond. I got caught up in other things and forgot I still needed to talk with her to convince against killing Kthx. I didn't respond until just a few hours before today broke when I realized it was likely too late. I don't know if GM's mind could have been changed, but if it could, Kthx's death is entirely my fault.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Malakittens »

I am troubled about him not claiming, but we had a dead line approaching and that has to be taken into account. He didn't even post anywhere else and we don't even know if he even read the game when he appeared on the site. There is SO many factors that I believe you haven't even thought about in regards to Kwll.

When I glanced over Q21's posts for interactions I saw something that looked like distancing from Q21 towards Joel. Post #34 and #98 are the two I'm talking about. He doesn't call him scum for it, but it gently states I'm keeping my eye on you.

He votes for Joel in post 185 because his vote on DRK wasn't getting any traction.
Not sure I agree with kthxbyes assesment of him. Claims he doesn't like lurkers or those who aren't "in on the action", but in 7 posts he hasn't actually managed to say anything, nor has he taken the chance to commit his vote anywhere. Fear of the backlash of voting in the wrong place is a noobscum move and I'm beginning to feel its the case with joel.

I'm trying to see if this was a pre-empt attempt at getting town points if the Joel wagon turned into a possible lynch wagon. If Kwll was lynched and flipped scum during Day 1 and Q21 stayed on that wagon he would have gotten 'town' points for it.

Remember when I stated that sometimes scum vote against a lurker? Prime example. Now, the question would be to see if the distancing between Q21 and Joel was genuine or not.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:49 pm

Post by Ztife »

In post 1013, Malakittens wrote:I am troubled about him not claiming, but we had a dead line approaching and that has to be taken into account. He didn't even post anywhere else and we don't even know if he even read the game when he appeared on the site. There is SO many factors that I believe you haven't even thought about in regards to Kwll.

When I glanced over Q21's posts for interactions I saw something that looked like distancing from Q21 towards Joel. Post #34 and #98 are the two I'm talking about. He doesn't call him scum for it, but it gently states I'm keeping my eye on you.

He votes for Joel in post 185 because his vote on DRK wasn't getting any traction.
Not sure I agree with kthxbyes assesment of him. Claims he doesn't like lurkers or those who aren't "in on the action", but in 7 posts he hasn't actually managed to say anything, nor has he taken the chance to commit his vote anywhere. Fear of the backlash of voting in the wrong place is a noobscum move and I'm beginning to feel its the case with joel.

I'm trying to see if this was a pre-empt attempt at getting town points if the Joel wagon turned into a possible lynch wagon. If Kwll was lynched and flipped scum during Day 1 and Q21 stayed on that wagon he would have gotten 'town' points for it.

Remember when I stated that sometimes scum vote against a lurker? Prime example. Now, the question would be to see if the distancing between Q21 and Joel was genuine or not.

Where's your vote?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:08 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

:]

It's times like these that the frog lives for. The air is fresh, the water lilies are blooming, the delicious flies seem to hover in place. Could I ask for a more beautiful day? If only I weren't an indoor frog...

It is not my place to break this tranquil space. It is not my time to ramble on in rhyme........oops.

Today I will be a calm frog, for whatever reason or for no reason at all. We should all be calm together. And ~relax~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have something(s) to say probably, but I'm feeling amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazingly lazy right now. But brethren and...sistren, I will post before this sun cycle ends. Perhaps my thoughts will be less tangled for having done so. But should they not be, I will post a mighty tangled ball of yarn and all the kitties will rejoice. And all the kitties will rejoice.

:]
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:33 am

Post by Ztife »

In post 1012, Jennifer wrote:
In post 1010, Malakittens wrote:We just started Day 3 and only two people besides you have posted - three when I submit this post. I do find it odd that Kwll hasn't claimed, but I find it worse that you are going after him just for that. You are calling him a lurker on top of not claiming, but you also aren't directly stating it. I don't like when people just go after lurkers because I feel as if it's a safe spot for scum to place votes and to make a case without directly getting attention to them because they are perceived as helping when they really aren't.

This situation isn't anything like Lynch all Lurkers. We decided on doing a massclaim. That means EVERYONE claims, not just a select few. Everybody claimed. Kwll intentionally came to the site both in the morning and evening of Sunday AND DID NOT CLAIM. I am not voting to lynch for lurking. I am voting for NOT CLAIMING which given the massclaim is WILDLY anti-town and scummy. (Plus see my thought process I already posted). The fact that you're not bothered by his lack of claiming is troublesome too.

Re: Kthx...

I dropped the ball. I presented my case on why GM shouldn't kill Kthx right away, and GM presented her reasons why she thought Kthx was scummy and wanted to kill him. I was thinking about her reasons, the merit, best way to respond and try to convince her otherwise, but... I failed to respond. I got caught up in other things and forgot I still needed to talk with her to convince against killing Kthx. I didn't respond until just a few hours before today broke when I realized it was likely too late. I don't know if GM's mind could have been changed, but if it could, Kthx's death is entirely my fault.

Why shouldn't be kthx vigged if q21 flipped scum?
Jennifer
Jennifer
Goon
Jennifer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:04 am

Post by Jennifer »

In post 1016, Ztife wrote:Why shouldn't be kthx vigged if q21 flipped scum?

Because it doesn't seem like the smart play that scum would risk giving a town read on a scum partner and exposing them both should the one proclaimed town flip. Makes more sense for a scum claiming cop to give a town read on a townie and eventually night kill the confirmed town, which will show that the cop was right, thus gaining town cred which is key at end game.

@Frog Join me on Kwll?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:11 am

Post by goodmorning »

Vote: Mala

I don't feel that confident on my kwll read but I think he's Town.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Ztife »

In post 1017, Jennifer wrote:
In post 1016, Ztife wrote:Why shouldn't be kthx vigged if q21 flipped scum?

Because it doesn't seem like the smart play that scum would risk giving a town read on a scum partner and exposing them both should the one proclaimed town flip. Makes more sense for a scum claiming cop to give a town read on a townie and eventually night kill the confirmed town, which will show that the cop was right, thus gaining town cred which is key at end game.

@Frog Join me on Kwll?

Well ok, makes sense.

In post 1018, goodmorning wrote:
Vote: Mala

I don't feel that confident on my kwll read but I think he's Town.

Who do you think are the 2 scum buddies left?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:40 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

In post 1017, Jennifer wrote:@Frog Join me on Kwll?
Okay.
Vote: Kwll
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:44 am

Post by goodmorning »

I haven't the foggiest.
Mala seems likely, and then maybe jenn? The revelation of our neighborhood was a bit strange timing, to be honest. Or Nacho as an outside bet?

P-Edit: Ninja'd.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Ztife »

Maybe you could tell us what was happening in the chat between you and jen?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:45 am

Post by goodmorning »

Not a whole lot.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

I don't quite understand why you guys are rushing this days lynch. Kwll hasn't even appeared and he's going to come in and hammer me most likely since I'm chilling at L-1.

Reason why I haven't voted Z is because I haven't fully reread interactions on Q21. I need to see who he barely interacted with because likely they are scum.

Yeah GM I asked you a bunch of questions and you haven't even answered them.

Nacho comes in and voted and hops out. He's usually a lot louder and he's not at the moment. He's like oh we'll lynch Mala and then go from there! And no I'm not saying he's suscipious. I'm just getting a bad gut feel.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”