NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Vifam »

I was content when you said you would cry if Zab was scum
ok
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Not taking any shots, but he talks about it in games, lol. I think he should sign his posts with how high he is when he posts them. It will help me scumhunt him : P

I think he is scum. I think IaI is scum. JS is a really solid ??????? Also seriously what WAS that double post he made a while ago. That made literally zero sense and does kind of make me want to lynch him on the chance that was some sort of slip. Kinda leaning nulltown on P_A after her last post. Arcangel is in a similar boat. So you/matt aside, Zab/IaI are prob my fav lynches.

P-edit: lol. I think you mean was town, but yeah :?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:25 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

I'm probably willing to sheep Mollie at this point, but other than that my compromises from recently talked about candidates would probably be in the realm of (penguin = arcangel (bad vibes) > jacob (policy) >> zab = IAI (dunno)
beefycheese
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Vifam »

AP wrote:P-edit: lol. I think you mean was town, but yeah

My bad
ok
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:39 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

BRB guys, cherrypicking IaI's ISO for scummy looking one liners so I can justify bussing him. Oops I mean voting him.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Majiffy »

k
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 1829, AngryPidgeon wrote:BRB guys, cherrypicking IaI's ISO for scummy looking one liners so I can justify bussing him. Oops I mean voting him.

I don't think IAI ever used oneliniers in this game.

Anyway his walls seem town to me
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Vifam »

He's a lot weaker of a read though but I don't see anything bad about his questioning or overall thought process
ok
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 757, I Am Innocent wrote:Reading Jacob's 583 my instinct is telling me he is playing too awful to be scum. Note to self, meta Jacob

Terrible justification for a read. Jacob is lurking plain and simple. WTF is this post ^.

In post 552, I Am Innocent wrote:@mollie, you say you like moz's questioning of your read, but that was AFTER you gave him a conftown read. What happened before that which made you give him that read. Also, you say ""act" as in behave not pretend." Does that mean that moz needs to behave, and not pretend, since earlier you said moz "has no idea how to act"

Pretty weak justification to be listing Mollie as his top read. Especially since his post seems to mostly focus on Moz and people's interactions with him.

In post 760, I Am Innocent wrote:Looked up 2 of Jacob's games, one ongoing, one ended, and he does seem much more active in those.

@Jacob, why is your activity level so low here?

Wishy washy BULLSHIT. He literally went and meta'd lurker-Jacob to see how much Jacob lurks. And doesn't come to any conclusion about JS's alignment? And this is right after he calls Jacob town for being to terrible to be scum and then goes on and asks other people what they think about him and his meta.

This post is a waffle. No content, forced opinions. Also accuses Mollie of being scum for voting JS but not pushing the wagon. But he has been voting Mollie and not really pushing any wagon.

In post 1139, I Am Innocent wrote:Matt is right, my wagon not growing is a bit shady. Knowing my alignment, I know that something else is up. My guess is that the Bankable hrs is something scum are trying to whittle away as quick as possible.

:neutral:

In post 1555, I Am Innocent wrote:@AP, just read your intro post and not one mention of any player interaction with underachievers in any of your reads? Come on man, seriously? :?

Except that I did talk about that a bit, and seriously this is also hypocritical as shit.

And why does IaI give seemingly zero fucks about mattp pushing him so hardcore, and instead just writes him off as town? I've seen IaI get tunneled before as town. And he is not a pushover.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: I am Innocent
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:40 am

Post by zabriel »

I will start telling you how baked I am every post if you like AP. Right now I'm pretty baked.

IaI and JS are my current favorite wagons. Let's do this.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1817, UberNinja wrote:my balls are pretty big, dont worry about it

we'll see about that. you have yet to address that you said you had seen me buddy up before as scum but failed to back it up and you keep avoiding it whenever I bring it up.

in other news this post coming from you is rather refreshing. there may be hope for the game yet.
are you town?

yes

do you think he is the same as me, "town and wrong as fuck" or do you think (like I think) that he's just kinda coasting and throwing shit around and seeing where it sticks, and then you're just interpreting it differently than me?

well if I have him in my town pile that kind of means I don't see him as, "do you think (like I think) that he's just kinda coasting and throwing shit around and seeing where it sticks". so what was the point of that question.

no meta w/her so i have no idea. do you have any links?

scum: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=23927
town: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=24809

if this is the case then he has well and truly worn out his lenience period w/me

unvote; vote: jacob

okay

do you think its a scum act, or do you think he's legit town and just being a bitch about it

I thought AP was going to do a meta research on matt. I would like to know if matt does the dramatics as scum.

arcangel is also slowly bumping her way up the scumdar

why slowly

this might be truer than you know

given my and bork's previous experience in open 442, this has all the earmarks of being a repeat situation
honestly enough i am surprised he hasn't been more of an asshole to me, or vice versa, in this game

okay

i need to re-read AD cause he's in my blindspot atm

too much focusing on the loud ones for the last few days

agreed

if nothing else that makes a jacob lynch a good lynch. if he flips town it gets rid of dead weight. if he flips scum it gets rid of lurkerscum dead weight. either way i dont mind much, and i'd much rather that than one of the loud people die

I really want to lynch scum uber plz help me do that.

because loud people and/or people who talk a lot are just MUCH MORE BETTER for winning games, in all cases, bar none. this is why underachivers was a bad lynch as well. because mastin talks a shit ton and could have given us a lot of much needed perspective today

well, yeah, I agree with the principle of this but I think the loud players have seen loud scum dominate and steer a game into a scum win that is why we are all so paranoid of each other, right? reserved for post game discussion.

same, strangely enough. he is in my blindspot as well

he will be back on later

also i'm sick as a dog so dont expect much from me today
actually on the other hand i might have more time to post

so who knows

anyway i am sick as a dog so you should all feel sorry for me regardless of my posting

:(

well I hope you get to feeling better!
whew!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Are you even voting UN, Mollie?

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Sup Matt, Im voting your buddy.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

On the way out the door, but in the interest of completeness, may I add Open 468: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=24196 as what exists for my meta for SK, FWIW.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1793, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 1569, MattP wrote:It shouldn't demoralize anyone, noone gives a shit about my opinion!

That's silly. I'm still listening to you. Granted my activity is making me a nonentity, but I am listening!

What are your thoughts on ArcAngel? Like, would you be willing to lynch her dead?
TL;DR:
ArcAngel is scum. Can we please lynch her?

First tell me.. what did i do that looked scum?
i get that i haven't been major talk here but lynching me is not going to help the town.. you will be down with more town and that's going to benefit mafia.

your reason to speak my name loud is pointless.. if you really want to lynch scum, look at the game and there are more people who look way to scummier than me..

Alright people... i know i haven't been much active, it was mainly becuz i have been working and had busy week and each time i come here.. i see 10 unread pages which scares me off a bit.. and i know that its not something that anyone can appreciate but i will try my best here... and i do my thing in my style.

@Mod, Please give us the new Vote tally...
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Maestro »

Working on it, apologies.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1841, Maestro wrote:Working on it, apologies.

Apologies accepted :P
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1836, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1817, UberNinja wrote:my balls are pretty big, dont worry about it

we'll see about that. you have yet to address that you said you had seen me buddy up before as scum but failed to back it up and you keep avoiding it whenever I bring it up.

dont remember saying this but i might have been mixed up w/you and someone else
i looked at your wiki and i dont recall having been in any of your scum games

in other news this post coming from you is rather refreshing. there may be hope for the game yet.
are you town?

yes

k. i believe you. maybe.

k thx

dammit, those posts all look pretty similar. she's a waller, that's for sure
that doesn't help me much actually, after all

what's your opinion?

if this is the case then he has well and truly worn out his lenience period w/me

unvote; vote: jacob

okay

that's it?

do you think its a scum act, or do you think he's legit town and just being a bitch about it

I thought AP was going to do a meta research on matt. I would like to know if matt does the dramatics as scum.

then why don't YOU do meta research about it?

you seem to be more than willing to expect me to do meta research on penguin alien, and angry pidgeon to do it on matt...

what about you?

arcangel is also slowly bumping her way up the scumdar

why slowly

because i still dont see her hammer as having come from scum, plus as already evidenced by my posts defending arcangel (and jacobsavage before, for that matter), i am pretty lenient with derp/stupid/etc players because they get lynched far too often as it is, and i like to see smarter, stronger players that i think are scum lynched earlier in teh game (with teh exception of players like underachivers who will provide goodcontent regardless of alignment)

this might be truer than you know

given my and bork's previous experience in open 442, this has all the earmarks of being a repeat situation
honestly enough i am surprised he hasn't been more of an asshole to me, or vice versa, in this game

okay

why comment if you're not even going to comment

if nothing else that makes a jacob lynch a good lynch. if he flips town it gets rid of dead weight. if he flips scum it gets rid of lurkerscum dead weight. either way i dont mind much, and i'd much rather that than one of the loud people die

I really want to lynch scum uber plz help me do that.

and who do you think is scum

not includng me or obvtown or teh derps

because loud people and/or people who talk a lot are just MUCH MORE BETTER for winning games, in all cases, bar none. this is why underachivers was a bad lynch as well. because mastin talks a shit ton and could have given us a lot of much needed perspective today

well, yeah, I agree with the principle of this but I think the loud players have seen loud scum dominate and steer a game into a scum win that is why we are all so paranoid of each other, right? reserved for post game discussion.

yeah but thats why we whould more likely want to lynch strong players (town or scum) earlier on right? to make sure that doesn't happen this game. right?

also i'm sick as a dog so dont expect much from me today
actually on the other hand i might have more time to post

so who knows

anyway i am sick as a dog so you should all feel sorry for me regardless of my posting

:(

well I hope you get to feeling better!

<3 i feel a little better already
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1837, Majiffy wrote:Are you even voting UN, Mollie?

no unfortunately for you we are getting to understand each other
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Yeah I looked back and her whole "I want to lynch scum uber plz help me do that", I read that as her calling you scum to some un-named person she quoted since she just uses [quote] instead of [quote=Name].

Carry on.

||
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Vifam »

In post 1840, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1793, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 1569, MattP wrote:It shouldn't demoralize anyone, noone gives a shit about my opinion!

That's silly. I'm still listening to you. Granted my activity is making me a nonentity, but I am listening!

What are your thoughts on ArcAngel? Like, would you be willing to lynch her dead?
TL;DR:
ArcAngel is scum. Can we please lynch her?

First tell me.. what did i do that looked scum?
i get that i haven't been major talk here but lynching me is not going to help the town.. you will be down with more town and that's going to benefit mafia.

your reason to speak my name loud is pointless.. if you really want to lynch scum, look at the game and there are more people who look way to scummier than me..

Alright people... i know i haven't been much active, it was mainly becuz i have been working and had busy week and each time i come here.. i see 10 unread pages which scares me off a bit.. and i know that its not something that anyone can appreciate but i will try my best here... and i do my thing in my style.

@Mod, Please give us the new Vote tally...

On side this is just deflection

On the other I think the last thing she said is kind of town

This slot is dumb
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Vifam »