NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4700 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Still seems kinda stupid.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4701 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by Majiffy »

The wall thing.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #4702 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:53 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Yeah well. It's not stupid.

You go look up Rev's stuff too please.
You've been exceedingly Vifam-ish today, even though that does not to be your normal play style.

Time to contribute.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4703 (ISO) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by Majiffy »

I'm finding it hard to be motivated knowing that scum is keeping me alive for a LYLO lynch.

||
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4704 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:39 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 4699, UberNinja wrote:
In post 4696, Aj The Epic wrote:I've heard people theorize that unorganized walls are scum product to make people not want to read...

I'm super motivated to find scum all of a sudden.

I just had a burst of energy from something else I won't talk about here, and I want to scumhunt the shit out of every game I'm in.

I'm also uncharacteristically typing with correct punctuation.
Let's pick somebody and scumhunt the shit out of them.

I choose TheReverend. You get to pick the next one, AJ.
We are doing that "work with somebody you think* is scum to find other/actual scum" thing that I like to do, because it helps me get my bearings a lot.
*or, if scum, purport to think, but that's neither here nor there. It works either way

So, ready set go.
Confirmation bias goes out the window, and TheReverend gets a clean slate.

So you want me to help you build a case on reverend, look into him, or find someone I think is scum? I'm guessing option two. I mean, I personally had Reverend as town because it means if Rev is scum, Majiffy gains a lot of town points...

I'll find something on him, starting with the multi-vote hop day 1.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4705 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:59 am

Post by TheReverend »

lol vote hopping on day one is a scum tell is it? Jesus you three are clutching at straws now. I smell panic in the air.

Majiffy and AJ seems obvscum to me after their last posts. AJ is all "I had rev as town" but knows full well I was throwing lots of votes around on day one. So if that's a scum tell to him, why did he have me as town in the first place? And if it's not a scum tell, why is he positioning himself to use it against me to justify a rev vote?

And majiffy... the old "scum are keeping me alive for lylo lynch" is bollocks. The same could be said about anyone who is a low value NK for them. Such as me.

ninja seems very focussed on me too. What happened to the special town tells I was giving earlier that you wouldn't share with us? Oh yeah, your buddying failed, that's why I'm scum. Of course.

We got this town. It's majiffy ninja AJ and one of dan/IAI. Locked.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4706 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:17 am

Post by TheReverend »

We should lynch someone. Anyone town on the dan wagon... ask yourself why this IAI wagon is not going through. Dan is on L-2 and there's two people currently not voting for him that have shown a willingness to... myself and mollie. That lynch can go through with two town votes. But the IAI lynch is meeting resistance. We have a claimed cop who seems to be stalling at L-2 with no-one else seeming willing to lynch him. This for me is telling.

There comes a point where myself and mollie need to move onto dan, because otherwise we'll be here all week. I'm not around tomorrow or saturday, so if I'm gonna need to change my vote to save bankable time, it should be done today. So decision time town. Townies on the dan wagon need to consider shifting their vote, and if they're unwilling to, me and mollie need to shift onto dan.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4707 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4703, Majiffy wrote:I'm finding it hard to be motivated knowing that scum is keeping me alive for a LYLO lynch.

why are we not lynching this shit

why are we not lynching uber

why

why

why
whew!
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4708 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:59 am

Post by TheReverend »

Because scum don't want to bus? Makes me worried we're at mylo tbh.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4709 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:01 am

Post by pirate mollie »

wat

with 12 players alive
whew!
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4710 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:09 am

Post by TheReverend »

If there's 4 scum, that's 8 town... we lynch town and lose one tonight... 4-6... yeah they're gonna need two other kills... I didn't crunch the numbers.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4711 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:13 am

Post by TheReverend »

If there's 5 scum left though... it wouldn't be a 6 scum team would it?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4712 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:15 am

Post by pirate mollie »

uber and penguin already covered this
whew!
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4713 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:28 am

Post by TheReverend »

How dare you accuse me of not paying attention.

*cough*
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4714 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:31 am

Post by penguin_alien »

TheReverend, scum had a JK. The only role we've had on our side that would be worth JKing is the bodyguard, maybe the vig if scum's really afraid the vig will hit them more than town. A JK versus a cop actually makes sense.

I realize that IAI's crumb could have been scum planning ahead. But given that we're within one or two lynches of defeat, I think we have to take a chance. I'll be voting for ActionDan within a few hours unless there's new information.

And with only one scum faction, five scum make them less than 20% of the player list. I still have a hard time swallowing that we're not at MyLo.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4715 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

penguin I thought your vote was already on dan
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4716 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

eta: then why are we not lynching majiffy or uber
whew!
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4717 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:55 am

Post by penguin_alien »

No, I unvoted a while ago. And we're not voting Majiffy because there's near-guaranteed scum in IAI-AD, and ignoring it won't resolve the situation.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4718 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:59 am

Post by pirate mollie »

well if you are afraid that we are in mylo then why not lynch the peeps who are dripping in scumtells
whew!
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4719 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:09 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Because no one else thinks we are and I have no experience in balancing a set-up. pirate mollie, does it make more sense to you that Majiffy is scum with IAI or AD? ArcAngel9's attack on Majiffy Day 2 makes me think they we're buddies. Actually, we could go with Majiffy to make the cop give us more results. What's the strongest evidence against Majiffy in your mind?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #4720 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:13 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 4704, Aj The Epic wrote:So you want me to help you build a case on reverend, look into him, or find someone I think is scum? I'm guessing option two. I mean, I personally had Reverend as town because it means if Rev is scum, Majiffy gains a lot of town points...

I'll find something on him, starting with the multi-vote hop day 1.

Looking forward to working with you sir.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #4721 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:26 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 4705, TheReverend wrote:lol vote hopping on day one is a scum tell is it? Jesus you three are clutching at straws now. I smell panic in the air.

yes, we are systematically scumhunting starting with the most suspicious (you) and working our way backwards

that doesn't sound like clutching at straws to me. that sounds like "hey here's the thing i remember about rev"

why do YOU sound like you are panicked now? are you worried about your posts being examined in detail?

In post 4705, TheReverend wrote:Majiffy and AJ seems obvscum to me after their last posts. AJ is all "I had rev as town" but knows full well I was throwing lots of votes around on day one. So if that's a scum tell to him, why did he have me as town in the first place? And if it's not a scum tell, why is he positioning himself to use it against me to justify a rev vote?

"everyone who suspects me is scum! OMGUAS"

In post 4705, TheReverend wrote:And majiffy... the old "scum are keeping me alive for lylo lynch" is bollocks. The same could be said about anyone who is a low value NK for them. Such as me.

why are you a low value NK? if you have the scumteam pegged as you say, and are pretty loud about it, then doesn't that make you a HIGH value NK target?

it's clear why people like ME are not a high value NK for right now. because i have a pretty good scum record, and because i've been getting thigns wrong, and because people DO and WILL CONTINUE to suspect me, until i'm dead and flipped. and honestly i'll probably be the subject of a stupid mislynch based on utter paranoia, before the game is over

BUT, given what you say, you don't have the luxury to be in my status of "high value NK target"

honestly the only reason i'm not dead right now is because i've been wrong as fuck and/or because there are a gajillion PR claims

In post 4705, TheReverend wrote:ninja seems very focussed on me too. What happened to the special town tells I was giving earlier that you wouldn't share with us? Oh yeah, your buddying failed, that's why I'm scum. Of course.

Of course.

no, the 'of course' is, of course i'm 'very focussed' on you too. i've been wrong a fuckton in this game, and we are running out of places for scum to hide, and what better place than to hide in plain sight?

your actions today and throughout the whole game have been consistent:

- you always attack whoever is attacking you, until they stop, then YOU stop too
- you keep saying "hey i'm a townie that's why my reads change at the drop of a hat"
- you do scummy shit and then try to make ppl ignore it & focus on other things

i gave you a pass for it before because "my secret tell" on you was that you were too derpy as fuck and lightning-rod-ish to be scum, but after arcangel flipped i had to think twice about things because she was exactly the same

the more and more i think about it, the more sure i am.

In post 4705, TheReverend wrote:We got this town. It's majiffy ninja AJ and one of dan/IAI. Locked.

i thought you had a town read on AJ just a second ago ...
LOL you lying motherfucker

also, it's p obvious you're just picking popular suspicion targets + people who suspect you.

you are 100% transparent to me
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #4722 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:26 am

Post by UberNinja »

doesn't mean i'm not going to go back and rip you apart piece by piece though
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4723 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:30 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

mollie, penguin's right.
beefycheese
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #4724 (ISO) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:38 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 4706, TheReverend wrote:We should lynch someone. Anyone town on the dan wagon... ask yourself why this IAI wagon is not going through.

THE SAME FUCKING THING APPLIES TO DAN

WHY ARE YOU
NOT
VOTING FOR HIM THEN?

In post 4706, TheReverend wrote:Dan is on L-2 and there's two people currently not voting for him that have shown a willingness to... myself and mollie. That lynch can go through with two town votes. But the IAI lynch is meeting resistance. We have a claimed cop who seems to be stalling at L-2 with no-one else seeming willing to lynch him. This for me is telling.

there are only so many players in the game, and there are always people who, no matter how much evidence they are presented, will not vote a cop, because they have been brainwashed by newbie games that "WE R SUPPOSED 2 PROTECT OUR PRS" is more important than actually finding and lynching scum

fucking PRs are here to protect US, not the other way around. we only keep them around because they're useful

but that's completely irrelevant because of what's transpired today surrounding dan and IAI

one is clearly scum and it's clearly not IAI

IF you're town, look at dan and tell me that's not scum doing exactly what scum would do when investigated JUST when they didn't expect it. also, i choose to refuse to believe IAI is lying today because a) it makes a fuckton of sense to investigate someone who wasn't going to be tampered with, b) it's still 1:1 or 2:1 for him, which is perfectly fine given that HE initiated the suspicion on himself by turning a guilty on matt

HE took the initiative instead of waiting for somebody to come sniff him out

what scum does that, when they are sitting on an un-CC'd cop claim?

none, that's who

In post 4706, TheReverend wrote:There comes a point where myself and mollie need to move onto dan, because otherwise we'll be here all week. I'm not around tomorrow or saturday, so if I'm gonna need to change my vote to save bankable time, it should be done today. So decision time town. Townies on the dan wagon need to consider shifting their vote, and if they're unwilling to, me and mollie need to shift onto dan.

obviously

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”