Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:22 am

Post by Quagmire »

Fritzler wrote:
Quagmire wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i've honestly never seen some1 so absolutely indifferent to the fact he's completely useless.

*laugh*
Irony.
i almost wrote a paper on people misusing the word irony
Funny. So then did you write it in what you must think irony is, rendering it complete bullshit? Because I know exactly what irony means, and I know that it's used quite properly in this situation.
In other words: Is it Kansas that's making you dumb? The Rock-Chalk-Jayhawk too upset over all its basketball failures to learn?

I seriously don't understand why pooky is heralded as this great savior of the town! People have to comprehend the fact that Pooky could have wasily conjured this up himself if he was a mafia member. All that he did was analyze one person specifically (which, if he would have analyzed me closer, he would have voted me instantly), bring out some pseudo-bullshit theory on how there's some subtleties among him that might render him evil, and put on this persona as if he is this golden townsperson because the town had absolutely nothing to go on that day, and the deadline was fast approaching.

Think about it as if he were mafia: Remember MeMeMeet, everybody? Pooky's catch phrase, other than, "pooky got your back," was "throwing him under the bus/subway/train/etc." He could have taken the risk thinking that he would become this magnificent townsperson if he took one of his useless mafia friends and threw him under the bus (people should realize at this point that Fishbulb was brought under suspicion before, however, it never really took off. Nothing's really taken off so far in this game) to gain this status.

Now his reaction to this "BS Theory" is to turn to the two people who are suspicious of him and act as if they're nothing. Read the quote above - it's horrendously condescending and he's trying to laugh off suspicion of him in a casual manner and act as if it's nothing. Since the town is easily swayed to him since his recent "prophecy," playing whatever suspicion as lax and laughable is the best strategy to go by if he doesn't want to be seen as suspicious.

Now, pooky, since you're complaining about the rest of the town not reading whatever points you have against Atticus: Because you don't! You're just pursuing the same technique to try and lynch everyone! Plus, since you're treating me and Drige as having nothing against you, why have you not read my posts in the past! I've said this exact same thing at least two times, and each time, you've ignored it and/or failed to read what I've had to say. Whatever condescending attitude you have in this game needs to drop before I start arguing for the town to lynch you just out of spite AND because you're "a wolf in bear clothing" (as Dirge so eloquently put it) instead of trying to lynch you because of the latter.

Also, ibby: The contributions I've put up over the last couple of weeks have really trumped any of yours this game. I'm not really yelling at you because of your contributions, though - there are people that I could try and destroy because of lurking and lackadasicalness with a greater success rate than you - I'm yelling at you because of your hypocricy in dealing with me (and blindly following pooky).

Whew. I think I've argued myself to re-vote pooky.
unvote ibby, vote pooky.

Over-under on pooky reading this? I'd say 1.5:1.
Over-under on him responding? I'd say only 2:1 now, since I've typed this little oddsmaker things up.
Fritzler reading anything in this game longer than three words? 55,348:1.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:56 am

Post by mith »

With the site being down and this day generally dragging, I am going to make one change to (potentially) speed things up a bit. I'll reveal what that is when I update (tomorrow sometime).
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:26 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

jesus

u are !@#$ing kidding me

SAME TECHNIQUE?!?!?
SAME TECHNIQUE!?!?

SAME TECHNIQUE!?!?

THATS THE ONLY THING U AND DIRGE HAVE RAISED AGAINST ME

THAT IM USING THE "SAME TECHNIQUE" I USED YESTERDAY.

Maybe you and I are not reading the same !@#$ing game, but that "same technique" CAUGHT SCUM!!!!!(THATS HOW YOU WIN THE GAME BTW, CATCHING SCUMBAGS AND LYNCHING THEM) SO WHEN U !@#$ING ACCUSE ME OF USING THE SAME !@#$ING TECHNIQUE I USED YESTERDAY!!

THEN I WILL ANSWER YOU!!

HELL YES!! I DO DAMN WELL USE THE SAME TECHNIQUE THAT HAS WORKED IN THE PAST IN CATCHING SCUM

MAYBE IN YOUR COMPLETELY !@#$ED UP MIND THAT SOMEHOW IS SCUMMY, MAYBE YOU THINK THAT ITS MUCH BETTER FOR THE TOWN IF I JUST DECIDED TO VOICE ACCUSATIONS OF PEOPLE WITH COMPLETELY NO REASONING AND COMPLETE CRAPLOGIC LIKE YOU AND DIRGE ARE TRYING TO DO TO ME.

I AM ENTIRELY FED UP WITH YOUR CRAP SO FAR THIS GAME QUAG.

You want to know why I am COMPLETELY FED UP with this game right now and you in particular!?

BECAUSE MOST OF THE PLAYERS IN THIS GAME FEEL THAT THEY HAVE NO !@#$ING need to find scum or to raise a decent point in accusing some1,

When I try to turn that around and actually GO AFTER PEOPLE I SUSPECT WITH A SOLID CASE, I GOT A SCUMBAG LYNCHED(this is GOOD) Now because I want to lynch more scum, I have decided to REPEAT this technique of RAISING ACTUAL !@#$ING CASES AGAINST PEOPLE I SUSPECT.

YOU AND DIRGE HAVE NOT DONE THAT, I FIND YOUR PLAY SO FAR THIS GAME COMPLETELY DESPICABLE I AM COMPLETELY DISGUSTED BY HOW COMPLACENT YOU ARE WITH YOUR UTTER SUCKERY and if I WASNT ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED THAT YOU ARE PLAYING LIKE A SLOPPY LAZY NONCONTRIBUTING BUM BECAUSE YOU GOT A TOWNIE ROLE WHICH YOU THINK GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO PLAY LIKE CRAP I WOULD TRY TO GET YOU LYNCHED.

I'm pissed

no1's reading

I wonder why the !@#$ I actually care.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:09 pm

Post by Dirge »

I'm reading.

And just because you say that I haven't raised any other suspicions against you other than that you are trying to squeeze Atticus into FB's profile you are wrong. I'll recap.

I pointed out earlier that Pooky dropping this statement when he did was suspicious.
Pooky wrote:I find your defense of FB quite curious.
His comment abandons logic. As town, I couldn't defend him because I didn't know his alignment. If I was scum, why would I put myself in that position? All I did was Point out that more than a few players fit the "suspicious" profile that he attached to FB. The only reason for Pooky to cast suspicion on me (he takes the edge of the corners by saying "curious") is to either hedge his bets or try to set me up for another slam dunk lynch the next day.
Pooky wrote: Do you support the direction the game was moving in before I made my post? Just people scrambling on randombandwagons right b4 deadlines instead of people actually making cases against other people?
This is quite hypocritical, if I remember right the bandwagon people were scrambling to get on was one he started! As you can see from this and Pooky's most recent post the only real case is the one Pooky gives us.
Pooky wrote:I love how Dirge continues to carry on with his anti-Pooky stance even after his partner in crime MeMe was exposed as a killer.

It's like he thinks if he ignores the fact that MeMe was scum and wanted Pooky dead that every1 else won't notice either.
The good news is Pooky no longer thinks I'm scum(post 784). Though this just makes him look scummier for flip flopping to suit his plans.
Pooky wrote:And MeMe was trying pretty damn hard to get me lynched days 1 AND 2 and she damn near almost succeeded on day 2.
This is just a flat out lie
MeMe wrote:I'm still down with my Pooky vote -- I'm in complete agreement with MoS's assessment. That said, I'll switch to Fletcher before deadline rather than hang out on Pooky all by my lonesome.
Yeah, looks like not only is she working overtime you were in grave danger to boot. :roll:

And now there's this total flip out. So un-Pooky like.
[size=75]I wouldn't change a stroke, cause baby I'm the most... - Prince[/size]
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:13 am

Post by olio »

Feelings... Nothing but the fee-e-e-lings.

Hard to say if that was a genuine outburst from Pooky. He has netted us one scum though so far and his case against Quak is solid, so I'm inclined to believe him for now.

On the other hand Ibby's resorting to name-calling almost made me change my vote to her.
[size=75]Music makes the world go 'round,
there's no life without a sound.[/size]
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:33 am

Post by Quagmire »

olio wrote:Feelings... Nothing but the fee-e-e-lings.

Hard to say if that was a genuine outburst from Pooky. He has netted us one scum though so far and his case against Quak is solid, so I'm inclined to believe him for now.

On the other hand Ibby's resorting to name-calling almost made me change my vote to her.
hey, olio

there's no case against me.

pooky thinks i'm a townsperson.

apparently pooky can't read either, because he totally completely missed what i said. i reread everything, and it's worded completely fine.

so, if you can read, pooky, reread it. my vote stands.
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:33 am

Post by Dirge »

olio wrote:He has netted us one scum though so far and his case against Quak is solid, so I'm inclined to believe him for now.
Olio, do you think that it's possible for a good mafia player, who is scum, to pinpoint a member of another scum group? And do you think it's acceptable for Pooky to lie?
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:53 pm

Post by Atticus »

And the Internet-ettiquette-police arrest Pooky for prolificaly typing in all caps.

Now that that's taken care of, I personally think that you, Pooky, should consider your current stance. You have just flipped out at someone for posting about why you were scum. You have just made yourself an unpleasant spectacle after yesterday's Town Hero.

In my eyes, you're scum for attacking me with no difference in reasoning to Fishbulb, who was scum, when I know I'm not scum.

In Dirge and Quag's eyes, I'm assuming they think you're scum for using the same technique and lying about certain things.

What IS this technique THEY are talking about? What IS the technique YOU are talking about? And what is the technique I am talking about? Let's hope that we can ALL agree on what this technique is, and resolve this conflict.

MY idea of what this technique is, the one that you have used on me and Fishbulb, (admitted by you, testified by others) is taking exacty what you said about Fishbulb (lurking, not posting any content, being the leader of points, etc., etc.,) and applying it to the person you find most scummy or oppurtunistic to lynch (based on your alignment) and dive at it with guns blazing.

Hopefully that's what we all mean.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:54 pm

Post by Atticus »

And olio, his case isn't against Quag right now, it's against me.
"There is nothing more exhilarating than to be shot at without result." - Winston Churchill
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:21 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Quagmire wrote:
Fritzler wrote:
Quagmire wrote:
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i've honestly never seen some1 so absolutely indifferent to the fact he's completely useless.

*laugh*
Irony.
i almost wrote a paper on people misusing the word irony
Funny. So then did you write it in what you must think irony is, rendering it complete bullshit? Because I know exactly what irony means, and I know that it's used quite properly in this situation.
In other words: Is it Kansas that's making you dumb? The Rock-Chalk-Jayhawk too upset over all its basketball failures to learn?
I never said you used it wrong

and what, is minnesota that good at basketball? they going to show us our place?
Quagmire wrote:Fritzler reading anything in this game longer than three words? 55,348:1.
well, that was 10 words
Surfs up dude.
Anonymities
Anonymities
Townie
Anonymities
Townie
Townie

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:46 pm

Post by Anonymities »

Too be perfectly honest, I have not had a lot of time to read through this game as I have been preparing for my last midterm of this semester.

From what I can see, the argument between quag and pooky seems to be a personal attack rather than a decent "scum-catch".

--The Boss-- (Not to be confused with Bruce Springsteen)
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:43 pm

Post by Dirge »

Anonym, Fritzler, ibby, don't blow this off as personal between Pooky and Quag. There are real issues here: Pooky's lie, his flip-flopping and this lame retread of yesterdays argument. It's awesome that FB was lynched. But don't you think that what's good for FB isn't necessarily good for everyone? Think about it. What's to keep Pooky from coming out tomorrow and trying to lynch one of you for these same reasons? Besides don't you see that yesterday's lynch was just as much a product of a bandwagon as Pooky's scum hunting (Pooky has practically stated this himself).
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:45 pm

Post by Dirge »

Atticus wrote:Hopefully that's what we all mean.
And, Yeah, that's how I see it too.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:34 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Refutation of Dirge, bolded is mine.
Dirge wrote:I'm reading.

And just because you say that I haven't raised any other suspicions against you other than that you are trying to squeeze Atticus into FB's profile you are wrong. I'll recap.

I pointed out earlier that Pooky dropping this statement when he did was suspicious.
Pooky wrote:I find your defense of FB quite curious.
His comment abandons logic. As town, I couldn't defend him because I didn't know his alignment. If I was scum, why would I put myself in that position? All I did was Point out that more than a few players fit the "suspicious" profile that he attached to FB. The only reason for Pooky to cast suspicion on me (he takes the edge of the corners by saying "curious") is to either hedge his bets or try to set me up for another slam dunk lynch the next day.

Yes you point out that other people fit my profile of FB as well, but it's pointless to point this out UNLESS you are trying to divert attention from fishbulb onto one of these other candidates, why would u try to do that unless u had some idea of fishbulb's innocence/guilt as opposed to another one? Sure there r others that fit the profile but we have to start SOMEWHERE, what makes fishbulb any less of a good starting point than any of the others? You completely fail to state why you would choose another target for the day, why would u put urself into that position as scum is obvious, if you know FB is scum with you, you don't want him lynched, and if you know FB is not scum with you, you might think he isn't scum and want to be not on a bandwagon on him. The point is that your comment about how other people have done what FB did is ABSOLUTELY pointless other than to divert away from FB and thus defend him without actually coming out and defending him in a more obvious fashion. Is FB's behaviour bad? yes! are there others who have done it too? yes! but we have to start SOMEWHERE, we can't just leave the group alone.

Pooky wrote: Do you support the direction the game was moving in before I made my post? Just people scrambling on randombandwagons right b4 deadlines instead of people actually making cases against other people?
This is quite hypocritical, if I remember right the bandwagon people were scrambling to get on was one he started! As you can see from this and Pooky's most recent post the only real case is the one Pooky gives us.

no hypocritical at all, the bandwagon I formed on fishbulb was based on ACTUAL REASONING, that's entirely different from the random bandwagons of the first 2 days that were based oc nothing other than gut feelings and random crap, to call me a hypocrite is a complete lie and you are sprouting craplogic here.

Pooky wrote:I love how Dirge continues to carry on with his anti-Pooky stance even after his partner in crime MeMe was exposed as a killer.

It's like he thinks if he ignores the fact that MeMe was scum and wanted Pooky dead that every1 else won't notice either.
The good news is Pooky no longer thinks I'm scum(post 784). Though this just makes him look scummier for flip flopping to suit his plans.

wow, FLIP FLOPPING !?! are u serious!?? you mean that someone can't change their opinions based upon further evaluation of the thread? mebbe something HAPPENED in the time between the first post and the present situation? Are you honestly saying that its BAD for us to change our views depending on what new evidence emerges!?!? more craplogic there by dirge/

Pooky wrote:And MeMe was trying pretty damn hard to get me lynched days 1 AND 2 and she damn near almost succeeded on day 2.
This is just a flat out lie
MeMe wrote:I'm still down with my Pooky vote -- I'm in complete agreement with MoS's assessment. That said, I'll switch to Fletcher before deadline rather than hang out on Pooky all by my lonesome.
Yeah, looks like not only is she working overtime you were in grave danger to boot. :roll:
Yes she was, she had her vote on me, and she asked people to join her, in day 2 i was certainly in danger of being lynched. That's the most she can do in relative terms to acceptable play on day 1/2 by a scumbag, going after me any harder would've only been worse for her position. She came after me as hard as she could've in her position, if you're going to call me a liar, at least show it convincingly instead of just posting craplogic.

And now there's this total flip out. So un-Pooky like.
I honestly love how you are saying that I will use the same argument to lynch every1 and thus they should come and lynch me.

instead of saying that the fact my argument can apply to practically every1 means that people should start playing better and participating more, you use it to say you should lynch the only player who actually is putting lots and lots of actual effort into this game.

Honestly what is your argument for me being scum?

Because I was right about Thesp?

Because I was right about Fishbulb?

IS BEING RIGHT A SCUMTELL NOW!?!(it'd make the game real easy to play, every1 just try to play their worst and be wrong as much as possible and no1 will suspect you)

Y
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:50 pm

Post by olio »

Looks like I've confused myself enough to make wrong statements. Sorry about that. Reread seems to be in order, as I can't remember why I voted Quag in the first place.

unvote

Dirge wrote: Olio, do you think that it's possible for a good mafia player, who is scum, to pinpoint a member of another scum group? And do you think it's acceptable for Pooky to lie?
Yes, I think it's possible. I also think it always benefits town when mafia is lynched. Half of MeMe's votes were on Pooky (discounting the first vote). I see pressure there and think you're wrong with your "blatant lie" -statement.
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:51 pm

Post by olio »

"flat out lie" -statement, I meant.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:49 am

Post by mith »

Mod Note:
To kick start things after the downtime, and hopefully to get people playing cards, I have decided to put everyone's character cards into play. For each family you were not already influencing, you each play one character card for that family if you have one. Note that if you have more than one character for a family, you still hold it in reserve in case anyone steals one of your characters or sends them on vacation.

To give everyone time to deal with the changes, no deal may be declared until everyone has posted, or until 72 hours have passed, whichever happens first. I will be sending prods in the next day or two if anyone has not posted in that time.

The following vote count is how things now stand with the new changes. Players in blue need only the boss's approval to be lynched.

Vote Count:
Current Boss - Anonymities

PookyTheMagicalBear: CDGLSW (Atticus, Dirge, Quagmire)

Quagmire: CGSW (Fritzler, ibaesha, MrBuddyLee)

Atticus: LSW (PookyTheMagicalBear)

Current Character Influence:

Anonymities (DGLS)
Atticus (CW)
Dirge (DGL)
Fritzler (CS)
ibaesha (CW)
Mr_Gnome_It_All (D)
MrBuddyLee (G)
olio (L)
PookyTheMagicalBear (LSW)
Quagmire (GS)
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:52 am

Post by Atticus »

And I really didn't want to play my cards...

Attack Pooky with a Sledgehammer
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:53 am

Post by Atticus »

I'm The Boss!
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:02 am

Post by Atticus »

Sorry for all these little posts.

Pooky, I want a roleclaim or it's a deal.
Anonymities
Anonymities
Townie
Anonymities
Townie
Townie

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:59 am

Post by Anonymities »

Stop Atticus Boss Card

I'm playing my stop card Atticus. I agreed that I was going to be the boss. =P

Also, I believe it is time for Pooky and Quagmire to defend themselves. I don't care how it is done. If it is done my making the other person look more scummy, fine. If you roleclaim, fine. I just want something new.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:50 am

Post by Fritzler »

man i confused

attack dirge with a noose
Surfs up dude.
Atticus
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Atticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:29 am

Post by Atticus »

I guesss it would have been a smarter play for me to have lynched him right then and there. Now I just look like a scum trying to be as cautious as possible. Oh well.

But Anonymities, you've now spoiled the chance of getting a roleclaim outta Pooky.
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:13 am

Post by Dirge »

I do agree that we need more participation. I don't agree with the rest.
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Yes you point out that other people fit my profile of FB as well, but it's pointless to point this out UNLESS you are trying to divert attention from fishbulb onto one of these other candidates, why would u try to do that unless u had some idea of fishbulb's innocence/guilt as opposed to another one? ... Sure there r others that fit the profile but we have to start SOMEWHERE, what makes fishbulb any less of a good starting point than any of the others?
There are/were so many players that fit that profile that I didn't think that it was pointless to bring it up. In fact there were so many that if you said let's lynch so-n-so because he is in the top half of the names on the players list you could have had the same outcome. I think it's
pointless
to base a vote on reasoning that seem's to apply to such a large group of players.
Pooky wrote:
no hypocritical at all, the bandwagon I formed on fishbulb was based on ACTUAL REASONING, that's entirely different from the random bandwagons of the first 2 days that were based oc nothing other than gut feelings and random crap, to call me a hypocrite is a complete lie and you are sprouting craplogic here.
What I think is hypocritical is that you attack those who don't make a case for bandwagons but you pat yourself on the back when these same people lynch someone on what is a deadline bandwagon based on your reasoning only and not their own. And your "ACTUAL REASONING" was weak.
Pooky wrote:
wow, FLIP FLOPPING !?! are u serious!?? you mean that someone can't change their opinions based upon further evaluation of the thread?
I'm sorry I missed your explanation of how you were wrong. I believe that it was an evaluation of the negative attention it was bringing to you that motivated your change.
Pooky wrote:
Yes she was, she had her vote on me, and she asked people to join her, in day 2 i was certainly in danger of being lynched. That's the most she can do in relative terms to acceptable play on day 1/2 by a scumbag, going after me any harder would've only been worse for her position. She came after me as hard as she could've in her position, if you're going to call me a liar, at least show it convincingly instead of just posting craplogic.
I didn't post crap, logic I posted a quote by MeMe which perfectly summed up the truth. Here it is again.
Pooky wrote:IS BEING RIGHT A SCUMTELL NOW!?!
IS BEING RIGHT A TOWNTELL NOW!?! or is it just the sign of a good
playa
, scum or otherwise.
Anonymities
Anonymities
Townie
Anonymities
Townie
Townie

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:22 pm

Post by Anonymities »

Atticus, by lynching him right away, you could have lifted the axe over your own head if he is a townie. Part of the reason why I am waiting is because I don't want a townie strung and hung.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”