NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:16 am

Post by MattP »

In post 2748, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2746, MattP wrote:PV, JS, UN, and penguin are my four scummiest remaining reads

PM, I didn't do anything to you. Don't tunnel vision me to tunnel vision me. First day phase you had me as surefire town. Maybe you should reread to see why without a guard up

you fake claimed in order to get IaI lynched you should be torched for that

Please don't "policy" this shit. My move made sense if I was reaction testing IAI. The chance IAI would have been cop was abysmally small and I didn't even consider it. I was trying to pressure IAI into a fakeclaim. If he was town he would have 1v1d me and said, "no, you're lying! I'm a VT so you didn't receive a gun read on me!". My move made perfect reaction test sense. I reaction test anyway as both alignments. In Game of the year I fakeclaimed daycop on scum and had them lynched because my read was so damn strong. You have no reason to be voting me other than you wanting to get back at me, which is antitown.
SlappyKrust
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:16 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2725, AngryPidgeon wrote:And it could be that there is a doctor and Chkflip was a vig shot.

Oh yes this is the thing I forgot to mention in my first post. I suspected that chkflip was vig killed too, because as scummy as he was, it doesn't make sense for scum to kill him. And that came up to me because I was thinking about town protective roles, etc.

The other solution is that arcangel jailed nacho after derp hammer, and the fact that arcangel was dead meant she couldn't jail him last night, meaning two kills. Still doesn't explain only one kill on N1 though, unless there is a town protective role or Hero didn't submit a kill N1, or there is only one scum team.

The other solution that I thought of was that the vig shot nacho because he thought it was odd how he 100% knew arcangel was scum, and decided not to take chances... then i realized how stupid that was and slapped myself

In post 2725, AngryPidgeon wrote:Need to check Rob's reads.

No, we need to check DOG's reads. If scum killed him, but didn't kill Rob/Hero, then that must have meant something. Either that, or they just figured he was a PR because of the force replace thing.

In post 2725, AngryPidgeon wrote:In that case, scum know there is probably a doctor in the game and expected that person to target IaI (if hes isn't mafia). Anyways, Im not going to do too much until IaI posts.

Why not?

In post 2726, pirate mollie wrote:why are you not voting matt ap

In post 2727, AngryPidgeon wrote:VOTE: Mattp

Because I want to hear I am Innocent claim a result first?.

Why did you make an excuse for not voting him, but then vote him anyway?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:18 am

Post by Majiffy »

IaI post with results please.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:19 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2731, MattP wrote:Who started the initial seed of doubt about me being town when I was an initial universal townread? Whoever that was, if they are scum then well done. I think it was UN. You get a pat on the back.

I don't and won't ever trust you, not even if you were a mod-confirmed Innocent Child Mason Tree Stump who'd flipped town twice.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2749, MattP wrote:At the very least PM would have been NKd if IAI were town. Dream NK does not make ANY sense unless scum have a role cop and actually thought that was a more lucrative NK than a conftown NK

Scum didn't know PM was going to be confirmed. It makes perfect sense if IAI is scum to keep PM alive because when IAI flipped scum it would implicate PM who was a scumread already for a lot of people.

who was I scum read for other than uber goober who is probably your scummate?
whew!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Majiffy »

The obvious answer would either be that Nacho shot Moza fyi

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:21 am

Post by MattP »

In post 2753, UberNinja wrote:
In post 2731, MattP wrote:Who started the initial seed of doubt about me being town when I was an initial universal townread? Whoever that was, if they are scum then well done. I think it was UN. You get a pat on the back.

I don't and won't ever trust you, not even if you were a mod-confirmed Innocent Child Mason Tree Stump who'd flipped town twice.

Is this, like, in this game or in general?

In post 2754, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2749, MattP wrote:At the very least PM would have been NKd if IAI were town. Dream NK does not make ANY sense unless scum have a role cop and actually thought that was a more lucrative NK than a conftown NK

Scum didn't know PM was going to be confirmed. It makes perfect sense if IAI is scum to keep PM alive because when IAI flipped scum it would implicate PM who was a scumread already for a lot of people.

You were a scumread for a LOT of people especially day one. IAI claimed a townread on you halfway through day 2. I was advocating most strongly for you being town. Seriously I'm pointing out that your reasoning for thinking I'm scum, if it's your only reason, is bad. At least TRY to give me like FIVE SECONDS of unbiased behavior GOD FORBID I'm town

Look at War is Hell, you would get a kick out of that game. I'm trying to avoid that situation. Please spare me.
SlappyKrust
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:23 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2745, pirate mollie wrote:yes I am irate.

when I give a 98% read it should be treated as fact cos I am never wrong when I give 98% read. it either cos I know the player well enough to give that type of read or I have inside info. I had inside info on mozi which is why I gave a 98% town read. our mason board is pretty funny! I talked myself into a town read on nacho based on he did not drop his kill tell and then was talked out of it. now I am pissed cos I lost both mozi AND nacho. at least I could have written haikus with nacho and mozi would prolly have had to out today cos of teh retardz in this game and then we could have talked in the open in the game thread.

I feel so alone!

*sobz into arms*

I only trust reads
99% and up
write me one back plz
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:26 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2756, MattP wrote:
In post 2753, UberNinja wrote:

Is this, like, in this game or in general?

Either. Both.

In post 2756, MattP wrote:
In post 2754, pirate mollie wrote:

You were a scumread for a LOT of people especially day one. IAI claimed a townread on you halfway through day 2. I was advocating most strongly for you being town. Seriously I'm pointing out that your reasoning for thinking I'm scum, if it's your only reason, is bad. At least TRY to give me like FIVE SECONDS of unbiased behavior GOD FORBID I'm town

Look at War is Hell, you would get a kick out of that game. I'm trying to avoid that situation. Please spare me.

So then, explain to me the reason you've done the things you've done, and what net pro-town benefit you've had on the game so far?

I'm not seeing any of it. I'm seeing chaos and AtE through and through, which is scum-matt
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:26 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 2750, MattP wrote:
In post 2746, MattP wrote:PV, JS, UN, and penguin are my four scummiest remaining reads

PM, I didn't do anything to you. Don't tunnel vision me to tunnel vision me. First day phase you had me as surefire town. Maybe you should reread to see why without a guard up

Please don't "policy" this shit. My move made sense if I was reaction testing IAI. The chance IAI would have been cop was abysmally small and I didn't even consider it. I was trying to pressure IAI into a fakeclaim. If he was town he would have 1v1d me and said, "no, you're lying! I'm a VT so you didn't receive a gun read on me!". My move made perfect reaction test sense. I reaction test anyway as both alignments. In Game of the year I fakeclaimed daycop on scum and had them lynched because my read was so damn strong. You have no reason to be voting me other than you wanting to get back at me, which is antitown.

I agree with this post and his reasoning about IAI is why I didn't want to jump on Matt yesterday -- I don't think Matt knew he was outing a cop.
beefycheese
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:26 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

PM is prob town regardless of IaI's alignment (before the mason claim)
The mod replace made Rob look like a PR. I kept my trap shut, but I was banking on him being a PR when I saw the force replace notice.
Nacho being SO SURE that AA9 was scum looked like he had a good reason to KNOW she was guilty.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2750, MattP wrote:

so I am wanting to get back at you for....outing a cop who confirmed me as town? how does that even make sense?

I am voting you cos your POV's come more from a scum perspective than town's. if you are town then holy jesus fuck I hope I am never in the same game again with you cos you are truly terrible and I don't give a shit how many scummy awards you have.
whew!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2750, MattP wrote:If he was town he would have 1v1d me and said, "no, you're lying! I'm a VT so you didn't receive a gun read on me!".

:roll:

Or he is a PR and you outed him. One of those two.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:30 am

Post by MattP »

In post 2758, UberNinja wrote:I'm not seeing any of it. I'm seeing chaos and AtE through and through, which is scum-matt

See: War is Hell

Whatever, I don't give a fuck about you, you're scum

Honestly I haven't give more than 2 shits about this game since D1 and am being a liability regardless of my alignment. I should probably replace out because I'm not able to give it the time needed and am just spewing snarky filler
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:31 am

Post by MattP »

In post 2761, pirate mollie wrote:if you are town then holy jesus fuck I hope I am never in the same game again with you cos you are truly terrible and I don't give a shit how many scummy awards you have.

You're right, I've neglected this game. I'm not a shitty player, I'm just being shitty.
SlappyKrust
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2706, MattP wrote:I self-investigated last night b/c I got something from an inventor and I came up town

:?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:34 am

Post by MattP »

Like seriously now people are just jabbing at me for bullshit. 2765 is just unnecessary

I think PV and UN would be good ideas of people to look at
SlappyKrust
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

How about we lynch Vifam today. Is anyone denying that he ended up on the AA9 wagon despite flipping over to the JS wagon when the AA one momentarily stalled and was shoving AD as his best scumread all Day?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:38 am

Post by MattP »

Maybe IAI will bring home the moolah
SlappyKrust
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2765, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2706, MattP wrote:I self-investigated last night b/c I got something from an inventor and I came up town

:?

In post 2766, MattP wrote:Like seriously now people are just jabbing at me for bullshit. 2765 is just unnecessary

I think PV and UN would be good ideas of people to look at

Actually, last claim was gunsmith which caused IaI to claim. So not getting the self-investigated thing.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2760, AngryPidgeon wrote:

PM is prob town regardless of IaI's alignment (before the mason claim)
The mod replace made Rob look like a PR. I kept my trap shut, but I was banking on him being a PR when I saw the force replace notice.
Nacho being SO SURE that AA9 was scum looked like he had a good reason to KNOW she was guilty.

nacho knew that arc was guilty the same way I knew she was guilty....cos she was scum. I wanted to try to use the day to fish out her scummates you would have to be a bleeding dummy to think that her hammer was even remotely town or incredibly desperate trying to get under her sari. if the latter is the case I hate to break it to you boyz but arc is probably smarter than you and none of you are worth her time.
whew!
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:40 am

Post by MattP »

How the heck does saying I self investigated draw out any claim or impact anyone negatively? Why are you justifying a shitty jab at me?
SlappyKrust
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:42 am

Post by Majiffy »

VOTE: Vifam

||
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2757, UberNinja wrote:I only trust reads
99% and up
write me one back plz

at least there is you
to laugh, to banter, to give
make me think your town
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:47 am

Post by pirate mollie »

majiffy was it you who nked nacho? why not me instead.

or were you going with my tr/ratz/to/mr/ff meta that I usually hit a special with my scum reads when you know I am town?
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”