The Pokemon Nuzlocke Thread

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:34 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I've been doing a run on Sapphire using a Shedinja. Yeah. Ultimate Risk/Reward factor. I generally just use my Marshtomp, Mighteyena, Linoone, Sableye, Shedinja, and Kirlia as a team. Pretty tough, I actually replaced Linoone with a Skymory and Shed with a trapinch.

Edit: As of the fourth gym, I haven't lost anyone. It's not random, and I've always played Sapphire well, but I think that's an accomplishment.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:00 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I chose my starter for the third. Marshstomp is immune to electricity, as is shed. Brawly was GOING TO be difficult, until I caught a sableye lol. Any time he'd try to foresight, I'd switch to a tank.

The fourth was hard. Even with Marsh, I was having difficulty with the overheat. Potioned for support for a while. Skarm was worthless for that, as was Shed, and Ninjask. Linoone and Mightyeana have no real Sp. defense. Sableye and Marsh stomped the gym by themselves, basically. I haven't gotten to Norman. Looking at his stats, Shed can't fight because of Faint attack. Kirlia is probably void as well. Sableye is a good option, and Marsh is a must. Skarm is a great wall, but only has peck as an offensive option and swift as a SpA.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

My internal battery is dry, so I can't grind against trainers I've beaten.

On the bright side, Feebass squares do not change. Currently wondering how a Skarm, Tentacool, Grimer, Sableye, Marsh and Ninjask will do against Norman. I did manage to catch a swablu on my first time in the route before the bright dragon cave, so I could sing spam.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:50 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Realistically, Pimplup is the best starter. Good against the first gym, and you have a chance to get a Shinx/Murkrow/Kriketot all before the eterna gym. Third and fourth are interchangeable (Water/fight). Ghost gym can be beaten with any of the three mentioned, but Chimchar would be hard to do, since fighting would not work. Steel would be rough, but water is one of the few types that goes neutral to steel, and subtyping is generally rock or ground. Go to steel island, get the Rilou egg and train it up as you go for the 7th, so you have fighting supremacy on ice? Either that or you can try to get a rapidash, which is on the route underneath cycling road. If you have Empoleon at that point, you already have a 4x resistance to ice, and teach it stealth rock or something...
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:48 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

"Frightful", the name of the Peregrine Falcon from My Side of the Mountain.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:34 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

This is the Diamond/Pearl Version? Because I might have to compete with you all.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:22 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'd be using Diamond, but I really want to find another platform for all of my pokemon I've collected. Ah. What the hell, other than the two latias, I think I can get everything back with ease.

I generally play items, because I use a TON of antidotes. So, do we just start whenever?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Damn, you really just kind of went at this. I haven't even started yet. But you ended up with a Bidoof lol
Keep that Geodude alive, he'll be crucial to your team.

Trainer: Gray
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Any rule abnormalities? For example, in Hoenn, the desert was not accessible for a long time, but part of an accessible route, and most allowed for you to catch an individual pokemon from the desert in addition to the route pokemon. Anything like that here?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

So the no item clause exludes TMs and pokeballs only, or can I use antidotes (again, have never used this rule, but look forward to trying it... Sinnoh isn't notorious for it's high level of poison pokes)
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'd kill off my bidoof for another teammate! Actually, could I just release one when I got to 6 before going onto a new route? Because two normal and two water isn't going to fly for long.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

methinks that I need to make some sacrifice to Arceus before I get to the elite four...
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Someone crited my Piplup. Did a grand total of four damage. Congratulations, random pokemon, you achieved nothing.

Needless to say, I've been grinding. Haven't even gotten to Jubilife.

Current team:

Mumble the Piplup, (met 5- now 9) Mandatory
Frightful the Starly (Met 3, now 8) Lake Acuity? Or Verity?
Jese James the Bidoof (Met 3, now 4) 201

Intentionally killed off a Shinx on 202? Which I knew to have rivalry since there was no intimidate. Keeping things as statistically sound as possible.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:39 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Are we allowed to use day cares? Just thinking of it, I could put one in the day care, have 6 on hand and never need to have any in the box. That way, I would avoid the HM slave slot.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:54 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Lol only three hours? I might try that on some other game.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:34 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I actually trained most of mine to 100 that I liked. But, I was never happy because their evs were messed up. I mean, a level 70 pokemon should have no issues with the elite four, so it was mainly for pride.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:32 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I think it is more interesting to not box, but if I lose one, do I go to a route I've never trained on to recover a pokemon (Saying i have 6 here, one dies, and I've fought on every route. Am I now stuck with five?)
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:51 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'll update tonight again, but I'm going to be a heavy poison/water based team, I feel. I probably will take advantage of a Zubat in a cave, and I caught a Budew that I'll teach Venoshock, given the chance. A toxic/venoshock combo would devestate most trainers, so I just need something to take care of the steel pokes. Probably Piplup.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'd never do dupes... Especially because in Sinnoh, Bidoof is so common (Zigzagoon was sooooo much cooler), I don't need multiple of them.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:18 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

okay, team update: I've gotten into Oreville, and beaten the trainers before the gym, but noticed that Roark's craniados has pursuit (Looked up on Bulbapedia prior). So, because my pokes were otherwise right on level, I decided to avoid battling and go gain some levels first. (Was level 12 on the two needed prior)

I now have:

Mumble the Prinplup (5-16)
Jese James the Bidoof *cough* He sucks *cough* (3-11)
Frightful the Staravia (3-14)
and two new additions since last:
Zorro the Budew (Met route 202, 4-16)
Mystogan the Abra (5-10)

I knew that Abra could pop up a ton on route 203, so I bought a bunch of repels before going to Oreburgh. If you look, upstairs in one of the apartments along the back or oreburgh, a lady gives you a dusk ball. Went back and after a bidoof and two starly, got an abra to pop up. First time, since I think the dusk ball at night is at least a ultra ball's power. Taught him the TM given in the school for defeating the two abras (Hidden Power) still don't know what hidden power it is.

Also repelled through the Oreburgh cave on Route 203. Might want something after I rock smash that isn't a zubat or geodude. Did not catch anything in the mine. Was a geodude, so I just killed it. Am currently training Frightful, Mystogan (10 points if you get the reference) and Jese James on route 203, since everything is level 4 or 5 and doesn't resist normal moves like tackle. Damn geodudes... Great fodder for Mumble and Zorro, not so good for Frightful and useless Jese. Poor Jese, completely trolled.

Zorro has been priceless. Already knows mega drain, stun spore and Growth, will be a setup boss. BAUS. I mean, Parahax, megadrain on a +2 SpA is probably going to be undefeatable once I add venoshock to cover all it's resistances.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Anyone want to update me on where they are on the DPP nuzrun?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Third
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Just an fyi, when going through eterna with Chereyl, do a lot of training there. She heals after every fight and you get the full weight of two exp pokes while only having one on the field. I didn't leave until every poke was up to 19.

My team is going to have some severe issues unless I can find some lightning resistance. Zorro alone won't cut it. Mystogan is not a tank (no Alakazam was ever meant to tank) Bidoof is actually a good tank (now Biaberl or something) with almost 20 more hip points than the next closest.Just sucks that it doesn't have any worthwhile moves other than roll out and water gun. I think I may have to grab a geodude... I was hoping to get Rilou and then take a break before getting Lucario, but it seems that's too far away with all the little shinx and pachirisus now knowing sparks. 3 of 5 on my team have issues with elec, one has resistance but no counter. The last can't take hits.

I had a really close call after the eterna gym (easy, btw... Frightful and Mystogan rolled her). The Plasma leader Jupiter's Skuntank actually tanks and it kept using screech/Night slash (which has 1/12 chance to crit over 1/16, I think... Maybe even 1/8). It brought three pokes to red (Jese, Mumble, Zorro) and was only in yellow. Luckily, I had it paralyzed from Zorro and it chose to screech on the turn in by Frightful before I STAB Wing Attacked it to death. Mysto was trapped, type disadvantage and Frightful probably would only take one hit. I probably could've lost right there, had Frightful not killed it.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:51 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

So Klazam, you haven't started yet?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I think everyone is using items. I have teleport, so it's not a big issue, but antidotes are nice.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:26 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

You are going to have the same issue I'm having: Electricity weakness. Oy's second stage, Eddie Dean, Detta (Who, as a gyarados, has a 4x weakness to elec) and Zubat all have weaknesses to it.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I find that hard to believe... Bidoof is like a cockroach: no one wants them, but they are almost impossible to kill.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Well... That would do it. All SpA, no defense.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 361, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:No NPC pokemon

What exactly is the whole entailing of NPC pokes? Traded, gifted to you (for example, the happiny egg? Laparas from Gen1), randomly found pokemon in pokeballs (the famous eevee in gen1)? I currently am looking for a team replacement and think a chancey would help.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Okay, so I'm going to take the Happiny from harthrome.

I guess I should update.

My party:
Mumble the Prinplup (5-25)
Mystogan the Kadabra (5-25)
Zorro the Roselia (4-26)
Jese James the bibarel (3-25)

Dead
Frightful the Staravia (3-25)

I got into a double battle on Route 215. Each trainer had two, the first being a glameow and monferno. I cleared both with Frightful and Jese, though it took two turns and the first turn, Jese took damage from a super effective Mach punch that put him down to 3/4 health. Afterwards, all hell broke loose as they sent out an Kadabra and Gyarados. Intimidate hit, but I had nothing to safely come in (my tank was already out and Mumble had no added benefit in this). I thought the Kadabra was going to be worse and so I hit it with both pokemon. Well, Kadabra moved first, hitting frightful to halfway with a stab confusion. Frightful and Jese knocked it out, but Gyrados thrashed Frightful and killed it. That beast absorbed literally 7 more attacks before I dragged it down, ending with Mumble and Zorro trying to stop it.

I really needed Frightful for balance, but also realized that he probably wouldn't last long. I was hoping to use him for the fighting gym with mystogan, but alas, I couldn't even get there. Now, I have only one pokemon covering the fighting/grass issues that could come up easily, and nothing on the insect issue. Happiny, the egg I acquired, may stop that, but that'll be a major wall to toxic with and tank. I need a second tank, to be honest. My last pokemon will be an attempt at a ground, whether from a geodude (last ditch), Wooper, or Gabite (who would be an incredible add once I get strength... he's what I've been banking on if I can get him faster than Rilou). If I lose another, hopefully it'll be Jese, since he is the only offset on the team right now. I wouldn't mind beating the fighting gym and then going three wall normal. (Bibarel, Blissey, and Snorlax, should I find the Munchlax tree, and I'm trying hard, lathering all routes with honey trees and avoiding pokemon there. Only 4/20 trees have Munchlax percent, and I only get the first attempt.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Realistically, that'd be hard as hell. I mean, every time I run into something on Diamond, I guarantee it'll be a bidoof, geodude, Kriketune, or Budew in the grass. Sometimes ponyta or Shinx, but the first four are about it.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Any updates? I now have a level 30 happiny with an oval stone and a bunch of level 30 or close pokes. Also, made my current last cap a Safari Zone Skorupi. A Poison/Dark would be nice. Tanky, with battle armor, means no crit hax. Not really above average for elec, but still good enough. He now knows dig, anyways.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:21 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

For survival, a trained magnemite might be better than a Flaaffy. The only issue would be a 4x weakness to ground, but would be changed if you stumbled on an air balloon or had magnet rise...
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:51 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I probably should update.

I have:
Level 34 Blissey (Strella) (Oh yes, nothing can stop this tank... just trying to find potions large enough to heal any health is tough, though. 222 max health, no boosts)
Level 33 Kadabra (Mystogan) (This one is just so easy to kill with, shadow ball, psychic, recover combo
Level 31 Rosellia (Zorro) (Not very useful right now, only has giga drain for attack, and growth... Does have toxic spikes, but I rarely need them)
Level 31 Skorupi (Have not changed name) (He kind of sucks... But Drapion is too much to pass up on, a dark poison with immunity to psychic? Only ground will be tough).
Level 26 Meditite (Toshiro) (Needed an immunity for ghost,, and need a physical attacker BAD)
Level 29 Prinplup (Mumble) (Currently decent... Has surf as his only SpA, but his Atts all suck)

Box:
Biabel (Jese James) (Sorry, could NOT stand this thing. He already has 3 hms, so he is basically useless. I needed to box him)

Dead
Staravia (Frightful) Still ticked about this.

On the fifth gym (ghost) so I might actually use Jese once more. Basically, Prinplup is the only useless one... Though Rosellia might not get much with Giga drain on and of the major opponents.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #34) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 500, sirdanilot wrote:He truly was a faithful companion, killer at catching pokes with Hypnosis and Night Shade and laughing in the face of pokemon with only normal-type moves. Killed by an alakazam that outsped me and OHKO'd with confusion...

Kadabra/Alakazam: Really, really fast. Mine, basically if I don't kill the Pokemon I attack with Kadabra, I'm going to lose over half his health.

Also, for your team right now, a Jolteon would not help you with your ground-type weakness. Now with a levitate and flyer dead, ground types with EQ can really hurt. I'd personally look into something other than a vaporeon, since crockanaw is really strong, and vaporeon is basically a wall. Umbreon is actually really good, the defense and especially SpD is some of the highest among dark types (and his SpD ranks up there with Clefable). A curse/payback umbreon is a really strong sweeper.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

How do people lose so many pokemon on a nuzlocke run? I rarely drop a pokemon (at the time, I've only lost Frightful, fifth gym area now) and I use relatively fragile pokemon in my group.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I try to be at least four levels ahead of the leader. And I always make sure the main poke either is immune or should be faster than anything the leader has.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 516, Glork wrote:
In post 512, Aj The Epic wrote:I try to be at least four levels ahead of the leader. And I always make sure the main poke either is immune or should be faster than anything the leader has.

Real Nuzlockes don't grind. Within one level or it's hacks.

Most Nuzlocks that I've run make sure that you aren't allowed to lose over 6 pokemon.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:27 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Klazam: Yeah, it's similar to the 'wipe' rule. You can only lose a limited amount before you have to restart. Generally, a party's worth. So, since the elite four is generally where you lose the most (and because Cynthia is a completely dominant champion), you have to be extremely careful in the main game.

In fact, just checking: Hearthrone's leader has a 32, 34, and 36. So I'm not outleveling her. Of course, the 36 just happens to have shadow ball, magical leaf, psybeam and confuse ray, making the set on par for something I might see in the RU competitive ranks, changing psybeam for psychic.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Yeah, Sunflora is pretty awful anyways.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Exactly! I never understood how people could play when they had to allot a full move as a training fodder move. Moves like drain punch, psychic, draco meteor, they all become more or less useless, and confusion, Dragon claw, Mach punch become much more used, but still worthless.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I just trolled a sableye prankster with an Slaking magic bounce today in doubles. i skill swaped traunt from my slaking to espon, then espeon to sableye. Two pokemon sent status moves at Slaking... both of them got statused.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:47 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

So, what are you guys excited about with X and Y? Anything interesting there? Personally, I believe that the starters are indeed dueling types (Fire/physhic, water/fighting, grass/dark) and love the idea.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'll admit I'm interested to see if they'll finally use some more typing/moves/battle mechanics. Many people in competitive forums are talking about a necessary nerf to Stealth rocks that never seems to come.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #44) » Wed May 01, 2013 2:16 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Why do people even catch bug pokemon? Short of a Shedinja, Volcara, heracross, syther maybe venessaquin, I can't think of any bugs that I'd go out of my way to grab. They're all just death fodder (especially against rock moves).
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #45) » Sat May 04, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Shiny crowbat isn't bad... Golbat is just ugly though.

Shiny is a shiny is a shiny.

Btw, mewtwo's new form looks like garbage. It's probably a bulky defensive set.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #46) » Sat May 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Wouldn't call that adorable... More like heinous.

Return to “The Arcade”