kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:30 pm

Post by kilmenator »

how was me voting for SL scummy in any sense? The logic of the lying vote or whatever is WIFOM... so why would it matter if that was why I was voting her? So far the only person I really get any sort of scum vibes from is SL so that is where my vote is.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:18 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

kilmenator wrote:how was me voting for SL scummy in any sense? The logic of the lying vote or whatever is WIFOM... so why would it matter if that was why I was voting her? So far the only person I really get any sort of scum vibes from is SL so that is where my vote is.
That made as much sense as Max does on drugs. When does this sentence ever make sense: " The logic of the lying vote or whatever is WIFOM..." ?? Even if it did, WIFOM and "lying vote" don't seem to be good reasons for voting someone.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:31 pm

Post by geraintm »

Patrick wrote:I find it strange that you think scum would lie about something that is so easily disproven. That's addressed to kilmenator.
Why not me too? I wrote exactly the same...
And i can't work out at all why anyone would lie about where they had voted.
But Shadow's post 123 is just odd again. Trying to explain something about not having unvoted so it wasn't a real vote...
And then why do Sotty and PAtrick not care that Shadow has been found in a stupid, stpuid lie? And when Kilmentor, me and ozy all sit there and go huh?! to Shadow, Patrick thinks that it means Kil is just looking for a reason to vote for Shadow...that to me seems more like Patrick coming up with crappy reasoning for going for Kil. I was close to voting for Shadow for that stupid lie, would Patrick have voted for me in that case?

And why is Turbo so suspicous of Friday? Did Friday not answer you enough in her post on the 4th?
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:46 pm

Post by Patrick »

Well, having played with Shadowlurker before and read Leper mafia, I noticed his tendency to do daft things. If you vote Shadowlurker, you're saying that you think scum are more likely to lie about where they had a vote than a pro town player, which I don't think is true. Scum do lie, but I don't see why they would about something so obvious. His explanation post was just weird, like he didn't want to admit he was wrong. I don't see what's scummy about it though.

I voted kilmenator because it's very easy to say 'oh he's acting weird, let's vote him' without really looking at it any deeper. I don't see how WIFOM comes into it, so I think i'll need that explaining.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:50 pm

Post by geraintm »

But why get yourself caught up in a lie? And why when someone points out you have said an untruth, do you then say you haven't?
a townie should not make themselves look so bad so easily, it surely just confuses the issue andmakes it harder to find people are really scummy. I've been in enough games with Max to know that weird, odd townies can just make it impossible to know what is going on.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:53 pm

Post by Patrick »

Now you're asking me to read his mind and understand how he works which I unfortunately can't do. All I can say is I don't find it scummy, and that behaviour like that can often make you the target for superficially thought out or oppotunistic votes. Remember we're not here to lynch ppl who play badly though.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:59 pm

Post by geraintm »

I wasn't trying to get you to explain his actions, Shadow should do that. I wanted you to say why you felt Kil needed to be voted for. You have said your reason, that someone voting for a very simple obvious reason that might not be too detailed is suspicious.

Sometimes though, it is helpful to not have people around who make it hard to find the right people to lynch.

Not going to chat about this anymore now, needs more input from others on other topics
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:06 am

Post by Turbovolver »

Umm, ShadowLurker lies as town. In Leper mafia he claimed Kamikaze when he was vanilla.
geraintm wrote:And why is Turbo so suspicous of Friday? Did Friday not answer you enough in her post on the 4th?
The stuff I want her to answer to was posted on the 6th... so no.
friday-13th
friday-13th
Townie
friday-13th
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:08 pm

Post by friday-13th »

would-ya stop acting like a fag turbo....for god sakes it was A joke!the fact every one was randoming,i thought i would just do it!and are you retarted or some thing?why do you want me to adress you?is that a confession that your scum?FFS grow up yah damn kid...
being so that turbo has just partly pissed me of with his immaturety...i will e posting in a few...
bit blunts in the air
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:28 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

friday-13th wrote:would-ya stop acting like a fag turbo....for god sakes it was A joke!the fact every one was randoming,i thought i would just do it!and are you retarted or some thing?why do you want me to adress you?is that a confession that your scum?FFS grow up yah damn kid...
being so that turbo has just partly pissed me of with his immaturety...i will e posting in a few...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:51 pm

Post by Falcone »

SL is acting all over the place, he hasn't made a vote yet that I could agree with, he's evasive when questioned and all in all, he's playing a lot differently than he did at the start of our previous game (where he was town).

In addition, I'm uncomfortable about Rosso, but I need more time to figure out if it's just his attitude I take issue with or that he's really scummy. Although I definitely didn't like his vote for Friday.

Not changing my vote.
Ozymandius
Ozymandius
Goon
Ozymandius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:14 am

Post by Ozymandius »

I really don't know what to think of SL, I think his answer was a little fishy, but truthfully, not extrememly scummy.

Unvote

That vote was pretty much random and no longer serves a purpose.
DICE ... and by DICE I mean 2... well I guess it somehow went to 1...
[dice]1d6 = 167104421 = Fixed[/dice]

Somehow I'm back.
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:02 am

Post by Turbovolver »

friday-13th wrote:would-ya stop acting like a fag turbo....for god sakes it was A joke!the fact every one was randoming,i thought i would just do it!and are you retarted or some thing?why do you want me to adress you?is that a confession that your scum?FFS grow up yah damn kid...
I want you to address me so that I, along with others, can get a grasp of where you are coming from. That's kind of how this game works.

But sure, just keep yelling at me until I drop the accusation :roll:
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:40 am

Post by kilmenator »

Umm, ShadowLurker lies as town. In Leper mafia he claimed Kamikaze when he was vanilla.
just because someone does something in another game does not mean that they are any less scummy if they do it in this game. to me, it doesnt matter if SL lies in other games, if she does in this game it is scummy. therefore i find her scummy no matter how she plays in other games.

and to SL's...
kilmenator wrote:
how was me voting for SL scummy in any sense? The logic of the lying vote or whatever is WIFOM... so why would it matter if that was why I was voting her? So far the only person I really get any sort of scum vibes from is SL so that is where my vote is.

That made as much sense as Max does on drugs. When does this sentence ever make sense: " The logic of the lying vote or whatever is WIFOM..." ?? Even if it did, WIFOM and "lying vote" don't seem to be good reasons for voting someone.
my sentence was a reply to whoever said that why would you lie about something that could so easily be disproved. my point was no matter what your reply was it could be taken as WIFOM logic, which means it could go either way... for scum or for town... and, lying would be a good enough reason for me to vote for someone.

SL's play is not pro-town therefore that is where my vote will stay.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:06 am

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

Another vote count is coming up shortly, after I tally all the recent vote changes.
The end justifies the means.
Machiavellian-Mafia
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Machiavellian-Mafia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:08 am

Post by Machiavellian-Mafia »

It's time for the 3rd Vote Count of DOOM: :twisted:

3 - friday-13th (Turbovolver, Rosso Carne, ShadowLurker)
2 - Sotty7 (bird1111, geraintm)
2 - ShadowLurker (Falcone, kilmenator)

1 - Turbovolver (Mert)
1 - geraintm (Ozymandius)
1 - kilmenator (Patrick)

Not voting: Sotty7, friday-13th

Remember with 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch!
The end justifies the means.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:22 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

kilmenator wrote:
just because someone does something in another game does not mean that they are any less scummy if they do it in this game. to me, it doesnt matter if SL lies in other games, if she does in this game it is scummy. therefore i find her scummy no matter how she plays in other games.

and to SL's...
kilmenator wrote:

my sentence was a reply to whoever said that why would you lie about something that could so easily be disproved. my point was no matter what your reply was it could be taken as WIFOM logic, which means it could go either way... for scum or for town... and, lying would be a good enough reason for me to vote for someone.

SL's play is not pro-town therefore that is where my vote will stay.
No that is bullshit, learn the meaning of WIFOM. If it is WIFOM, it is neither a scum or a town tell so you just invalidated your own argument.

And I still have NOT LIED about my vote, confirm vote is for when you are already voting someone and you are showing that you still think them scummy, not for people you haven't been voting for.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:25 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Falcone wrote:SL is acting all over the place,

Please define "all over the place" as it's general and I don't see at all what you mean.
Falcone wrote:he hasn't made a vote yet that I could agree with,
Would you like me to vote myself? As that seems to be what you would agree with.
Falcone wrote:he's evasive when questioned and all in all,
What questions have I evaded?
Falcone wrote:he's playing a lot differently than he did at the start of our previous game (where he was town).
Complete metagaming, and yet others have already said I've been showing similarities to Leper Mafia. Obviously there is dissent over this point and Leper Mafia was the first game I have ever signed up for. I've completed a couple of other games as well y'know.
kilmenator
kilmenator
Goon
kilmenator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:28 am

Post by kilmenator »

my understanding of WIFOM is that it could be a scum tell or a townie tell, or someone could say..."If i were scum i would never have done that"... and someone else could say, "If i were town, i would never have done that" so that was my point, that you could say, i would never have done it as scum...

and about the vote... if it was a confirm vote did you think you were already voting me? because it would not have made sense to confirm vote if you were nto voting me, and then what was the point in that instead of saying FOS or something else? and why go through the trouble of bolding if it wasnt a real vote?
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:46 am

Post by Patrick »

I think the above part of kilmenators last post shows why Shadowlurker has been all over the place. Confirming a vote on kilmenator when you're not actually voting her is just silly, and confusing.

My view on the metagaming is that of course, you don't use it as a catchall defence for anything scummy done by a person, but what I'm saying is, having seen Shadowlurker doing daft things (like claiming kamikaze as townie in leper), I can see him doing what he did as town. I agree that it's confusing and pretty ridiculous the way he is trying to defend it, but I don't see it as a scum tell.
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:53 am

Post by Turbovolver »

Yeah, the spirit ShadowLurker is putting into his defense makes me think of him as more townie.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:34 am

Post by Falcone »

SL, what I meant is that you seem to poke here and there, attacking here and there and changing your vote a lot, to the extent of losing track of it (e.g. the "confirm vote kilmenator" thing).

This could mean nothing, but I get the impression of scum who's trying to seem active, but hesitant to push in a certain direction too much.

And you were being evasive regarding my questions to you - about your (1st) Ozy vote and about you vote on me.

To Turbo: Remember Leper mafia... You thought STD's "passion" was a sign of townieness there too...

To friday: It would be a lot easier to read your posts and understand your points if you'd increase the amount of punctuation in your posts and decrease the amount of insults.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:34 am

Post by ShadowLurker »

Falcone wrote:SL, what I meant is that you seem to poke here and there, attacking here and there and changing your vote a lot, to the extent of losing track of it (e.g. the "confirm vote kilmenator" thing).

This could mean nothing, but I get the impression of scum who's trying to seem active, but hesitant to push in a certain direction too much.

And you were being evasive regarding my questions to you - about your (1st) Ozy vote and about you vote on me.

To Turbo: Remember Leper mafia... You thought STD's "passion" was a sign of townieness there too...

To friday: It would be a lot easier to read your posts and understand your points if you'd increase the amount of punctuation in your posts and decrease the amount of insults.
Umm.. no, I was simply doing random things to get discussion going. Apparently, people have been skimming as no one noticed the discrepency between my votes until I pointed it out myself. And you pointing out a mistake in Turbo's scumdar is just sounding desperate in my opinion because it's obvious that Turbo can make a mistake in what he thinks and there's no need for you to poison the well.

In fact, your constant little snipes to demerit people are enough to warrant a
FoS: Falcone
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:44 am

Post by Patrick »

Shadowlurker wrote:Umm.. no, I was simply doing random things to get discussion going. Apparently, people have been skimming as no one noticed the discrepency between my votes until I pointed it out myself.
What, so now you're saying you were deliberately acting strange/random just to get ppl talking? After you've spent most of your recent posts trying to defend your actions and saying there was nothing strange?
Shadowlurker wrote:Can we stop the silliness now? On that note, we're also well past the random voting and half-assed stage. Plus, friday still has a lot of explaining to do.
Sounds like you actually wanted attention away from what you'd done. Now you say it was done in the name of conversation. I have to say I don't like that.
Anyway why do you say nobody noticed the discrepancy in your votes until you pointed it out? Didn't Ozy point it out?
Turbovolver
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Turbovolver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:56 am

Post by Turbovolver »

Falcone wrote:To Turbo: Remember Leper mafia... You thought STD's "passion" was a sign of townieness there too...
Well I'm not infallible. And I applied the exact same criteria to find the other two scum that game, so I'm not sure what you're complaining about.

Also Patrick, I doubt ShadowLurker wants attention away from what he has done. What does he gain by drawing attention away from the fact he confirm voted someone he wasn't voting? Or if not that, then what?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”