ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by ActionDan »

No it's entirely personal.

I've been voted for and lynched before as town and as scum and I don't think I've been this angry. Maybe Because I've never encountered such egoists. maybe it's all the stupid fucking questions. I'm not sure. I just don't want to be here.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Erm :?

Just so you know you've been the one throwing insults and talking down to people since you came into this game. So, of anyone is an egoist here Dan, it's you.

I don't know what the personal thing is that you're referring to. If you're trying to white knight shadoweh from the grave you need to get over yourself. I really enjoy playing with shadoweh and didn't once insult her. If you want to fight for her honor or whatever you can stand on that battleground alone. She wasnt posting, therefore was basically a nonentity.

If its me personally you're talking about and had some issue playing in a game with me I will remind you that you replaced into this game with full knowledge that I was playing, so it was very easy for you to avoid paying in a game with me for whatever reason and because my reads are bad. Whatever though.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Well I've felt pretty abused since I came into this game so I don't really care.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Post by Cerulean »

See this doesn't make any sense to me Dan. You were following along so you knew you were replacing into a slot that had some suspicion on it. You knew what to expect no matter your alignment. If you were town, you would know you'd have to deal with some crap but your towniness would become obvious through your effort. You chose to take the belittling tactic, which does not read town to me from you at all. But I don't even know why I'm still talking. You're being rather ridiculous, and though I've really enjoyed playing with you in the past, so long as you're going to have this shitty attitude I say good riddance.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

I now come with walls! You can find this new, shiny, and improved action figure at your local bookstore. Hurry, limited supplies last! Don't wait, get YOUR Ser Arthur Dayne action figure TODAY.

Okay, lets do this (just a note, I'm typing this on notepad, so LOLSPELLING)

First, let's start with
TGAH
and his interactions. Assuming that TGAH's role means that he knows who the scum are, but they do not know who he is. In this situation, as I think I read someone mention, he will try minimaize attacks on his "masters" and attempt to push lynches away from them. So anything like strong attacks on players would be indicative that he's most likely not a traitor to them.

As I already pointed out, his sided interaction with
Zdenek
does not make Zdenek look very good. Eh, he just seems like he's soft-defending him at times while also using it as a window of opportunity to launch an agressive attack elsewhere (mostly Jason?). Almost like chainsawing. This is the feel I get from . It just seems like he is going for the low hanging fruit [jason] while at the same time soft-defending Zdenek. This is also followed up in a bit with , which really reads like he's attempting to pressure Jason into getting a townread on Zdenek, and attempting to minimize any suspicion cast on that slot. His only other notable mention of Zdenek is in , which really reads fucking terrible for Zdenek. The fact that TGAH never actually states that he has a townread on zdenek, while at the same time pushing the idea that they're town and trying to pressure people by questioning them on their townreads is reading off. The question in 898 actually serves no purpose UNLESS TGAH actually had a townread on Zdenek, otherwise him attempting to object against someone else on their opinion of the claim while at the same time having no strong opinion yourself can somewhat clearly indicate traitor-master interaction. Also, since I forgot that Zdenek had replaced Mcstab, re-looking at TGAH's interaction with Mcstab, he never really mentions a strong opinion one way or another on them. The only thing that might be worth something is . Call it confirmation bias or whatever, but that really is reading like traitor-master interaction. Again he's chainsawing by softly attacking DV for his read on the Zdenek/Mcstab slot. Not to mention that he never actually jumped on the Zdenek wagon even though it was competing with his wagon at some point. Right? He kinda just lurked through the thread and then when Zdenek "claimed" that he came in and then did that soft chainsaw against benmage? The only thing stopping me from voting that slot right now is the claim tbh. I actually DO think that their claim will sooner or later indicate their alignment, but from a TGAH traitor prespective alone, the slot really really looks fucking terrible. I hope Benmage has some good(ish?) news to share, b/c it better not turn out Zdenek was roleblocked or some shit :roll:

Anyway, I agree with Pless now on both the Nost and my eariler Jason townreads because of TGAH's flip. I really don't think that is likely to come from traitor interacting with his master. I mean I guess it can be faked and maybe TGAH kinda guessed he might've gotten lynched yesterday, or maybe realized that if he ever DOES get lynched it might be really bad to have all his masters on the town-side, etc, so he pushed one of his masters so that if he does ever get lynched, that master looks good? MEH. I mean, I really think that's a huge stretch, but I wouldn't put it past him. W/e. I still think that Jason is town b/c of it (for now?). The Nost town-read based on TGAH's flip is actually more concrete than Jason's, mainly b/c I really really don't see a traitor doing something like , where he literally jumped on that wagon and increased to 5 (I think?) making it by far the largest wagon at the time and pressuring Nost. I esp don't think he'd do it because Nost is most likely somewhat of a newbie, so adding pressure without knowing how good/bad his master will react is rather risky. I can possibly see him do it to a master he knows can handle the heat, but not someone who he is not familar with who might possibly not handle the heat? W/e. The only other POSSIBLE townread I can see is KISE. Mainly b/c I really don't think TGAH would mentioned both scum in the "vig" section in . Knowing he'll get lynched though, he could've possibly pointed in the RIGHT direction to his scumpartners on purpose so that we'd think he'd never do something like that? So one of Scotty or Dan can also possibly be scum because of this? Prob lean towards dan more actually. Mainly because he never actually mentioned any strong opinions on Dan before that, and it kinda just came out of thin air. Konowa said in that he would lynch Dan or Jason, which I'm actually not sure if he means compromise on or actual suspects. Either way, the Dan read DID come out of thin air, because the slot had not mentioned any strong suspicion of that slot previously. Furthermore, while he actually does say he'd be willing to lynch both of those, he never actually moves to Dan. I mean I get that he just claimed in the post before, but the lack of voting for him is irking me. There is also a mention of peta in , where he states "peta, absta, safety and plessie all need the rope", yet he never actually pushes peta :neutral: (granted, though, he doesn't actually really push ANYONE besides jason, so I'm not sure how much of a tell that is :roll:)

Okay, so I'll be looking at
Absta
interactions now, which I will prob not finish today. Almost def not finish the other-sided interactions, as it's getting pretty late here.

Nah, forget that. I'm heading to bed :P

(PS: Did I mention somewhere that scotty is leaning slightly town b/c of TGAH? Yea, he is. Can't really remember why exactly right now, but just wanted to say that <_<)
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

MOD
doesn't look like you have my vla listed... I will have next to no access until Monday. Canada sucks.

Also zdenek is messaged me and is mod confirmed town. Haven't read shit... I'm out.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:03 am

Post by DeasVail »

I am leaning towards Dan-town. I'll post my reasons later.

Also, I'm still in the process of reconsidering things, as I have too many townreads. If I had to pull out three scumreads right now, I'd probably say Kise, SAD, SafetyDance? but I really want to look at my weak townreads again + consider the flips.
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:44 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 1079, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Assuming that TGAH's role means that he knows who the scum are, but they do not know who he is. In this situation, as I think I read someone mention,
he will try minimaize attacks on his "masters" and attempt to push lynches away from them

Hmm. Kind of like this, you mean?

In post 125, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:dayne is town. his roleplay is the terrible-est, fakest reason to suspect someone ever. its not even hard to understand. its low hanging fruit for scum, something easy and mindless to attack. looking at you here, benmage and safety dance

In post 489, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:Sotty, would you respond to 304 and give your thoughts on that and how it affects your read on Jason? Would you also address Jason’s scumread on Dayne?

In post 550, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:
In post 529, jasonT1981 wrote:your [SAD] whole case is bad gambit = scum...

That’s not the whole case at all. Why are you not addressing other people’s issues with you? Your “content” is a bunch of noise, examples have been posted several times, and that your push on both Dayne and Vifam are for things that are not indicative alignment.

In post 612, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:
In post 496, Plessiezarus wrote:TGAH -- according to 125 / 141, both your heads have (had?) a town-read on Dayne. How and why did you come to this read?

the terrible attempted wagon on him for the rp. easy target is easy. didn't i already say this? [...]

i do wish i could vote for more people at the same time though. peta, absta, safety and plessie all need the rope.

In post 691, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:Jason is scum due to 1) saying Dayne is scum because he's trying hard to look Barksdale (wtf?)

In post 986, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:Point stands that attacking SAD over the RP for “trying to look Barksdale” is an easy crap push that scum love to do. Do you disagree that this shouldn’t have given me a early Town read on SAD?

If somebody flips traitor, having spent most of day 1 attacking player X for, in effect, daring to suspect player Y ... well, this isn't rocket science, isn't it? Which of X and Y looks like town? Which looks like scum?

(Players defended like this other than Arthur include CDB and Vifam. Possible defence of McStab/Zdenek is there too, I guess, but Zdenek's town unless Benmage is scum, and Benmage probably isn't scum, so...]

~ Pless
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:24 am

Post by camn »

In post 1077, ActionDan wrote:Well I've felt pretty abused since I came into this game so I don't really care.

:(
I'm sorry you have felt abused.
this can be a stressful game sometimes.

Will you tell us your top 3 scumpicks before you go?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:27 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Vote: Jason

Dan, when you claim your role under suspicion, you're expected to be open about your role and explain your reasoning behind choices you make. You don't get to be secretive and you don't get to cry foul when you get a negative reaction for trying to be secretive.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:38 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 1084, sottyrulez wrote:

...you know what I'm going to say, right?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:42 am

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

Day 2, Votecount 3

ChannelDeliBird (1) - Plessiezarus
ActionDan (2) - camn, Cerulean
JastonT1981 (1) - sottyrulez

Not voting (12) :
Benmage, JasonT1981, Ser Arthur Dayne, Safetydance, Zdenek, The Mini-Librarian, Deasvail, BT, ActionDan, Nostredeus, ChannelDeliBird, Kise

• With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 22nd of February at 00:30am GMT
  • Countdown to deadlien: (expired on 2013-02-21 20:30:28)
  • Benmage is V/la

sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:48 am

Post by sottyrulez »

In post 1085, Cerulean wrote:
In post 1084, sottyrulez wrote:

...you know what I'm going to say, right?

What are you going to say?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:49 am

Hold up Jason might be scum. I'll look at this later but something seems odd.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:51 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 1087, sottyrulez wrote:What are you going to say?

Well, you spent the entire D1 adamantly defending Jason as town so uhh what the fuck
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:52 am

Post by sottyrulez »

In post 1089, Cerulean wrote:

Well, you spent the entire D1 adamantly defending Jason as town so uhh what the fuck

It's a new day, and what would be the fun without completely 180ing on a stance?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:53 am

In post 1082, Plessiezarus wrote:Hmm. Kind of like this, you mean?

Sure *shrug*

I really can't control what TGAH said, neither am I going to analyze myself, neither am I really interested in answering these questions seriously. Because... well, have fun trying to appeal it to other people, but I have literally 0 idea of what you're attempting to achieve by questioning me about it :?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:55 am

Post by sottyrulez »

I'm kinda confused by Plessie because their follow up seems to largely focus on SAD, but their vote is actually on CDB.
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 1090, sottyrulez wrote:
In post 1089, Cerulean wrote:

It's a new day, and what would be the fun without completely 180ing on a stance?

... I think "what the fuck?" is still an appropriate question.

Ignoring your own meta-based defence, why would TGAH, as a traitor, spend so much time pushing for Jason's lynch if Jason were Police?
In post 1092, sottyrulez wrote:I'm kinda confused by Plessie because their follow up seems to largely focus on SAD, but their vote is actually on CDB.

We're working on a new hydra post about CDB now, but since SAD is the one posting, he's the one whose more recent posts I'm going to react to. CDB is marginally more suspicious, but there's really not much in it.

~ Pless
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:19 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

Not sure what to make of ActionDan's last few posts.

Don't understand why he picked DV to neighbourize. Seems a really bad choice. His responses to that question aren't very informative (because they're largely generic "here are some things you could consider when choosing who to neighbourzie" responses, and most of the scenarios he gives obviously don't apply). But if he's replacing out, I'm not really interested in talking to him further. Will wait to see if a replacement really happens, first.

(SAD's "this is just like MoS replacing out in ADWD!" is ridiculous, though. I don't believe for a second that SAD thinks "angrily replacing out after an argument with Tammy" is a scum-tell. Arthur played in NY 160B, after all.)

~ Pless
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:36 am

Post by BT »

In post 1090, sottyrulez wrote:It's a new day, and what would be the fun without completely 180ing on a stance?

Sorry, you don't get to do this after being questioned about your meta read multiple times on D1 and not cracking a tiny bit. What caused the 180?

I'm going to gutjerk away from Jason because of this, because of TGAH interactions (mostly this which looks like a nitpicky scum-on-town case) and because his later-D1 posts I feel slightly okay about.

Notes to self:

Read Dan
Read CDB
Read Sotty
Read dead-Shadoweh

I agree with much of what has been said about Dan and I had ye olde gut read on him but gonna read first.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:37 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

VOTE: SAD

Interested in this Jason vote by Sotty. Not sure what to make of it.

I need to think about Action Dan a bit. As of right now I don't think I'm going to move over there.
White Room Mafia - A Mini Normal For 13 Players
in day 2
NEED A REPLACEMENT - PM ME
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Cerulean »

I'm so confused right now. Just when I come around tao being wrong on Jason, the person who most tried to convince me I was wrong is like nope never mind.

I feel like its a joke. Is it a joke?

There
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:44 am

Post by Cerulean »

Stupid phone post I don't. Know-how that submitted
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:51 am

Post by Cerulean »

There are only a couple ways I could see tgah going after their master that hard: if they didn't know the identity of all the police or if they were actually trying to draw the nightkill because they were recruitable. Iirc in academy the traitor was recruitable. There is the wifom thing I guess.

Pless I wouldn't even call that an argument and this replace out is even stupider than the ny160 one.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”