Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:47 am

Post by Fritzler »

HackerHuck wrote:4. Fourth vote is not scum (Clears Fritzler)
yesssssssssssssssss

when the fuck did that happen?
Surfs up dude.
LuckayLuck
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
You're a townie

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:16 am

Post by LuckayLuck »

Twito wrote:
LL wrote:unvote: the silent speaker
vote: Bogre
Why you felt the need to change that vote now? Some reasons please? I can see one post of TSS between yours "can we lynch SS now?" And change to Bogre. That's what changed your mind?
Yes, that is exactly the post that changed my mind, I thought it would be clear because there's only one post between my 180 degree turn.

I'm switching to Bogre because that post was townieish.
Yes, it's purely read/gut based, and I even admit that this isn't too good particularly for TSS, but at least I have something for TSS and nothing from Bogre.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:42 am

Post by Jack »

Twito wrote:
Jack wrote:Unvote, Vote:Twito

It's a better wagon than LL
The reason for voting me?
And why you feel like you have to be on one of the wagons?
I just want to feel involved :D

Also, it's my opinion that thinking to much with too little to go on biases you. I'll wait for the playing field to clear out a bit before even bothering to read all this.

So we may as well lynch someone soon and I'd rather you than LL.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:35 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

IH wrote: He is completely irrational? Actually if you'd read all of his posts, you'll see that the strategy of keeping a closer eye on players you would say are more townie (I'm assuming that's what he does when he "confirms" them, thats how I understood it) isn't all that bad. The townie tells on the other hand are dangerous and unreliable I would say.
LuckayLuck wrote:Ether, shall we be masons? 8)
LuckayLuck wrote:All, I just had a revelation.
The Silent Speaker is likely to be townie.
unvote
LuckayLuck wrote:wait...no...my revelation was made late at night. It's no good. It's actually completely wrong.
The Silent Speaker is actually suspicious.
Vote: The Silent Speaker
LuckayLuck wrote: By the way, if I die, and I'm a seer, I peeked Canucklehead17. Canuckle is a townie.
LuckayLuck wrote:Ether is a townie too. I didn't get two peeks, and if I'm a seer, I didn't peek Ether, but I'm nearly sure Ether is a townie.
If that's not irrational, I dunno what is. LL is bouncing off the walls, telling us "he's townie! She's townie!" but hasn't really told us who is scum or why. He's dropping crazy hints at his possible roles that confuse the town.
IH wrote:He makes your head hurt? Well if he's completely irrational, then your head shouldn't hurt, because you'd say he'd be talking nonsense.
Nitpicky and irrelevent. He's scum because his head shouldn't hurt?
IH wrote:You smell a cop claim coming? I don't, as I've seen more of his playstyle, but I'm going to go with it wouldn't be illogical for him to be a cop from some things he's said, and it's a chance for you to lynch him instead of wasting a nightkill on him.
LL could easily claim cop although I doubt he is. Still, the window's wide open, as he's hinted it.

Vote: IH

I want my money back
My job's like a cul-du-sac
And the bus is too infrequent at 6:30...
LuckayLuck
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
You're a townie

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:14 am

Post by LuckayLuck »

Why don't they pay me more?
Life was good before
And I am thirsty...

The only thing I've slipped on and have been bouncing was once on TSS when I unvoted him, claimed him townie, then immediately turned back on that and said he was mafia. I mis-read a townie tell.

I'm actually really bad at mafia tells. My votes are usually on people who don't have townie tells.
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:22 am

Post by Arafax »

Wow, page 7...My first post is a tad late; sorry....Will do a skim through and post more later.
"I will wait for you forever...If you would just ask me"
- Emery
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:42 am

Post by IH »

Yes, LuckayLuck has been irrational at times, but.... I'm buying his style. I disagree strongly with his "townie tells" as I have said numberous times.

How I take LL's style to be.

-Use "Townie tells" to split into factions.
-Watch everyone still, and if one of you're townies start acting suspicious, you know because you're watching them closer

Granted it seems a roundabout way to do it... but it's different. Perhaps I didn't convey it, but I am voting Twito because he has seemed to take advantage of this situation. He hasn't said anything hardly, and then comes back in, and says he's going to vote LL because he's irrational (Do you mean he has a flawed logic of how to find townies? Or that he is not rational and won't even consider anything?) he makes your head hurt, and that suspect a cop claim is coming.

Personally, I don't get why any of these would be scum tells, and seems like a way to take advantage of a situation. That is the main reason why I'm voting Twito.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:09 pm

Post by Ether »

It's the tragedy blues, people
Tragedy, tragedy
The night goes on and on and on
I'm decent at sports, because I am tall
But I don't like being hit with a basketball
The hit to my eye hurt my vision, you see
So all of your posts look extremely 2-D
Tragedy, tragedy
So I'm sitting in ScumChat (though no one's a talker)
And it seems ShadowLurker's turned into a stalker
He knows my name; I'm rather vexed
He'll find my baby pictures next
Tragedy, tragedy
So my Net went down a few minutes ago
I'd
thought
that it was getting slow
It just might fix itself--just might
So I wrote this without any rhyming site
Tragedy, tragedy

I win.

Canuckle, I don't like the post 110 response. Other people had accused IH and TSS of fishing first; you followed these other people, but IH and TSS certainly aren't the only people who fit the definition you gave. These other people didn't fish by the standard definition, and thus hadn't already been accused of it. I hope I'm among those people, in fact. Anyway--it's just another bandwagon.
Post 124, Canuckle wrote:It seems to me that you are the only one during this first day who is drawing any ire or suspicion.
Is that from you, or the general public?

(Incidentally, can you not quote what you aren't responding to? The extra stuff just gets in the way. ^_^;)

This stuff makes Luckay's adamance over Canuckle's towniness
really
annoying to me. Not scummy--and I disapprove of the Luckay wagon--just annoying. Because of that adamance, I'll move to the Twito wagon--
vote: Twito

I don't remember the exact rationale for the people on Luckay: the gist was some paranoid people; some who just thought a vote on someone insane was as good as any. Actually declaring him
scum
for his quirked behavior is a ridiculous stretch.

I don't know much about Twito, and he's not so new; research time at some point, I suppose.
Post 149, Twito wrote:My first game with him.
Please link.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:18 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

I don't remember the exact rationale for the people on Luckay: the gist was some paranoid people; some who just thought a vote on someone insane was as good as any. Actually declaring him scum for his quirked behavior is a ridiculous stretch.
It's my contention that he could be using this 'quirked behavior' to further the confusion on the other players, thus benefiting the mafia.

However, upon further thought, he did provide us links to other games he has played earlier on, did he not? That would mean it would be his regular style, not just something he's doing this game...hum.

Unvote LL

Can't say as I'm ready to jump on the Twito wagon though. I see IH's point when he says:
Perhaps I didn't convey it, but I am voting Twito because he has seemed to take advantage of this situation. He hasn't said anything hardly, and then comes back in, and says he's going to vote LL because he's irrational (Do you mean he has a flawed logic of how to find townies? Or that he is not rational and won't even consider anything?) he makes your head hurt, and that suspect a cop claim is coming.
Again, good point, but it still seems a bit jumpy. If, after a little while longer, I see no other reason to vote for anyone else, I will jump on the Twito wagon.
Twito(to anyone he feels like): "You're scummy."
LuckayLuck
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
You're a townie

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:21 pm

Post by LuckayLuck »

I am leaning strongly townie for Twito as well. I am not ready to present my arguments for why this is so, but let's just say...Twito is pretty townieish.

All of you who are on Twito at the moment are ON NOTICE. I will look you up soon.
LuckayLuck
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
You're a townie

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:24 pm

Post by LuckayLuck »

I just realized that the only person on Twito who I haven't townie tell'd is Jack.
Hello, scum.

Unvote

VOTE: JACK
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:52 pm

Post by Arafax »

Vote Mariyta
...I mean who likes the Buckeyes and dancing???...Sick!
- Emery
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:04 pm

Post by Arafax »

LuckayLuck wrote: 1) Because I think he is town. (You think he's town too.)
2) Because assuming that he's town means that I don't have to worry about him being a mafia. (Trust me, I know this comment looks incredibly stupid, but it's very nice having somebody that you can 100% trust as townie, either while mistaken or not)
3) ???? (I don't want to reveal this one.)
I know that this was a little while ago, but this has got to be one of the scummiest things that I have heard in a while...This doesn't sound like a claim to me...If it was a claim he wouldn't have to "assume" that he's town.

Canucklehead...Can you explain what the heck is going on in post#99
c-head wrote:My apologies. It just seems to me that the mafia could be letting everyone "fish" themselves into oblivion.

Remember this, you'll not get a smart mafia to bite when you fish.

And of course, it's always safe to assume the mafia is smarter rather than dumb.
You seem to be answering a question that was directed to Hackerhuck....What's with that?

Okay, that's all for now...Again sorry for the tardiness...Did I say that I was voting for Mari?...Good.
- Emery
Cardinal Ibelly
Cardinal Ibelly
Goon
Cardinal Ibelly
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:31 pm

Post by Cardinal Ibelly »

The Official “Rejected!” Vote Count!

Twito – 4 – the silent speaker, IH, Jack, Ether
Ether – 3 – Bogre, Fritzler, Cogito Ergo Sum
LuckayLuck – 3 – HackerHuck, Twito, TheEyeofMordor

IH – 2 – Nightson, Save The Dragons

Arafax – 1 – PookyTheMagicalBear
bird1111 – 1 – bird1111
HackerHuck – 1 – Thok
Jack – 1 – LuckayLuck
Mariyta – 1- Arafax
the silent speaker – 1 – VitaminR

With
alive, it takes
to live in a giant bucket.

Preoccupied getting their coat for Tuesday – 4 – Canucklehead17, Mariyta, Maz Medias, Sotty7

Mod Note: The following players are currently being prodded with fish sticks: now with more sodium! Bird1111, Bogre, Maz Medias, Nightson, Sotty7, VitaminR
Cardinal Ibelly says:

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3983]Replace into Royal Family Mafia Today![/url]
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:03 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Canucklehead...Can you explain what the heck is going on in post#99
c-head wrote:My apologies. It just seems to me that the mafia could be letting everyone "fish" themselves into oblivion.

Remember this, you'll not get a smart mafia to bite when you fish.

And of course, it's always safe to assume the mafia is smarter rather than dumb.
I actually already explained that once in post #110. But...since it's obvious you didn't see it, I'll quote it for you.
post 110 wrote:I've re-read what I posted and it was kind've vague. Here's what I meant.

Let's say, hypothetically speaking, that IH was scum. So he decides in order to REALLY act like a townie, he should employ this technique known as fishing. So he starts fishing, throwing suspicion everywhere EXCEPT to him.

Another point would be that we spend all this time looking for a reaction, and anyone who gives any kind of reaction gets hammered, while the mafia sits back, takes it easy, and gets off free.

As far as opinions on any players, I have to say LL confuses the living daylights out of me. He(or she, sorry I don't remember LL) always has some kind of unfounded suspicion, and it takes a full length editorial to explain.

Another player I have a bit of an opinion on is IH. Chiefly, he is the man 'fisherman' of the bunch. Razz He seems to be ok though, just tries to make things a bit too technical.

I wish the forum hadn't gone down so much, it's hard to make accurate judgments with these week long breaks in between posts, y'know?
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:22 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Arafax wrote:
Vote Mariyta
...I mean who likes the Buckeyes and dancing???...Sick!
Yer mom. I heard she told Pooky that last night.

Buh-Burn!!

:lol:
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:23 pm

Post by Nightson »

I don't get why we have to deviate from the standard definition of fishing which is fishing for power roles (which is what the mafia want to do)
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:22 pm

Post by VitaminR »

I still think what TSS did was suspicious. It wasn't so much his vote, but the fact that he ignored what LuckayLuck posted just before him. It struck me as feigned ignorance with the intention of forcing LuckayLuck into the spotlight and getting more information out of him.

LuckayLuck's playstyle seems strange, but I don't really see how it's scummy. The wagon on him reeks of scumminess. Twito doesn't stand out in particular on that wagon for me. I'm more suspicious of IH's quick reversal of his stance and third vote on the Twito wagon.

For now, I'm still pretty pleased with TSS, though.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:31 pm

Post by Fritzler »

unvote, vote: twito
Surfs up dude.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:25 am

Post by Twito »

IH wrote:He hasn't said anything hardly, and then comes back in,
Yes idd. I've been away and like I said I re-read the game since page 2. So obviously I haven't said anything since that before now.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:35 am

Post by Twito »

unvote

Vote: Canucklehead17
"I will jump on the Twito wagon." Oh cmoon this guy is so obviously scum.. DIE SCUM DIE!

If I can't get rid of LL and his headhurting posting style I better just agree with it and follow him like a god. Should be interesting game.

Unvote

Coz LL said so!
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:40 am

Post by Maz Medias »

I'm prodded. I'm here. I'm reading.
LuckayLuck
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
LuckayLuck
You're a townie
You're a townie

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:31 am

Post by LuckayLuck »

Twito wrote:
unvote

Vote: Canucklehead17
"I will jump on the Twito wagon." Oh cmoon this guy is so obviously scum.. DIE SCUM DIE!

If I can't get rid of LL and his headhurting posting style I better just agree with it and follow him like a god. Should be interesting game.

Unvote

Coz LL said so!
To pre-emptively argue in favor of Twito:
some of you will see this post as hugely scummy
Twito is a townie.

Please vote Jack.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:02 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

LuckayLuck wrote:I just realized that the only person on Twito who I haven't townie tell'd is Jack.
Hello, scum.

Unvote

This seriously makes me less likely to vote for Jack out of principle.
LuckayLuck wrote:To pre-emptively argue in favor of Twito:
some of you will see this post as hugely scummy
Twito is a townie.
That's not an arguement. I'm a townie, you're a townie, he's a townie, everyone's a townie because I believe it to be true. Unless you still believe in Santa Claus, I would recomend not believing everything you're lead to believe.

I still think
Vote: TSS
is a good target, but I also think
vote: IH
is a good target too because of his attack on Twito.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:07 am

Post by Twito »

Some ppl believe in santaclaus I believe in easterbunny and my new strat for this game is to blindly follow LL :)
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”